ANy healfcare workers in the hizzouse?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

ANy healfcare workers in the hizzouse?

Post by smackaholic »

I'm not, but I slept with one last night.

So, this topic is of interest to me.

Mrs Smack is an xray tech. And to make matters worse, she's a mobile xray tech.

This means she spends her day going from one death mill (convalescent home) to another, doing mostly chest xrays on people even older than wolfie.

A few days ago she said she felt "weird" and feverish. She didn't have a fever but got a test anyhoo. We'll have results in a few days.

This has bought her a week off from work. Hopefully paid, without having to dip into "sick" time.

She says that it looks like there are a number of her co-workers off the schedule. Don't know if it's because they are sick or just pussies.

I told her that her company ought to tell everyone, stay home if you are susceptible to this or even just a pussy. To the rest of you young bulletproof motherfukkers, step up. The all you can eat OT buffet is open. and they should pay doubletime for all OT until this shit is passed.

And these companies should be able to apply for Coronabucks to help with these expenses. Maybe Nancy can set aside some of the Lincoln Center's Coronabucks for this.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: ANy healfcare workers in the hizzouse?

Post by Left Seater »

Best of luck to the spouse.

As I said in another thread my wife's best friend has tested positive for the 'Rona. She had a fever for maybe 10 hours at most. Hopefully, your wife doesn't have it, but if she does here's hoping it is like Kristen's experience.

I heard a nurse on TV the other night saying maybe we should just expose a majority of the healthy people in the country in batches and then as they get past their 2 week period of isolation we move on to another group and repeat the process. Of course any of the high risk folks would be excluded from this plan.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Don’t worry about it. It’s a hoax - no worse than the flu and probably not even close. No need to bother with isolation or masks or anything like that.

What were those stats you were spouting again?
Go the fuck back to work.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

This is actually not a bad idea.

Expose the 'Rona to those who can buttfukk it in the mouth, and wipe their dicks on its curtains. After a few weeks, those that kicked its ass with no difficulty can be help with plasma donations. This is proven technology. They did it in 1918 for the spic flu.

If it turns out that the OL has it, I will get tested as well. If I am positive, the Red Cross can have all the plasma they want. Maybe harvest it when they are taking platlets, which they typically do 1-2 times a month already.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:46 pm Don’t worry about it. It’s a hoax - no worse than the flu and probably not even close. No need to bother with isolation or masks or anything like that.

Here's a stat....

China claims it has killed 3 grand and change.

Think about that.

3K in China? That would be considered a damn good year for flu deaths.

Trump did do one thing early. He decided that not flying in Chinese by the 747 load might be a good thing untio they tamped it down. And what did your fukking heroes say?

RASSSSSSIST!!!!!!! He's over-reacting. He'll incite a panic!!!!

No one gave this much of a thought until a few weeks ago when it prison raped Italy.

Things have changed.

Had we had a realistic appraisal of the situation in China 3 months ago, things would have been handled differently. I suspect the mayor of Florence wouldn't have declared "hug a chinaman day".
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Dibs on 'holistics record player.

Mrs Twis is a dental assistant and her office is still open for emergency services. They are only open 1/2 days so with the new fed input to unemployment benefits, she gave them to the end of the week to come up with a plan to compensate her or she will asked to be furloughed. Not worth the exposure if she can stay home and earn more $'s.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:04 pm
All from a funeral, where a woman had picked it up from a trip to California...
We're doing our best to spread it around. Especially to Trump states.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:25 pm I'm not, but I slept with one last night.

So, this topic is of interest to me.

Mrs Smack is an xray tech. And to make matters worse, she's a mobile xray tech.

This means she spends her day going from one death mill (convalescent home) to another, doing mostly chest xrays on people even older than wolfie.

A few days ago she said she felt "weird" and feverish. She didn't have a fever but got a test anyhoo. We'll have results in a few days.

This has bought her a week off from work. Hopefully paid, without having to dip into "sick" time.

She says that it looks like there are a number of her co-workers off the schedule. Don't know if it's because they are sick or just pussies.

