Retired Marine murders mentally ill man on NYC subway

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Retired Marine murders mentally ill man on NYC subway

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Booger wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 1:27 pm The far lefties in here would have preferred that Neely killed several riders.
He wasn't going to kill anyone. He was unarmed. Learn to read.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 1:30 pm That’s not what happened you lying fuck. One of your guys did a murder and you decided the best course of action was to suck his dick.
Yep. Shoot first, ask questions later.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

When you’re white they give you that option.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:
Biggie wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:38 am
Kierland wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 12:36 pm I’d ignore him.
It’s harder than it sounds.
Dude I’ve been to all the State hospitals and most of the psych wards at the major State prisons. Folsom, San Quentin, Corcoran, Salinas Valley- just to name a few. I’ve interviewed more violent, mentally ill motherfuckers than I can count, and I can count pretty high. I literally wasn’t allowed to wear a non clip on tie. Never once did I choke a dude out.
Well, aren’t you the brave little thing?

You are interviewing someone in custody. You are 100% certain they are unarmed and there are multiple staff members right there. If the person is thought to be a risk, he’s also in restraints.

You gonna compare this to a free range whack job who at any moment could attack with a knife or who knows what?

Part of the problem is this fukking whack job predators know they are surrounded by beta male simps like you and screwey who just cower in the corner and pray the crazy dude doesn’t lose it.

If he thought he’d be confronted, there’s a chance he just sits on the train and minds his business. Kind of like the crazy fukk that poptah mentioned who STFU when a little old lady screamed at him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:If he thought he’d be confronted, there’s a chance he just sits on the train and minds his business. Kind of like the crazy fukk that poptah mentioned who STFU when a little old lady screamed at him.

Yeah.
I think what "disarmed" the Korean psycho was the fact that it was an old lady who decided to stand up to him.

Probably blew his mind at that moment, so he decided to sit down, regroup, and think about terrorizing on a different day.

:smile:
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 1:51 pm
Booger wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 1:27 pm The far lefties in here would have preferred that Neely killed several riders.
Penny was unarmed, too.

Neely had physically assaulted a rider the day before and there was a warrant out on him for a previous assault.

None of which excuses his being killed. But quit pretending this was some innocent guy that Penny purposely killed. Riders were undoubtedly tired of being threatened by this criminal.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

My guess is that anyone standing up to him would have worked.

Just because someone is crazy it doesn’t mean they’re brave.

There’s a pretty fair chance the nut job in NY might have been similar. He was used to going on tirades with no push back.

mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:23 pm
Kierland wrote:
Biggie wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:38 am

It’s harder than it sounds.
Dude I’ve been to all the State hospitals and most of the psych wards at the major State prisons. Folsom, San Quentin, Corcoran, Salinas Valley- just to name a few. I’ve interviewed more violent, mentally ill motherfuckers than I can count, and I can count pretty high. I literally wasn’t allowed to wear a non clip on tie. Never once did I choke a dude out.
Well, aren’t you the brave little thing?

You are interviewing someone in custody. You are 100% certain they are unarmed and there are multiple staff members right there. If the person is thought to be a risk, he’s also in restraints.

You gonna compare this to a free range whack job who at any moment could attack with a knife or who knows what?

Part of the problem is this fukking whack job predators know they are surrounded by beta male simps like you and screwey who just cower in the corner and pray the crazy dude doesn’t lose it.

If he thought he’d be confronted, there’s a chance he just sits on the train and minds his business. Kind of like the crazy fukk that poptah mentioned who STFU when a little old lady screamed at him.

You don’t know shit. Rarely are they searched and many times the guards, who don’t give a shit about doing their jobs, are way down the hall and if you think they think about stuff like consequences from “manly men” like you who might rip them apart for looking at them sideways then you know nothing about mental health.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:59 pm
Penny was unarmed, too.

Neely had physically assaulted a rider the day before and there was a warrant out on him for a previous assault.

None of which excuses his being killed. But quit pretending this was some innocent guy that Penny purposely killed. Riders were undoubtedly tired of being threatened by this criminal.
You can’t use shit murderer jar head didn’t know to smear the Vic and give you a reason to suck the jar heads dick. You will just make up anything to justify being a human piece of garbage.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 3:01 pm My guess is that anyone standing up to him would have worked.

Just because someone is crazy it doesn’t mean they’re brave.

There’s a pretty fair chance the nut job in NY might have been similar. He was used to going on tirades with no push back.

You can’t just make shit up and expect normal human beings to believe you. You fucking people are in La La land.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 3:06 pm
Booger wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:59 pm

Penny was unarmed, too.

