Patience…not surgery

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Patience…not surgery

Post by Sudden Sam »

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/c ... ransition/

“It turns out that progressive parents helping their kids “transition” just might want to press pause on the process. Neuroscientist and “sex researcher” Debra Soh says that most kids outgrow their gender confusion. Soh is certainly no cultural conservative, but she can recognize some basic realities:

Popular opinion suggests that early intervention is the necessary approach in order to remedy a child’s gender dysphoria. This consists of early social transitioning followed by hormone blockers to prevent the otherwise irreversible changes of puberty, contra-sex hormones, and, if desired, eventual sex re-assignment surgery. Denying a child these interventions is viewed as antiquated and cruel.

But research has shown that most gender dysphoric children outgrow their dysphoria, and do so by adolescence: Most will grow up to be happy, gay adults, and some, like myself, to be happy, straight adults. “

Makes so much more sense than carving up a kid’s body and feeding them hormones and chemicals. Slooooow down.
Kierland

Re: Patience…not surgery

Post by Kierland »

She’s a quack. She literally admits her thesis is flawed because identity is fixed at puberty.

“To the editor: Soh dangerously misleads readers regarding the treatment of transgender youth.

She suggests that some transgender youth may undergo “needless medical interventions” because they change their minds about being transgender. Clinics offering hormonal intervention for transgender youth follow Endocrine Society Guidelines, which recommend interventions only for youth who have reached puberty. As Soh notes in her article, gender identity is fixed at this time.

Furthermore, in the only study to date on this protocol, 100% of youth continued to identify as transgender in adulthood. Participants in the study had improved depression and anxiety after the hormonal protocol.

Soh also suggests that social transition for transgender youth is dangerous. New research suggests that young children who are allowed to socially transition have better mental health and self- worth than children who were not allowed to do so.”

Repeat after me: Dangerously Misleading
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Kierland wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 11:37 pm She’s a quack.

well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you are going with, what about someone else.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Y’all know the rules…

Only libs are allowed to pull whataboutism.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You have a keyboard. Call them out if it happens. Quit playing victim.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

General Peters wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 3:05 am
General, are you Sure this is not Pic #1 in your Main Jack off album?

You protest too much. How about sharing some of your naked pictures of her.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Meat Head wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 7:37 pm How about sharing some of your naked pictures of her.
NOOOO!!!!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So to recap: Booger eater starts a thread, his author gets torn to shreds, he proceeds to talk about something else.

“These people will never take accountability.”

Sin,
Pedokkkal
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Kierland wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 4:40 am So you are going with, what about someone else.
That's who you entrust to be the one to advice children on these issues....one who is already mentally ill and has said that he knows what is best, not the parents. This is who Biden appointed to this role. And who supports and votes for his administration? YOU , motherfukker, YOU.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

This administration is consumed with promoting its freakshow agenda. They’re far more concerned with advocating for a miniscule percentage of our population than they are with protecting the country from real dangers. To hell with the economy, Chinese aggression in the South China Sea, the influx of immigrants at our southern border, etc.

Putting mentally ill freaks in positions of influence and inviting sick narcissists to the WH to laud them takes precedence over dealing with enemies who are gleefully watching the US implode.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That person is an adult not a child so just more Whataboutism.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Booger wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:31 am This administration is consumed with promoting its freakshow agenda. They’re far more concerned with advocating for a miniscule percentage of our population than they are with protecting the country from real dangers. To hell with the economy, Chinese aggression in the South China Sea, the influx of immigrants at our southern border, etc.

Putting mentally ill freaks in positions of influence and inviting sick narcissists to the WH to laud them takes precedence over dealing with enemies who are gleefully watching the US implode.
Fukken CORRECT dude. Well said.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Sam wrote: This administration is consumed with promoting its freakshow agenda. They’re far more concerned with advocating for a miniscule percentage of our population than they are with protecting the country from real dangers. To hell with the economy, Chinese aggression in the South China Sea, the influx of immigrants at our southern border, etc.

Well, more than 81 million people voted for this.

