Actual facts on police killings...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Actual facts on police killings...

Post by Left Seater »

All we have heard about the past few weeks is the out of control police and killing of balcks. There are plenty of takes on this board about how police don’t do this to whites. That this is some systemic racism in policing. The facts just don’t support these positions.

First off the police should not be killing unarmed citizens. Period. Full stop.

That said police aren’t just killing unarmed balck men. According to the Washington Post:
According to The Post’s database of fatal police shootings, since 2015 police have shot and killed about twice as many white people as black people.
If we look at shooting deaths of unarmed people, cops have shot and killed about the same number of whites and blacks
The police fatally shot nine unarmed blacks and 19 unarmed whites in 2019
Why are we being told this a balck issue? What do the media, Screwy, Diego, moving Sale, etc have to gain by lying about this? Why did BLM become a thing when we had a balck President and Attorney General? Why are police officers with multiple complaints not fired? Why are police unions that support bad cops not called out for supporting bad cops?

Why does the killing of George Floyd lead to protests and riots, but most Americans have no clue who Daniel Shaver is?

If some of these protests were around police brutality and without a racial component, would they have more widespread support? Remember 5 years ago Obama called the rioters thugs and criminals.

Anywho, back to your usual emotion based responses.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Re: Actual facts on police killings...

Post by Kierland »

Twice as many huh? So a why higher percentage. Did you even pay attention in Stats class or were you too busy eating, you fat greedy racist nazi.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

How many did they choke out in broad daylight?
You fly a plane for a living. You have no idea how the sausage is made. And when you are given facts you can’t even see what they mean.

And yes they do it white people too, how the fuck does that make them LESS dangerous? They are racist AND out of control. They killed 19 unarmed white people. Why the fuck are they doing that?

I knew Jay Vestal, he was white and they lynched him. Because they could. You want to fight for your race you racist pig? Then join the fight against the out of control JUBMs.

https://m.newtimesslo.com/sanluisobispo ... id=2943410

I knew Kevin too and they let him die. And he was white. They don’t care.

https://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/loca ... 64598.html

They have no compassion. Just like you. And they probably lost it in much the same way thru childhood trauma and that is sad, but it’s all the more reason THEY should fly planes too and leave the police to people who have the capacity to care.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:04 pm Why did BLM become a thing when we had a balck President and Attorney General? Why are police officers with multiple complaints not fired? Why are police unions that support bad cops not called out for supporting bad cops?
Because some blacks are POS too, just like you and they will do just about anything for money and power.
Same answer for Q2.
They are called out, tons of people are doing it right now.

And take your “emotional response” fallacy and shove it up you ass you fat greedy POS.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Every "unarmed" black person killed by police was resisting arrest and trying to kill the police officer.

Pink Floyd didn't reach for a gun...but he spent 10 minutes resisting arrest and even hopped out of the police
car at one point which is the reason they were pinning him down.

Do we need to play the Chris Rock "how NOT to get shot by the police" video again????
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

100% correct Pickle.

Out of millions of encounters with police, just and a tiny fraction are corrupt cops.
Every 48 hours, a male or female officer is killed by a violent animal predator.

The lying propaganda media is out of control in an election year.
The American people understand that now.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Great job 88, you violent prick.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:36 pm
And they probably lost it in much the same way thru childhood trauma
This explains a lot about your sawed off attitude. Understandably so, since while yo mama was out turning tricks, your daddy walked into your room with his cock in his hand and fucked you up the ass three times a week, that could make you a little bitter.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So- I know you had childhood trauma but what happened to him?

It’s like talking to retarded people.
TONTO
Elwood

Post by TONTO »

TONTO sees the reason for protesting is because the law ALWAYS protects the Nazi police.

Maybe one of the Nazis on the board can tell me how this make sense to the rest of the Tribe.