I told her that her company ought to tell everyone, stay home if you are susceptible to this or even just a pussy. To the rest of you young bulletproof motherfukkers, step up. The all you can eat OT buffet is open. and they should pay doubletime for all OT until this shit is passed.

And these companies should be able to apply for Coronabucks to help with these expenses. Maybe Nancy can set aside some of the Lincoln Center's Coronabucks for this.
Uh, the new FMLA rules cover her coworkers and her, effective yesterday through the end of the calendar year.

They'll be fine. Worry more about the poor Walmart workers who are also covered but won't be able to take advantage if they want to continue to have a job. Walmart is ignoring federal rules again, because profits over people.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:04 pm Friend of mine here in Macon works at GEICO. They had a girl working in a big room with hundreds of people test positive. Several thousand people work there, and they closed it down immediately, and all the employees are working at home now. Problem is - they kept it open too long. No telling how many lawsuits are going to come out of this. No reports of anybody else getting it from her, but that’s certainly not something they’ll reveal.

Look up Albany, GA. They’re getting hammered with this shit right now. All from a funeral, where a woman had picked it up from a trip to California...
I'll have to say, you all have some real smart, well informed people running the show down there.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... matically/

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp, who resisted strict coronavirus measures, says he just learned it transmits asymptomatically
Health officials have been saying that for two months.

After resisting a statewide stay-at-home order for days, Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) succumbed to the pressure and issued one on Wednesday. Part of the reason, he said, was that he had just learned some new information.

Kemp said he was “finding out that this virus is now transmitting before people see signs.”

“Those individuals could have been infecting people before they ever felt bad, but we didn’t know that until the last 24 hours,” he said. He added that the state’s top doctor told him that “this is a game-changer.”

It may have been a game-changer, but it was a game-changer weeks or even months ago. That’s when health officials started emphasizing that asymptomatic people are transmitting the coronavirus. The idea that Kemp didn’t know this is striking. But he’s merely the latest top politician to indicate that he’s unfamiliar with the science even as he’s making life-or-death decisions for his constituents.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:24 pm
Mikey wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:46 pm Don’t worry about it. It’s a hoax - no worse than the flu and probably not even close. No need to bother with isolation or masks or anything like that.

Here's a stat....

Think about that.

Trump did do one thing early. He decided that not flying in Chinese by the 747 load might be a good thing untio they tamped it down. And what did your fukking heroes say?

No one gave this much of a thought until a few weeks ago when it prison raped Italy.

Things have changed.

Had we had a realistic appraisal of the situation in China 3 months ago, things would have been handled differently. I suspect the mayor of Florence wouldn't have declared "hug a chinaman day".
We still had flights coming in from China for months moron, but keep up the failing and spinning. 200,000 deaths due to Trump's incompetence and the GOP destruction of the administrative state and 30% unemployment is a hell of a campaign platform to run for re-election on.

"He's going to cruise to re-election because all this is overblown." --Some fucking moron who posts here.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Btw, hope your wife recovers.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Btw, hope your wife recovers.
Thanks. So do I.

Her 20 year term life insurance just ran out last year.

Better to have her around for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:24 pm

Here's a stat....

Think about that.

Things have changed.

We still had flights coming in from China for months moron, but keep up the failing and spinning. 200,000 deaths due to Trump's incompetence and the GOP destruction of the administrative state and 30% unemployment is a hell of a campaign platform to run for re-election on.

"He's going to cruise to re-election because all this is overblown." --Some fucking moron who posts here.
So, when Biden and the rest of the dems condemned him for limiting travel from China at the end of January, they were making it up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Nobody's gonna give a shit.

Again--

200,000 dead

30 pct unemployment

One hell of a re-election platform.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:14 pm Nobody's gonna give a shit.

Again--

200,000 dead

30 pct unemployment

Elections are won in October, not before.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Again--

200,000 dead

30 pct unemployment

And your party wants to talk about airplane emissions. Probably a worse election strategy.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:14 pm
200,000 dead

30 pct unemployment

Yea , a global pandemic is all the orange man's fault. Remind me, what was Team D doing the month of January and into February to help provide support, guidance, or raise awareness when the virus was really starting to make some noise? Wait they were doing something else that pretty much had most of the federal government preoccupied with something else.