You can’t use shit murderer jar head didn’t know to smear the Vic and give you a reason to suck the jar heads dick. You will just make up anything to justify being a human piece of garbage.
WTF?! 🤣🤣🤣
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Booger wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:59 pm Penny was unarmed, too.
You are very, very stupid. It is scary that you are able to vote.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote:You can’t use shit murderer jar head didn’t know to smear the Vic and give you a reason to suck the jar heads dick. You will just make up anything to justify being a human piece of garbage.
I think your keypad got away from you on that take.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Might have missed a comma or two, not like booger would be able to understand even if I did put them in.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 3:41 pm Might have missed a comma or two, not like booger would be able to understand even if I did put them in.
"So what if the victim wasn't armed, your honor. Neither was the perpetrator! Thus, the defendant is not guilty."

Sincerely,
Booger eater
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Try to recall what you posted before putting your foot in your mouth.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Ideally Neely would only ride the subway with Screwy, FL, Kierland and Diego. The four of them would be perfectly fine with his 4 arrests for assault. They would shelter him from police looking to serve a warrant for another assault.

When Neely went off on them, they’d cower in a corner hoping each other would be a man and protect them. Alas, not a man among them and they’re all injured or dead.

Pussies.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

What would a "hayseed" know about a subway?

Too funny.

I see mentally ill people everyday. The last thing I think about is choking them out and killing them.

I actually feel sorry for them. No matter how obnoxious they might be. I actually see a lot more obnoxious people that are not homeless that I wouldn't mind if they were choked out and wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Duh. No one wants to see mentally ill persons injured or killed. But if we’re going to let them walk the streets, when they threaten and assault others, they may get hurt or killed.

I feel sorry for you having to live in a shithole state like California.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Booger wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 6:17 pm Duh. No one wants to see mentally ill persons injured or killed. But if we’re going to let them walk the streets, when they threaten and assault others, they may get hurt or killed.

Who did he assault on the train that day?

I'll wait.

Booger wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 6:17 pm I feel sorry for you having to live in a shithole state like California.

Somebody living in Alabama calling California a shithole. Priceless. Especially someone who has NEVER been to California.

I've been to Alabama.

Too funny.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

FiatLux wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 6:28 pm
Booger wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 6:17 pm Duh. No one wants to see mentally ill persons injured or killed. But if we’re going to let them walk the streets, when they threaten and assault others, they may get hurt or killed.

I'll wait.
You will be waiting a while. He is just talking out his ass. He will do anything to not say “yeah dude shouldn’t have been murdered” or even anything close.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Both of you are illiterate dumbasses.

No one would suggest he should be killed (said that already, but neither of you can read worth a shit).

He assaulted someone the day before and he had a history of assaulting people. I’m sure the intent of the three persons who restrained him was not to kill him.
It’s horrible that he died.

You can have your disaster of a state. Wouldn’t trade places with you for anything. We don’t want your economic problems, your ignorant politicians (we have plenty), your racism, your rioting, etc. I can’t think of a single thing you have to offer that could better being here.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again, you can’t use something the jarhead didn’t know to justify this which is what you are doing. Jar head is 💯 in the wrong and until you stop making excuses for him you are justifying murder.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Booger wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 7:29 pm Both of you are illiterate dumbasses.

No one would suggest he should be killed (said that already, but neither of you can read worth a shit).

He assaulted someone the day before and he had a history of assaulting people. I’m sure the intent of the three persons who restrained him was not to kill him.
It’s horrible that he died.

You can have your disaster of a state. Wouldn’t trade places with you for anything. We don’t want your economic problems, your ignorant politicians (we have plenty), your racism, your rioting, etc. I can’t think of a single thing you have to offer that could better being here.

Actually, you're the illiterate dumbass...

The question was who did he assault the day someone murdered him?

I know its a tough question for someone with the educational prowess of an Alabamian.

I'll give you a few hours to contemplate the question due to it's complexity and the folkways of the region you call home.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Y’all reinforce the Cali image. Dumb as bricks.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

FiatLux wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 6:28 pm

I'll wait.

Booger wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 6:17 pm I feel sorry for you having to live in a shithole state like California.

Somebody living in Alabama calling California a shithole. Priceless. Especially someone who has NEVER been to California.

I've been to Alabama.

Too funny.
CA vs. AL?

AL wins that race every time. CA is a pathetic shithole.

SF used to be nice to visit, but no more.

There's a reason people are moving away from there en masse.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Booger wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 8:25 pm Image
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 7:47 pm Again, you can’t use something the jarhead didn’t know to justify this which is what you are doing. Jar head is 💯 in the wrong and until you stop making excuses for him you are justifying murder.
The marine was trying to protect passengers. He and his two assistants. One of whom was …gasp… black. Did that guy contribute to the death?

Look, it’s awful that the guy died. Worst thing that can happen…period. That’s a fact.

Another awful aspect of the incident is that Neely was on the street. He obviously should have been interred. Whether in a mental health facility or a jail was up to the dumbass authorities in NYC.

Neely was a violent wacko. Perhaps the marine and his helpers were familiar with him and knew he was potentially going to assault someone again.

The autopsy may reveal more contributing factors in his death (ala George Floyd). It’s a shame regardless.

