4 POS Criminals Kill Chicago Police Officer

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

4 POS Criminals Kill Chicago Police Officer

Post by Sudden Sam »

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2023/5/10/ ... department

She was making something of her life. 4 losers contributing nothing to society decided she needed to die. All 4 losers had multiple arrests for robbery. Why were they on the street?

“Mhoon’s daughter was on her way home from work when the suspects passed her in a sedan, circled back and approached as she stood in front of her house, according to prosecutors.

Private surveillance video shows three of the suspects getting out of the car and running toward Preston, prosecutors said. Muzzle flashes can be seen from where the teens are standing and from where Preston was.

Brooks told detectives he shot Preston, who was still in her uniform, when he saw her reaching for her gun, according to prosecutors.

Prosecutors said Preston was killed at the end of a robbery spree that began when Buchanan was contacted by his girlfriend who told him “she needed money for a barbecue.”
Kierland

Re: 4 POS Criminals Kill Chicago Police Officer

Post by Kierland »

JSC: no death penalty, ok well maybe death penalty, oh and make them public.

Your mind is a pretzel.

~~~
Gang on gang crime happens everyday. Maybe we should have cops that aren’t gangsters and then go from there.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

The death penalty is too good for those maggots.

One of the most heinous medieval torture devices need to be used on those miscreants.

THEN kill them.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Sven Golly wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:18 pm The death penalty is too good for those maggots.

One of the most heinous medieval torture devices need to be used on those miscreants.

THEN kill them.
Why do you hate the US Constitution?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Release the killers (again).

Counseling and probation is sufficient.

Sin,
Diego

The kids killed a pig. Good riddance.

Sin,
Kierland
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Statistically a community has less crime when a pig gets killed. Maybe they should not be gangsters. Just a thought.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Booger wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:25 pm Release the killers (again).

Counseling and probation is sufficient.

Sin,
Diego

The kids killed a pig. Good riddance.

Sin,
Kierland
Not only did I say nothing of the sort, but the latter is rather offensive. Have you ever attended a LE funeral for an officer? If you ever have, I'm sure the number of times is nowhere near the number that I have. Including one for 4 police officers slaughtered by a Mike Huckabee parolee in a coffee shop.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Chip,
Ok then my first line should have been “lots of good reasons for no DP I just don’t listen to them.”

And I’m sure you enjoyed the bloodlust, my position has always been that you are just a Republican in Demo pants.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Awwwww. Chip doesn’t toe the party line on every single issue

Apparently he has a brain and can think for himself.
Kierland wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:40 pm Statistically a community has less crime when a pig gets killed. Maybe they should not be gangsters. Just a thought.
I get the impression Officer Preston was no gangster.
Last edited by Sudden Sam on Sun May 14, 2023 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He toes the party line pretty good, he is an old school Republican.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:40 pm Statistically a community has less crime when a pig gets killed.
Link?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

6,500x5= 32some thousand or 3,200 per 100,000 which is higher than the crime rate of average citizen.

https://www.criminallegalnews.org/news/ ... -officers/

https://www.safehome.org/resources/crim ... -by-state/
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:20 pm
Sven Golly wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:18 pm The death penalty is too good for those maggots.

THEN kill them.
Why do you hate the US Constitution?
I love our Constitution. I just have a wider interpretation of cruel and unusual. Let the punishment fit the crime.

I'll bet you and Queerland think waterboarding is torture.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Cruel and unusual, and torture are two different things. Funny how you have no idea how the Constitution you profess to love works.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/comme ... s_illegal/

You all are backing the biggest gang in the country. That cop committed multiple crimes. Just what? He was never charged.
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

I know Kierland, and thus I know his takes are 99.5% bullshit with 100% intent to get a rise out of anyone here. He hates cops here. But in real life, he acts differently. He doesn’t ever go up to cops in real life and tell them to their face that he thinks they are pigs and celebrates when one of them dies. That is just the show he puts on here. Kierland actually loves the cops. In fact, when he lays down to go to sleep at night, he still thanks the police for arresting his clients, otherwise he would have no bed to sleep in aside from the one that the trust fund bought him. Cut Kierland some slack.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 3:05 am In fact, when he lays down to go to sleep at night, he still thanks the police for arresting his clients
Yes, a wise decision that otherwise rational actors make: finding a career path where your skills will always be in demand. There will always be criminals in need of legal representation.

This is not the bode you think it is but is rather insight into your fragile, bitter and jealous id that can't achieve anything better than peddling fascism.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 3:09 am Yes, a wise decision that otherwise rational actors make: finding a career path where your skills will always be in demand.
I always figured this was how you justified a lifetime of knob slobbering the war machine. Yes, you fellate the companies and products that rain death on most of the world’s POC. But it pays your rent in DC. Thanks for coming clean.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 3:05 am I know Kierland, and thus I know his takes are 99.5% bullshit with 100% intent to get a rise out of anyone here. He hates cops here. But in real life, he acts differently. He doesn’t ever go up to cops in real life and tell them to their face that he thinks they are pigs and celebrates when one of them dies. That is just the show he puts on here. Kierland actually loves the cops. In fact, when he lays down to go to sleep at night, he still thanks the police for arresting his clients, otherwise he would have no bed to sleep in aside from the one that the trust fund bought him. Cut Kierland some slack.
You might want to ask the local LE/DA community what I’ve said to their face. Or maybe ask any of our last three governors what I said about them on the record. Or maybe ask our VP what I said about her in the brief I know she read. If you have an actual take besides that fever dream I would love to hear it. But yeah my gramps both had it goin’ on, and yet you ended up the fragile, greedy, Nazi.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 3:05 am I know Kierland, and thus I know his takes are 99.5% bullshit with 100% intent to get a rise out of anyone here. He hates cops here. But in real life, he acts differently. He doesn’t ever go up to cops in real life and tell them to their face that he thinks they are pigs and celebrates when one of them dies. That is just the show he puts on here. Kierland actually loves the cops. In fact, when he lays down to go to sleep at night, he still thanks the police for arresting his clients, otherwise he would have no bed to sleep in aside from the one that the trust fund bought him. Cut Kierland some slack.
KPG: 88Nazi boolicker waving a nice white flag
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.