Enough of the blame game already.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

atmdad wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:40 pm
200,000 dead

30 pct unemployment

Yea , a global pandemic is all the orange man's fault. Remind me, what was Team D doing the month of January and into February to help provide support, guidance, or raise awareness when the virus was really starting to make some noise? Wait they were doing something else that pretty much had most of the federal government preoccupied with something else.

Here's at least one thing.

A letter from 31 Democratic Senators, dated January 27 (six days after the first confirmed US case), to the Secretary of HHS.

Question #1:
What can Congress do to fully support the US Government response to this outbreak?

Response from the Administration?
Crickets

Suggest you read the whole thing. It's pretty informative. You might be surprised.

https://www.help.senate.gov/imo/media/d ... 20Azar.pdf
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:04 pm Friend of mine here in Macon works at GEICO. They had a girl working in a big room and I shit in her mouth. She loved it so much she begged me to shit more in her mouth. I said "I can't shit anymore but I can piss...do you have a daughter? I love to piss in my daughters mouth.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

atmdad wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:40 pm Yea , a global pandemic is all the orange man's fault. Remind me, what was Team D doing the month of January and into February to help provide support, guidance, or raise awareness when the virus was really starting to make some noise? Wait they were doing something else that pretty much had most of the federal government preoccupied with something else.

Mikey answered your question? Anything else?

Those who cry loudest about the "blame game" know Trump and his death cultists are responsible for this.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:33 pm

Again--

200,000 dead

30 pct unemployment

And your party wants to talk about airplane emissions. Probably a worse election strategy.
Let's bet on it.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You take Biden, I take Trump? Neither is a great choice.

2 Lower bowl hockey tickets of the winner's choice to be paid by the loser? Put me down for the Winter Classic if I win.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:32 pm
atmdad wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:40 pm Yea , a global pandemic is all the orange man's fault. Remind me, what was Team D doing the month of January and into February to help provide support, guidance, or raise awareness when the virus was really starting to make some noise? Wait they were doing something else that pretty much had most of the federal government preoccupied with something else.

Mikey answered your question? Anything else?

Those who cry loudest about the "blame game" know Trump and his death cultists are responsible for this.
Once in a 100 year black swan event....NOT TRUMPS FAULT!

I hope Trump wins and all you antifa faggots and communists want civil war....

make it legal....to...kill....TERRORIST!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

January 15 letter from Sen Feinstein to Sec Azar:

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public ... 011520.pdf

Response:
Crickets

January 26, Schumer calls on feds to declare coronavirus a public health emergency.
https://nypost.com/2020/01/26/schumer-c ... emergency/

Response:
Trump administration’s response condemned Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer’s “partisan political attacks,” “posturing” and “performative outrage” because Schumer called Trump’s coronavirus funding request inadequate.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

200,000 dead

30 pct unemployment

Screwy is tight about Trump being in over his head -- but this will rack from atmdad.

When the only leadership from DC Dems has been to sell stocks after an emergency meeting on the China flu -- there's a problem.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Mikey wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:54 pm
200,000 dead

30 pct unemployment

A letter from 31 Democratic Senators, dated January 27 (six days after the first confirmed US case), to the Secretary of HHS.

Question #1:
What can Congress do to fully support the US Government response to this outbreak?

Crickets

Suggest you read the whole thing. It's pretty informative. You might be surprised.

Yes, it's interesting who signed and who didn't.

Thank you, Mikey. Those were good questions raised.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Mikey wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:54 pm
200,000 dead

30 pct unemployment

Question #1:

Crickets

CDC January 17th, regarding screening of inbound travelers at 3 US airports,
January 21st, expanded to 5 airports, https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2020 ... virus.html

HHS response on January 28th, https://www.hhs.gov/about/leadership/se ... efing.html

January 29th, formation of WH Covid-19 task force, https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-st ... ask-force/

January 31, first travel restrictions, https://www.federalregister.gov/documen ... tting-2019

January 31, declaration of Public Health Emergency, https://www.federalregister.gov/documen ... tting-2019

February 24, Letter from White House to Congress requesting supplemental funding, https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/u ... -Final.pdf

I may sound like a Trump bootlicker, I assure you I am not. I'm a just sick of the disingenuous bullshit coming from all sides of the media and regurgitated by hacks on this board.

