Kierland

Re: False Dichotomy Fallacy

Post by Kierland »

Exactly what did Kap do wrong?
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Kierland wrote:Exactly what did Kap do wrong?
You’re not going to get the message across to the ones that need to hear it under those circumstances. You’re just not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So he should protest the way they want him to and then they will listen? Is that what you are saying?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:26 am Exactly what did Kap do wrong?
You need to ask that question?
You stupid cocksucker.

He works for an employer.
At his place of work, GameDay, he wears socks that say "police officers are pigs" which insults women officers who are also mothers.
He insults the customers who paid good money to see a football game.
The NFL is a business. If I'm the owner of the team, and Colin the low IQ fool is insulting over half my customers? He's gone.

This high priced little faggot is no different from an employee at Applebee's who offends a customer at dinner.
That employee will be fired.
These high priced low IQ cocksuckers think they are above the average worker. They're not.

Kierland thinks that because he's a lawyer, he's smarter than the average bartender or fitness instructor, or truck driver.
He's not.

Sports, movies, music, etc...is our escape from the daily grind.
We customers don't want low IQ cocksuckers telling us what to do.
Owners had better get a handle on this upcoming season.
They had better not piss off their customer base.

Tickets are already high enough as it is. You start offending and fucking with your customers, and you will surely reap what you sow.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Without the insults, yeah, he was paid to do a job and signed a contract that probably had language regarding this.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Probably? Yeah no that dog won’t hunt. If that we’re true he never would have been able to knee in first place. Care to try a reason that is true?

See this is what I’m talking about. You say you understand but you don’t.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

I’m referring to the socks.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Oh I thought you were talking to me.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Look, I can get behind Kap’s message 100% but he was on the clock and you’re f*cked if you stray from the rules. And when the NFL started losing sponsors, that was his death sentence. Not saying it was right but money drives everything.

It did make me laugh when players were tweeting how jealous they were when NBA players were getting those massive contracts the following summer and were threatening to stand their ground on the next CBA. You can’t have it both ways. You either toe the line or you stand up for what you believe and prepare for consequences.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

There shouldn’t be any consequences and there shouldn’t be anyone saying that is ok for there to be consequences and more than if he held up a four fingers on one hand and zero on the other for Pat Tillman. That is why you are still part of the problem not part of the solution. But it is nice that you are trying so thanks for that.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

I think you’re missing the correlation between the NFL and police brutality. Because there is none. So the NFL owners’ coffers have to take a hit for a social issue they have nothing to do with? If corporations pull their sponsorships then that’s on them, not the NFL. New ones will come in and take their place and be supportive of movement in the long run; however, if profits take a hit and the business model is a 50/50 split between players and the league then you can’t demand more money at the next CBA. It simply doesn’t work that way.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Go Coogs' wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:32 pm Look, I can get behind Kap’s message 100% but he was on the clock and you’re f*cked if you stray from the rules. And when the NFL started losing sponsors, that was his death sentence. Not saying it was right but money drives everything.

It did make me laugh when players were tweeting how jealous they were when NBA players were getting those massive contracts the following summer and were threatening to stand their ground on the next CBA. You can’t have it both ways. You either toe the line or you stand up for what you believe and prepare for consequences.

For a reportedly successful 42 year old man, you have the reasoning of a child. This is literally your train of thought: "I really want to give a shit about police murdering unarmed suspects pre-trial and MPLS Police murdering George Floyd over $20, but Colin Kapernick took a knee during the anthem. So I will continue to support out of control police behaving with impunity. Now please give me credit for pretending to give a shit."
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

No, Screwy. It just means I have the reasoning of someone who understands how things work. If I made a social protest at my job, I’d be fired. No questions asked.

EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:02 pm Oh I thought you were talking to me.
you're too stupid to take part in this conversation.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Go Coogs' wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:42 pm No, Screwy. It just means I have the reasoning of someone who understands how things work. If I made a social protest at my job, I’d be fired. No questions asked.

Screw doesn't have logic or reasoning. Only bullshit propaganda.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:35 pm
Go Coogs' wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:32 pm Look, I can get behind Kap’s message 100% but he was on the clock and you’re f*cked if you stray from the rules. And when the NFL started losing sponsors, that was his death sentence. Not saying it was right but money drives everything.

