Trump is going to represent himself

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Trump is going to represent himself

Post by BSmack »

A man who represents himself has a fool for a client.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Kierland

Re: Trump is going to represent himself

Post by Kierland »

890- Other Statutory Actions
Action primarily based on Statutes that cannot be classified under any other nature of suit, such as: Foreign Agents Registration Act 22:611- 621, Klamath Termination Act 25:564-564W-L, Federal Aid Highway Act 23:101-142, Federal Corrupt Practices Act 2:241-256, Federal Election Campaign Act, Highway Safety Act 23:401 Immigration & Nationality Act 8:1503, Natural Gas Pipeline Safety Act 49:1671-1700, Naturalization Acts 8:1421/18:911, 1015, 1421, et seq., 3282 or Federal Aviation Act 49:1301 et seq.

My money is on the Corrupt Practices Act or Campaign Act.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Post more, lurk less, BSuck
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The fact that the DOJ has stated that it will take months to examine the 20 or so boxes of documents to determine if any laws were broken indicates the deep-sea fishing nature of this desperate farce. And to see the chortling smirk of the the hooknosed parasite shyster Schiff as he offers possible scenarios indicates just who is really behind it. Schiffty desperately wants the top demo spot in the house following the DNC being remanded to the minority party come November--and Pelosi of course taking the political dirt nap rather than become a back bencher. :lol:
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:36 pm 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
:lol:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:36 pm The fact that the DOJ has stated that it will take months to examine the 20 or so boxes of documents to determine if any laws were broken indicates the deep-sea fishing nature of this desperate farce. And to see the chortling smirk of the the hooknosed parasite shyster Schiff as he offers possible scenarios indicates just who is really behind it. Schiffty desperately wants the top demo spot in the house following the DNC being remanded to the minority party come November--and Pelosi of course taking the political dirt nap rather than become a back bencher. :lol:
Fake news.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, each part is spot on. And of course you can't actually refute any of it. But what's obviously nonsense is the notion of Orange Man acting as his own attorney. C'mon, that's not even trying. :hfal:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:36 pm The fact that the DOJ has stated that it will take months to examine the 20 or so boxes of documents to determine if any laws were broken indicates the deep-sea fishing nature of this desperate farce. And to see the chortling smirk of the the hooknosed parasite shyster Schiff as he offers possible scenarios indicates just who is really behind it. Schiffty desperately wants the top demo spot in the house following the DNC being remanded to the minority party come November--and Pelosi of course taking the political dirt nap rather than become a back bencher. :lol:
A lot of your posts are loaded with speculation.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Yeah, and all of them turn out to be right.. :wink:

Go ahead, show me where I was wrong? :?: :?:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Look at your first sentence.

We don't know if it will take months for the FBI to examine the materials.
We don't know that it was a "deep sea fishing expedition."
We don't know that it is a farce.

That is one sentence.
lol

Personally, I assume the whole thing to be -----> theater.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:39 am Look at your first sentence.

That is one sentence.
lol

A lie takes no effort to make up. He just wants you to waste time chasing your tail. It’s an old nazii ploy.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Another update. Trump got some attorneys. Good move. Would have been a better move if he hired lawyers who understand procedure.

“Clerk's Notice of Filing Deficiency Re: 5 MOTION to Appear Pro Hac Vice, Consent to Designation, and Request to Electronically Receive Notices of Electronic Filing for M. Evan Corcoran. Filing Fee $200.00 Receipt #15943 filed by Donald J. Trump, 6 MOTION to Appear Pro Hac Vice, Consent to Designation, and Request to Electronically Receive Notices of Electronic Filing for James M. Trusty. Filing Fee $200.00 Receipt #15943 filed by Donald J. Trump. Document(s) were filed conventionally that should have been filed electronically (CM/ECF Administrative Procedures). (jas) (Entered: 08/23/2022)”

The circus continues.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

BSmack wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:03 pm Another update. Trump got some attorneys. Good move. Would have been a better move if he hired lawyers who understand procedure.
Yeah, but they probably wanted their money up front...in cash.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

That is one sentence.
lol

Bullshit, Sloppy, the DOJ said immediately that it would takes months. As for being a deep-sea fishing expedition, this is obvious because they took three days after getting the warrant to conduct the raid. Add to this the fact that Orange Man's legal team had been cooperating and were not being hostile at all. And given the legal precedent established by Clinton as far has declassifying documents and so forth, the DOJ's basic premise is suspect--and of course farcical. Do you actually believe that if there was some serious Top Secret documents that the DOJ wouldn't have announced it immediately? C'mon, you're not even trying.
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:43 pm

That is one sentence.
lol

As for being a deep-sea fishing expedition, this is obvious because they took three days after getting the warrant to conduct the raid.
Again, waiting 3 days to serve a warrant doesn't invalidate the warrant. Moreover, the DOJ had reason to believe that Dump would destroy the documents if Dump saw the DOJ approaching ("the WH toilets take 15-20 times to flush").
Add to this the fact that Orange Man's legal team had been cooperating and were not being hostile at all.
The FBI visited MAL in June & found documents belonging to NARA. The FBI had Dump's attorneys sign documents stipulating that the documents found then were the only ones on the property. We now know that to be false. Cooperating my ass.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Don’t try to confuse word vomit guy with facts. They just get in the way.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LTS wrote:Bullshit, Sloppy, the DOJ said immediately that it would takes months.
If they said that, it does not mean that it will take months.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

C'mon. Do you actually believe there was any sort of real concern about documents? This is the same DOJ and FBI that gave a full pass to Hillary after it was clearly determined--even Comey testified directly to the fact--that she had kept--and destroyed--hundreds of classified documents which she had no legal right to possess. The concerted attack on Orange Man began in earnest even before he got the nomination for the 2016 election. It's a total farce and you know it. And it doesn't matter that Orange Man is a total fraud, a coward, an unhinged Carnival Barker. This doesn't excuse weaponizing the DOJ and FBI.

Why is it you guys reason and argue like addled children--or geriatric old coots in a retirement home? You were actually bickering about who should know the proper spelling of Cesar Romero's name. Are you really this stunted and dull and pathetic? :oops:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Bulllshit, Roach. You can't find a single example of me actually praising Orange Man. As for his 2016 victory, I've always maintained it was a clear case of Lesser Of Evils. And much less in the case of Hillary or Biden.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, Roach, I was on him like a bitch from day one. But any sane person would like his campaign promises. What, not you? You don't support serious immigration reform? How about a Muslim ban? Got a problem with that? How about a foreign policy NOT based on attacking distant nations and fomenting war. How about seriously standing up to the EU? Any thoughts? How about a serious pushback on the CRT and Queer theory lunacy? How about reversing the Spanish Inquisition policies of Title IX regarding allegations of sexual assault?

Wait a minute....do you even know any of the real issues facing this country?

Regardless, Orange Man basically defaulted on his promises. Not all, but most. And it's obvious that he must be stopped in his weird domination of the GOP. DeSantis is the guy. Or who else, Roach? Name the actual person you want to run and win in 2024. 8)
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well on National Dog Day I say Mitt's a robotic nutjob who most certainly is part and parcel of the corporate plutocracy.

And what's wrong with DeSantis on a specific issue?
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And which European nation besides Hungary and Poland isn't totally fucked with EU policies of mass immigration and OUTRAGEOUS energy costs? Which one do you like? :wink:
Before God was, I am