Face Mask Nazis go full out to order people what to do

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Re: Face Mask Nazis go full out to order people what to do

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:14 pm
Left Seater wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:53 pm Maybe your beloved Team D should have gotten on board instead of fighting the President's moves for the greater good.
He didn't do anything and hasn't done anything other than defer responsibility to the states.

120+ days until Election Day. Live it up.
Once again it is ALL Trump and the Republicans fault. Not one Democrat is called out for fault. EVERYTHING is Trumps fault and the Demorats are absolved of any responsibility for anything. Clearly shows the imbalance that Screwed in the Ass has, clearly moving towards that Stage 4 TDS.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

JSC is a FAGGOT!

Almost NOBODY under 60 is dying from COVID!
The people getting the COVID are the 20-40 year olds going to the bars
99.999 percent of them get a small case of the flu and survive!

Also...when you go from testing 100 people a day to 10,000 people a day
the number of positive tests are going up!

JSC is the perfect example of liberalism being a mental disorder.

Go pray to your black jesus, you FAGGOT!
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Where were the calls for the protests to disband and for people to stay home for the greater good? Cities didn't implement curfews to stop the spread, they implemented curfews to stop the violence and riots.

Protests and rioting are ok, supporting the economy is not? Is that what Team D is really saying?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:42 pm Some people simply refuse to be concerned about an issue until it affects them personally. Of course, by then it is too late.

Stupid is supposed to hurt, Darwinism, etc.

But with this virus, the stupid hurts others who are not stupid. Failure to take protocols continues to spread the virus.

I truly hope y'all stay safe and healthy, even those of you who remain willfully ignorant of this crisis.
You work for the government right ??
Derron
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:02 pm You work for the government right ??
Your entire family is government tit suckers. The irony is overwhelming.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Are those 15 down to zero yet?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:11 amAnd for the biggest strawman of them all is this crap on education. I want everyone to have an education. I support vouchers, no kids should be stuck in underperforming schools.
Still stuck on the voucher stupidity?

Let me break it down for you, slappy.

Private school Z charges $500 for tuition. The government then hands out $500 vouchers for private schools. Are you really so naive to think that School Z, knowing that their wealthy clientele have an extra $500 in their pockets, isn't going to raise their tuition by $500 or something close (and in the process keeping the student body looking how their parents want?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:11 am
And for the biggest strawman of them all is this crap on education. I want everyone to have an education. I support vouchers, no kids should be stuck in underperforming schools. Further this isn't a race issue but a socio-economic one that crosses all races. You on the other hand want to divide kids in education by race.

So keep making up lies and then attacking those, it is the only thing you are good at it seems.
Here's the thing with vouchers and equal access education. You can't have both. Public schools are required to provide for special needs students (think kids with an IQ slightly higher than your own).

If you pull your tax dollars out of the public school system to go somewhere else, the special needs kid can't, because private schools and charter schools don't have special ed. eventually you are left with kids that can't move out of the public school and it's woefully underfunded.

If you are for vouchers you are for only educating your own children, at the expense of others.

In other words - You only want to educate some children adequately, not all, and certainly your own.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:10 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:57 am
mvscal wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:42 am

That is the exact world I have been living in since the beginning of this farce. Wear a mask, don't wear a mask...nobody cares around here. We're doing quite well. Thanks for asking.

Hopefully you'll be able to crawl out from under your bed soon and resume chugging cocks with reckless abandon with all your faggot buddies on Westheimer.
What made you change your mind?
My eyes are open. Case numbers are rising as testing is increased and death totals are plummeting. I understand caution when dealing with an unknown disease as contagious as the China flu is, but we know a lot more now. We wrecked our economy for nothing more than a bad flu season.
What if you tested positive?

Would you wear a mask? Change any of your behavior?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:28 pm
Left Seater wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:11 amAnd for the biggest strawman of them all is this crap on education. I want everyone to have an education. I support vouchers, no kids should be stuck in underperforming schools.
Still stuck on the voucher stupidity?

Let me break it down for you, slappy.

Private school Z charges $500 for tuition. The government then hands out $500 vouchers for private schools. Are you really so naive to think that School Z, knowing that their wealthy clientele have an extra $500 in their pockets, isn't going to raise their tuition by $500 or something close (and in the process keeping the student body looking how their parents want?
God Lord you are not smart. The vouchers don't go to parents that are wealthy. The wealthy doesn't get many tax breaks, or stimulus checks. Vouchers would be the same.

