Biden Administration Anti Females Athletes

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Biden Administration Anti Females Athletes

Post by Sudden Sam »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ans-sports

Idiots. Female athletes should sue the hell out of this lunatic administration.

“Critics argue trans athletes have an advantage over cisgender women in competition. Last year, Lia Thomas became the first transgender woman to win an NCAA swimming title. College sports’ governing body, however, adopted a sport-by-sport approach to transgender athletes in January 2022, which was to bring the organization in line with the US and International Olympic committees, though recently the NCAA’s board decided it will not be fully implemented until 2023-24.”
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Biden Administration Anti Females Athletes

Post by Wolfman »

MADNESS !!!
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:26 pm https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ans-sports

Idiots. Female athletes should sue the hell out of this lunatic administration.
What cause of action do you suggest?
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

I think a certain poster gets turned on by trannies. That's all he can talk about.

Free yourself. Let out all that pent up tension on an anonymous message board.

Unfortunately for you. Most of us here can't support your fantasies. Since we never think about trannies until you bring it up.

Just get it over with and buy a dress.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The concern is not for the mentally disordered "trans" assholes, but rather the actual women athletes in high-school and college whose careers will be directly impacted--undermined--by allowing men who "identify" as women to compete as women.

What's with the tedious and repetative suggestion that any criticism and outrage about this grotesque affront is somehow tantamount to an attraction to the mentally addled "trans" men?
Before God was, I am
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Exactly. Hatred of women is the only logical reason for these losers in here and the Biden admin to attempt to deprive women of fair competition.

LT, the tranny defenders are getting their panties in a wad over anything negative posted about these mentally ill freaks.

Fuck them. It’s obvious that Diego, Kierland and FL have no children. Whether due to impotence, depositing their semen in males, or simply because they’re incapable of finding a real woman for sex doesn’t matter.

It’s definitely a good thing they don’t procreate.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Please post the cause of action.

The rest of your post is laughable, at least according to my kids. Neither of who hates trans and neither of whom is obsessed with trans. But then I’m a better parent than your cow patty masquerading as a father.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Looks like booger is starting to get wet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Right..and Squirm Worm is also an "attorney"... :lol:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

This isn’t about me, FOCUS!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well who--or rather, what--was just boasting of being a "better parent"? :meds:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That wasn’t a take. Try harder AI.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

This is a twitter link...it won't hurt you... 8)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1643668880152305674

WTF!!!!!
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Have a take, don’t spam
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It's a take, even if Squirm Worm can't dare to address it. It's a clear depiction of blatant indoctrination of a grade school class being marched about all dressed in Rainbows and "trans" flags. It's not only a powerful take, it's genuinely horrifying. :shock:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes being nice to people is horrifying.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Indoctrinating school kids with Queer theory and its flags and uniforms is somehow "being nice"?

What the fuck is wrong with Squirm Worm?

How does someone become so twisted, vesed, and perverted? :meds:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes rainbow flags are scary.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Most serial killers are in your demo (well not the AI demo but the demo you portray here) dumbass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s quite clear you are doing this research with one hand.
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

Jesus LTS just stop with that shit. Be an adult.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Roach wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:21 am Be an adult.
I Laughed.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Cut the bullshit. This is real...an actual teacher in our public schools..

Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Roach wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:21 am Jesus LTS just stop with that shit. Be an adult.
And exactly what are you talking about, "Roach"? You deleted the pics I posted of the two obviously depraved freaks? Really? What, these freaks can't even be seen on an obscure message board? You're that triggered? :popcorn:
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:29 pm Please post the cause of action.

The rest of your post is laughable, at least according to my kids. Neither of who hates trans and neither of whom is obsessed with trans. But then I’m a better parent than your cow patty masquerading as a father.
How about fraud?

Sports are divided by sex because men have a distinct advantage is most sports. Trans "women" are not women. It is a simple biological fact. Nobody gives a fukk if they want to wear dresses or mutilate themselves. That is their business. But women who want to compete in a sport against other women should have that right.

