COVID-19 - A Real Public Health Crisis*

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: COVID-19 - A Real Public Health Crisis*

Post by Kierland »

You do know Obama wore a tan suit once right?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

They should try it. Let us know if it works.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:24 am
Softball Bat wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:00 am Trump Suggests Injecting Disinfectant Into The Body To Treat Coronavirus

.088 can be the guinea pig for this one.

Let us know how it works out.

hahahahaha!
Comedy fucking gold.

Troll on T1B'rs...
Go Bucs, Gators
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:39 pm
Jonathan Martin
@jmartNYT
MORE THAN 100 PEOPLE called Maryland's emergency hotline asking about whether injecting or ingesting disinfectants could help cure Covid-19, according to Gov. LARRY HOGAN'S comms director @riccimike
And they were low IQ weak minded sheep democrats who are voting for Alzheimer's Joe.

As for the active ingredient in chlorine bleach?
Our body's immune system uses it.
You low IQ left winger.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

There is no walking back yesterday's public display of abject stupidity.
Never.

You voted for a boob.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bucmonkey wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:42 pm Comedy fucking gold.

Troll on T1B'rs...
That wasn't funny, that was sad. You could see Trump sucking her dignity out of her right there on camera. It was like watching one of the those Faces of Death movies and watching someone get their head blown off with a shotgun. You just have that empty feeling in your stomach as your brain processes the human trauma it just consumred.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:21 am
Bucmonkey wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:42 pm Comedy fucking gold.

Troll on T1B'rs...
That wasn't funny, that was sad. You could see Trump sucking her dignity out of her right there on camera. It was like watching one of the those Faces of Death movies and watching someone get their head blown off with a shotgun. You just have that empty feeling in your stomach as your brain processes the human trauma it just consumred.
Birx isn't a hostage. She knew what she was getting into by signing on to this administration, and she's continued in spite of Trump's unhinged comments.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:26 am Birx isn't a hostage. She knew what she was getting into by signing on to this administration, and she's continued in spite of Trump's unhinged comments.
You're right. She's not a political appointee hack but she's part of the problem.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:35 am Do you guys wash your hands after jerking each other off all day?
Someone sounds jealous
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

88 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:35 am Do you guys wash your hands after jerking each other off all day?
If they don't use Listerine after blowing each other all day, then that's a negative on the hand washing, chief.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the guy who runs admin on the EAP/IB/Pikkkle love fest and has the first and last on his jock 24/7.
You really are a smarmy POS.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:44 am
Someone sounds jealous
Keep your homoerotic fantasies to yourself.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I wish you would keep your love affair with the manbaby to yourself that’s for sure.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Me? Project much? Dude should be cutting spending yesterday. He hasn’t. But still better than Her or Biden or Sanders.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

But we are talking about him. You are still voting for him according to you, so you really don’t care, which makes you part of the problem.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:03 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:11 pm
Left Seater wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:54 pm Disperse what? Couple of cents?

Airshows are recruitment drives.
Recruitment for what?
The military.
Against whom are we going to war, that it necessitates a dick waving recruitment drive using money which could feed citizens?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Kierland wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:50 am But we are talking about him. You are still voting for him according to you, so you really don’t care, which makes you part of the problem.
Show me a better option and we can talk.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:04 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:11 pm

Recruitment for what?
The military.
Against whom are we going to war, that it necessitates a dick waving recruitment drive using money which could feed citizens?
When was it government’s role to feed the citizens?

Further how much food can one buy for 12 cents?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:38 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:04 am

The military.
When was it government’s role to feed the citizens?
You can't be serious.

That's like saying it's not the government's role to provide public fallout shelters in the event of a nuclear attack -- or are you stating that?

Closer to home, it wasn't the role of New Orleans -- or the US -- to protect and rescue and feed citizens affected by Katrina and Rita?

But maybe you are serious. What is government's role?
Further how much food can one buy for 12 cents?
During a pandemic?

- https://wset.com/news/coronavirus/farm- ... o-to-waste. farm-in-idaho-gives-away-potatoes-for-free-so-they-wouldnt-go-to-waste

- https://civileats.com/2020/04/08/the-co ... the-brink/ the-coronavirus-pandemic-is-pushing-the-dairy-crisis-to-the-brink/

- https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/11/busi ... -food.html coronavirus-destroying-food.html

Looks like 12 cents can go a long way when coupled with negative oil.

