It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: 1300

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wow, those are two super reliable news sources.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:00 am Wow, those are two super reliable news sources.
What like the NYTimes and their bias that was laid out for all to see in their own interview with their editor?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:00 am Wow, those are two super reliable news sources.
Anything Sean Hannity, Fucker Carlson, or Larry Ingraham puts on their shows should be carefully scrutinized.

Right now Medicare is determining that if you have a COVID-19 admission to the hospital you get $13,000. If that COVID-19 patient goes on a ventilator you get $39,000, three times as much. Nobody can tell me after 35 years in the world of medicine that sometimes those kinds of things impact on what we do.

- Scott Jensen

He produced no document showing such.
It is just him talking and asserting.

Further, even if what he says is true, he produces no context for those money amounts.
How much does Medicare give for other conditions?

We need a lot more than this.
But the kneepadders don't, of course.

Oh well...
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:46 am
2) Single payer government run health care will bankrupt us all.
Oh Shut up you fat fuck. With single payer we wouldn't be where we are now, inside a shit sandwich.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

I am sorry your healthcare sucks. Mine is quite good. I suggest you discuss your current shit sando with your boss.

As for your claim that government run health care is all unicorns and rainbows, just look at the waiting times and also the numbers of foreigners who come to the US to get health care.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

My health care doesn’t suck. I said we for a reason. Learn to read.
What about all the Americans that go abroad for heath care? More people goto Mexico from US to get drugs than come to US for heath care I bet. Thanks f we had better health care people would be able to get CV tests like they can in most other non shithole countries.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Kierland wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:46 pm My health care doesn’t suck. I said we for a reason. Learn to read.
What about all the Americans that go abroad for heath care? More people goto Mexico from US to get drugs than come to US for heath care I bet. Thanks f we had better health care people would be able to get CV tests like they can in most other non shithole countries.
Yeah, going to Mexico to pill shop, for narcotics, for pain killers, etc, etc is a great idea. Let’s go get meds a US Dr doesn’t think we need or let’s self diagnose and get pills from a 3rd world country.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:07 pm Yeah, going to Mexico to pill shop, for narcotics, for pain killers, etc, etc is a great idea. Let’s go get meds a US Dr doesn’t think we need or let’s self diagnose and get pills from a 3rd world country.
Racist asswipe
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:46 pm My health care doesn’t suck. I said we for a reason. Learn to read.
Lefty isn't familiar with health care tourism because they don't discuss this on Fox News or Brietbart or the Daily Caller. To you and I and normal folk, it's a damning indictment of the inequities of our profits first, care second health care "system." Lefty also thinks that the US has a monopoly on smart people, excluding himself, of course.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:14 pm
Left Seater wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:07 pm Yeah, going to Mexico to pill shop, for narcotics, for pain killers, etc, etc is a great idea. Let’s go get meds a US Dr doesn’t think we need or let’s self diagnose and get pills from a 3rd world country.
Racist asswipe
Show me where I said a single word about race? You can’t. You just have nothing of value to add so you turn to the race card. Sadly this type of dog whistle from you and those like you water down actual racism claims and people are tone death to them.

But I guess when your arguments are intellectually lacking, screaming racist might help you sleep at night.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:17 pm
Lefty isn't familiar with health care tourism because they don't discuss this on Fox News or Brietbart or the Daily Caller. To you and I and normal folk, it's a damning indictment of the inequities of our profits first, care second health care "system." Lefty also thinks that the US has a monopoly on smart people, excluding himself, of course.
More lies. Is there anything you have ever been honest about? I grew up near the border with Mexico I live less than 2 hours from it now. I know all about the pill shopping and drug chasing and surgical procedures people seek in Mexico. I also am familiar with the aftermath when these activities turn tragic.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And?
If you know your take is bullshit then WTF are you typing it out for? Just to be a liar?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:07 pm
Yeah, going to Mexico to pill shop, for narcotics, for pain killers, etc, etc is a great idea. Let’s go get meds a US Dr doesn’t think we need or let’s self diagnose and get pills from a 3rd world country.
Prescriptions are healthcare you fucking pretzel logic twat. Drs FROM the US send patients to Mexico to get drugs they even give them extra money to travel and they still save. Fuck you.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:21 pm Yeah, going to Mexico to pill shop, for narcotics, for pain killers, etc, etc is a great idea. Let’s go get meds a US Dr doesn’t think we need or let’s self diagnose and get pills from a 3rd world country.
It racist (probably technically bigotry) because it paints a whole ethic group as drug pushers when it ISN’T even true you fat candy hoarding ash wipe.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:04 pm
Left Seater wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:21 pm Yeah, going to Mexico to pill shop, for narcotics, for pain killers, etc, etc is a great idea. Let’s go get meds a US Dr doesn’t think we need or let’s self diagnose and get pills from a 3rd world country.
It racist (probably technically bigotry) because it paints a whole ethic group as drug pushers when it ISN’T even true you fat candy hoarding ash wipe.
He acts like US doctors have a monopoly on ethical medical behavior. Who was it, oh right, it was AMERICAN doctors who were pushing addictive opioids on everyone over the last 10 years because they were getting bonuses for them.

Lefty is the ugly face of American Exceptionalism. Unfortunately, this ignorance ruins it for everyone else.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He is a fat blob of orange goo.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Kierland wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:04 pm
Nice straw man. I didn’t make any such claim. It is the tourists seeking drugs that is the problem.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You called it a 3rd world country.
You said they would sell narcotics American Drs won’t.
No you did say: They are drug pushers, you smarmy backpedaling asshole.

I get you don’t like being mocked as a racist but maybe you shouldn’t type crap like that you fat POS.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

English motherfucker. You should learn it.

Mexico is a third world country, facts are facts regardless if you like them or not.

Yes, some Doctors in Mexico will prescribe damn near anything you want. Perfect example is a Dr near the Mexico City airport. It is known among flight crews as the place to go for pills. In January when I was there one of the waitresses skipped lunch with the group because she went to this Dr. Her regular Dr at home wouldn’t give her Xanax. It took her about 30 minutes to get Xanax. I am sure this happens in the US too, but I wasn’t the one who brought up travel to Mexico for medical issues.

Please link us up to Drs in the US that are paying for their patients travel to Mexico for drugs.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:07 pm

Lefty is the ugly face of American Exceptionalism. Unfortunately, this ignorance ruins it for everyone else.
Nice straw man and white flag all in one. How many times have you been invited to work in a foreign country for foreign companies? That’s what I thought. You don’t get those type of invites being an ugly American. Unlike you, I don’t look at non WASPs and think they need lowered bars to compete or achieve.

But when you have nothing left, attack the person not their argument.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Look fatso, you can get drugs from Drs in the US just as easy so your premise is all fucked up. When you say they will do it because they are a third world country, who we both know has mostly brown people. That is racist. Because isn’t true on top of the fact that drug dealing was the first thing you thought of, when the first thing you think of when people go to the US for medical is how great that makes us. Holy fuck you are twisted. And fat. Very fat.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Got it you are waving the white flag.

As far as being fat at least I don’t have to use a booster seat.
TONTO
Elwood

Post by TONTO »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:40 am As far as being fat at least I don’t have to use a booster seat.

TONTO think you get any fatter- you will.

TONTO know fat people need to lose fat. Fat make people stupid.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You calling people stupid? That’s rich.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:40 am Got it you are waving the white flag.

As far as being fat at least I don’t have to use a booster seat.
I’m not waving a white flag you pretzel logic, racist, POS.