Another Joe Biden victory

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Another Joe Biden victory

Post by Screw_Michigan »

President Biden is on a hot street over the last month or so--declining gas prices, flattening inflation, and bringing Brittany Griner home. That's a pretty good month for anyone.

But then Biden follows it up with not only having Sam Bankman-Fried arrested after he tried telling the Senate to fuck off, but he also had the Lockerbie bomber arrested. Thought that would never happen.

Biden waited for this perfect moment and told the warlords to arrest this pile of human waste and bring him to justice. Amazing.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... us-custody

Muammar Gaddafi can rot in fukkin hell.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Re: Another Joe Biden victory

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Shut up, Randy!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Trading a arms dealer for a pothead is a win?

Inflation is still high. Gas is down a bit as we drain our strategic reserves and demand drops because the economy is tanking.

SBF was arrested to keep him from appearing in front of congress. But, the truth will come out eventually.

Hopefully this sham will awaken people and we can put this bitcoin nonsense behind us. It is a really bad ponzi scheme.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Dumbaholic has no idea what a political pawn is or how international arms trading works, we can add it to the list of things he knows nothing about.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland, what exactly are you saying? Are you suggesting Bankman is a political pawn? Please elaborate.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

No I was referring to the prisoner swap.

But it is possible Bankman was set up to crash crypto.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:28 am No I was referring to the prisoner swap.

Intrigueing. I have not heard that but it makes sense. Any theories on who would have set him up?
Shut up, Randy!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Donnie Baker wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:46 am
Kierland wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:28 am No I was referring to the prisoner swap.

Intrigueing. I have not heard that but it makes sense. Any theories on who would have set him up?
Obviously a pedo natzi traytor. Seriously, why do you even bother asking?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the guy who just drop “1-6 was a picnic smack” and called the POTUS a pedo.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You can look to the guys he was bribing…. I mean donating to. He makes a perfect pawn.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:57 am

Obviously a pedo natzi traytor. Seriously, why do you even bother asking?
Loves to talk about me, too yellow to talk to me.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Melt on. bitch. I won't be reading your response but that won't stop you from taking another runny shit down your leg will it, you fucking loser.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the guy to chicken to leave his safe space.

Every thing is projection with you tards.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Wonder how many of the millions that chump spread around congress will be returned?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

HUGE Biden victory:

The arrest of Sam Bankman-Fried the day before he was to testify before Congress.

Expect SBF to be knocked off before he gets to spill the beans about what he was doing with his investors' money.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

He was probably in cahoots with Hunter.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:41 pm He was probably in cahoots with Hunter.
He was giving millions to Democratic candidates. A partner gave lesser amounts to GOPers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... donations/

Sam Bankman-Fried, the disgraced founder of the cryptocurrency exchange FTX, was a prolific political donor, pumping about $40 million this cycle alone into campaign committees and other groups, mostly aligned with Democrats, federal records show.

Bankman-Fried spent around $37 million during the last election cycle, almost all of which went to boosting Democratic candidates and causes. That made him the party's second-largest donor, according to OpenSecrets, and the sixth largest overall.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

He probably physically took the photo of Hunter's crank!
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Booger wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:21 pm He was giving millions to Democratic candidates. A partner gave lesser amounts to GOPers.

Sam Bankman-Fried, the disgraced founder of the cryptocurrency exchange FTX, was a prolific political donor, pumping about $40 million this cycle alone into campaign committees and other groups, mostly aligned with Democrats, federal records show.

Bankman-Fried spent around $37 million during the last election cycle, almost all of which went to boosting Democratic candidates and causes. That made him the party's second-largest donor, according to OpenSecrets, and the sixth largest overall.
Of course he was giving more money to Dems. They were much more likely to call for regulation.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:34 pm
He probably physically took the photo of Hunter's crank!
He looks like he might have. :shock:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:39 pm Dumbaholic has no idea what a political pawn is or how international arms trading works, we can add it to the list of things he knows nothing about.
He doesn't care. He's a traitor.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:21 pm
He was giving millions to Democratic candidates. A partner gave lesser amounts to GOPers.

“Sam Bankman-Fried says he donated just as many millions to Republicans as Democrats, but didn’t publicize it because reporters would ‘freak the f–k out’”

So just fuck off you lying kid diddling Nazi.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Biden’s is one of the most corrupt administrations in US history.

When the massive trading just before inflation data was released is investigated, it should cement Biden’s status as most corrupt.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:13 am Biden’s is one of the most corrupt administrations in US history.

When the massive trading just before inflation data was released is investigated, it should cement Biden’s status as most corrupt.
Nice white flag traitor.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:30 pm “Sam Bankman-Fried says he donated just as many millions to Republicans as Democrats, but didn’t publicize it because reporters would ‘freak the f–k out’”
This will be proven false and you know it. Quit fucking lying, you piece of shit.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

We know his partner gave millions to Rs. We know that thanks to citizens united it is allowed. We know he said it. We know no Rs cared about corruption for four years. But you go ahead and dismiss it out of hand and call me a liar. I have facts, you have feelings.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:00 am
Kierland wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:30 pm “Sam Bankman-Fried says he donated just as many millions to Republicans as Democrats, but didn’t publicize it because reporters would ‘freak the f–k out’”
This will be proven false and you know it.
Mike Lindell is in the house...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

I don't know what that means so...sick burn, dog?
Shut up, Randy!
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

What a POS president. We're the laughingstock of the world.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA15ekLW
Biden invites drag queen to White House for bill signing

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes inclusion is horrible and bigotry is a much better route.

Not sure that the pic is supposed to signify unless you twats are still on your all LGBT are pedos rant.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:34 pm Yes inclusion is horrible and bigotry is a much better route.
Drag queens should be included?! Adults playing Halloween?! Mentally ill POSs?! At the White House?! You're an idiot.
Kierland wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:34 pmNot sure that the pic is supposed to signify unless you twats are still on your all LGBT are pedos rant.
Good god, you are stupid.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

We already know you’re a bigot. Is why you loved .pedo so much.

“They wore pants when I think they should wear a dress. They must be mentally ill.”

Sin, booger eater

“Good god you are stupid.”
Do tell.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Booger wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:19 pm What a POS president. We're the laughingstock of the world.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA15ekLW
Biden invites drag queen to White House for bill signing

Children are far safer in the WH with drag queens present than in a church (especially Catholic churches).

But go on with your bigoted rants while ignoring where the problems actually are....
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

What in holy hell are you spewing about, Kierland? I despise serial killers and rapists, too. Does that also make me a bigot? You should stick to wearing your furbie suit and screwing kids, you sick fuck.

I agree with you about churches, Diego.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Typical Qtard. All LGBT and anyone who supports them is a rapist. Oh and that’s not what bigot means you fucking projecting pedo douche.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:41 pm
I agree with you about churches, Diego.
No you don’t or you would have called them out instead of vilify people because of their clothes you antiAmerican traytorr fuck.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Get a job and quit ruining this board.

Kierland- worst poster in T1B history. And there’s no one even close! Gawd, you suck.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

MS is correct.

Don't expect us to believe your reply to me when you've done nothing to call them out while falsely accusing the trans community of something that they aren't known for actually doing.
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:01 pm Get a job and quit ruining this board.

Kierland- worst poster in T1B history. And there’s no one even close! Gawd, you suck.
Nice white flag.

“I can post as many as I like, you however are repetitive if you point it out.”

Sin
Booger Eater