Re: Another Joe Biden victory

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:01 pm Get a job
Get a life smack, how 1998 of you.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:38 pm MS is correct.

Don't expect us to believe your reply to me when you've done nothing to call them out while falsely accusing the trans community of something that they aren't known for actually doing.
No, MS was not correct…and neither are you. Don’t assume you know what I think. That’s my wife’s job. She does it enough.

I didn’t mention the trans community.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Why is it not surprising that you guys think it’s a great look to have our president, feeble and corrupt as hell, standing with drag queens at the White House? Of course you love that look presented to the world. It further weakens us.

You’d really be ecstatic if they could get a drag queen to go down on the prez right in front of the cameras, wouldn’t you?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The only weak person in this scenario is you and your fragile masculinity. Nobody that isn’t a freak give a rats ass what gender of clothes people put on, except authoritarian bigots like you.

“Oh no I can’t be in a room with a women she might go down on me.”

Sin,
booger pence

It’s always projection with these people.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:50 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:38 pm MS is correct.

Don't expect us to believe your reply to me when you've done nothing to call them out while falsely accusing the trans community of something that they aren't known for actually doing.
No, MS was not correct…and neither are you. Don’t assume you know what I think. That’s my wife’s job. She does it enough.

I didn’t mention the trans community.
We don’t care what you think we care what you do and what you did was call out people who don’t molest kids at any higher rate than straights and didn’t call out people who do. So you are just a pissy little bigot.
And you absolutely mentioned LGBT+ you dog whistling bigot.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

You are a sad little whimpering piece of shit.

Find somewhere else to cry and spew your hatred. Everyone is sick of you ruining this board. Liberals and conservatives alike have been tired of your schtick for years. This was a fun board at one time, but no more. You’ve turned it into a monotonous pile of garbage with your pitiful refrain of “Nazi. Pedo. Traitor”. Get the hell outta here so we can enjoy debating one another.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag. It took you all of a few days to completely melt into a puddle of piss and hate once your safe space was taken away.

You don’t even know how to debate or you wouldn’t be blaming me for you not having any decent retort.

No fuck off you orange dick sucking traitor.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I remember when we couldn’t respond to a post before there would be 4-5 replies ahead of your own. And posters were funny. And people wrote well and had interesting shit to say.

Siiiiiigh. Those days are long gone, but do we have to be absolutely miserable having to deal with the dwarf attorney’s boring narcissism?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Have you ever argued a case before a judge? I’d bet he/she wanted to leap over the bench and strangle you!🤣
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:42 pm I remember when we couldn’t respond to a post before there would be 4-5 replies ahead of your own. And posters were funny. And people wrote well and had interesting shit to say.

Siiiiiigh. Those days are long gone, but do we have to be absolutely miserable having to deal with the dwarf attorney’s boring narcissism?
Double down on that white flag. The topic is your insane take on LGBT you fucking bigot. This isn’t about me.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:47 pm Have you ever argued a case before a judge? I’d bet he/she wanted to leap over the bench and strangle you!🤣
Omg you are a yellow boot licking coward. No atty worth their sheepskin hasn’t pissed off a judge. Go suck more orange cock traitor.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Insane take on LGBT? I could have sworn I was talking about drag queens.

Try to stay on topic.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes you really care that I don’t always include the +. What a disgusting POS. And you can still take your anti drag rhetoric and piss the fuck off.
So your take is you don’t have any problem with LGBT just the straight guys who wear dresses.

Nice pretzel logic you dog whistling traitor.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Booger wrote:Why is it not surprising that you guys think it’s a great look to have our president, feeble and corrupt as hell, standing with drag queens at the White House?
It will be another good picture for the history books.

The history books showing how far things had degenerated in Amerka just prior to its fall.

The children (in other countries) will point and laff!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You guys really have your panties in a bunch over some guy wearing a dress? That’s fuckin weird.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:45 am You guys really have your panties in a bunch over some guy wearing a dress? That’s fuckin weird.
They literally have nothing better to do with their pathetic pitiful lives. Just non-stop culture warrioring.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

This is pretty much the lib playbook.

Support things that are clearly degenerate, and then when normal people balk at it, claim they are intolerant and/or bigoted.

No sale.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Clearly degenerate.

You made that up. Girls that wear pants. Guys wear kills. Actors wear makeup. Rudy and Steven Crowder run around in drag. The pope wears a dress. And yes some guys that are not the pope also wear dresses. None of that makes any of those people clearly degenerate. But your take does make you a lying twat who hates including different people, but go ahead and try and defend yourself with the semantics card.

Even though you got that wrong too.

“bigot
bĭg′ət
noun
One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.
. A hypocritical professor of religion; a hypocrite; also, a superstitious adherent of religion.
A person who is obstinately and unreasonably wedded to a particular religious or other creed, opinion, practice, or ritual; a person who is illiberally attached to any opinion, system of belief, or party organization; an intolerant dogmatist.“
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:17 am “bigot
bĭg′ət
noun
One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.
A person who is obstinately and unreasonably wedded to a particular religious or other creed, opinion, practice, or ritual; a person who is illiberally attached to any opinion, system of belief, or party organization; an intolerant dogmatist.“
Recognize anyone?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you are going with IKYABWAI? What an absolute tard of a poster you are.

Stupid AND right wing. Why do those always go together.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

This is the POS that Biden invited to the White House. I thought Trump showed zero respect for the office, but our current idiot-in-chief has dragged (yeah, I know) things down to a new depth. The president of the United States asked this scumbag to visit the White House. Think about that. This is where we are now.

