Intimidation and Fearmongering

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Intimidation and Fearmongering

Post by Sudden Sam »

If you continue to deny that we and the entire world were manipulated during the lockdown, read some of the UK’s covid health minister’s exposed WhatsApp messages.

Https://Theguardian.com/politics/2023/m ... d-pandemic

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/03/05 ... t-1337999/

“He was presumably mocking Hancock and other officials who have now been exposed for exploiting the virus to impose draconian restrictions on the public.

Many other Twitter users meanwhile said that Hancock’s messages are proof that officials planned the whole COVID pandemic from top to bottom.”
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Re: Intimidation and Fearmongering

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

The messages between Hancock and officials show him responding to pictures that were published of him embracing his aide Gina Coladangelo.

Shut up, Randy!
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I smelled a rat from Day One. Having lived though the Flu Epidemic in the 50's when no one wore masks or cow-towed to "social distancing". Some sports events including a football game when I was in college were put off was about it.
It's really sad that so many were harmed psychologically that they still wear masks in public.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:18 pm Many other Twitter users meanwhile said that Hancock’s messages are proof that officials planned the whole COVID pandemic from top to bottom.”
“People are saying” is such a Dumpian thing to say. You remain fat and stupid.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Wolfman wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:50 pm I smelled a rat from Day One. Having lived though the Flu Epidemic in the 50's when no one wore masks or cow-towed to "social distancing". Some sports events including a football game when I was in college were put off was about it.
It's really sad that so many were harmed psychologically that they still wear masks in public.
Translation: Facts were never going to change my mind.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The Covid Hoax goes far beyond mere mega-profits for Big Pharma--though it certainly includes them--but rather entails an Orwellian control of public life never seen in the West. Every single one of the Pfizer and Moderna boards, every member of the CDC and the W.H.O., and of course Fauci himself, should be hauled before the Hague, tried and sentenced to death. The executions can be enjoyed on a pay-per-view basis with the proceeds going to the millions of business owners who were forced into bankruptcy by these fiends. :evil:

The real question in light of these outrageous communications revealed within the British health minister is how the media will report on them. Obviously we can expect the usual attempt to muzzle and discredit these revelations, but fortunately the power of mainstream media has been diluted considerably by alternative outlets. Notice how the Biden freak show is pressing to have their hooknosed parasite radical lefty, Gigi Sohn, installed as a FCC commissioner.
Before God was, I am
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:56 pm
Wolfman wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:50 pm I smelled a rat from Day One. Having lived though the Flu Epidemic in the 50's when no one wore masks or cow-towed to "social distancing". Some sports events including a football game when I was in college were put off was about it.
Translation: Facts were never going to change my mind.
What “facts”? Are you referring to the fact that masks do absolutely zero good as far as protecting against the covid virus? Are you referring to the fact that Peter Daszak stated quite clearly in 2015 that his researchers were working on developing this type of virus in Hunan?

Those two items are FACTS. You, being a sheep, bought the government’s and Pfizer/Moderna’s bullshit fairy tales. You and your ilk are an embarrassment to those of us who have distrusted the government for 55-60 years. Pull your fucking head out of your ass.

Maybe you’re a government plant in here…
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You have no idea what microns are do you? What a fat stupid fuck.

“Masks don’t work, I read it on the internet.”

Sin,
Tubby
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Wearing a mask to screen microspopic germs is like using a chain-link fence to keep out mosquitoes. Thought everyone knew. :doh:

The sheer falsity of this gigantic and unprecendeted Hoax is the new norm.. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Except that’s not how the virus works. It’s been three fucking years and you idiots still don’t know 8th grade science.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

It has been clear for well over a year-and-a-half that an irrational agenda has been pursued with tremendous vigor.

Agenda: Get this "vaccine" in as many arms as possible, and as many times as possible.

We've never seen anything like it.

What is the motivation for this agenda?

It seems obvious that one motivation is financial profit.

But I am sure there is more to it than just that.

I do have my own speculations, but people can be free to draw their own conclusions.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:04 am Except that’s not how the virus works. It’s been three fucking years and you idiots still don’t know 8th grade science.
It's a manufactured hoax--and Squirm Worm is unspeakable. :!:
Before God was, I am
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:04 am Except that’s not how the virus works. It’s been three fucking years and you idiots still don’t know 8th grade science.
What a gullible, ignorant sheep you are.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Booger wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:00 am What a gullible, ignorant sheep you are.
Masks work. The vaccines work. I trust actual infectious disease doctors, not online characters named shutyomouth (apparently can't say Bvttspray here anymore)/Booger. :lol:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:22 pm
Booger wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:00 am What a gullible, ignorant sheep you are.
Masks work. The vaccines work. I trust actual infectious disease doctors, not online characters named shutyomouth (apparently can't say Bvttspray here anymore)/Booger. :lol:
The vaccines obviously don’t work and they are doing incredible damage…especially to young people.

Multiple studies done worldwide have proven the ineffectiveness of masks in relation to this virus.

Trust doctors and scientists, not the CDC, Fauci, WHO, etc.

By the way, I don’t know what Papa Willie/Spray’s position is on masks and vaccines, but I know you’re smarter than Kierland so drop that bullshit.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

We know what evidence is. We have 3 years of data comparing masked/unmasked groups and the result is, masks do jack-fukking-shit, just like Tony Fauci told us at the very beginning of this clusterfukk before he started lying.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I honestly believe that those who swear by the vaxes and masks must have a monetary stake in this mess. There’s no other way to explain their inability to accept scientific proof of the ineffectiveness of both.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

No they don't you ignorant fuck.

So you mean you trust infectious disease docs like Fraud-ci? You do remember his back-and-forth recommendations about mask wearing don't you?

And also how no one could attend ball games outside, yet he was OK with the George Floyd, BLM riots.

You are pathetic...
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:00 am
What a gullible, ignorant sheep you are.
Irony oh and nice white flag.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:55 pm
No they don't you ignorant fuck.

So you mean you trust infectious disease docs like Fraud-ci? You do remember his back-and-forth recommendations about mask wearing don't you?

And also how no one could attend ball games outside, yet he was OK with the George Floyd, BLM riots.

You are pathetic...
You guys died more. That is all the proof there should need to be that your way is stupid.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Booger wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:30 pm I honestly believe that those who swear by the vaxes and masks must have a monetary stake in this mess. There’s no other way to explain their inability to accept scientific proof of the ineffectiveness of both.
Nahhh, I doubt any of those losers have a financial iron in the fire. This is 100% political.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:54 pm
Booger wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:30 pm I honestly believe that those who swear by the vaxes and masks must have a monetary stake in this mess. There’s no other way to explain their inability to accept scientific proof of the ineffectiveness of both.
Nahhh, I doubt any of those losers have a financial iron in the fire. This is 100% political.
Yep. That’s likely the case.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Sven Golly wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:55 pm

Hook us up to a video of him saying that he was ok with GF, BLM protests or it's a lie.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:54 pm
Again you red idiots died at higher rates. So you killed yourself to own the libs. How did that work out for you in the middies?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

IKYABWAI

Outstanding!