Steve Bannon: Guilty of Contempt of Congress

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Steve Bannon: Guilty of Contempt of Congress

Post by FiatLux »

2 counts of contempt.

Each count carries a minimum of 30 days up to a max of 1 year in Jail.

https://news.yahoo.com/jury-reaches-ver ... GPxZC2tM0F

How does Bannon answer the proverbial first question asked when the cell door slams shut on Day 1:

"Do you want to be the husband or the wife?"
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Steve Bannon: Guilty of Contempt of Congress

Post by Mikey »

Not normally a supporter of the death penalty, but I could make an exception in this case.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Who the fuck is this prick ?
Get fucked
Just do it

Post by Get fucked »

Did you just wake up from your coma?

Get fucked
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I have determined that the following posters are AI.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52618

Derron57
bot

:lol:
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Derron57 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:53 pm Who the fuck is this prick ?
Dead body? What dead body? I don’t see any dead bodies.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And what's so wrong about Bannon? What, you just take it for granted? You fucking voted for Hillary. :doh:

The whole Jan 6 committee is a grotesque farce by the desperately cornered DNC.

And incidentally, Bannon will do no time at all. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More nazii propaganda from our resident nazibot.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Get fucked wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:04 pm Did you just wake up from your coma?

Get fucked
:lol: :lol: :lol:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Duhron42 is at worst a trailer, at best a coddler of traitors. What the Jan 6 committee has done really well is prove the depravity and treasonous behavior of Dump and his enablers. He knew they were armed and yet he still sicked them on the Capitol. He didn't call off the dogs until after it was obvious it wasn't going to work. Dump and his enablers deserve to spend the rest of their pathetic, treasonous lives in prison.

Last but certainly not least, yesterday is too difficult of a word for Dementia Don to say. What a worthless pile of human excrement.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The whole premise of that argument suggests the mob would all be online or somehow watching the news live--which is absurd. Just the fact that he clearly said "peacefully and patriotically" about marching to the capitol completely gets him off the hook. The slimy Demos are desperate to smear him to the point of being unable to get the nomination. And this of course could be a blessing for DeSantis.
Before God was, I am
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Jan 6 committee
Next stop: Broadway (in 2024)
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Can’t bring yourself to admit your side is a bunch of treasonous yahoos can ya?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

All that matters is that he said it directly to the crowd. What are you disputing?

Or do you actually believe he grabbed the wheel of the secret service vehicle? :)
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Roach wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:14 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:33 pm
Or do you actually believe he grabbed the wheel of the secret service vehicle? :)
Well yeah. Now even more so with the SS text messages cover up.
Cover up? Come on, everyone knows how hard it is to back up your data when you get a new phone. Especially when it’s required by law…
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But why would the secret service want to help Orange Man? That is, just like the FBI the SS is thoroughly compromised. If anything they deleted messages that would have countered the absurd DNC allegations.
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Mikey wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:33 pm
Roach wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:14 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:33 pm
Well yeah. Now even more so with the SS text messages cover up.
Cover up? Come on, everyone knows how hard it is to back up your data when you get a new phone. Especially when it’s required by law…
And especially for members of an agency whose responsibility involves....*checks notes......investigating electronic crimes.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Behind closed doors, Dump has always laffed his ass off at his very gullible supporters.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Roach wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:06 am " SS is thoroughly compromised. "

Of course it is, by the jews. And you have a youtube video to prove it.

What do I win
Let's not blame everything on the hooknosed parasites, though of course the real globalist commies--who played a central role in establishing Mao and his monstrous ChiCom entity--are MOT. But as to the SS, the point isn't really if they are as compromised as the FBI (Comey), but again why would they want to protect Trump if he tried to "grab the wheel"? I assume you're aware that the SS agents promptly denied that any such incident occurred? And that the fatuous witness of the cartoon Select Committee was basically disgraced and quickly ignored?
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Oh STFU you nazitard, they deleted texts and haven’t testified under oath like the witness you so easily thrash.

