Biden Administration Anti Females Athletes

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Re: Biden Administration Anti Females Athletes

Post by Sudden Sam »

Pitiful.

Women must despise that Mulvaney guy. What a cartoon version of a female. He’s an embarrassment to humanity.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

How does it feel to be triggered by a dress?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

It ain’t the dress. It’s the silly, ignorant, totally fake bullshit behavior. He’s a really bad actor who enthralls people like you.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Never heard of this person till you brought them up.
You are obsessed.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Perhaps Squirm Worm lives in a trailer way off the beaten path. Perhaps it just doesn't want to really care or want be a part of society.

The imposition of the "trans" freaks has come from all sides like a tsunami. From various institutions naming "trans" women as Woman Of The Year, to the POTUS appointing several into prominent administration positions only because they're "trans," to major corporations buying in entirely to "trans" spokespersons, and the MSM completely abiding and accepting the heisted language and demands of its inversions, this bizarre and grotesque spectacle is unprecedented and untenable. So who's behind it? :meds:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:34 am Perhaps Squirm Worm lives in a trailer way off the beaten path. Perhaps it just doesn't want to really care or want be a part of society.

The imposition of the "trans" freaks has come from all sides like a tsunami. From various institutions naming "trans" women as Woman Of The Year, to the POTUS appointing several into prominent administration positions only because they're "trans," to major corporations buying in entirely to "trans" spokespersons, and the MSM completely abiding and accepting the heisted language and demands of its inversions, this bizarre and grotesque spectacle is unprecedented and untenable. So who's behind it? :meds:
Satan is behind it.
Crush him under your feet (Gen. 3:15, Rom. 16:20), or be crushed.
Your choice.

This "tsunami" the psychopaths are wanting you to look is your *WARNING* that a different tsunami is soon to engulf you.

Be ready, and don't say you were not warned.

For realz.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:14 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:34 am Perhaps Squirm Worm lives in a trailer way off the beaten path. Perhaps it just doesn't want to really care or want be a part of society.

Satan is behind it.
Crush him under your feet (Gen. 3:15, Rom. 16:20), or be crushed.
Your choice.

This "tsunami" the psychopaths are wanting you to look is your *WARNING* that a different tsunami is soon to engulf you.
As a rational, law abiding atheist, I have to say that it is becoming increasingly difficult to argue against that point of view.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Good grief, now it’s satan. You people are wack.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kudos to Rep. Greg Steube of Florida.

A glimmer of sanity remains.

https://scrippsnews.com/stories/house-p ... -s-sports/

No Democrats voted for the bill. None. Democrats are anti female athletes. Disgusting.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You should use a bigger font ya fuckin bot.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:02 pm Kudos to Rep. Greg Steube of Florida.

No Democrats voted for the bill. None. Democrats are anti female athletes. Disgusting.
You’re obsessed. Of course no sane people voted to ban other people from sports. That’s stupid.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Who said that? Are you having fever dreams too?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It who? You talking to me you fucking dumpster fire?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You should use a bigger font.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Why does this administration and the Democratic Party hate women?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You mean why did they take away their bodily autonomy? You really are a fucking POS.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:06 pm You mean why did they take away their bodily autonomy? You really are a fucking POS.
You hate women as well. What a POS you are.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you are not going to explain how you taking their autonomy was good for them and shows them how much you care? I think I know why.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

How the fuck did I take their autonomy?! I don’t think I have that power. Idiot.

Why do the Dems want women to have to compete against males in sporting events?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I don’t think they have that power.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

:llama:
NickFrisco wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:19 am Why should men be allowed to participate in women's sports simply because they have a serious mental disorder? :meds:
Meta answer, traditionally, is that womanhood itself is considered a mental disorder.

(There's layers to this shit.)
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:00 am

You’re obsessed. Of course no sane people voted to ban other people from sports. That’s stupid.
Title IX is about to be destroyed. You only have a son. Your fucks to give are zero. I get it. We get it. Instead of pretending you can't hear, perhaps you in your wisdom (and much broader experiences with humans of different identities) can suggest the framework for the replacement of Title IX -- because that replacement is coming.

