Retired Marine murders mentally ill man on NYC subway

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Re: Retired Marine murders mentally ill man on NYC subway

Post by Sudden Sam »

My life is far from boring. It’s been quite interesting and continues to be so.

Sorry you think throwing Chuck Liddell’s name out there impresses anyone.

Your last comment is even more ignorant than your usual garbage.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Booger wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:49 pm You threaten people, you assault people repeatedly…you might get murdered.

It’s like something that was said after Dimebag Darrell was murdered: Your name is Dimebag and you own strip clubs, you shouldn’t be shocked you die a violent death.
Everybody talks about it and wrings their hands. But it's an existential change happening. Lawlessness and urban breakdown. Darwin setting new rules.

You argue about who is the murderer and who is the nut job but things are only going to worsen. I moved out of the mess.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Meat Head wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am You argue about who is the murderer and who is the nut job but things are only going to worsen. I moved out of the mess.
Smart move, Meathead.

Criminals are gettin more and more brazen. There are no consequences for their actions.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Booger wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 2:47 am My life is far from boring. It’s been quite interesting and continues to be so.

Please. Tell us about an interesting day in Alabama.

This should be interesting.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 2:47 am My life is far from boring. It’s been quite interesting and continues to be so.

Sorry you think throwing Chuck Liddell’s name out there impresses anyone.

Your last comment is even more ignorant than your usual garbage.
It was an explanation dumbass. You are the one that called me out. Do you even know how English works?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:01 am
Meat Head wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am You argue about who is the murderer and who is the nut job but things are only going to worsen. I moved out of the mess.
Smart move, Meathead.

Criminals are gettin more and more brazen. There are no consequences for their actions.
Sin,
Donald Dump
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:02 am
Smart move, Meathead.

Sin,
Donald Dump
True. He and so many like him have dodged consequences their entire lives. White collar and corporate criminals avoid repercussions as much or more than street thugs.

Meat Head referred to fear of daily violence. It’s becoming so common and so random that it seems to be as much a part of our day as having a meal.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Booger wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 9:28 am
Kierland wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:02 am
Smart move, Meathead.

Sin,
Donald Dump
True. He and so many like him have dodged consequences their entire lives. White collar and corporate criminals avoid repercussions as much or more than street thugs.

Meat Head referred to fear of daily violence. It’s becoming so common and so random that it seems to be as much a part of our day as having a meal.
Gee, I wonder where people are getting the perception that there's so much violence out there....

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:06 am
Smackie Chan wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:17 pm
Kierland wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:46 pmThere is no one, around here anyways, to my left. So I got that going for me, which is nice.
This isn't so much a left/right issue as much as one of trust vs distrust of "the gov't," and it's even a lot muddier than that because there's a time and partisan element to it. Those today who would refer to others as sheeple because they might believe and/or endorse something coming out of the WH would NEVER consider themselves to be a member of the flock when they did the same thing for a President of the party they support.

It's only natural to have a distrust of government when the face of that government happens to be the leader of the opposition party, and to be more trustful when your party's in charge. But when people assess themselves regarding their ability to harbor just the right amount of distrust against "the gov't" regardless of who's in the WH, they're likely to score themselves higher than others around them would.

And who's to say who's right?

Fwiw, it's as foolish to believe that everything "the gov't" says is a lie as it is to believe it's the truth.
^^If the most bland food was a post.

Thanks for the remedial education run down buddy.
Bland?

If posts were food, Smackie's would be that amazing meal you get at a restaurant where the chef really knows his way around the spice rack. There is nothing about it that hits you over the head. It is subtle and everyone loves it, even if they don't know what flavoring he used.

Your cooking is what you get from that asshole who takes pride in his ability to eat things that are off the end of the scoville scale. No one other than you finds it edible, but you just brag that it is because we are pussies.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Well if you liked it then I’m on the right track. That it only stimulates 75 IQ motherfuckers was my whole point.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Manslaughter would appear to be the appropriate charge.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Well you and the Manhattan DA are both known for being soft on crime.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

https://apple.news/AyaT98S-ZRjmTgkAoui3r8g

Washington Post: Penny charged.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

FiatLux wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:32 am

bump.