An 18-Year-Old Said She Was Raped While In Police Custody. The Officers Say She Consented.
When Anna said she was raped by two on-duty cops, she thought it would be a simple case. She had no idea she lived in one of 35 states where officers can claim a detainee consented.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

When 88 gets out of the bunker he will get right on it.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

BP,

Resisting itself shouldn’t result in death.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:59 pm BP,

Resisting itself shouldn’t result in death.
I will agree that Pink Floyd didn't resist enough to die, but when they go for the officers gun it's life or death and they deserve to be killed. When they try to run over a cop with their car they deserve to be shot!

Pink Floyd would still be alive if he didn't jump out of the cop car with the cuffs on.

It's really simple...DON"T RESIST! Say "YES SIR, MR OFFICER" and you will live!

It can't get any more simple than that!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:04 pm First off the police should not be killing unarmed citizens. Period. Full stop.
I'd modify this a bit.

Police should not kill a person they have in custody that can not pose a threat to them.

Any person in a struggle with a cop, has the potential to become armed. And even if they don't, they can still do serious harm.

That POS cop in Minneapolis did not kill Floyd with an "arm".

He killed him with a knee. The whole time he knelt above that poor fukk, he never once even thought about unholstering his weapon.

Floyd, as best we can tell was cuffed. He was "in custody". There was zero excuse for the treatment he received.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Thank you Captains Obvious. You guys sound like this is some kind of revelation, like it needs to be said.

Fuckin nazis
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And just for good measure, fat greedy and broken can call me out in a thread but he can’t back up his racist nazi bs in any kind of back and forth.
He is as yellow as he is fat.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:32 pm So- I know you had childhood trauma but what happened to him?

It’s like talking to retarded people.
Did your dad make you suck his dick before or after he fucked you in the ass??

Fucking bitterman.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

TONTO wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:37 pm TONTO sees the reason for protesting is because the law ALWAYS protects the Nazi police.

Maybe one of the Nazis on the board can tell me how this make sense to the rest of the Tribe.

An 18-Year-Old Said She Was Raped While In Police Custody. The Officers Say She Consented.
When Anna said she was raped by two on-duty cops, she thought it would be a simple case. She had no idea she lived in one of 35 states where officers can claim a detainee consented.
How old is she now? I'm starting to chub up.
smackaholic wrote:I would touch someone's dick, hell, I'd fukking blow him
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

TONTO wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:37 pm TONTO sees the reason for protesting is because the law ALWAYS protects the Nazi police.

Tonto Comanche tribe makes this story seem like "walk in park" in comparison.

Too bad tonto low IQ.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Hey Bunker Bitch
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:25 pm Hey Bunker Bitch
hey tiny clit!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Great job 88, you spamming nazi.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Last year,
19 unarmed whites killed.
9 blacks.
Out of millions of encounters with police.
The American people understand that.
With each police department shut down, trump's landslide re-election grows more and more massive.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Bitch is still in her bunker.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Cops - no more.

Whatcha gonna do?

'Cops' Canceled at Paramount Network

Paramount Network has pulled the plug on Cops for good.

The ViacomCBS-owned cabler had removed the long-running show from its schedule in the wake of nationwide protests following the police-involved death of George Floyd on May 25. Now, the network says it's dropping the show altogether.

"Cops is not on the Paramount Network and we don’t have any current or future plans for it to return," a network spokesperson said...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/l ... rk-1297778
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:58 am Cops - no more.

Whatcha gonna do?

'Cops' Canceled at Paramount Network

Paramount Network has pulled the plug on Cops for good.

The ViacomCBS-owned cabler had removed the long-running show from its schedule in the wake of nationwide protests following the police-involved death of George Floyd on May 25. Now, the network says it's dropping the show altogether.

"Cops is not on the Paramount Network and we don’t have any current or future plans for it to return," a network spokesperson said...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/l ... rk-1297778
And the networks televised the funeral of a career piece of shit criminal.
Presided over by filthy racist coxkroach Al sharpton.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Stfu bunker bitch
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:48 pm Stfu bunker bitch
You dirty piece of dick cheese.
You watched all 4 hours of the televised memorial for a career felon Animal. Presided over by know racist pig Al Sharpton.

That makes you a dirty low life scumbag.