Florida has lowest rate of kung flu of any state

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Florida has lowest rate of kung flu of any state

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:59 pm No mask or phony "vax" mandates and Florida has the lowest rate of the China virus of any state.
New york has over 3 times the rate, California has over twice the rate.
That's what happens when you kill off 60,000 of your residents
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

schmick wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:59 pm No mask or phony "vax" mandates and Florida has the lowest rate of the China virus of any state.
CA population: 39 million
FL population: 21 million

CA Covid deaths: 79,000
FL Covid deaths: 60,000

Ya, Floriduh sure has done better than California.:meds:

And California's release of Covid data isn't being controlled by its governor, unlike Floriduh.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Meanwhile the CDC says on a per capita basis the states from Florida to Texas with Georgia and S Carolina are currently doing the best on new case numbers.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:58 am And as a resident of California, if you think there is anything that cocksucker newsom isn't controlling or manipulating, you're the dumbest fuck on the planet
Covid data is being released by the county health departments. Newsom has zero control over county health departments. Try again.
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:36 am Sure, and mail in ballots are secure and legitimate
Washington has done mail-in only ballots for years & hasn't had any fraud issues.

Or hanging chads.
9/27/22
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:53 am
schmick wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:36 am Sure, and mail in ballots are secure and legitimate
Washington has done mail-in only ballots for years & hasn't had any fraud issues.

Or hanging chads.
So has Oregon. The fucking Demotards have been in the statehouse for over 30 years now and controlled the Legislature for 27 years.

All since vote by mail came in. Weird.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

On a side note, schmick, your boy Dump wants everyone to know that HE is responsible for the "warp speed" vaccines.

He continually pimps the shots.

What's up with that?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:54 am On a side note, schmick, your boy Dump wants everyone to know that HE is responsible for the "warp speed" vaccines.

He continually pimps the shots.

What's up with that?
Schmickity is still stuck in March 2020.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:16 am I wouldn't call Trump my boy
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:49 am
CA population: 39 million
FL population: 21 million

CA Covid deaths: 79,000
FL Covid deaths: 60,000

Ya, Floriduh sure has done better than California.:meds:

And California's release of Covid data isn't being controlled by its governor, unlike Floriduh.
When you adjust for age, Florida outperforms California slightly.

Florida, aka "God's waiting room" should have much worse numbers. They go through waves when everyone is stuck inside in the AC.

Of Cali's 39 million people, a substantial majority live in places where it's always nice outside. They shouldn't have weather related wave other than maybe Sacramento area which can get a tad warm in the summer. I guess the rest of the central valley gets kinda hot to, but they're all hardy brown folks who aren't weather pussies. They can stay outside in the heat.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

schmick wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:16 am I wouldn't call Trump my boy, there was a ton of things I couldn't stand about the man, but you would have to be a retard of epic proportions to not realize that Trump was a better president than the shit (his pants) show in the white house now or the option to Trump in 2016, hiliary.

As for the shot and Trumps boasts. His boasting and constant self back patting is one of the things I dislike most about him. It's not like he had anything to do with the gene therapy's development or even understood that it wasn't an actual vaccine. The dude knew that a strong economy was paramount to his re-election and that the dims and their partners in the corporate media were going to weaponize this plannedemic viris that was concocted in a lab in China to crash the economy so they could wrestle power back from Trump. Trump believed that a speedy development of a therapeutic or vaccine would reopen the economy.
The problem is they did not come up with a vaccine, the J&J drug is closest to a vaccine but it doesn't work. The other two are gene therapies, and they don't work either, plus I have an allergy to Polyethylene Glycol so I cant take those.
Catching the virus, using the drugs on hand to get over the virus and then moving on with your life is the best bet. Today I took an antibody test again, I had kung flu in April, nobody else in my office has had it. I'm the only one in the office not to have any of the faucci ouchies and I still have the strongest antibodies (thickest lines) on the test in the office.

Trump's need to constantly boast about his accomplishments made him take credit for the "vaccines" but like I said, he didn't really have anything to do with them besides maybe removing some red tape and easing some regulations to try to expedite the process of the drugs. Drugs that all of the dims said there was no way they were going to take until after the election when they changed their story.
So now there are some experimental drugs that were created under relaxed regulations, are seldomly administered correctly, and were created by some of the shadiest corporations on the planet, corporations that none of the lefties here ever would have supported before, and they do not work. But these corporations have teamed up with the corporate media and the tyrannical politicians whose campaigns they bankrolled, to try to mandate people to take something that they know isn't what they say it is and doesn't work.

Let's get back to following the science

•If you have natural immunities and antibodies, you're better off than those who get a shot.
•the virus is not dangerous to children
•the virus does not transmit outdoors or in sunlight

And let's ask the important questions
•why was this virus created in a lab?
•who was it that unleashed this lab created virus on to the people of this planet?
•why have they worked so hard to make people fear a virus that doesn't even kill 0.1% of the people who get it?
•why would they mandate fake vaccines that do not work while trying to keep people from using therapeutic medications that have?

