SNL just keeps the woke, and very unfunny, train moving

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sven Golly
Elwood

SNL just keeps the woke, and very unfunny, train moving

Post by Sven Golly »

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live ... ly-kearney

SNL's first non-binary cast member. This shouldn't shock anyone.

Glad I haven't tuned in the past 15 years.
Kierland

Re: SNL just keeps the woke, and very unfunny, train moving

Post by Kierland »

Then how exactly did you get triggered if you don’t watch?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Did he claim to be triggered?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

WTF is with the plural pronoun cop-out?
Go with she/her or he/him.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:52 pm Did he claim to be triggered?
Suck his dick a little more you Nazi fuck. You never claimed to be stupid but you’re dumb as granite.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

This deserves about a page of rolleyes. :meds:

Do you know what “triggered” means?

Has anyone ever “claimed to triggered?”
:meds:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Posting a thread about some shit you didn't see but heard about instead is the textbook definition of triggering. Tell me you knew.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Kierland wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:40 pm Then how exactly did you get triggered if you don’t watch?
I wasn't triggered dumbshit - I had heard about it on a podcast so I looked it up.

SNL hasn't been funny in a generation, and now they are just following the blueprint by making sure people who represent maybe 0.04% of the population are wedged into a sad show.

But keep defending this shit moron...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sven Golly wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:01 pm I wasn't triggered dumbshit - I had heard about it on a podcast so I looked it up.
You were absolutely triggered. You were so outraged (aka triggered) you started a thread to express your outrage.

T1B 101, here.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Yeah, so what - I'm outraged shitstain.

Not the same as triggered. Triggered means offended. I'm not offended, but rather, disgusted.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

"Trans" is synonymous with mental illness...and these folks desreve compassion and therapy.. :meds:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1648335094380126212
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sven Golly wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:11 pm Yeah, so what - I'm outraged shitstain.

Not the same as triggered. Triggered means offended. I'm not offended, but rather, disgusted.
Not only triggered, but too much of a pussy to admit it, or at least eject when correctly called out on it. Pathetic.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

SNL has been completely unwatcaable for many years. This bit was spun out on-line, and it's dreary and not even trying to be funny.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:01 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:40 pm Then how exactly did you get triggered if you don’t watch?
I wasn't triggered dumbshit - I had heard about it on a podcast so I looked it up.

SNL hasn't been funny in a generation, and now they are just following the blueprint by making sure people who represent maybe 0.04% of the population are wedged into a sad show.

But keep defending this shit moron...
How is calling you a crying little baby defending SNL? Your brain is mush.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

According to Kierland and company’s definition, anything that is posted on T1B is the result of the initiator being “triggered”.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You don’t read very well do you? Dude started a thread, about a subject with many other threads of that very subject already at or near the top of the page.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Sven Golly wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:24 pm https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live ... ly-kearney
SNL's first non-binary cast member.
Non-binary -- like pansexual -- doesn't mean anything.

They're both fake terms taken up by people who need an edge to set them apart from other people competing for top spot in the same lane. They're both parodies of actual 'unique' qualities within a given group. They are both Hollywood fraud.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

It really is sad to watch these fukkers do everything they can in an attempt to normalize a mental illness.

They claim to be defenders of these sad souls, but they are nothing of the sort.

Being a transsexual starts as a dillusion and when pursued far enough ends in a person being disfigured and no longer a man or a woman, sexual equipment-wise. They eventually come to this realization which is why their suicide rate is sky-high. it is not because some people don't take part in their fantasy.

Not saying that a grown adult, still hellbent on mutilating themselves doesn't have the right, but allowing children to go down this one way road is pathetic.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Would these same folks think that helping an anorexic woman get on a crash diet would be a good idea ?
It has been a long time since SNL was the funny.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:58 pm It really is sad to watch these fukkers do everything they can in an attempt to normalize a mental illness.

Not saying that a grown adult, still hellbent on mutilating themselves doesn't have the right, but allowing children to go down this one way road is pathetic.
Hell yeah.

Except that ‘pathetic’ isn’t strong enough. I’d suggest ‘criminal’ there. Any parent who allows a minor child to be butchered in such a manner should lose their child as well as serve prison time.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Wolfman wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:56 pm Would these same folks think that helping an anorexic woman get on a crash diet would be a good idea ?
It's a valid question. Encouraging mental illness never works out well. For anyone, but most especially not for the sufferer.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:05 am
smackaholic wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:58 pm It really is sad to watch these fukkers do everything they can in an attempt to normalize a mental illness.

