Oh good...Shrek is back

Post by Sven Golly »

So glad he put on his best duds for the occasion

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/m ... b-n1688175

What an utter disgrace.
Kierland

Re: Oh good...Shrek is back

Post by Kierland »

What are you obsessing… I mean melting…. I mean spamming… I mean babbling on about now?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Lol, check out this douchebag's resume
Matt Margolis is the author of Airborne: How The Liberal Media Weaponized The Coronavirus Against Donald Trump, and the bestselling book The Worst President in History: The Legacy of Barack Obama, and The Scandalous Presidency of Barack Obama.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

When you said douchebag’s resume, I thought you meant Sven.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:59 pm When you said douchebag’s resume, I thought you meant Sven.
Probably the same guy, indeed
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

He does indeed look like a fucking slob. Do you dispute that? He's not popping out to Home Depot for a couple of new bolts for his neck.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

At least he’s not wearing a dress and stiletto heels.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Great - thanks for that image.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:59 pm When you said douchebag’s resume, I thought you meant Sven.
Someone ought to take a gander at Shrek's resume.

Or better yet, compare some of the most elegant oratory written by our forefathers to a phrase you all know Shrek is most familiar with:

"Uh, you want lids on those?" :lol:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:14 pm He does indeed look like a fucking slob. Do you dispute that? He's not popping out to Home Depot for a couple of new bolts for his neck.
Maybe he should just wear a tan suit. Do you have anything of substance?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

At issue is Cave Man's complete lack of competence...this is a U.S. senator? :oops:

Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah the no tan suit thing is a problem.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Agriculture is not even close to being Pennsylvania's largest industry.

Pennsylvania agriculture did manage to produce the world's largest potato, though, and promptly sent it to represent them in the United States Senate, so they've got that going for them.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So more appearance smack. You are killing it dude!!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:01 pm Agriculture is not even close to being Pennsylvania's largest industry.

Pennsylvania agriculture did manage to produce the world's largest potato, though, and promptly sent it to represent them in the United States Senate, so they've got that going for them.
You've been melting hard over Fetterman the last couple of days. Makes me savor even more how D voters kicked your quack TV doctor square in the nuts and how they're going to do it again to all the other GQP tards over killing women via dangerous pregnancies. 2024 is gonna be a bloodbath.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Melting? Ah...no. Just making simple observations such as the fact that Fetturdman is a stupid, brain damaged slob. That he is stupid, brain damaged and a slob is not even an opinion. It's all out there on video.

Do you disagree with that?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

They're melting hard on Fetterman not only because of his political views but also because it draws attention away from the batshit crazy congressman who they had previsious censured & removed committee assignments from but have now put in a influential committee:

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:52 am And yet the voters preferred him over a trump supporter. That's how toxic the orange shitstain is.
Doc Oz was not directly supportive of Orange Man, though receiving his support had to be accepted. The elective process in Pennsyvania is a classic case of the DNC herding the black voters like sheep. And Cave Man is a simply astonishing example of lock-step obeisance to the Woke narrative and agenda. And even if he had basic mental function, his politics are his real disease.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Name one.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:40 am Melting? Ah...no. Just making simple observations such as the fact that Fetturdman is a stupid, brain damaged slob. That he is stupid, brain damaged and a slob is not even an opinion. It's all out there on video.

Do you disagree with that?
Considering you have never been right once, ever….
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

John Fetterman has only been back one day and crushed Kevin McCarthy‘s hopes and dreams.

He destroyed McCarthy’s plans:

“Cut SNAP for families and kids while pushing tax cuts for billionaires? Not on my watch.”

Fetterman is currently chairing a subcommittee hearing and he just made it clear McCarthy’s plans will not pass in the senate.

McCarthy’s plan to cut SNAP is just like his future as Speaker of the House.