Well?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

FiatLux wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 11:21 pm

bump.

Well?
There's always going to the mall to hit on 14 y/o girls

Sin,
anti-LGBT judge Roy Moore
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

bump.

Well?
Plenty to do here. Kayaking, rock climbing, hiking, and Lake Martin all within 15-30 minutes. Prettiest beaches in the country less than 3 hours away. Great venues for music in the Lyric Theater and the Alabama Theater in Birmingham and the Saenger in Mobile. Barber track and museum is world class. Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail is top shelf. Some of the most beautiful roads anywhere for riding motorcycles.

I’ll put it this way: please continue thinking there’s nothing here. Stay the fuck outta this area. Enjoy your screwed up economy, your unhealthy air, and your crime. And please tell your fellow Californians to stop moving here. We love our area. We don’t need y’all bringing your terrible ideas here.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 11:35 pm
There's always going to the mall to hit on 14 y/o girls

Sin,
anti-LGBT judge Roy Moore
Hopefully we’re done with that sicko. We’ve had more than our share of insane politicians for sure.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Just disgusting. How "Christian" of them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/12/nyre ... neely.html
Mr. Penny’s lawyers launched a campaign for his legal defense on a Christian crowdfunding platform, GiveSendGo, where right-wing causes have found support. As of Friday, the campaign had raised more than $400,000 for Mr. Penny.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Booger wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 11:44 pm

bump.

Well?
Plenty to do here. Kayaking, rock climbing, hiking, and Lake Martin all within 15-30 minutes. Prettiest beaches in the country less than 3 hours away. Great venues for music in the Lyric Theater and the Alabama Theater in Birmingham and the Saenger in Mobile. Barber track and museum is world class. Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail is top shelf. Some of the most beautiful roads anywhere for riding motorcycles.

I’ll put it this way: please continue thinking there’s nothing here. Stay the fuck outta this area. Enjoy your screwed up economy, your unhealthy air, and your crime. And please tell your fellow Californians to stop moving here. We love our area. We don’t need y’all bringing your terrible ideas here.

I laughed.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

bump.

Well?
rock climbing
Right now California is laughing at you.

Sincerely,
Half Dome

El Capitan

9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

If those pics were of FL and Diego, I’d be impressed. Alas, they’re not…and I’m not.

What others do makes your life exciting? I prefer to be the one doing the activities.

Just remember: Alabama and the southeast suck. Horrible place. Stay in California.

Now, about the violent thug who was killed in NYC…
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Booger wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 11:41 pm If those pics were of FL and Diego, I’d be impressed. Alas, they’re not…and I’m not.

What others do makes your life exciting? I prefer to be the one doing the activities.

Just remember: Alabama and the southeast suck. Horrible place. Stay in California.

So you're in favor of vigilantism, regardless of whether the killer even knows if the person they off has done anything or not?

And what happened to having one's day in court?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s for whitey, blacks get choked out in the subway.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Booger wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 11:41 pm If those pics were of FL and Diego, I’d be impressed. Alas, they’re not…and I’m not.

So you're in favor of vigilantism, regardless of whether the killer even knows if the person they off has done anything or not?

And what happened to having one's day in court?
Vigilantism is unfortunately.

In a sane orderly society, it is rarely needed.

We don’t live in that society, unfortunately.

Places like NYC or Chicago are devolving into dystopian messes. And when the police can’t police, someone else will. And it gets a little messy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

This isn’t vigilantism you racist fuck. It’s murder, or according to the soft on crime DA, manslaughter. But yes, American police are pigs that don’t do their job and then complain about how hard and dangerous it is.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

YOU (leftists) want police departments abolished.

You’ve already neutered them. So it appears we will experience more and more vigilantism.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More lies. We want cops that aren’t gangsters, and they have more power now than they ever have.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:15 pm More lies. We want cops that aren’t gangsters, and they have more power now than they ever have.
No. You’re lying. The far left wants police departments gone. Demonstrations taking place now to stop better training for cops (Atlanta).

You want anarchy.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Booger wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:11 pm YOU (leftists) want police departments abolished.