Perhaps some day, if this insanity continues, there will be a sufficient population of these freaks where they can organize their own division to compete amongst themselves. I doubt this will happen as we get more and more of this, the evidence that it pretty much always ends up terribly, will convince even the most devout woke kool-aid drinkers that it was a bad idea.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fraud includes deception. Do you know anything about anything.

So to recap: Booger eater is full of shit.

As far as your last paragraph, you are a fucking POS. You can’t even say: “I think we should have cis male and female and trans male and female sports” you HAVE to be a complete asshole and call people that are not like you freaks. Go yell at a cloud old man.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Women (real women) won’t tolerate this garbage much longer. More and more athletes are speaking up and they’ll eventually put a stop to men competing in their sports.

The insanity of the people pushing this ludicrous agenda is blatantly obvious, even to extreme SJWs.

And then we have the very few, like a couple of posters in here, who can’t bring themselves to acknowledge facts. They’ll never admit their mistake. They’re lonely souls screeching away at the sane world…and they’ll likely always remain so. Best to leave them alone, flailing at imagined slights.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The only mistakes being made in this thread are you garbage people being human waste. Oh and lying about my stance.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:03 pm The only mistakes being made in this thread are you garbage people being human waste.
Right out of the Nazi playbook.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Spot on Booger.

They have the paralympics and special olympics.

Why not an olympics for the trans world?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

There’s no point in arguing this. Those who believe male-to-female athletes should be allowed to compete against females have taken leave of their senses. They are ignoring physiological fact, so they should simply be dismissed. It’s pure ignorance. Which makes this administration’s endorsement of it perfectly understandable.

When people choose to rant and rave in support of a policy that is based not on science, but on trendiness, they are advertising their stupidity.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Booger wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:55 pmWomen (real women) won’t tolerate this garbage much longer.
I'll take that bet and raise. Not only will they continue to tolerate it, they will enthusiastically even hysterically vote in such a way to make more of it inevitable.

Who the fuck do think is pushing this stupid, crazy trans bullshit in the first place?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

I can't remember the last time I gave a shit about women's sports.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

mvscal wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:24 pm
Booger wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:55 pmWomen (real women) won’t tolerate this garbage much longer.
I'll take that bet and raise. Not only will they continue to tolerate it, they will enthusiastically even hysterically vote in such a way to make more of it inevitable.

Who the fuck do think is pushing this stupid, crazy trans bullshit in the first place?
It's basic tribal behavior. Grow the tribe at all costs.

Stupid tribes, the ones who get conquered without firing a shot will invite anyone to join. Predominately young white women are allowing the patriarchy to co-opt their brand and they're too stupid to realize it. They actually think they're winning the culture war by allowing men to take over their tribe. It's fucking hilarious to watch.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:06 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:03 pm The only mistakes being made in this thread are you garbage people being human waste.
Right out of the Nazi playbook.
Nice post you stupid white flag waving parrot.
WTF are you taking about?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes dresses are crazy. Just how thin is your skin?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:05 pm

It's basic tribal behavior. Grow the tribe at all costs.

Stupid tribes, the ones who get conquered without firing a shot will invite anyone to join. Predominately young white women are allowing the patriarchy to co-opt their brand and they're too stupid to realize it. They actually think they're winning the culture war by allowing men to take over their tribe. It's fucking hilarious to watch.
Could you translate that from Qtard to English?
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Shut up, Randy!
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

FiatLux wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:58 pm I can't remember the last time I gave a shit about women's sports.
Good point.

But when you have daughters and/or granddaughters who could be impacted by this bizarreness, it matters.

To mv’s point, I do find it hilarious to see lib women so confused as to what to do: I have to be all-inclusive so of course this trans lunatic can swim against my daughter. Oh wait, This trans freak may cost my daughter a scholarship. My oh my, what to do.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You don’t know any liberals do you? The bitches complaining about their daughter losing are in your camp. The rest of us understand there are things more important than a bb game or a track race.