We have allowed a lab created virus to be weaponized and politicized and the only reason either of those would occur is to make people scared enough to give up control. And instead of fighting against those who are trying to control us we fight against each other over who is more or less willing to be controlled.
Thank you.

This is a good post.

I agree with a lot (but not all) of it.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:16 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:36 pm
schmick wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:16 am I wouldn't call Trump my boy
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Without doing a whatabout, do you completely agree with everything Biden has done? Yes or no?
You been on this board how long and you and multiple others have posted direct questions to ScrewedintheAss hundreds of times with no response.

[sarcasm]What makes you think this time is any different ? [/sarcasm]

Biden could butt fuck a little boy on the steps of the Capital at high noon and Screwy would be there cheering him on and holding up score cards on his performance and then waxing on about how awesome it was, was a great guy Biden is and what a cocksucker Trump is. Rinse and repeat.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I have a direct question for you, just how much Meth have you done in your life?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:53 am Washington has done mail-in only ballots for years & hasn't had any fraud issues.

Or hanging chads.
There haven't been any issues, because it is almost impossible to find and confirm. Here is a perfect example. Washington like Colorado mails ballots to all registered voters. My wife and I purchased a house in Colorado last Oct. The previous residents of the home were registered voters, all 6 of them. They now live in Virginia. My wife and I haven't registered to vote in CO since our primary residence is TX. We have since had 6 ballots arrive for 3 different elections, 18 total ballots. We could have filled any of those ballots out and sent them back. Maybe the county catches them, maybe they don't.

What is the most concerning is that we have notified the county regarding the ballots sent to us. The first time was back in March of this year and they promised it would be fixed. Since then we recieved the ballots for the other 2 elections.

Clearly we are not unique in this and it isn't unique to CO either. The county said that the previous registered voters need to alert the county that they have moved and are no longer allowed to vote in CO. No way people are letting the state know to cancel their registration when they move.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

One of which was a school board election. :)

Anyone can go forge a sig on a deed or a contract or any number of things. Why don’t you try it and find out fattt man?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And you have to prove your family has lived here since 1776 or before, no carpetbaggers. And you can only vote from noon to 5 on a work day.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Kierland wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:39 pm I have a direct question for you, just how much Meth have you done in your life?
Your shit is old already and not even readable. Looking more towards the ignore button every day you lame ass cocksucker.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland to Duhron wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:39 pm just how much Meth have you done in your life?
I too would like to know this. Fess up, Duhron. Would explain a lot. Try to do better than resorting to ignore smack, Spray's been leaning on that crutch for years.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52076

Greyhound Tests Positive for
Meth After Winning Race

Tweak him up and he'll fire out of the gate
like he was shot out of a canon!

- Derron

:)
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:47 am
Kierland to Duhron wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:39 pm just how much Meth have you done in your life?
I too would like to know this. Fess up, Duhron. Would explain a lot. Try to do better than resorting to ignore smack, Spray's been leaning on that crutch for years.
In the year or so I was in the basement I see you still have your lips wrapped around the midgets dick. Nothing ever changes here, especially your shit takes and his worse than shit takes. Go fuck yourself.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron57 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:50 am In the year or so I was in the basement I see you still have your lips wrapped around the midgets dick. Nothing ever changes here, especially your shit takes and his worse than shit takes. Go fuck yourself.
Why are you still constantly thinking about gay sex and this board? You have issues. Nothing changes.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:47 am
Try to do better than resorting to ignore smack, Spray's been leaning on that crutch for years.
Pretty hypocritical coming from you. You continue to ignore posts/questions just like you have done for a decade or so.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:11 pm Pretty hypocritical coming from you. You continue to ignore posts/questions just like you have done for a decade or so.
Who and/or what am I ignoring?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:20 am Ignore feature is something I wish I could take from this board and use in real life.
Because you are a yelllow piece of human garbage.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:49 pm
Left Seater wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:11 pm Pretty hypocritical coming from you. You continue to ignore posts/questions just like you have done for a decade or so.
Who and/or what am I ignoring?
Just scroll up this same page in this thread for an example.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:16 pm Without doing a whatabout, do you completely agree with everything Biden has done? Yes or no?
I have zero complaints about Biden's performance so far. He's done a fantastic job.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:32 pm 5 dollar a gallon gasoline
Surrendering to the taliban
6% inflation
Allowed the country to be invaded by a million illegal felons
Surrendering energy independence
More deaths to Kung Flu than his predecessor
Falls down walking up stairs
Stutters and stammers more than a retard on meth
Shit his pants infront of the Pope
Sharted in the presence of the Royal Family
Can't remember his name or why he's there
Admitted to being controlled by other people
Dismal job/employment numbers
Whispers like a retard
Not allowed near children because he can't stop trying to molest them
35% approval rating
Sports stadiums across the nation chant "fuck joe biden"

But at least he doesn't post mean tweets
Nobody gives a fuck. You aren't voting for him anyway.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fattty loves to suck Shedick’s lies.