We don’t know the derails at this point. Penny may need to be charged with murder.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

FiatLux wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 8:30 pm
Booger wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 8:25 pm Image
Nah. I’ve got reality on my side. I can’t lose. Your state is floundering. A fail at most every level. People leave your state to live here.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

There are nut jobs like this probably in every city, shouting, testing personal space, stinking, obnoxious mental cases, and apparently dangerous.

So we get a little Darwinism here, a particularly "outspoken" nut job runs into a guy who is tired of seeing the bull shit go down, and gets stomped. No surprise this will happen.

Who is at fault? Yeah marine killed nut job. But did nut job need killing? For society's sake? Who else will treat him.

I think we all admit many subways and urban areas are lost to this shit activity. Now Darwin is trimming up the fringes of urban evolution.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

These violent people need to be incarcerated, not killed.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 8:33 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 7:47 pm Again, you can’t use something the jarhead didn’t know to justify this which is what you are doing. Jar head is 💯 in the wrong and until you stop making excuses for him you are justifying murder.
The marine was trying to protect passengers. He and his two assistants. One of whom was …gasp… black. Did that guy contribute to the death?

Look, it’s awful that the guy died. Worst thing that can happen…period. That’s a fact.

Another awful aspect of the incident is that Neely was on the street. He obviously should have been interred. Whether in a mental health facility or a jail was up to the dumbass authorities in NYC.

Neely was a violent wacko. Perhaps the marine and his helpers were familiar with him and knew he was potentially going to assault someone again.

The autopsy may reveal more contributing factors in his death (ala George Floyd). It’s a shame regardless.

We don’t know the derails at this point. Penny may need to be charged with murder.
He was murdered. You can’t even say it can you? You can’t go one post without blaming the victim can you?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Meat Head wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:11 pm There are nut jobs like this probably in every city, shouting, testing personal space, stinking, obnoxious mental cases, and apparently dangerous.

So we get a little Darwinism here, a particularly "outspoken" nut job runs into a guy who is tired of seeing the bull shit go down, and gets stomped. No surprise this will happen.

Who is at fault? Yeah marine killed nut job. But did nut job need killing? For society's sake? Who else will treat him.

I think we all admit many subways and urban areas are lost to this shit activity. Now Darwin is trimming up the fringes of urban evolution.
You can turn in your meat head nic and your RR pic now. Yeah it’s a complex issue. That’s about the only thing you got right.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

You threaten people, you assault people repeatedly…you might get murdered.

It’s like something that was said after Dimebag Darrell was murdered: Your name is Dimebag and you own strip clubs, you shouldn’t be shocked you die a violent death.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Who did he assault? Oh you mean you made it up?
Murder is not the solution to this situation. If Jimmy Jar head was such a bad ass why not an arm bar? For those of us who have done wrestling and MMA we all know what a choke out means.

And you do know that by your logic some trans will kill you and you will deserve it. I mean your brain does function right?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:56 pm Who did he assault? Oh you mean you made it up?
Murder is not the solution to this situation. If Jimmy Jar head was such a bad ass why not an arm bar? For those of us who have done wrestling and MMA we all know what a choke out means.

And you do know that by your logic some trans will kill you and you will deserve it. I mean your brain does function right?
He had 4 assault arrests plus a warrant for a fifth.

Of course murder wasn’t the proper solution. I’m saying that the odds of that happening are higher when you’re a serial assaulter.

Now you’re an MMA practitioner?

How would I deserve to be killed by a trans person?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Booger wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:32 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:56 pm Who did he assault? Oh you mean you made it up?

Of course murder wasn’t the proper solution. I’m saying that the odds of that happening are higher when you’re a serial assaulter.

Clearly you have zero knowledge about Use of Force.

1) Previous charges & convictions have nothing to do with the level of force applied to a suspect. The determining factor is whether the person detaining a suspect has reasonable cause to believe their life or the life of another person is in immediate danger. Since the suspect hadn't assaulted anyone on that train I doubt that anyone on that train knew of Neely, much less what kind of criminal record or warrants he had. Thus, the marine had no justification for using deadly force.

2) The marine used a method of restraint that police officers aren't allowed to use...and haven't been for over 40 years. Even the carotid artery restraint ("sleeper hold") has been banned for around 35-40 years.

So using a banned method of restraining a suspect that's likely to cause death when he had no reason to fear for his life or for the lives of others is an equation that leads to murder charges.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 11:49 pm
So using a banned method of restraining a suspect that's likely to cause death when he had no reason to fear for his life or for the lives of others is an equation that leads to murder charges.
And if that Is determined to be the case, so be it

However, if these people are regular riders, and were familiar with his violent past, that should impact the decision as well.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:32 pm

Of course murder wasn’t the proper solution.
I’m saying that the odds of that happening are higher when you’re a serial assaulter.

He wasn’t assaulting anyone you stupid fucking hick.

It’s widely known that I have known Chuck Liddell since before he was in MMA and have trained at his gym, both with him and without him, many times. Sorry YOUR life is so boring.

You have been harassing trans people since the day you got here. By your logic they can now murder you.