Potatoes, milk, eggs, vegetables ... in Kotzebue the kids who qualify for free lunches are still getting free lunches in spite of school being online only. Parents pick up the meals.

How many school districts are doing this? since so much food goes to schools.

The US really can't come up with a way to feed citizens during an emergency? We need recruitment drives for an as yet unnamed war effort? and Israel. Always need money for Israel. Come on, man.

The government which can't provide for its citizens basic needs in a bonafide emergency is a government which has fallen. A cardboard government. A studio lot government.

But what do you see, instead?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:50 am But we are talking about him. You are still voting for him according to you, so you really don’t care, which makes you part of the problem.
Part of the problem best describes you.
You are in the land of the cuckoo birds and looney tunes.
Millions of low IQ weak minded sheep are going to cast votes for a man named Joe Biden, who has Alzheimer's disease.
He's being guarded and protected by the mainstream fake news media as we speak.
The mere fact that you don't understand this, is indicative of your seriously warped reality.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Take it up with them.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:45 pm Take it up with them.
No. You just said Lefty was part of the problem because he was voting for trump.
That's false.
And by mid summer, when the virus is done and the country is back stronger than ever, you'll find out exactly how stupid you were.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Trust the process
Just type anything

Sin,
88nazis
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:46 pm
You can't be serious.

That's like saying it's not the government's role to provide public fallout shelters in the event of a nuclear attack -- or are you stating that?

Closer to home, it wasn't the role of New Orleans -- or the US -- to protect and rescue and feed citizens affected by Katrina and Rita?

But maybe you are serious. What is government's role?

During a pandemic?

- https://wset.com/news/coronavirus/farm- ... o-to-waste. farm-in-idaho-gives-away-potatoes-for-free-so-they-wouldnt-go-to-waste

- https://civileats.com/2020/04/08/the-co ... the-brink/ the-coronavirus-pandemic-is-pushing-the-dairy-crisis-to-the-brink/

- https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/11/busi ... -food.html coronavirus-destroying-food.html

Looks like 12 cents can go a long way when coupled with negative oil.

Potatoes, milk, eggs, vegetables ... in Kotzebue the kids who qualify for free lunches are still getting free lunches in spite of school being online only. Parents pick up the meals.

How many school districts are doing this? since so much food goes to schools.

The US really can't come up with a way to feed citizens during an emergency? We need recruitment drives for an as yet unnamed war effort? and Israel. Always need money for Israel. Come on, man.

The government which can't provide for its citizens basic needs in a bonafide emergency is a government which has fallen. A cardboard government. A studio lot government.

But what do you see, instead?
No the Federal government doesn’t need to provide fallout shelters for every citizen. State and local governments can do this.

Yes during the hurricanes you mentioned FEMA and the military should help. Same with other natural disasters. But don’t forget the role of churches, businesses, and citizens. My wife and I volunteered for days in Houston after Katrina. Her company allowed employees to still be paid and not have to take time off to volunteer.

Further, you should read about the Wimberley Memorial Day Flood of 2015. That involved the family of a high school friend. A massive search and rescue effort was started by volunteers. The volunteers ended up finding the bodies of the dead family, not the government. I spent 24 days there as part of the effort. I will repost some photos of the command center if you wish. We didn’t bitch and moan to the government, we just went out and got things done.

Here is a link for you to start reading if you so wish:

https://features.texasmonthly.com/edito ... kend-2015/

As for meals for students lots of school districts are still providing lunches. Denver being one.

https://co.chalkbeat.org/2020/3/30/2122 ... s-shutdown

As for farmers donating potatoes or other products that is wonderful and what they should do. But this doesn’t require the Federal Government in any way.

There are also Food Banks, which have greatly stepped up their services due to the generosity of individuals and businesses. The San Antonio Food Bank being just one example:

https://www.npr.org/2020/04/17/8371414 ... s-hit-hard

All this to say the Federal government isn’t responsible for feeding people. In times of emergency they certainly should help, but the help should come mostly from the local level with the Feds assisting where needed.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:26 am Face masks don't "save them from certain death." It lowers the liklihood that you will give it to someone else. I know as conservative you never think about others, but that is the point of the face mask.
Be honest, the science you speak of is only two months old and is still evolving until someone truly knows what the fuck is going on.