Hell yeah.

Except that ‘pathetic’ isn’t strong enough. I’d suggest ‘criminal’ there. Any parent who allows a minor child to be butchered in such a manner should lose their child as well as serve prison time.
You mean like circumcision and ear piercing babies? Or like butchering their minds with religion? Neither of you fucks cares about kids, none of you has talked to a trans kid or adult and you certainly haven’t talked to a trans adult about what it was like for them as a kid. You don’t know the numbers or stats about anything. You just think it’s yucky so you hate it and since you hate it (well obviously you actually love it or you wouldn’t bitch so much) you somehow think it’s your biz. I don’t like seeing cosplaying asshats in boots or camo but I don’t start threads about it you melting twats.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:07 am
Wolfman wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:56 pm Would these same folks think that helping an anorexic woman get on a crash diet would be a good idea ?
It's a valid question. Encouraging mental illness never works out well. For anyone, but most especially not for the sufferer.
No it’s not. It’s not even remotely the same. Way to follow an old man off a cliff you fucking garbage human.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:16 am

Hell yeah.

You mean like circumcision and ear piercing babies? Or like butchering their minds with religion? Neither of you fucks cares about kids, none of you has talked to a trans kid or adult and you certainly haven’t talked to a trans adult about what it was like for them as a kid. You don’t know the numbers or stats about anything. You just think it’s yucky so you hate it and since you hate it (well obviously you actually love it or you wouldn’t bitch so much) you somehow think it’s your biz. I don’t like seeing cosplaying asshats in boots or camo but I don’t start threads about it you melting twats.
You sure do assume a lot. Especially for someone who has no idea whatsoever of what you post.

The stats are horrific as far as suicides, attempted suicides, lifelong regret, etc for those who choose to ‘transition’.

Assuming that others have had no conversations with trans persons is mighty fucking arrogant of you. My opinions about this are heavily influenced based on talking with trans persons. I would suggest you have a chat with someone who’s been through the process.

BTW, I agree with you about religion. But you reverted to your nasty ‘whataboutism’ habit there.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Booger wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:34 am
Assuming that others have had no conversations with trans persons is mighty fucking arrogant of you.
Do you actually need to have a conversation with a tranny to understand that they are mentally ill?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

mvscal wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:00 am
Assuming that others have had no conversations with trans persons is mighty fucking arrogant of you.
Do you actually need to have a conversation with a tranny to understand that they are mentally ill?
No, you don’t. But I didn’t care for Kierland’s condescending attitude. He pretends to be the goddam expert on every subject in here and he needs to know that he’s not.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The topic is SNL, not me. Try and focus.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:00 am
Your option is to bury your head. But keep up the big lie. Your masters told you to push the MI lie and you have certainly been doing that.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:16 am
Hell yeah.

You sure do assume a lot. Especially for someone who has no idea whatsoever of what you post.

The stats are horrific as far as suicides, attempted suicides, lifelong regret, etc for those who choose to ‘transition’.

Assuming that others have had no conversations with trans persons is mighty fucking arrogant of you. My opinions about this are heavily influenced based on talking with trans persons. I would suggest you have a chat with someone who’s been through the process.

BTW, I agree with you about religion. But you reverted to your nasty ‘whataboutism’ habit there.
You have not said “you are mentally ill” to one trans person I guarantee it. Again for like the hundredth time. Why do you think they have a high suicide rate? Cause everyone accepts them and there are no assholes like you calling them freaks?
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

You should triple post.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I was responding to you idiots not just spamming twatter links like your AI buddy. Fuck you people are stupidly tedious.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

KPG: IKYBWAI

Talentless fuck.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The guy taking pot shots screams talentless. The topic is SNL not me.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

No, the topic is non-binary. SNL has been unfunny for years.

SNL is just falling in line with all the other woke douchebags
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Then tell your Nazi buddies, they seemed to have missed the memo.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The seething insanity of the "trans" promoters exceeds the desperate lunacy of those afflicted with gender dysphoria. :evil:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1648730116447428609
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Spammer gunna spam
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

There's nothing whatever "spam" about a vid clip which clearly demonstrates the point taken. As in this case, the mother of a "trans" girl--who went all the way with a fake vagina which requires regular dilation with some plastic tool--reveals her all-but demonic agenda. It's genuinnely horrifying.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Keep your one handed research to yourself. This is a thread about SNL you spamming fuck.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, SNL is dead in the water, and it's only being discussed in relation to its feeble attempts to prop the "trans" movement.
Before God was, I am