Weekend Roll Call 10-8-22

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

kcdave
crusader

Weekend Roll Call 10-8-22

Post by kcdave »

Greetings all. WRC is coming to you today from the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks. There may or may not be a PET forthcoming. Or this view from our room may be as good as it gets.

The tequila was flowing last night so todays opening is short and sweet. I need to strap on a food bag and try to post a little more later.

Happy Weekend, Y'all.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Weekend Roll Call 10-8-22

Post by Wolfman »

IN. SWFL slowly recovering from the latest hurricane. Last one to hit here was 5 years ago. THis one hit the coastline with the most damage. I'm inland enough to have had no flooding. The street fronts are loaded with vegetative debris. When we get rain will probably flood the streets as storm drains are covered with it.
Will be heading up to the Richmond VA area on Thursday to attend my 2nd oldest granddaughter's wedding. Should be epic.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

We are at Great Sand Dunes NP for some hiking and whatnot. It’s beautiful here as you can see from this stock photo.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Played tennis this AM with my awesome new racquet. Going to drink some cider with friends since WMU blows.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Now I understand where Kierland gets the sand in his vageen.

Hurricane cleanup continues. Those Puerto Ricans sure work hard. The TB Rays are good at defense. Now they need some runs. 0-0 in the 7th.
Shut up, Randy!
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Rays and Guardians still 0-0 in the 12th
Shut up, Randy!
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

Good job kcave making this thread happen every damn week. Have you done any nekkid swimmin' yet with your heater? (vaghub). Maybe that lake is too cold.

After I cleaned up the backyard for Fall, and before all the leaves fall and snow hit, I thought I'd document it. Thus here is the

Casa Roach Back Yard Mini-PET

Sunrise. I love mornings . . .

Over the back fence

The backyard boss

And a nice BBQ or two, I'll save those pics for later.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:52 pm Played tennis this AM with my awesome new racquet. Going to drink some cider with friends since WMU blows.

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You can come out of the closet anytime time and suck that big black cock you have always wanted.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Dude you live in LA. Two words: Eggs Sardou.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sounds like you just ate a shit sandwich. Yeah LSU sucks but no reason to take it out on me.
Fuckin baby.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:30 pm Sounds like you just ate a shit sandwich. Yeah LSU sucks but no reason to take it out on me.
Fuckin baby.
Jsc is not the enemy, remember? Stay focused.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And I am? Focused indeed.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

We had our son, daughter, daughter in law, and my step-granddaughter who’s visiting from SMU over for grilled chicken last night.

Now I’m watching (hopefully) the Padres advance against the Mets. 2-0 in the third inning.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Mikey wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:52 pm We had our son, daughter, daughter in law, and my step-granddaughter who’s visiting from SMU over for grilled chicken last night.

Now I’m watching (hopefully) the Padres advance against the Mets. 2-0 in the third inning.
I don't blame the Meta for checking Musgrove's glove, hat, ears, etc. He was not this dominant during the regular season.

Looking good for the Dads through 8. Hader warming up.
Shut up, Randy!
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Donnie Baker wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:58 am
Mikey wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:52 pm We had our son, daughter, daughter in law, and my step-granddaughter who’s visiting from SMU over for grilled chicken last night.

I don't blame the Meta for checking Musgrove's glove, hat, ears, etc. He was not this dominant during the regular season.

Looking good for the Dads through 8. Hader warming up.
Musgrove started out the season something like 8-0 but hit a bad streak midseason. He adjusted his delivery and had allowed only one run in his final four starts of the regular season. That stunt by Showalter was a cheap desperation move to try and fuck up his rhythm. Instead it mostly showed how deeply he had gotten into the Mets’ collective head. He basically flipped off the entire dugout after the next batter. One hit, one walk in seven innings. Dude was absolute nails.

I will believe that the Padres can beat the Dodgers ( :hfal: ) if and when they actually do it. Right now I wouldn’t be surprised by a Dodger sweep.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Agreed. The Padres have been on borrowed time since Junior acted his age...twice. Hurr durr all I did was take some topical ringworm meds...intraveinously.

Dodgers are tough.
Shut up, Randy!