Team Bubba planted the noose. FAKE NOOSE!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Team Bubba planted the noose. FAKE NOOSE!

Post by The Big Pickle »

99 percent of all the black churches burned down and nooses were
hoaxes committed by black people trying to pretend America is racist.

Just like Juicy Smollett and every other NOOSE.....Bubba Wallace noose was planted
by someone on his racing team.

That's what you get when you try to appease domestic terrorists!

Team Bubba sharing a jail cell with Juicy Smollett!
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Re: Team Bubba planted the noose. FAKE NOOSE!

Post by The Big Pickle »

It's NASCAR

NOT BLACKCAR!!!!

Arrest BUBBA for Domestic Terrorism!
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Time to ban more stuff:

“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

L45B wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:54 pm Time to ban more stuff:

Great tune
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

L45B wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:54 pm Time to ban more stuff:

if you study history as I do, you'll understand that as more and more banning, censoring, destroying history, etc....etc....takes place and big government takes more and more control over the lives of its citizens.
War will be the end result.

But its a just war. It's based on the principles of liberty.
Certain truths that are self evident.

As I type these words of wisdom, a certain calm passes over me. The peace that passes all understanding.

Softball should understand exactly what I mean. Unless he's gone bonkers with covid 19 that is.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:07 pm Great tune
It's pretty offensive don't you think? Based on what the title of the song implies?

You liking it is simply that implicit bias of your white privilege coming out. Just bow down and admit it already.

Maybe Cornell will rise from the dead and change the lyrics for the rest of us, so we don't hurt anyone's feelings.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

L45B wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:39 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:07 pm Great tune
It's pretty offensive don't you think? Based on what the title of the song implies?

You liking it is simply that implicit bias of your white privilege coming out. Just bow down and admit it already.

Maybe Cornell will rise from the dead and change the lyrics for the rest of us, so we don't hurt anyone's feelings.
Love your tongue n' cheek sarcasm.
What's scary is the millions of brainwashed low IQ weak minded sheep who actually believe the bullshit propaganda of the left.

Screw is a pathetic example of left wing mind control at work.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

So lots of folks now saying the noose was a simple mistake and blown out of proportion by Nascar to get the focus off of the removal of the Conf flag.

Could this be one of his team members just taking something to literally given the situation we find ourselves in today? Or did someone else cut the door cord on purpose?

https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/stat ... 0890052609

It's Nascar so I tend to lean towards the noose was purposefully put there by a racist, but this does lead you to at least ask a few questions.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:43 pm So lots of folks now saying the noose was a simple mistake and blown out of proportion by Nascar to get the focus off of the removal of the Conf flag.

Could this be one of his team members just taking something to literally given the situation we find ourselves in today? Or did someone else cut the door cord on purpose?

https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/stat ... 0890052609

It's Nascar so I tend to lean towards the noose was purposefully put there by a racist, but this does lead you to at least ask a few questions.

I have three friends in the FBI and they told me it's a HOAX!

The whole thing is a HOAX!
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Huge difference between him and JS. Do we even know if he was the one to report the rope? Was it a staff member?

In one an actual physical item was reported without taking 10 seconds to think. In another a person spent time/days planning out deception and how to maximize sympathy/popularity. These are in no way related.

Where they do start to come closer together though is the SJW who don't care about the fact and just run their narrative and takes like Schmick's that don't differentiate between the huge differences here.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

schmick wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:12 am There is video of that garage door pull having been tied in that knot last season when other drivers had that garage.
So it wasn't targeted. That's good. What did the knot look like?
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Jebus, he just told you. I know you can read.

You're just lazy sometimes, right?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

That's what my bosses say. Anyway, I can't visualize it, to figure out how the rope could be interpreted as a noose instead of a loop. Also, big difference between him reporting it and a team member doing so.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:54 pm Also, big difference between him reporting it and a team member doing so.
Phelps confirmed Tuesday that a member of the 43 team spotted it and reported it to his crew chief, who then reported it to NASCAR. "To be clear, we would do this again," Phelps said. "The evidence that we had, it was clear that we needed to look into this." Phelps added that NASCAR would continue to investigate the matter.

Condemnation of the alleged racist act was swift. NASCAR called it a heinous act, and Phelps pledged to expel from the sport whomever was responsible. Wallace the lone Balck driver in the Cup Series, said it was a "despicable act of racism and hatred."
So Wallace never even saw it, but that didn't stop him for opening his pie hole uninformed.

But what the hell is NASCAR continuing to investigate? The garage door rope was tied off into a loop. It has been like that for months at least. Why waste any more time on this?
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

If you look for it long enough, everything is racist. Even the sky is racist! Burn it down!

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Bubba isn't Smollett. Not even close.

But, he tried to play on the same bullshit emotions that Smollett did.

I'm tempted to go grab a piece of rope, tie a noose and hang it from the maple tree in my yard, just to see how long it talkes the cops to show up.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Also, Bubba grew up a rich, mostly white kid who had every advantage in the world. He had a shitload more white privilege than I ever had. I find it laughable that he tried to play this card.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

NASCAR president Steve Phelps says NASCAR conducted a "thorough sweep of all 29 tracks where they race, and 1684 garage stalls, they found only 11 total ropes that had a pulldown rope tied in a knot, and just one noose: The one in Bubba Wallace garage."

Nice job of keeping tabs on the conditions of your garages, Phelps. You didn't notice the noose after the previous team left but before the new team took possession?

For those wondering what it looked like:

This certainly wasn't the person's first attempt at tying a noose.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

FAKE NOOSE IZ FAKE!