Rather frightening, but... that is where we are.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes including people is horrible.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Kierland wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:10 pm Yes including people is horrible.
Celebrating mental illness is horrible, yes. And the freak that Biden hand-picked is an adult, yes. A mentally ill adult who believes that his guidance and advice for children when it comes to mutilating body parts is more important than parents. You helped enable this. You.

If you see nothing wrong with this, then there's really nothing that I or anyone else can say to you other than you have been engulfed in and you embrace a very dark evil. You're beyond help.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Kierland is The Dark Evil One. Thanks for clearing that up.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Generally Stupid,
That would be horrible, if it were true. Stop lying. My first post lays it all out. Too bad your feelings can’t be penetrated by facts.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Kierland wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 11:37 pm
Furthermore, in the only study to date on this protocol, 100% of youth continued to identify as transgender in adulthood.
Shiloh Jolie-Pitt doesn't.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Booger wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 10:50 pm https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/c ... ransition/

Popular opinion suggests that early intervention is the necessary approach in order to remedy a child’s gender dysphoria.
Popular opinion has NEVER suggested that. Popular opinion has been the exact opposite of that, but got beaten down by 'Science!'

National Review is changing the narrative, to put blame on citizen plebs instead of the PhD holding medical and psychiatric communities, and instead of naming Big Pharma.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

General Peters wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:58 pm
Kierland wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:10 pm Yes including people is horrible.
Celebrating mental illness is horrible, yes. And the freak that Biden hand-picked is an adult, yes. A mentally ill adult who believes that his guidance and advice for children when it comes to mutilating body parts is more important than parents. You helped enable this. You.

If you see nothing wrong with this, then there's really nothing that I or anyone else can say to you other than you have been engulfed in and you embrace a very dark evil. You're beyond help.
Moloch requires child sacrifices. Cybele requires castration. Guess who symbolically carries out both via technicality? Evil always wins, because evil is mutable.

Levine should be free to be a cross-dressing adult. He shouldn't be instituting genocide via bottom surgery (physical castration) and Big pharma (chemical castration) for the cattle's calves, though, yet he is. I don't know the real reason why certain segments are sterilizing the planet. But it is happening.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 12:46 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 11:37 pm
Furthermore, in the only study to date on this protocol, 100% of youth continued to identify as transgender in adulthood.
Shiloh Jolie-Pitt doesn't.
If you think really hard you might be able to figure out why she wasn’t included in the study.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

IB wrote:I don't know the real reason why certain segments are sterilizing the planet.
Their father's agenda is in direct opposition to God's Word.

And God blessed them (man and woman), and God said unto them,
Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth

- Genesis 1:28
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah we did that. Didn’t work out so well.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 1:00 pm I don't know the real reason why certain segments are sterilizing the planet. But it is happening.
Do tell please. To what end, $.

:?:
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Kierland wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 11:37 pm She’s a quack. She literally admits her thesis is flawed because identity is fixed at puberty.

“To the editor: Soh dangerously misleads readers regarding the treatment of transgender youth.

She suggests that some transgender youth may undergo “needless medical interventions” because they change their minds about being transgender. Clinics offering hormonal intervention for transgender youth follow Endocrine Society Guidelines, which recommend interventions only for youth who have reached puberty. As Soh notes in her article, gender identity is fixed at this time.

Furthermore, in the only study to date on this protocol, 100% of youth continued to identify as transgender in adulthood. Participants in the study had improved depression and anxiety after the hormonal protocol.

Soh also suggests that social transition for transgender youth is dangerous. New research suggests that young children who are allowed to socially transition have better mental health and self- worth than children who were not allowed to do so.”

Stay in your lane counselor.

I have first hand experience with this hormone therapy bullshit.

We were advised by this fucking quack of a pediatric endocrinologist to start my then 11 year old daughter on hormone therapy to block puberty based on his assessment that her bones were growing at a rate such that she wouldn't be any taller than 4'9".

I did substantial statistical research on the therapy that he was advising, and found that there were VERY few data points or empirical evidence to support what he was recommending.

My wife and I said "no thanks".

My now 20 year old daughter ended up at a height of 5'5".

Who knows what the hell would've happened to her had we decided to heed that douchebag's advice.

Pure evil.