You’re just a stupid bot.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:04 am Behind closed doors, Dump has always laffed his ass off at his very gullible supporters.
Yup. But not always behind closed doors.

He once was asked in an interview many years ago if he ever ran for public office whether he'd run as a Democrat or a Republican. He said that he'd run as a Republican because he felt that with their gullibility he'd be assured of their votes.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:43 am Yup. But not always behind closed doors.

He once was asked in an interview many years ago if he ever ran for public office whether he'd run as a Democrat or a Republican. He said that he'd run as a Republican because he felt that with their gullibility he'd be assured of their votes.
Apparently that's not the case. But let's just hope he doesn't run...period.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact ... SKBN2342S5
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Bannon

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Arthur Dent wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:56 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:43 am Yup. But not always behind closed doors.

Not one single word from you on the mountains of BS the turd spews out, but you have time for this. More proof you’re just a nazii trying to soft pedal your racist right wing crap.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:57 pm
Arthur Dent wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:56 am

Not one single word from you on the mountains of BS the turd spews out, but you have time for this. More proof you’re just a nazii trying to soft pedal your racist right wing crap.
WTF are you talking about?

For someone who hasn't got a clue what the term racist means, you sure do run your mouth a lot.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What part of “you let Naziracists slide which is proof you’re a Naziracist” don’t you understand?

It’s amazing how the dumbest (acting sometimes I’m sure) people here are all the right wingers.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Get fucked wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:04 pm Did you just wake up from your coma?

Get fucked
Look you fucking troll.....There are people on this earth who have actual lives, and live them, and part of that is ignoring every politician, of all parties, every lying cock sucking piece of human shit who "reports" that theater, and pretty much every screeching parrot like you braying about nothing. So I have no idea nor do I care who that fuck Bannon is, or what he does or did because like all the rest of the corrupt politicians if guilty they need to swing from a light post.

So continue on fellating your TV and main stream media, and like all good monkeys, pick up a pile of your own shit and throw it at your reflection in a mirror.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Get a life smack” from a stupid tweaking traytorr.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron57 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:54 pm Look you fucking troll.....There are people on this earth who have actual lives, and live them, and part of that is ignoring every politician, of all parties, every lying cock sucking piece of human shit who "reports" that theater, and pretty much every screeching parrot like you braying about nothing. So I have no idea nor do I care who that fuck Bannon is, or what he does or did because like all the rest of the corrupt politicians if guilty they need to swing from a light post.

So continue on fellating your TV and main stream media, and like all good monkeys, pick up a pile of your own shit and throw it at your reflection in a mirror.
You are lying if you don't know who Steve Bannon is. I know your schtick is being above it all, well that and mef, but we weren't born yesterday.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LOL @ Derron!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:23 am LOL @ Derron!
I have to give Duhron this, he does unintentionally bring the fun-nay when responding to shit trolls.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Wasn’t Steve Bannon the guy who would turn into the Incredible Hulk after shouting

IT’S CLOBBERING TIME!!! ?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:27 am Oh STFU you nazitard, they deleted texts and haven’t testified under oath like the witness you so easily thrash.

You’re just a stupid bot.
Squirmy, has it occurred to you that the DNC kangaroo court doesn't want them to testify? Further, the bitch who advanced the claim of Trump attempting to grab the wheel was admittedly saying what she heard someone else say. And of course hearsay evidence is not admissible in a real trial--which of course this farce is not. But while the agents have not testified under oath, they very clearly denied the allegations.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Ah yes it’s the committee’s fault.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:27 pm Ah yes it’s the committee’s fault.
Yes, exactly, as far as the ludicrous charges being desperately fired off by the desperate DNC--as it steadily walks the plank to the midterms. The first to go "glub, glub glub" will be Liz Cheney in a couple weeks.

The witnesses have all been farcical at best. Sort of like the bitch who tried to smear Kavanaugh.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More nazii tactics. Dismiss the elected officials you are trying to overthrow.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Oh no, they'll be voted out on their asses good and proper.
Before God was, I am