And no I an not stuck on vouchers. I am just pointing out that education help should be socio-economic not race based.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Bill in Houston wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:57 pm
Left Seater wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:11 am
And for the biggest strawman of them all is this crap on education. I want everyone to have an education. I support vouchers, no kids should be stuck in underperforming schools. Further this isn't a race issue but a socio-economic one that crosses all races. You on the other hand want to divide kids in education by race.

So keep making up lies and then attacking those, it is the only thing you are good at it seems.
Here's the thing with vouchers and equal access education. You can't have both. Public schools are required to provide for special needs students (think kids with an IQ slightly higher than your own).

If you pull your tax dollars out of the public school system to go somewhere else, the special needs kid can't, because private schools and charter schools don't have special ed. eventually you are left with kids that can't move out of the public school and it's woefully underfunded.

If you are for vouchers you are for only educating your own children, at the expense of others.

In other words - You only want to educate some children adequately, not all, and certainly your own.
Just more lies from the king of them recently.

First off, I don't have kids. 2nd, I don't want to educate only some children. I want all kids to have a quality education. This is why I work with a program that puts pilots in touch with inner city elementary school kids. I have spoken about this program here before. I have also volunteered with the Houston Housing Authority and worked to get kids of all races from Cuney Homes and Forest Green (3rd and 5th ward respectively) into summer enrichment and after school programs for at risk kids. If you want info on that program let me know and I will be happy to put you in touch with the fine folks that run that program.

Second you are outright lying about private and charter schools not taking special education students. San Antonio has a foundation that runs an amusement park for special needs kids and also runs a private school as well. As part of that they also train older special needs folks to be able to hold jobs at area employers that hire folks who complete the program.

So save us your lies and strawmen. If you really care, put your actions where you mouth is and get out and volunteer. If you need help finding a place in Houston let me know. And no, working a corner in Montrose doesn't count.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Nice diversion.

If some private or charter schools offer special ed, you think that validates your point? It doesn't. Not until all alternative schools offer the same services and curriculum that public schools are required to. You totally missed my point, but that doesn't surprise me, as it is your usual MO.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diversion? My ass. You lied and I pointed out you were full of shit as per usual. You made shit up and got caught.

The rest is showing how full of shit your take was about what I want.

Take a break and get your shit together and come back with reasoned posts, not emotional outbursts that lead you to lying.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Your whole post was a diversion.

You named one a, one, private school for special needs. I’m sure you’re proud of your alma mater.

This does nothing to refute my point that vouchers drain resources from public schools leaving them with high need students and limited dollars that vouchers removed.

Nearly all special needs students are unable to do likewise because the vast majority of private and charter schools won’t accept them.

Now do another one of your spin jobs.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:43 pm
Derron wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:02 pm You work for the government right ??
The virus doesn't care where you work or what you're doing. You could be protesting, you could be at a trump rally, you could be at a church service, or a birthday party, or a little league baseball game, or a grocery store, or quite literally anywhere: the virus is real and it is everywhere.
Just answer the fucking question.
Derron
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

A reset of Donald informing everyone that the heat sends the virus away.

How's that working out?

11 cases?

rotf...
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Bill in Houston wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:04 am
You named one a, one, private school for special needs.
That's all I needed to do to point out your lie. Don't make stupid statements that are easily shown as lies.

Bill in Houston wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:04 am This does nothing to refute my point that vouchers drain resources from public schools leaving them with high need students and limited dollars that vouchers removed.
This is exactly the point, short bus rider. Failing schools should be allowed to fail. Failing schools are already failing their students. Continuing to throw money at them hasn't worked for decades. It is long past time to try something new. Just throwing more money at it will not solve the problem. When the school is allowed to fail, something new will take its place. People/businesses will step in to fill the gap.

Bill in Houston wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:04 am Nearly all special needs students are unable to do likewise because the vast majority of private and charter schools won’t accept them.
Good to see you have changed your verbiage since you were proven to be a liar. But you are still full of shit. Here is a list of private schools in Houston that take special needs kids:

https://www.sschouston.org/member-schools

You might want to check in on a few of those. They might be able to meet you where you are.

But let's take a mom with a special needs kid in Houston's 5th ward. Why would you deny her the chance to use a voucher to send her special needs kid to one of above schools?

