The San Francisco Bay Area's OWN... Green Day

You know who I am...

m2... is the truth

Who is m2 ?

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Rack Roach

Post by Softball Bat »

From the -- KIERLAND IS GOING DOWN! -- thread...

MS wrote:Great job 88.

Yep.

So "someone" went "real life" on Moving Sale?

:meds:

How many times has Stanley been banned from the boards?

And .088 just decided one day that it was a good idea to let him back in.

Why?

And btw, this is why I posted this take two months ago, when Tucker Carlson's writer got... TAKEN DOWN!
poptart wrote:The top writer for Fox News host Tucker Carlson has for years been using a pseudonym to post bigoted
remarks on an online forum that is a hotbed for racist, sexist, and other offensive content, CNN
Business learned this week.

Sounds vaguely similar to our little neighborhood here.

:)

So now...

We all use pseudonyms to post our zany shit in here on a daily basis, right?

Would any of you like to be outed to your employer, your family, your neighbors,... the world?

First they came for Tucker Carlson's writer...
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51555&p=1031318&hil ... r#p1031318

We are all "trolls" in here.

None of us want our posts here to be put up for folks out in the "real world" to see, unless we choose for that to be the case.

We are just talking shit and blowing off steam (not lift) in here.

If Moving Sale did indeed have his "real life" invaded, .088 ought to come in here and comment.

Jmo.

But whatever...

I am nobody here.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I don't know what happened with Stanley Q Pikkkle and I don't really give a shit as long as he's not polluting this bord. This board has really declined over the years because 88braincells, a total loser and coward btw, allows scumbags like Stanley to behave with impunity.

88braincells knows and knew what he was doing when he unbanned Stanley. Maybe 88braincells for once should put his money where is mouth is and show some personal responsibility for once.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Neil Young
Crack Whore

Post by Neil Young »

That maroon has had it coming
You know that it had to be
This summer I hear the drumming
One dead at T1B

I only post under my own name, BTW.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:51 am From the -- KIERLAND IS GOING DOWN! -- thread...

So "someone" went "real life" on Moving Sale?
Yeah.

It was unnecessary, and disappointing, for the person to do that.
How many times has Stanley been banned from the boards?
Being banned because of personality conflict or politics or outright malice, is a different animal from being banned for 'taking it outside'.
And btw, this is why I posted this take two months ago, when Tucker Carlson's writer got... TAKEN DOWN!
poptart wrote:The top writer for Fox News host Tucker Carlson has for years been using a pseudonym to post bigoted
remarks on an online forum that is a hotbed for racist, sexist, and other offensive content, CNN
Business learned this week.
A chick got mad over board shit, and fucked with that dude's real money. There was no investigation into that particular board, which led to an ousting; it was just a person deciding to nuke another person's real life over board shit.
Sounds vaguely similar to our little neighborhood here.

:)
The neighborhood is a franchise, not a monopoly.
None of us want our posts here to be put up for folks out in the "real world" to see, unless we choose for that to be the case.
Old man Luther posted my photos over at Stucknut (and god knows where else) for laughs. I am not a Stucknutter. I didn't choose to put them over there. I found out through a Google search for something else, years after the fact.

On the other hand, that's what happens when you put yourself out there.

The 'net is forever. There are no safe spaces.
We are just talking shit and blowing off steam (not lift)
The 'net is forever, and steam blowing doesn't translate outside the group. Ask James Gunn. Or YT. Or ''Lockheed-Martin".

I hope BP is able to reflect and relax, after this.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The state bar obviously posts my name. Then a shit ton of companies mine that data and start shit “websites” and then hawk those sites to me to “upgrade” so my name and number are out there as is my mailing addy. I’m not hard to find. Although that really isn’t the point. “A couple of days” was a almost a year because the process is retarded. I’m more worried about what I say to Gov Newsom and his fleet of little black vans than I am internet ghouls.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:58 pm
poptart wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:51 am If Moving Sale did indeed have his "real life" invaded

That's what happened to me at net, someone created a username with my actual name, and then proceeded to post all sorts of shit. It got deleted, but never did find out who did it and it didn't seem to be any effort to identify the asshole.
I am not surprised.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Rack Roach.