How’s your board 88naziss?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fattt
Yellowwww
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:32 pm Surrendering to the taliban

And $5 gas?
Fail!
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:08 am Image

Closest stations to my house.
92 octane is +20 cents a gallon more than the 87
There's over 8,200 gas stations in California, yet you're saying that the two closest stations to where you live represent the price statewide. Apparently when you were born you were under the impression you had been entered into a breath-holding competition.

AAA says that the statewide average for 87 is $4.60.

But misrepresenting situations is par for the course with conservatives. Caravans!!
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:28 pm The price of gasoline at some farm fill up in Kern Valley does no fucking help to someone in Southerm California. There are several stations in LA that are over 6 and even 7 dollars a gallon. Only place I have seen that was close to 4.60 was Costco but you had to wait in line for 30 minutes to get gas there and have a membership
Why do you hate free markets? Some "conservative" you are.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

There would be no oil market in a free market you stupid FB meme.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:36 pm
schmick wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:28 pm The price of gasoline at some farm fill up in Kern Valley does no fucking help to someone in Southerm California. There are several stations in LA that are over 6 and even 7 dollars a gallon. Only place I have seen that was close to 4.60 was Costco but you had to wait in line for 30 minutes to get gas there and have a membership
It is hardly a free market. But you know that. You just want to avoid calling out your liberal heroes for their hypocrisy. Mostly because you embrace that same hypocrisy.

The Biden Admin has done everything he can to curtail US production. Now he wants other countries to pick up our slack. And he is pissed they told him to fuck off.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/20 ... ction/amp/

The author makes a great point. If Biden and liberals truly cared about global warming they would tell consumers to suck it up and pay more for gas and to prepare for ever higher prices going forward. This would be inevitable as they moved us away from fossil fuels. But no, they don’t actually care and really want lower prices at the pump which encourages more use.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:43 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:36 pm
Since Pedo won’t answer me, please tell me why the highest gas prices are in blue states.
You see, back in grade school we were taught about supply & demand. I'm sorry that you never made it past third grade.

Blue states are also frequently the most populated. A state with 39 million people is going to have a higher demand than some backwater red state with only a few million people.
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:58 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:03 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:43 am

Since Pedo won’t answer me, please tell me why the highest gas prices are in blue states.
You see, back in grade school we were taught about supply & demand. I'm sorry that you never made it past third grade.

Blue states are also frequently the most populated. A state with 39 million people is going to have a higher demand than some backwater red state with only a few million people.
If each state had the same amount of gasoline to split up amongst all of its residents that vomit of stupidity you just typed might be close to true.

The correct answer is that blue states charge more tax per gallon on gasoline than red states do.
California charges 1.20 a gallon in taxes, Missouri charges 18 cents a gallon in taxes.

The tax on gasoline should ONLY go to building and repairing roads and nothing else
What has happened in California is democrat politicians have spent so much money on nonsensical programs like illegal alien magnets and preposterous retirement plans for state employees...who then all retire in other states so they don't have to pay the state income tax. California has the worst.roads with the highest gas taxes because the democrats are taking the gas tax money and using it on the retirement plans of state emoyees and to help pay the 26 billion dollars a year spent on illegal aliens.
What is this?

Sincerely,
California
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:20 am There are toll lanes all over Southern California and they charge a shit ton more than the toll roads I've driven on in other states but go ahead and keep kicking your ass, there's lots of room in it from all the dicks you've shoved up it

How far do you think "McKinley" is on this toll lane? 200 miles? 150 miles? 100 miles? It's 17 miles 17 miles one way on a toll road for $25.55. But you still get to pay a buck twenty a gallon in gasoline tax
Those are not the same type of troll roads such as what one sees in Florida. The toll roads in California are mostly supplemental to established freeways. These are known as "Lexus Lanes." One can easily go North-South on I-5 for free, as well as East-West on I-91 or I-8 without paying any tolls. That type of freedom from tolls isn't available in most red states.
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Toll road, express lane same thing.

Sin,
Some yelllow racist in Rivertucky.

In other news: Shedick is a liar.

https://missouriindependent.com/2021/10 ... -tax-hike/
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You mean you don’t want to post pics of that because it would show it’s like 4 bucks at the most.
So to recap a hundred or so miles of the 17,000 miles of state highways are tolls and those are all in the reddest part of California.

Now let’s talk about you trying to overthrow the government.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:53 pm
schmick wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:58 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:03 pm

If each state had the same amount of gasoline to split up amongst all of its residents that vomit of stupidity you just typed might be close to true.

The correct answer is that blue states charge more tax per gallon on gasoline than red states do.
California charges 1.20 a gallon in taxes, Missouri charges 18 cents a gallon in taxes.

The tax on gasoline should ONLY go to building and repairing roads and nothing else
What has happened in California is democrat politicians have spent so much money on nonsensical programs like illegal alien magnets and preposterous retirement plans for state employees...who then all retire in other states so they don't have to pay the state income tax. California has the worst.roads with the highest gas taxes because the democrats are taking the gas tax money and using it on the retirement plans of state emoyees and to help pay the 26 billion dollars a year spent on illegal aliens.
100% accurate.
After I literally just showed Shedick was lying again.