Post by Softball Bat »

Have a great one, y'all!

And be safe.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Re: Happy Juneteenth!

Post by Sudden Sam »

CNN reporter just described in detail a Nike shoe left behind at the Willowbrook, Illinois Juneteenth celebration shoot ‘em up.

I would imagine that’s so the ebay value can be calculated.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

A holiday so important it doesn't even warrant a specific calendar date in the holiday title. :meds:
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sven Golly wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:36 pm A holiday so important it doesn't even warrant a specific calendar date in the holiday title. :meds:
You mean sort of like THanks Giving, Easter, Memorial Day and Labor Day? :meds:

Mothers Day and Fathers Day too, for that matter, but those are basically Hallmark Holidays.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Uh, Easter is not a holiday that provides for a sanctioned day off.

Try again...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sven Golly wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:36 pm A holiday so important it doesn't even warrant a specific calendar date in the holiday title. :meds:
Nobody gives the slightest fuck.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Not true, the racists absolutely care. They always need something stupid to be pissed off about.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I think this is a proper and good holiday. This one makes sense.

The fact that Jefferson Davis’ birthday is an officially sanctioned holiday in my state is mind-blowing.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah we were driving thru nowhere Kentucky and I see this huge obelisk in the distance and I’m thinkin: this can’t be good. Sure enough it’s a memorial for the head traitor. It was Sunday morning and the place was deserted so I peed on it and left.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:20 pm …so I peed on it and left.
:dance1:
Good move.

In Montgomery, AL you can’t drive a mile without seeing something named for him. In my early teens I’d eat lunch with my dad at the Jeff Davis Hotel. I think Jeff Davis Avenue (in the black west side of the city, of course) has been renamed. Jeff Davis High School becomes something else next year.

He was a major actor in southern history so I understand him being accorded some form of recognition. I know…traitorous actions and all that…but lots of “rebels” worldwide are revered by a segment of the current population. So I try to understand. However, people who are upset that Jeff Davis and Lee high schools have finally been rebranded are not being honest with themselves. Both schools are like 95% black so WTF. It’s a no brainer to rename them.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:37 pm
Nobody gives the slightest fuck.
That was his point. Needless to say, it eluded you...because you're stupid. Very, very stupid.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Booger wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:00 pmI think this is a proper and good holiday. This one makes sense.
No, it really doesn't. It's like Cinco de Mayo. A minor, local not really even a celebration that was elevated to national status for political and/or economic reasons.

I lived in Texas for many years. Nobody gave a fuck about 'Juneteenth.' Nobody in Mexico gives a fuck about Cinco de Mayo either.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

mvscal wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:01 am
Booger wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:00 pmI think this is a proper and good holiday. This one makes sense.
No, it really doesn't. It's like Cinco de Mayo. A minor, local not really even a celebration that was elevated to national status for political and/or economic reasons.

I lived in Texas for many years. Nobody gave a fuck about 'Juneteenth.' Nobody in Mexico gives a fuck about Cinco de Mayo either.
At least Cinco de Mayo is typically a great spring day to slam tequila and get hammered.
Broads enjoy it and get hammered as well. To the best of my knowledge the bars were
not packed yesterday with drunk whores celebrating.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:01 am I lived in Texas for many years. Nobody gave a fuck about 'Juneteenth.' Nobody in Mexico gives a fuck about Cinco de Mayo either.
Nobody said you had to like it. Just deal with it.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Kierland wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:54 pm Not true, the racists absolutely care. They always need something stupid to be pissed off about.
you're the self-loather who lives to be offended over everything, hypocrite. Did you attempt to walk through downtown Chicago yesterday to prove how you are not the cismazizms and that everyone else is but you? Fukktard....
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sven Golly wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:30 pm Uh, Easter is not a holiday that provides for a sanctioned day off.

Try again...
Where did you say anything in your original post about a “sanctioned day off?” And what about the other days I mentioned?

Dumbass
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

General Peters wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:56 pm
Kierland wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:54 pm Not true, the racists absolutely care. They always need something stupid to be pissed off about.
you're the self-loather who lives to be offended over everything, hypocrite. Did you attempt to walk through downtown Chicago yesterday to prove how you are not the cismazizms and that everyone else is but you? Fukktard....
So you are going with IKYABWAI.

Outstanding!!
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

You should have gone to the McDs in LA that was looted on Junetheteenth ...or is bringing that up also the CISMAZIZMMMS :jumprope:
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

General Peters wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:25 pm You should have gone to the McDs in LA that was looted on Junetheteenth ...or is bringing that up also the CISMAZIZMMMS :jumprope:
And this matters…exactly why?

Are saying that there are no crimes committed on July 4, Christmas, New Year’s Eve or Jeff Davis’s birthday?
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Mikey wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:33 pm IT WAS PEEEAAATHHHHFULLL !!!!!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

General Peters wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:25 pm You should have gone to the McDs in LA that was looted on Junetheteenth ...or is bringing that up also the CISMAZIZMMMS :jumprope:
You said that already.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

General Peters wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:44 pm
Mikey wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:33 pm IT WAS PEEEAAATHHHHFULLL !!!!!
So you have nothing. Duly noted