Like I said, it would be best for you if you pushed back from your keyboard, took a few breaths, and did a little self examination. Then get your shit together and come back with reasoned takes. If you don't want to, that is fine. I will still be here to point out all your lies and put you in your place.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

And right on cue...
Left Seater wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:01 pm Failing schools should be allowed to fail. Failing schools are already failing their students. Continuing to throw money at them hasn't worked for decades. It is long past time to try something new. Just throwing more money at it will not solve the problem. When the school is allowed to fail, something new will take its place. People/businesses will step in to fill the gap.
Failing schools should be fixed. Vouchers haven't and won't fix failing schools or more importantly the failed education of those students. Your private schools selectively accept the students they want and refuse those they don't. That is the definition of failing students. Why don't you want to fix the failing schools? Why do you want to walk away from those children?
Left Seater wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:01 pm Good to see you have changed your verbiage since you were proven to be a liar. But you are still full of shit. Here is a list of private schools in Houston that take special needs kids:

https://www.sschouston.org/member-schools

You might want to check in on a few of those. They might be able to meet you where you are.

But let's take a mom with a special needs kid in Houston's 5th ward. Why would you deny her the chance to use a voucher to send her special needs kid to one of above schools?
See above. The admission process of your schools can discriminate. Again, why are you opposed to educating all the children adequately?

Also, the cost of tuition at many of those schools could not be covered by a voucher. Again discriminating. Why do you favor this?

Do the admission requirements at any of your schools require the students to pray to your god? If the family and student don't agree will they be denied admission? What about LBGTQ students, they allowed in your privileged schools?

You really need to answer these questions. Not for me, I clearly see who you are, hypocrite. If you're fine being a hypocrite and liar then by all means just move on being all fat, dumb and happy.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bill in Houston wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:42 pm
mvscal wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:10 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:57 am

What made you change your mind?
My eyes are open. Case numbers are rising as testing is increased and death totals are plummeting. I understand caution when dealing with an unknown disease as contagious as the China flu is, but we know a lot more now. We wrecked our economy for nothing more than a bad flu season.
What if you tested positive?

Would you wear a mask? Change any of your behavior?
Of course. I would self quarantine for the required amount of time. I have at least two weeks of food and booze stocked.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

You know it’s possible to carry the novel coronavirus and spread it to others without experiencing any symptoms?

Do you care about possibly spreading infection?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Bill in Houston wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:04 am Your whole post was a diversion.

You named one a, one, private school for special needs. I’m sure you’re proud of your alma mater.

This does nothing to refute my point that vouchers drain resources from public schools leaving them with high need students and limited dollars that vouchers removed.

Nearly all special needs students are unable to do likewise because the vast majority of private and charter schools won’t accept them.

Where do you live?

Do you have kids?

Do you think that parents that live in the hood should be stuck with shit schools?

And they are shit schools, not because they lack funding. They are shit schools because a sizeable percentage of the students are doomed because they live in disfunctional homes. You could spend a million dollars a kid and this wouldn't change.

There really isn't a lot we can do for those unfortunate souls, but for the kids that do have some semblance of a stable life, why condemn them to the shit schools?

Some seem to think if we keep these decent kids in the shit schools, it will pull up the poor students.

It won't. Nothing will. Those kids are pretty well fukked.

It's basically a case of educational triage. Save those that you can. School choice is the best way to do this.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:31 pm You know it’s possible to carry the novel coronavirus and spread it to others without experiencing any symptoms?

Actually, it is possible to carry the virus and be asymptomatic. But it seems that those people do not spread it in any appreciable numbers.

And there's another thing about spreading that is becoming more and more clear every day.

Spreading of #19 outside is pretty much impossible.

Notice how it didn't spread in Florida or Arizona in March, but it spread like wildfire in NY.

Why is this?

Could it maybe have something to do with the fact that people spend a lot of time outside in march in FLand AZ? Now as we enter the summer months, the heat drives people inside in FL/AZ while that same warming gets people outside in NY. And the 'rona numbers follow this.

We should be telling people in Florida that they need to put up with a little heat and humidity and get outside. Same for AZ, although being outside in PHX right about now is pretty much unbearable, especially with a stupid fukking mask on which does not stop aerosolized particles, which are the ones that cause spread.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:31 pmbeing outside in PHX right about now is pretty much unbearable
I spend a pretty fair amount of time outside these days. Of course, it's mostly in the pool where I don't wear a mask and there's no one else around from whom to catch anything. But I still get out & about among the hoi polloi to walk the pooch, do a little work occasionally, and just to get out. It's not as unbearable as you might think, but it's more unpleasant for some than for others. There's a lot of outdoor construction work done, but I'm glad I don't have to do it.
"I see everything twice!"
TONTO
Elwood

Post by TONTO »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:15 pm
Where do you live?

