Making America Great Again, indeed

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Making America Great Again, indeed

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Can America get any greater than being barred from traveling anywhere else in the world due to Trump's incredible fuckup with Covid 19? Can't wait for this fucking turd to get flushed from the White House.
E.U. May Bar American Travelers as It Reopens Borders, Citing Failures on Virus
European Union officials are racing to agree on who can visit the bloc as of July 1 based on how countries of origin are faring with new coronavirus cases. Americans, so far, are excluded, according to draft lists seen by The New York Times.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/23/worl ... l-ban.html
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Re: Making America Great Again, indeed

Post by The Big Pickle »

You
Need
To
DIE!
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

No worries. Trump already solved that.

With testing slowed down US passengers will be good to go.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:13 pm Can America get any greater than being barred from traveling anywhere else in the world due to Trump's incredible fuckup with Covid 19?
So the EU gets credit for banning people from other countries. Trump moves to ban people from certain areas and Team D is against that. Screwy then compliments countries that banned others.

Once again with the mental gymnastics necessary to support Team D and its positions.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:28 pm Trump moves to ban people from certain areas and Team D is against that.
Nice lie you fat fuck.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Hey pussy, the police keeping you from shooting?

You’ve got to lies to prop you up. Do it now.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:17 pm Russian bounties on American soldiers, and trump ignored it. Well, he didn't ignore Russia, trump tried to reward Russia with an invite into the G7.

trump tweeting a "white power" video.

trump tweeting a video of a couple aiming guns at protesters in St. Lewis.

Of course, covid continues to spread in America, even though it is declining elsewhere.

How the hell can anyone still support this traitorous piece of shit?
It's all about race identity for them.

We see a lot of these people on the board here.

The fact that Donald is an a train wreck and his presidency is an abject failure is ignored by them because they have deluded themselves into imagining that he is the guy who is really out there fighting for whitey.

As if this NY City con man really cares at all about these stupid grunts.

LOL

F@t Donald has just been utilizing these dummies -- and definitely laffs hard at their stupidity behind closed doors.

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Fear and division are a strong appeal for those insecure. He will certainly carry that demographic in November.
TONTO
Elwood

Post by TONTO »

TONTO know Chief Nazi Bunker Bitch get ass handed to him by SCOTUS lately.

Even Moscow Mitch wear mask now.

TONTO see Tulsa thing hurt Nazi Bunker Bitch inner P.T. Barnum bad.

Bunker Bitch look sad on way back home.

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Bill in Houston wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:52 pm Hey pussy, the police keeping you from shooting?

You’ve got to lies to prop you up. Do it now.
Speaking of shootings what's the situation in CHAZ/CHOP? What's with all the random drivebys?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

This story will be the epitaph on the Trump Administration's American Carnage. It didn't have to happen. But Trump allowed it to happen. Now we have 120,000+ dead and growing and the economy is completely shattered.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... ng/613591/

But at least traitors like Left Shitter got his tax cut. He'd sell his mother into slavery for another one.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:17 pmRussian bounties on American soldiers, and trump ignored it.
Ignored because the intelligence wasn't reliable. Russians and Taliban don't have a wrking relationship given their history and what sense would it make for Putin to make this kind of trouble for his alleged "puppet?"

A bald faced lie.
trump tweeting a video of a couple aiming guns at protesters in St. Lewis.
So what? They weren't protesters. They were a violent mob which crashed through a gate marked private property and threatened the couple with violence. They were well within their rights. Do you have a problem with that?
Of course, covid continues to spread in America, even though it is declining elsewhere.
Again...so what? Is he responsible for the weather, too? You know isn't spreading? Deaths from covid. Those are plummeting.

Simply put, you are insane. You are suffering a complete mental breakdown.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:53 amIt didn't have to happen.
No, it didn't, but the Chinese lied for weeks if not months and by then it was too late.

But Trump allowed it to happen.
Motive? Please explain in specific detail or, alternatively, you may go fuck yourself.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:05 am Over 126,000 American deaths in 4 months, and that number continues to grow. You, and trump, are fucking fools.
Were you ever going to answer my question as to whether or not you are a government employee ? A simple yes or no will do.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Jsc810 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:17 pm
No moron.. the testing is increasing, more cases are reported, but.....the death rate is going down. Math is not you government employees strong point. Other than counting the fucking years to your retirement and how much more money you can fuck the taxpayers out of.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
TONTO
Elwood

Post by TONTO »

Derron wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:52 am Math is not you government employees strong point.

TONTO know english not your first language.

TONTO watch Nazi run to Idaho in shame.
TONTO
Elwood

Post by TONTO »

schmick wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:06 am The Chinese are responsible for Covid, no one else. Although Democrat governors sticking positive cases in retirement homes to balloon the death toll so leftist cocksuckers will blame the President, who had nothing to do with it, are culpable

TONTO laugh.

Watch dementia patient become Chief.

Still smarter than Nazi Bunker Bitch who want to kill American Tribe in Afghanistan with help from russians.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:10 am Motive? Please explain in specific detail or, alternatively, you may go fuck yourself.
It's all right here.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... ng/613591/

Why don't you remove your head from your ass and give it a read? Not that it will matter. You are a traitor just like Left Shitter. Difference is you believe in white supremacism, which is why you'll back Trump to his dying breath.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:49 am Were you ever going to answer my question as to whether or not you are a government employee ? A simple yes or no will do.
Family of government tit suckers says what?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:52 am No moron.. the testing is increasing, more cases are reported, but.....the death rate is going down. Math is not you government employees strong point. Other than counting the fucking years to your retirement and how much more money you can fuck the taxpayers out of.
Keep up the shining a turd approach. Its failing electorally and will continue to fail through Election Day.

