Hmmm...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sven Golly
Elwood

Hmmm...

Post by Sven Golly »

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-qu ... -troubles/

Maybe President Skidmark is opening an ice cream shop?

And what's with Hunter's smarmy sigmoid smile?
Kierland

Re: Hmmm...

Post by Kierland »

What are you babbling on about now?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

The Bidens did not get rich on their government salaries. And that odor of baking bread is coming from the bakery.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s a loan old man.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Wolfman wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:48 pm The Bidens did not get rich on their government salaries
Certainly not like Ivanka & Jared....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Kierland wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:59 pm It’s a loan old man.
You must be a Millenial or Gen Z - Biden's been a lying douchebag for 50 years.

He had to bow out of the 1988 pres race due to his lying.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Biden’s been crooked as hell his entire career in government. Everyone is aware of that…even his “supporters”. They don’t have a clue what to do at this point.

They know he’s a disaster, but they’ve got to hang in there with him. No one really wanted him to be the nominee in ‘20. He was the best of that pack of rats?! Dear god!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sven Golly wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:16 am
Kierland wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:59 pm It’s a loan old man.
You must be a Millenial or Gen Z - Biden's been a lying douchebag for 50 years.

He had to bow out of the 1988 pres race due to his lying.
The irony is overwhelming.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:34 am Biden’s been crooked as hell his entire career in government. Everyone is aware of that…even his “supporters”. They don’t have a clue what to do at this point.

They know he’s a disaster, but they’ve got to hang in there with him. No one really wanted him to be the nominee in ‘20. He was the best of that pack of rats?! Dear god!
He took out a 2nd mortgage on his house. You are the same idiots pissed that 44 wore a tan suit.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Kierland wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:45 am
Booger wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:34 am Biden’s been crooked as hell his entire career in government. Everyone is aware of that…even his “supporters”. They don’t have a clue what to do at this point.

He took out a 2nd mortgage on his house. You are the same idiots pissed that 44 wore a tan suit.
What’s a mortgage?

Sin,
A bunch of newbies here who never moved out of Mom’s basement.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

The better question is how does a civil servant afford a $2.74MM beach house in the first place. He's been a gubmint hack all his life.

And I can ask "what is a mortgage?". I don't live in mom's cellar.

Had a mortgage, but paid it off in 15 yrs.

So kindly fuck off.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

My response wasn’t related to anything the man has done recently. I was speaking of him in general terms.

So fuck off.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:03 pm The better question is how does a civil servant afford a $2.74MM beach house in the first place. He's been a gubmint hack all his life.

So kindly fuck off.
Same way any military hack who has also always been a civil servant bought a house back in the day. You idiots have the world at your fingertips and all you do is guess and ask stupid questions.

“Biden began buying homes—especially those that were outside his budget—in his twenties, taking out multiple mortgages and receiving loans against life insurance policies. His net worth was often in the negatives—in 2007, he was ranked the least wealthy senator.

Today, the 78-year-old president-elect is hardly middle class anymore. According to a 2019 Forbes estimate, Biden and his wife Jill are worth $9 million, much of that accrued from speaking fees and book deals that came pouring in after his vice presidency.”

Took 3 secs to find. Fucking ignorant fucks.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:00 pm

My response wasn’t related to anything the man has done recently. I was speaking of him in general terms.

So fuck off.
I was bringing you back on topic you fat whatabouting melt storm.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Biden making money from speaking fees?! You gotta admit…that’s fucking hilarious.

I’d be willing to bet he’s accrued far more millions from Ukraine and China than he has from speaking fees.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Kierland wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:12 pm
Sven Golly wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:03 pm The better question is how does a civil servant afford a $2.74MM beach house in the first place. He's been a gubmint hack all his life.

So kindly fuck off.
Same way any military hack who has also always been a civil servant bought a house back in the day. You idiots have the world at your fingertips and all you do is guess and ask stupid questions.

“Biden began buying homes—especially those that were outside his budget—in his twenties, taking out multiple mortgages and receiving loans against life insurance policies. His net worth was often in the negatives—in 2007, he was ranked the least wealthy senator.

Today, the 78-year-old president-elect is hardly middle class anymore. According to a 2019 Forbes estimate, Biden and his wife Jill are worth $9 million, much of that accrued from speaking fees and book deals that came pouring in after his vice presidency.”

Took 3 secs to find. Fucking ignorant fucks.
Where'd you read that, Wikipedia? :meds:

Yeah, and I wonder how he managed to get homes given his tenuous budget? :meds:

Special treatment?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fuck dude it’s says right in the article. You are dumber than a used tampon.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:38 pm You are dumber than a used tampon.
Damn, man. You and Tiger. :)
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

OTSAI
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Then why is he trying to ban it?
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Wolfman wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:48 pm The Bidens did not get rich on their government salaries. And that odor of baking bread is coming from the bakery.
Hunter just confessed today to taking money from China. Up to seven Bidens did.

Joe proven to be a bald-faced liar yet again.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Saw a decal on a car the other day that read:

“I voted for the man who gave up his fortune for his country…not for the man who gave up his country for his fortune.”

Hmmmm…

Nice sentiment, but I think Trump’s just as corrupt as Biden.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice false equivalency