TONTO shake head.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

By "where do you live" I mean what type of area.

Houston's a big place. It has upscale neighborhoods and ghettos.

If you live in a decent area, the public schools are recent enough.

If you live in the 'hood, the public schools are shit.

They aren't shit for a lack of funds. They are shit because they are populated by a disproportionate number of children from dysfunctional homes.

This sucks for these kids. But the sad fact is that those kids are pretty much doomed, no matter how much money you pump into the schools.

But in these poor neighborhoods there are some there to learn who have parents actually interested in getting their kids a decent education. Do these parents deserve to send their kids to a school that isn't dragged down by disruptive kids?

What is needed here in educational triage.

Voucher programs would allow poor parents to send their kids to schools where their kids have a chance.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

suckaholic wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:47 am

This sucks for these kids. But the sad fact is that those kids are pretty much doomed, no matter how much money you pump into the schools.

But in these poor neighborhoods there are some there to learn who have parents actually interested in getting their kids a decent education. Do these parents deserve to send their kids to a school that isn't dragged down by disruptive kids?

What is needed here in educational triage.

Voucher programs would allow poor parents to send their kids to schools where their kids have a chance.
Mot states have equalized funding for all schools over the last 30 years. Oregon did it in 1991 with the passage of Ballot Measure 5, which equalized funding at the state level. There were very rich districts like Lake No Negros and Beaverton (high tech area) that had huge amounts of tax money. I worked at the Beaverton School District for 3 years. They had so much money before the Ballot measure, but then were cut big time when the state equalized funding. I got laid off in the massive layoffs they had.

Now all school districts are equally funded under state law on a per student basis. With all the bullshit going on now, the chances at least in our state of any changes in equalized funding are nil. If you have educational triage then you would be allowing more affluent areas to have better education that poorer areas, completely against the socialist communist mantra of equality that is being preached on every burning street corner today.

I am sure the usual suspects of Screwed in the Ass, Softdick, the midget and the trolls will be in here shortly to go up your ass for suggesting such an unequal thing.
Derron
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:19 am I worked at the Beaverton School District for 3 years.
An entire family of government tit suckers.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:10 pm
Failing schools should be fixed.
By all means please tell us how you are going to fix them. People have been talking about fixing these failing schools for 50 years. Money and funding has done nothing to fix these schools. So please lay your grand plan on us for how they are fixed.

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:10 pm If you're fine being a hypocrite and liar
I have already pointed out repeatedly that this is your expertise. But I get that you want to call others these things since you have repeatedly had your teeth kicked in here.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:26 pm
Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:10 pm
Failing schools should be fixed.
By all means please tell us how you are going to fix them. People have been talking about fixing these failing schools for 50 years. Money and funding has done nothing to fix these schools. So please lay your grand plan on us for how they are fixed.

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:10 pm If you're fine being a hypocrite and liar
I have already pointed out repeatedly that this is your expertise. But I get that you want to call others these things since you have repeatedly had your teeth kicked in here.
You disingenuous asshole. You have no interest at all in learning about how to improve public schools. You’ve said as much already.

Tell you what though, you answer all my questions and I’ll accept it as good faith that you are interested.

Otherwise go get fucked.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

In other words you don’t have a plan, just don’t take the money from my school that has been failing for decades.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:31 pm You know it’s possible to carry the novel coronavirus and spread it to others without experiencing any symptoms?

Is this some kind of canned response all you bleeding heart liberal cocksuckers have to trumpet every day ? Lay the guilt of society on the person in the name of your manipulation ??

Did you all go to some online class where you had to learn all these catchy phrases you use ?

Just shut the fuck up, you sound like every other virtue signalling liberal marxist.
Derron
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Way to politicize it, dipshit.

You obviously are too stupid to understand ‘contagious’
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:09 pm In other words you don’t have a plan, just don’t take the money from my school that has been failing for decades.
So you’re a pussy AND a hypocrite. No surprise.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

And all you have left is name calling. How 2nd grade of you.

Where is your grand plan to fix failing schools?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:32 am
Derron wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:26 am blah

blah

blah
Masks work. You know it, you just refuse to believe it.
Basic hygiene works. It should be disturbing that people in a first world country have to be reminded to wash their hands. I wonder how many anti-maskers are pro-vaccine, though....