You’ve already neutered them. So it appears we will experience more and more vigilantism.
So since the RWNJ's want federal LE abolished would the left be justified in killing the people that they think are committing crimes?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Both “sides” are chock full of ignorant people. The far right sees the FBI as politicized. It is compromised severely, but that can be remedied. It was the other way around in its early days.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:20 pm
Kierland wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:15 pm More lies. We want cops that aren’t gangsters, and they have more power now than they ever have.
No. You’re lying. The far left wants police departments gone. Demonstrations taking place now to stop better training for cops (Atlanta).

You want anarchy.
Again, we want the gangsters out. Nobody wants no laws enforced. And you bring up Atl where cops murdered a dude for asking them not to bring pollution to the neighborhood. That’s the very reason these thugs can’t be trusted.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Booger wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:31 pm Both “sides” are chock full of ignorant people. The far right sees the FBI as politicized. It is compromised severely, but that can be remedied. It was the other way around in its early days.
That's cute.

What about the DOJ as a whole? The IRS? The ATF?

About the only federal agency the right doesn't want to get rid of is ICE, and they don't want ICE doing their job in the workplace.
9/27/22
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

smackaholic wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:31 pm
Places like NYC or Chicago are devolving into dystopian messes. And when the police can’t police, someone else will. And it gets a little messy.
Call it what you want, murder, immoral, righteous, vigilante, it Is happening and will get worse.

Imagine a lawless society, full of lawless communities, with private bastions of safety for those in power
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Need to use what Giuliani did for NYC back in the day as a model for the other shitholes cited - Chicago, SF, etc.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

I’ll put it this way: please continue thinking there’s nothing here.

I don't think...I know.

Booger wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 11:44 pm Stay the fuck outta this area.

Nobody from San Francisco is moving to Alabama.

Too funny.
Booger wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 11:44 pm Enjoy your screwed up economy, your unhealthy air, and your crime.

San Francisco has more billionaires than any city in the World per capita.

https://www.usnews.com/news/cities/arti ... per-capita

Only a complete moron would think San Francisco would have unhealthy air. Being that it's right on the Pacific Ocean.

Murder map: Deadliest U.S. cities

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/murder ... -s-cities/

Alabama with the #3, #21 and #26 of the top 65 in the country.

Where is San Francisco ???

This what happens when "hayseeds" sit around their trailers on cinder blocks because there is nothing to do... and watch and listen to far-right wing nutjobs on the tv and radio.

Too funny.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sven Golly wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 6:36 pm Need to use what Giuliani did for NYC back in the day as a model for the other shitholes cited - Chicago, SF, etc.
You mean wipe his ass with the Constitution?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

FiatLux wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 6:57 pm

I’ll put it this way: please continue thinking there’s nothing here.

I don't think...I know.

Booger wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 11:44 pm Stay the fuck outta this area.

Nobody from San Francisco is moving to Alabama.

Too funny.
Booger wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 11:44 pm Enjoy your screwed up economy, your unhealthy air, and your crime.

San Francisco has more billionaires than any city in the World per capita.

https://www.usnews.com/news/cities/arti ... per-capita

Only a complete moron would think San Francisco would have unhealthy air. Being that it's right on the Pacific Ocean.

Murder map: Deadliest U.S. cities

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/murder ... -s-cities/

Alabama with the #3, #21 and #26 of the top 65 in the country.

Where is San Francisco ???

This what happens when "hayseeds" sit around their trailers on cinder blocks because there is nothing to do... and watch and listen to far-right wing nutjobs on the tv and radio.

Too funny.
"Hello, 911? I'd like to report a murder."
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

5 of the 50 worst. Most violent crimes. Most dangerous cities. All yours, FistLube.

And not an Alabama city among them.

Enjoy your crime-ridden state.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/the-mo ... n-america/
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Worst 2…you guessed it…California. Yeah, Birmingham is #10.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... to-live-us

Now that I’ve blown your bullshit claims to smithereens, we should get back to the thread’s original intent. We can compare Alabama and California in a separate thread.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Better watch out or mtool will come back and post more pictures he didn't take of people doing things he's never done in places he's never been to.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.