It’s dead on arrival.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Uh, SNAP isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

https://fee.org/articles/snap-the-uncom ... gLogvD_BwE

Try again...
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you are against feeding hungry people in the riches country ever. You are human (or possibly AI) garbage.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

No I'm not against feeding the hungry you pile of shit. I'm against government mismanagement.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sven Golly wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:20 pm No I'm not against feeding the hungry you pile of shit. I'm against government mismanagement.
They don't need to limit the amount. They need to limit what products it can buy. Basic dry and canned goods only. Beans, rice, cooking oil, powdered milk, canned vegetables and fruits etc.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:20 pm No I'm not against feeding the hungry you pile of shit. I'm against government mismanagement.
So you care more about some mismanagement than about feeding people. You literally could have said anything and you picked, “but waste”, great job.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

As long as the government is spending more of Other People's Money the Democrats in the room are happy.
Shut up, Randy!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:11 pm As long as the government is spending more of Other People's Money the Democrats in the room are happy.
I'd rather have Other People's Money going to benefit poor and working Americans than lining the wallets of crony capitalist POS GOPers.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

mvscal wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:36 pm
They don't need to limit the amount. They need to limit what products it can buy. Basic dry and canned goods only. Beans, rice, cooking oil, powdered milk, canned vegetables and fruits etc.
Totally agree - no more junk food
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:40 pm
Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:11 pm As long as the government is spending more of Other People's Money the Democrats in the room are happy.
I'd rather have Other People's Money going to benefit poor and working Americans than lining the wallets of crony capitalist POS GOPers.
How about crony capitalist POS Leftists? You care about them making billions, fuckstick?

Start with Blackrock, JPMorgan Chase, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, Berkshire Hathaway, and let me know how far down the list you get before you find a Republican.

Hmm.. sure seems like an awful lot of people at the top of our evil capitalist system are devout Left Wingers. Why is that, do you think?
Shut up, Randy!
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:24 pm
Sven Golly wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:18 pm Uh, SNAP isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

https://fee.org/articles/snap-the-uncom ... gLogvD_BwE

Try again...
That's 100% bullshit, and even what the article describes as fraud is not considered fraud by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.

Go to your local food bank and volunteer one Saturday morning. Don't just write a check (although that is good to do), actually go there and look in the eyes of those receiving food assistance. You'll get a much better appreciation of the issue that way as compared to reading hack articles.
I absolutely do just that. I volunteer at food banks all the time.

Has nothing to do with terrible gubmint oversight.

God you liberal squishes with your feelings.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:11 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:40 pm
How about crony capitalist POS Leftists? You care about them making billions, fuckstick?

Start with Blackrock, JPMorgan Chase, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, Berkshire Hathaway, and let me know how far down the list you get before you find a Republican.

Hmm.. sure seems like an awful lot of people at the top of our evil capitalist system are devout Left Wingers. Why is that, do you think?
Yeah what about something else besides the topic!?!
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland Post Guess: Why are you afraid of poor people?
Shut up, Randy!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:29 pm
mvscal wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:36 pm They don't need to limit the amount. They need to limit what products it can buy. Basic dry and canned goods only. Beans, rice, cooking oil, powdered milk, canned vegetables and fruits etc.
While I'm generally against restricting the food that may be purchased with SNAP, if you don't limit the amount, well that would be a potential compromise.

And I'm assuming that you are not meaning literally no limits, but rather substantially increasing the amount of benefits while restricting the types of eligible food.
I think SNAP is a worthy program, but it needs a reset to its stated purpose. Supplemental Nutrition Assistance. Key words being "supplemental" and "nutrition." By limiting it to basic, staple dry goods, canned goods and herbs and spices, you don't need to cut the benefit and it will stretch further for the individuals using it. Luxury items and junk food should not be part of the discussion. Buy those on your own dime. Including those items just inflates the cost of the program, encourages lazy, ignorant habits and does not provide nutrition.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Why not fresh produce, meat, poultry and fish?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Which part of 'supplemental' eludes your comprehension?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Every study ever conducted says that last sentence is wrong. Which makes the rest of the post your typical pedokkkal BS.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:32 am Which part of 'supplemental' eludes your comprehension?
I know what “supplemental” means. How does it exclude all of those items? Seems like a matter of semantics. You yourself described the canned and dried shelf-stable goods as basic staples. That would make fresh produce and proteins supplemental.

Which part of “staples” eludes your comprehension?

You might want to try and be consistent.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Forgive him, he doesn’t know much about tomatoes.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:55 am I know what “supplemental” means. How does it exclude all of those items? Seems like a matter of semantics. You yourself described the canned and dried shelf-stable goods as basic staples. That would make fresh produce and proteins supplemental.

Which part of “staples” eludes your comprehension?

You might want to try and be consistent.
C'mon, you've been posting here long enough to know mvscunt believes the poor don't deserve such nutritional staples such as meat, poultry or fish. If they want those luxuries, god damn it, they should get an education or some fucking skills.