For a reportedly successful 42 year old man, you have the reasoning of a child. This is literally your train of thought: "I really want to give a shit about police murdering unarmed suspects pre-trial and MPLS Police murdering George Floyd over $20, but Colin Kapernick took a knee during the anthem. So I will continue to support out of control police behaving with impunity. Now please give me credit for pretending to give a shit."
out of millions of arrests, only 9 unarmed blacks were killed last year. And 5 were justified.
So your claim doesn't register.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Go Coogs' wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:32 pm I think you’re missing the correlation between the NFL and police brutality. Because there is none. So the NFL owners’ coffers have to take a hit for a social issue they have nothing to do with? If corporations pull their sponsorships then that’s on them, not the NFL. New ones will come in and take their place and be supportive of movement in the long run; however, if profits take a hit and the business model is a 50/50 split between players and the league then you can’t demand more money at the next CBA. It simply doesn’t work that way.

Name one sponsor they lost. You seem to arguing what if’s and not reality. Nike made a boat load on the Kap ads.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Go Coogs' wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:42 pm No, Screwy. It just means I have the reasoning of someone who understands how things work. If I made a social protest at my job, I’d be fired. No questions asked.

No, You understand how you think they work or how you are told they work. You said “probably” and “if” an awful lot. So as of now you are still just don’t get it.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:31 pm

No, You understand how you think they work or how you are told they work. You said “probably” and “if” an awful lot. So as of now you are still just don’t get it.
No
He's 100% correct.
Colin is no different than any worker.
You do what your employer tells you or you're out.

Got it low IQ cocksucker?
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

EAP wrote:

out of millions of arrests, only 9 unarmed blacks were killed last year. And 5 were justified.
You’re cherry picking to make your argument valid. There’s no point in arguing with someone who doesn’t see the whole picture.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He is an idiot, but he is 88’s toy so he stays.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Go Coogs' wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:36 pm
EAP wrote:

You’re cherry picking to make your argument valid. There’s no point in arguing with someone who doesn’t see the whole picture.

but why do screw and Kierland continue to ignore actual facts?

Leftism is a mental disorder.
So that's part of it.
And if they’re not stupid, then it most likely is indeed a mental issue.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Trust the process
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Kierland wrote:
Go Coogs' wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:32 pm I think you’re missing the correlation between the NFL and police brutality. Because there is none. So the NFL owners’ coffers have to take a hit for a social issue they have nothing to do with? If corporations pull their sponsorships then that’s on them, not the NFL. New ones will come in and take their place and be supportive of movement in the long run; however, if profits take a hit and the business model is a 50/50 split between players and the league then you can’t demand more money at the next CBA. It simply doesn’t work that way.

Name one sponsor they lost. You seem to arguing what if’s and not reality. Nike made a boat load on the Kap ads.
Let me rephrase. In REALITY, they were going to lose sponsors. Ratings were at an all time low.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeozania ... -protests/

EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Go Coogs' wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:48 pm
Kierland wrote:

Let me rephrase. In REALITY, they were going to lose sponsors. Ratings were at an all time low.

Glad to have you here, because your intellect makes Kierland look like the retard we knew him to be.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Go Coogs' wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:48 pm
Kierland wrote:

That is what is known as moving the goal posts. First it was what Kap did was a problem, but that article says it was because of ALL of the protests and even if it was true the NFL could have made it a positive if they wanted to like Nike did so you have not shown Kap did anything wrong.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

No it’s not. My original point still stands. If people turned off their TVs, then how did Kap reach people that needed to be reached? He was not organized. I’m behind his passion but the execution was a total failure.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I answered that, so he needs to protest in the way they want then they will listen?
And how exactly is that?
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

There is no solution to it because our generation and the boomers have to go. This is going to take 40-50 more years to solve. And by enforcing more laws to make people believe there is a problem, you’re only going to pin them against each other even more.

It takes stories like the ones I heard from my coworkers to make someone realize how f*cked up profiling is and that AAs are harassed by police. But even then you’re only going to change the minds of very few people. I’m not saying it’s a lost cause but time is the only true resolve here. Dude, southeast Texas is still segregated unofficially. Lumberton is almost openly racist. Nearly all white plant workers live in the white towns outside of Beaumont. And the very few that live in Beaumont, they send their kids to private school. How the f*ck are you going to change that mindset over night? You’re not.