Back in February, here in NYC, the experts were telling everyone that wearing a mask was useless. Now it’s mandatory.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:43 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:26 am Face masks don't "save them from certain death." It lowers the liklihood that you will give it to someone else. I know as conservative you never think about others, but that is the point of the face mask.
Be honest, the science you speak of is only two months old and is still evolving until someone truly knows what the fuck is going on.

Back in February, here in NYC, the experts were telling everyone that wearing a mask was useless. Now it’s mandatory.
The science on masks didn’t change. You get that right?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:01 pm

The science on masks didn’t change. You get that right?
The science concerning your low IQ hasn't changed.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

I remember during SARS that the wearing of face masks didn't protect the wearer, but does protect those around them.

If someone said to you that something was groovy, you'd probably say that it's a new thing.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

L45B wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:43 pm Be honest, the science you speak of is only two months old and is still evolving until someone truly knows what the fuck is going on.

Science =/= policy, you understand that, right?

Asians have been wearing masks forever and not for aesthetic reasons.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:11 pm
L45B wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:43 pm Be honest, the science you speak of is only two months old and is still evolving until someone truly knows what the fuck is going on.

Science =/= policy, you understand that, right?

Asians have been wearing masks forever and not for aesthetic reasons.
Science means nothing to you left wing nutjobs.
The average blue voter is a simple minded low IQ weak ass sheep.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Donald took a pass on a C-virus briefing today.

What is the purpose of having White House News Conferences when the Lamestream Media asks nothing but
hostile questions, & then refuses to report the truth or facts accurately. They get record ratings, & the
American people get nothing but Fake News. Not worth the time & effort!

- Donald

Translation: My ass is sore.

:lol:
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Of course you haven’t commented on the NYTimes bias thread.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

PMSNBC is left.

CNN is left.

ABC, CBS, NBC -- mostly left.

FAUX is right.

NY TImes is left.

NY Post is right.

Washington Times is left.

WSJ is right.

PBS is mostly left.

etc.

Yes, it is understood.

It is also understood that Donald is a mentally deranged pathological liar -- and he wet the bed in EPIC, HUMILIATING fashion on Thursday.

He is a buffoonish, cartoonish assclown whose turdish behavior should not be enabled, normalized, or rationalized.

He is a detriment to the nation and he should be run out of office.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:33 am Donald took a pass on a C-virus briefing today.

What is the purpose of having White House News Conferences when the Lamestream Media asks nothing but
hostile questions, & then refuses to report the truth or facts accurately. They get record ratings, & the
American people get nothing but Fake News. Not worth the time & effort!

- Donald

Translation: My ass is sore.

:lol:
45 seconds of stupidity.
Now it’s time to move on.

Sin,
Kneepads
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Kierland wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:31 am 45 seconds of stupidity.
Now it’s time to move on.
Exactly. Glad to see you are finally seeing the light.

At least he didn’t bathe in it like Team D is doing.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

If you listen to manbaby you die.
If you listen to Mrs Cuomo you smell bleachy.

Yeah those are the same.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

If you read small goodman's posts, you're brain dead.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:21 am If you listen to manbaby you die.
If you listen to Mrs Cuomo you smell bleachy.

Yeah those are the same.
what happens if you watch the mother of Biden's accuser call into "Larry king Live" 25 years ago?
You stupid lying left wing putz.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:27 am Yes, it is understood.

It is also understood that Donald is a mentally deranged pathological liar -- and he wet the bed in EPIC, HUMILIATING fashion on Thursday.

He is a buffoonish, cartoonish assclown whose turdish behavior should not be enabled, normalized, or rationalized.

He is a detriment to the nation and he should be run out of office.
No news outlet has done more to normalize Trump's despicable behavior than the NYT with its insistence on using the "both sides are bad" reporting model. Its headline for the Clorox disaster was "Trump touts unproven method, but experts disagree" or some bullshit like that. Instead of calling it like it was: "Trump asks Birx to investigate using disinfectant inside the bodies of Covid 19 patients to fight the disease."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:02 am Exactly. Glad to see you are finally seeing the light.

At least he didn’t bathe in it like Team D is doing.
The Party of Personal Responsibility (TM)