Your flailing and whining is highly entertaining.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:05 am Ignored because the intelligence wasn't reliable. Russians and Taliban don't have a wrking relationship given their history and what sense would it make for Putin to make this kind of trouble for his alleged "puppet?"
When does Trump ever listen to his intelligence? That's how Covid 19 ended up here in the first place, asswipe.
Okay.....

A bald faced lie.
Again...so what? Is he responsible for the weather, too? You know isn't spreading? Deaths from covid. Those are plummeting.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

A winning electoral strategy! Keep it up, champ.

Harry Truman: The buck stops here.

Donald Trump: The buck stops...somewhere else. I don't take responsibility.
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:22 pmtit suckers
I prefer tit fucking. That's a real good time.
smackaholic wrote:I would touch someone's dick, hell, I'd fukking blow him
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:18 pm A (half) black man was in the White House and he had the audacity to sign a law that gave health care to millions of Americans, and you lose your shit.

You are a fucking idiot.
At least you were honest. That law was an attempt to give away health care and have others pay for it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:46 pm At least you were honest. That law was an attempt to give away health care and have others pay for it.
Yes, like every other single wealthy nation on earth.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Left Seater wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:46 pm At least you were honest. That law was an attempt to give away health care and have others pay for it.
Yes, like every other single wealthy nation on earth.
And yet, so many from those nations that can afford it continue to come here for serious health care issues.

So yeah, we should copy that. :meds:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

So what? The world's super elite can go to the UK, which has national health care. We need to take care of Americans and their health care needs first.

Remember that? America First?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Again, why do we want to copy what other "wealthy" nations have for health care? Sure it is mostly paid for, but there are still co-pays. Plus there are months long waits for services that we get same day or same week. Yea, let's get a system that would copy our public education system and water everything down.

Count me out.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:55 pm Again, why do we want to copy what other "wealthy" nations have for health care? Sure it is mostly paid for, but there are still co-pays. Plus there are months long waits for services that we get same day or same week. Yea, let's get a system that would copy our public education system and water everything down.

Count me out.
Because we have a predatory, barely regulated, unaccountable system that benefits insurers at the expense of everyone else and that is perilously tied to employment. Only in America---risk financial ruin because you get sick while unemployed.

Every other nation figured this out, but not US because of course, the predator rules. American Exceptionalism!

Covid 19--American Exceptionalism!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:06 pm Yes, something is missing. An actual source for this made up bullshit.

Just like the Russian Taliban story. Pure fiction.
Another solid re-election strategy---it's all bullshit.

It's worked so well for you over the last 3.5 years. Keep it up.

120,000+ Covid 19 deaths with no end in sight
Millions upon millions of positive tests
15%+ unemployment

FOUR MORE YEARS!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:13 pm mvscal reduced to bleating out "fake news" :lol:
The DoD is on record as being unable to corroborate this so called intelligence.

So, yes, fake news is fake. Do you believe it's appropriate for the media to print lies in an effort to influence our election?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:22 pm So, yes, fake news is fake. Do you believe it's appropriate for the media to print lies in an effort to influence our election?
Yes, with Donald's impeccable track record of honesty, we should certainly give them the benefit of the doubt, especially when stories corroborate his behavior.

You remain, and will always be, a pitifully deluded asswipe.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:57 pm
Every other nation figured this out, but not US because of course, the predator rules. American Exceptionalism!
Are you just refusing to read, or are you this stupid? Again, other countries have figured out what? How to give mediocre health care to all their citizens? Why do you want to copy a mediocre system that drives people to seek care in other countries?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:24 pm
mvscal wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:22 pm fake news is fake

The National Security Advisor - the one appointed by trump himself - says that he personally advised trump of the Russian bounties.

If this exact scenario happened under Obama, you would be screaming to have him summarily executed for treason. You have the intellectual integrity of a used car salesman.
Did you even bother to read your own fucking article? It says these reports contained no actionable intelligence because they hadn't been verified.

Try not to kick your own ass so hard. You might break your neck.

PS This exact scenario did happen under Obluegums.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/39014669/ns/w ... d-taliban/

What was Bath House Barry's response? He dropped to his knees, wrapped his purple lips around the Ayatollah's crank and sucked the goat shit off it with all his might and then he sent him a huge pallet of cash. Treason doesn't begin to cover it.
TONTO
Elwood

Post by TONTO »

mvscal wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:06 pm

TONTO wonder who cut sleaves off mvscals prison uniform.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

mvscal wrote:Did you even bother to read your own fucking article? It says these reports contained no actionable intelligence because they hadn't been verified.
Donald's spokesperson claims he was not briefed on the matter.

I laffed.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

You didnt read the article either.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Did you?

Top officials in the White House were aware in early 2019 of classified intelligence indicating Russia was secretly offering
bounties to the Taliban for the deaths of Americans, a full year earlier than has been previously reported, according to U.S.
officials with direct knowledge of the intelligence.

The assessment was included in at least one of President Donald Trump’s written daily intelligence briefings at the time,
according to the officials. Then-national security adviser John Bolton also told colleagues he briefed Trump on the
intelligence assessment in March 2019...
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:48 pm Did you?
Yes.
The White House has said Trump was not — and still has not been — briefed on the intelligence assessments because they have not been fully verified
So maybe it was brought up in passing in a briefing as not verified or actionable at which point T$ changed his station. Don't waste the man's time with bullshit you haven't verified.

Which brings us back to fake news. The media and gigatards like Nanzi Pelosilini are pretending that these reports were vetted, totally credible, actionable and were ignored. That is a bald face lie. And you seem to be OK with that?