What would be fair, for all parties?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:00 am Of course no sane people voted to ban other people from sports.
Are you really this stupid? Or are you simply craving attention with your idiotic responses?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:31 pm

Title IX is about to be destroyed. You only have a son. Your fucks to give are zero. I get it. We get it. Instead of pretending you can't hear, perhaps you in your wisdom (and much broader experiences with humans of different identities) can suggest the framework for the replacement of Title IX -- because that replacement is coming.

I have already answered that. There should be more categories than boys and girls in HS sports as well as College. Booger eater thinks they should be mocked and run back into the closet so he can pretend they don’t exist. You decide which one of us is sane.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:28 am
Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:00 am Of course no sane people voted to ban other people from sports.
Are you really this stupid? Or are you simply craving attention with your idiotic responses?
You are the one scared of dresses.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Queerland is melting quite well. Quintuple post. Epic. He might slip a disc straining to suck his own cock, though. Poor little guy.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Hey dumbass, I was responding to the right wing bot who got banned and had his posts deleted. You are one stupid Nazi.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:38 pm There should be more categories than boys and girls in HS sports as well as College.
Bwahahaha!

I think you just settled who is insane.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

On second thought your idea of mocking them and being a total dick about the situation is probably better. Maybe that way they will just go away.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sam, why do you obsess about other peoples' genitalia?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

We all know the answer to that question.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:54 pm Sam, why do you obsess about other peoples' genitalia?
It has nothing to do with genitalia.

Mental.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Booger wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:00 pm
It has nothing to do with genitalia.

Mental.
What body part does it have to do with? Their fingers?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s the way their dresses don’t flow right off their hips.

Booger is a weirdo.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:38 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:31 pm

I have already answered that. There should be more categories than boys and girls in HS sports as well as College. Booger eater thinks they should be mocked and run back into the closet so he can pretend they don’t exist. You decide which one of us is sane.
Nick Frisco's answer to Title IX was better laid out -- he provided an example of issue, example of possible solution, example of probable outcome of implementing that solution. But I don't see it anymore.

There can be more categories than sex segregated ones. It doesn't address the current transexual issue impacting Title IX's original intent or the dispensation of monies and scholarships relating to fulfilling Title IX requirements to create those categories.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

The fact that anyone gives a shit about this is the most disturbing thing.

If you give a shit about women's sports. You're a fucking nut job.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

FiatLux wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:36 pm The fact that anyone gives a shit about this is the most disturbing thing.

You’ve got a point. Unwatchable.

But…I have a granddaughter who hopes to play softball in college. That definitely impacts the way I look at this.

And my original point is that it puts Democrats in an awkward position.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

FiatLux wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:36 pm The fact that anyone gives a shit about this is the most disturbing thing.

Women like to play sports, too. What's nuts about physical activity for women?

As fake MtF transwomen show, though, without segregation of sexes women have zero chance of excelling in those sports which rely strictly upon the body alone.

So... like dividing prize fighters and wrestlers into weight categories, or basketball/football/baseball into age categories, sports have to be divided into male and female so that all can show who excels most when everything else is equal.

Don't put 5 year olds against 18 year olds. Don't put artificial legs against two legs. Don't put 200 pounds against 110. Don't put men against women.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:07 pm

Women like to play sports, too. What's nuts about physical activity for women?

As fake MtF transwomen show, though, without segregation of sexes women have zero chance of excelling in those sports which rely strictly upon the body alone.

So... like dividing prize fighters and wrestlers into weight categories, or basketball/football/baseball into age categories, sports have to be divided into male and female so that all can show who excels most when everything else is equal.

Don't put 5 year olds against 18 year olds. Don't put artificial legs against two legs. Don't put 200 pounds against 110. Don't put men against women.
As usual, good points.

Let me clarify my response about women’s sports. Of course women enjoy participating in sports and they should be encouraged to do so. But from a viewing aspect, there’s no way to equate mens’ and women’s events. Different worlds.

But the point of the discussion is the introduction of males masquerading as females into women’s events. That has to be stopped.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

But not by calling them freaks and degrading them.