I’m behind BLM when it comes to changing the stigma of black people, police brutality, and racial profiling. But I’m not behind violence and protests that divide us even more. Give me one good thing that came out of Kap’s protest that changed how people feel?

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You are a mess. You admit you are, or were, wrong about race and are trying to get better but it’s going to take 50 years. Why? Why should people have to wait their whole lives for you people to pull your heads out of your asses?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What good came out of it? Do you live in an actual bubble or is it just one of your own making? Plenty of people were empowered by his protest and the NFL has admitted they were wrong. Sounds like some good to me.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:00 pm What good came out of it? Do you live in an actual bubble or is it just one of your own making? Plenty of people were empowered by his protest and the NFL has admitted they were wrong. Sounds like some good to me.
Hey fuck tard? The NFL wasn't wrong.
The Seattle left wing mayor just forced police out.
There is an anarchy zone in Seattle.
The media which is corrupt, is not reporting the crimes and violence.
6 city blocks have been taken over in Seattle.
Stay tuned folks.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

False Dichotomy Fallacy

Post by Go Coogs' »

Kierland wrote:You are a mess. You admit you are, or were, wrong about race and are trying to get better but it’s going to take 50 years. Why? Why should people have to wait their whole lives for you people to pull your heads out of your asses?
Lol and I’m the mess. Dude, what are you going to do to fix regions like southeast Texas? What are you going to do to make people not racist? Arrest them?

EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Go Coogs' wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:49 pm
Kierland wrote:You are a mess. You admit you are, or were, wrong about race and are trying to get better but it’s going to take 50 years. Why? Why should people have to wait their whole lives for you people to pull your heads out of your asses?
Lol and I’m the mess. Dude, what are you going to do to fix regions like southeast Texas? What are you going to do to make people not racist? Arrest them?

Kierland is the very definition of A MESS.

6 city blocks have been taken over by the republic of chaz.
The radical left wing mayor of Seattle has forced out the police.

Stay tuned folks.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Can you catch me up? Is Keirland really m2?

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again, you are moving the goal posts so yes you are a mess. What exactly did Kap do wrong? He sat on the bench during the NA, his buddy who is ex military said "dude that is disrespectful" and so he said what about kneeing, ex military dude was good with it and so he did. What is wrong with any of that? I mean except that racist don't like it?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Go Coogs' wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:16 pm Can you catch me up? Is Keirland really m2?

Kierland is a low rent lawyer who is confused about politics.
I believe he means well, but due to his confusion, he's one fucked up mess of an individual.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:55 pm

Again, you are moving the goal posts so yes you are a mess. What exactly did Kap do wrong? He sat on the bench during the NA, his buddy who is ex military said "dude that is disrespectful" and so he said what about kneeing, ex military dude was good with it and so he did. What is wrong with any of that? I mean except that racist don't like it?
he was wearing socks that said our brave men and women who wear the badge, are pigs.

Instantly offending 150 million people.

If you had an IQ above retard levels, you'd understand that.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

You’re a dumbass.

In your mind there are no bad cops? All are sacrosanct?

You are the definition of closed mind.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Go Coogs' wrote:What do you do, smart guy?

Is this all George Soros, Antifa, and liberal chaos? I’m well aware of the propaganda and the fear mongering. All that is is noise.

But before any of this happened, I observed four black guys (all over 50) having a conversation about how they tell their sons that when the police pull you over just be respectful no matter how small the reason they pulled you over. Say “yes sir”, say “no sir” and “thank you”. They spoke out of fear and these are pretty sharp and successful guys. One guy told me he bought his son a nice truck and he put 26s on it. Said after he put those wheels and tires on the truck he was pulled over 9 times in less than three months and never got a ticket for anything, because he was completely innocent if wrong doing. But he fit a profile.

And white rednecks that lift their trucks to the sky get the same treatment.

Those old black dudes were right.

Pull over, be nice.

Most cops will treat you as nice as you treat them. Even the dickhead cops are capable of being nice if you are nice to them.

mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.