That, and my wife and I are still not going to see any of that free money.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Didn't stop Kelly Loeffler and Dick Burr from insider training on classified coronavirus briefings.

But you keep being you, ass to mouth dad.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

I think we are all in agreement those two, as well as Feinstein and I believe there were two others that should all be kicked out of congress and doing prison time.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

suckaholic wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:24 pm

Negative. Being an aviation guy, one of my evening entertainments is watching FlightRadar24 and checking out the various flights. From pretty much the time the news broke about #19 there was at least a good solid two weeks of pretty much unrestricted flights still coming into the US from mainland China. Lots of them. Hajien Airlines flying 787s from Bejing and other origins to Las Vegas 4 times a week, so the Chinese could get their freak on with gambling, cocaine and white round eye hookers.

Other similar wide body flights into SFO, LAX, DFW, ATL and others went on for quite some time. If you wanted to see a huge number of flights going into Hungcouver, they probably have at least 4 wide body flights a day to China. Not shutting down the international flights was a huge fuck up of the largest degree and no doubt contributed to the concentration in the Hungcouver and Seattle areas.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:40 pm Negative. Being an aviation guy, one of my evening entertainments is watching FlightRadar24 and checking out the various flights. From pretty much the time the news broke about #19 there was at least a good solid two weeks of pretty much unrestricted flights still coming into the US from mainland China. Lots of them. Hajien Airlines flying 787s from Bejing and other origins to Las Vegas 4 times a week, so the Chinese could get their freak on with gambling, cocaine and white round eye hookers.

Other similar wide body flights into SFO, LAX, DFW, ATL and others went on for quite some time. If you wanted to see a huge number of flights going into Hungcouver, they probably have at least 4 wide body flights a day to China. Not shutting down the international flights was a huge fuck up of the largest degree and no doubt contributed to the concentration in the Hungcouver and Seattle areas.
Wow, you just totally destroyed Suckaholic's main BOM talking point. What's he going to do now?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

200,000 dead

30 pct unemployment

I know what the deep date was doing. They were warning him, just like “Bin Ladin determined to strike in the US” back in ‘01.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

My wife works in Admitting in the emergency department in a local hospital, the only game in Central Oregon. Central Oregon is not a huge population center, but has a lot of transient traffic from a major north south highway. The largest county, Deschutes, has about 20 cases in a population base of maybe 150,000. They have done a pretty good job keeping the area locked down and cases low. The intelligence level of the population is a bit higher than the metro areas, and people live in a much more dispersed manner.

She is doing a 12 hour shift today in the outside triage tent where they screen any potential # 19 cases. She will be in full PPE the entire shift. Her last shift there a week ago, she processed 4 people and none turned out positive. She does not have direct contact with the patients, she does it all over a computer screen connection. She said that admissions of all kinds are way down, people are fucking scared shitless of going to the hospital right now. She says the people coming in for a hang nail, a free meal or to get out of the high desert cold or other useless aliments are way down.

Two of my sons are paramedic / firefighters with local fire districts. Their call volumes are down almost 70%. One of them spiked a fever and stomach trouble a couple weeks ago. They tested him, he came back negative, they gave him 6 days off and he is back working just fine. In his last tour, he ran 2 calls in a 48 hour shift that normally would see around 15 to 20 calls. The call screeners are doing a pretty good job of phone triage so they can be prepared if there is # 19 possible exposure.