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Inclusion, the Pope wears a dress, women wear pants, etc...
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Booger wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:15 pm This is the POS that Biden invited to the White House. I thought Trump showed zero respect for the office, but our current idiot-in-chief has dragged (yeah, I know) things down to a new depth. The president of the United States asked this scumbag to visit the White House. Think about that. This is where we are now.

What's so bad about inviting a drag queen to the WH?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

You're going to lose your country.

A few people here are old enough to remember World War II.
Fighting so that people can maintain liberty.

Sober minds.
The idea that the WH would invite a freak to parade around just shows how far off the rails it has gone, and how much has been forgotten.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:13 pm You're going to lose your country.

A few people here are old enough to remember World War II.
Fighting so that people can maintain liberty.

Sober minds.
The idea that the WH would invite a freak to parade around just shows how far off the rails it has gone, and how much has been forgotten.
Apparently your education on WWII is lacking.

Hitler put LGBT people in his concentration camps. Is adopting the attitudes of Hitler really where you want to go?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Diego, read some of his tweets, which I’m sure the president’s people were aware of, and let us know if you still think it’s just fine for garbage like him to be a guest of the president.

He’s a sick fuck who is dangerous around children. I base that on shit he openly posted and/or said. But that’s okay. President Biden and his enablers were thrilled to have him there. We are completely fucked as long as these sick bastards are running things. It will still be some type of disaster when the Republicans take the White House, but hopefully, our deviant nature won’t be so openly displayed as if it’s something we’re proud of.

As things are now, while war is raging in Ukraine, while our biggest adversary is preparing to take Taiwan, while fentanyl and illegal aliens easily cross our southern border, our “leader” is inviting perverted freaks to the White House. How that man can meet world leaders and not be embarrassed as shit is beyond me.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Diego wrote:Hitler put LGBT people in his concentration camps. Is adopting the attitudes of Hitler really where you want to go?
Why would you ask such a ridiculous question?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:34 pm Inclusion, the Pope wears a dress, women wear pants, etc...
Listing all the reasons you’re absolutely wrong on this is not a great take for you.

Do you have an actual argument about why girls can’t wear pants and guys can’t wear dresses.

Fucking mind boggling that people like you exist in 2022.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Booger wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:45 pm He’s a sick fuck who is dangerous around children.
Statistically, who do you think presents the greater threat towards children, the guy who Biden invited or these charlatans below?

Yet you conservatives say nothing about the group that is having child molestation scandals all over the place while foaming at the mouth over the LGBT crowd which has no higher rate of pedophilia than the general public.

Stick your bigoted takes up your ass.
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I am not a Republican, and I have relentlessly battered Dump on this board for about five years.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Amen, Diego. The GQP offers Americans nothing of substance that would actually benefit voters. So it's nothing but culture war bullshit like persecuting gays and trannies. While guys like Lee Chatfield in Michigan are real groomers, (allegedly) sexually assaulting a teenager a bible camp (lol) he helped run.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/07/ex-michig ... x-assault/
Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:45 pm Diego, read some of his tweets, which I’m sure the president’s people were aware of, and let us know if you still think it’s just fine for garbage like him to be a guest of the president.

He’s a sick fuck who is dangerous around children. I base that on shit he openly posted and/or said. But that’s okay. President Biden and his enablers were thrilled to have him there. We are completely fucked as long as these sick bastards are running things. It will still be some type of disaster when the Republicans take the White House, but hopefully, our deviant nature won’t be so openly displayed as if it’s something we’re proud of.
Name one.

And remember this is from the crowd that thinks it ok to kidnap and fuck 15yo girls.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:50 pm
Booger wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:45 pm He’s a sick fuck who is dangerous around children.
Statistically, who do you think presents the greater threat towards children, the guy who Biden invited or these charlatans below?

The "guy who Biden invited" once tweeted that "kids just want to sing and suck dick." That's an easy call, groomer.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Just another lie (and projection) from pedokkkal.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

That was the tweet that set me off, mvscal.

This administration is sick in the head. Brinton, Levine, and this POS drag queen are more than enough reason to label them as such.

I'm sure Kierland will volunteer to represent the freak when he's caught raping a child. MS is as sick as the queen.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:54 pm That was the tweet that set me off, mvscal.

This administration is sick in the head. Brinton, Levine, and this POS drag queen are more than enough reason to label them as such.

I'm sure Kierland will volunteer to represent the freak when he's caught raping a child. MS is as sick as the queen.
More lies. This is all to try and turn the tables from you and your pedo friends to someone else.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:59 pm While Biden of course should have signed the marriage equality bill, but if that guy did tweet out that, then someone on Biden’s staff failed on the background check. The guy should not be near the White House.

For that matter, neither should any official with the Catholic Church.
He did not tweet that out you ass kissing Nazi sympathizer.
You are so stupid you will fall for anything. And since you are yellow you will never see this and go the rest of your life thinking their lie was true. What a fucking POS.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Apparently Kierland must be Marti Gould Cummings.

You are a lying sack of shit. You will stoop to anything to defend this freak.

He DID tweet that. He deleted a ton of tweets after his invitation became public knowledge. Most, if not all, of his police-bashing tweets are gone as well. As are more child/drag queen tweets.

Unfortunately for him (or is it you?), those tweets were preserved.

Here's his (Kierland's?) weakass response to getting caught with his kiddie-diddling tweet(s):

https://twitter.com/MartiGCummings/stat ... 42/photo/1

Diego, I despise the hypocritical "Christians" just as much as I dislike this Cummings sicko.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Pedokkkal misquoted him and you doubled down on lying, because you are a liar and are trying to distance yourself from you guys all loving the rape and kidnap of a 15 yo.

“It’s ok when the GQP shouts pedo pedo pedo I just don’t like it when Kierland points out they are pedos pedos pedos.”

Sin
Chip off the old Republican