What this all proves is that the public has treated the ERs like their own personal physicians does not really need the treatments or non treatments they seek. Their child has a fever, they come into the ER, have to wait 3 to 4 hours for initial diagnosis, see a Dr, and then are given Tylenol for the fever, discharged and billed $ 3,000 for the ER visit. One good thing is the local cops use the ER for a dumping ground for the local drunks, whack jobs and transients. The hospital is tired of that shit, and now triages them in the police cars, or in the isolation tent and if they exhibit no signs of # 19 or other medical need that need ER admission, they cut them loose be for they even get through the door of the ER. Since they are not technically in custody, the cops don't get billed for the ER visit, and the ER does not tie up resources.
Derron
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:45 pm
Derron wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:40 pm Negative. Being an aviation guy, one of my evening entertainments is watching FlightRadar24 and checking out the various flights. From pretty much the time the news broke about #19 there was at least a good solid two weeks of pretty much unrestricted flights still coming into the US from mainland China. Lots of them. Hajien Airlines flying 787s from Bejing and other origins to Las Vegas 4 times a week, so the Chinese could get their freak on with gambling, cocaine and white round eye hookers.

Wow, you just totally destroyed Suckaholic's main BOM talking point. What's he going to do now?
Something happened at the end of January regarding air travel from China. We have ample examples of the dems crying about it.

What was it?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:04 pm My wife works in Admitting in the emergency department in a local hospital, the only game in Central Oregon. Central Oregon is not a huge population center, but has a lot of transient traffic from a major north south highway. The largest county, Deschutes, has about 20 cases in a population base of maybe 150,000. They have done a pretty good job keeping the area locked down and cases low. The intelligence level of the population is a bit higher than the metro areas, and people live in a much more dispersed manner.

She is doing a 12 hour shift today in the outside triage tent where they screen any potential # 19 cases. She will be in full PPE the entire shift. Her last shift there a week ago, she processed 4 people and none turned out positive. She does not have direct contact with the patients, she does it all over a computer screen connection. She said that admissions of all kinds are way down, people are fucking scared shitless of going to the hospital right now. She says the people coming in for a hang nail, a free meal or to get out of the high desert cold or other useless aliments are way down.

Two of my sons are paramedic / firefighters with local fire districts. Their call volumes are down almost 70%. One of them spiked a fever and stomach trouble a couple weeks ago. They tested him, he came back negative, they gave him 6 days off and he is back working just fine. In his last tour, he ran 2 calls in a 48 hour shift that normally would see around 15 to 20 calls. The call screeners are doing a pretty good job of phone triage so they can be prepared if there is # 19 possible exposure.

What this all proves is that the public has treated the ERs like their own personal physicians does not really need the treatments or non treatments they seek. Their child has a fever, they come into the ER, have to wait 3 to 4 hours for initial diagnosis, see a Dr, and then are given Tylenol for the fever, discharged and billed $ 3,000 for the ER visit. One good thing is the local cops use the ER for a dumping ground for the local drunks, whack jobs and transients. The hospital is tired of that shit, and now triages them in the police cars, or in the isolation tent and if they exhibit no signs of # 19 or other medical need that need ER admission, they cut them loose be for they even get through the door of the ER. Since they are not technically in custody, the cops don't get billed for the ER visit, and the ER does not tie up resources.
Best of luck to your wife
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screwed in the Ass wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:14 pm One hell of a re-election platform.
What is your boy Biden or Bernie going to do about it ? Anything ??

Until the Democratic alternative is some thing more than senile Joe Biden and limp wrist Bernie, Trump could fuck you right in the ass on the Capital steps at high noon with hookers blowing goats as a side show and still get high fived and summarily reelected with many Dems crossing over.

There is not enough of you blind obsession wracked lib tards to overcome the people in the Democratic party who at least have the good sense not to vote a buffoon like Biden or Bernie into office.
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:07 am
Best of luck to your wife
Thank you. She will do fine, pretty experienced health care worker.
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mikey wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:09 pm
Pretty tough talk from a Cali guy while the state is getting ass fucked by the virus pretty good. Cali is a blue state right ?? How is that working out right now ??
Derron
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Too bad it won't work the same in trump states. People are farther apart in red states.
In blue states you're all crammed on top of one another. And that's a good thing, more low IQ sheep in blue states croak, we win

Which, we're going to win anyway. Trump's gonna set records with 80 million votes this time.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Why is it liberals want to wish death and harm to others?

I guess when your party lacks ideas and direction this is all you have left?