Antarctica

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

L45B
Commanche Hero

Re: Antarctica

Post by L45B »

Unfortunately I don’t think he can reach the handle.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

True. Too true.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:03 pm
You are a pathetically delusional cunt stain. No wonder you suck as a lawyer. As a poster. As a human being. Just another annoying and tiny turd in the punch bowl of life. If you can't take it, go flush yourself Kierturd.

You forgot one thing...he also has a gun now. Yep...a tiny midget that is a potential terrorist and he now has a GUN!

I'm not saying it's a RED FLAG....but....

IT'S A RED FLAG!!!!
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Papa Willie wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:15 pm Midget fag isn’t very popular, is he? :lol:
How many years has he won "BOARD BITCH"?

He's the board bitch and this place is full of retarded liberal board bitches!
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Papa Willie wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:15 pm Midget fag isn’t very popular, is he? :lol:
No PW, no he isn't. Unless of course you consider his three bestest buddies, SoyBoy, Screwy and Milton. They are all tied together at their shriveled, little wieners, clustered together like some sort of bizarre, homo, lib tard rat king. A grotesque image to say the least.

Midget rat, Soy Boy rat, Screw rat, Milton rat and associates.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Why is this even an issue?

Seriously? Antarctica????

When Columbus was trying to find a pathway to India they had maps
of the world.....

in 1492 the maps didn't have ice on the south pole.

the climate is always changing....

25,000 years ago Wisconsin was under 10 miles of ice....

Why did they melt? Global warming!
But there weren't cars and factories.....
So how did the glaciers melt before carbon????

The Sun doesn't care about cars and factories, liberal faggots!
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

The Big Pickle wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:32 pm

This is exactly why the intellectuals (can't stop laughing) at the Basket of deplorables.

Too funny.
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

The State wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:25 pm

This is exactly why the intellectuals (can't stop laughing) at the Basket of deplorables.

Too funny.
Intellectual?
BUWAHAHAHA!

The planet has never stopped it's cycles of ice age to warming. And warming to ice age, etc...
Is your IQ high enough to grasp that reality?

You really are a low IQ sheep.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

EAP wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:35 pm

Too funny.
Intellectual?

Yeah.

The intellectuals know the south pole was an ice continent 500 years ago.

The Basket of deplorables... obviously not.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

The State wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:04 pm
EAP wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:35 pm

Too funny.
Intellectual?

Yeah.

The intellectuals know the south pole was an ice continent 500 years ago.

The Basket of deplorables... obviously not.
You just embarrassed yourself further.
500 years?
BUWAHAHAHA
You don't understand that 1000 years isn't a nano second on a planet nearly 5 billion years old?

You didn't read? The planet's climate change goes from ice ages to warming and from warming to ice ages time and time again.

Are you really this retarded?

What that means is even though there's warming, eventually the planet will cycle back to yet another ice age.
And it will be violent and may even extinct tons of life

But one thing is certain. You are too stupid to understand anything that isn't spoon fed to you by the left.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

EAP wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:18 pm
500 years?

You already know The State has ALL the answers.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

The State wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:43 pm
500 years?

Oh, ok, I forgot. Thank you my Lord. Please forgive me for ever doubting "The State".
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

EAP wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:13 pm
The State wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:43 pm
500 years?

Oh, ok, I forgot. Thank you my Lord. Please forgive me for ever doubting "The State".

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:03 pm
Kierland wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:57 am I’m not crying you catastrophically retarded twat. Jayne was crying, I was explaining the tactic to him you fucking POS.
Crying? :lol: :mrgreen:

You are a pathetically delusional cunt stain. No wonder you suck as a lawyer. As a poster. As a human being. Just another annoying and tiny turd in the punch bowl of life.
Because you say so. Great take, if you are a the parent of a 4yo. I I provided evidence. You shit the bed. That is known as a white flag you crying lesbian twat.

And this is how this ALWAYS goes you tards.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:03 pm If you can't take it, go flush yourself Kierturd.
WTF are you babbling about? You are the one complaining and crying like a twat. The process sucks and I am going to let 88nazis know it. Don’t like it? Have him shut down the process.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:21 pm
No PW, no he isn't. Unless of course you consider his three bestest buddies, SoyBoy, Screwy and Milton. They are all tied together at their shriveled, little wieners, clustered together like some sort of bizarre, homo, lib tard rat king. A grotesque image to say the least.

Midget rat, Soy Boy rat, Screw rat, Milton rat and associates.
You really are that stupid. Having a circle jerk with a nazi, a shut in and 45Braincells and complaining about someone else supposedly have a circle jerk.

“The projection is strong in the freakishly tall lesbian.”
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

It took you three posts to essentially say IKYABWAI? Genius.

Oh, and you never offered any "proof", just your narrow minded opinion. As per usualm. Opinions aren't facts, no matter how often you use that lame duck strategy here and in court. Next time you actually provide proof or facts, it will be the first time.

Now then, lighten up midget Frances. And get over your lesbo obsession. I know you're a fag and all, but keep your perversions to yourself.

:xxxl: ing homo.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Papa Willie wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:53 pm
The State, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.
Kierland, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.
Display this post.
Display this post.
See? I had to scroll past that shit.

The ultimate white flag.

That being said...

Porky "pretends" to have posters on ignore... yet, he somehow finds threads of posters he "pretends" to have on ignore and posts in them.

Yes, Porky really is this stupid.

Even The deplorables are trying to distance themselves from the Fat Fucking Retard that lives in a swamp, in a trailer, in rural Bacon, GA.

Too funny.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:50 pm It took you three posts to essentially say IKYABWAI? Genius.

Oh, and you never offered any "proof", just your narrow minded opinion. As per usualm. Opinions aren't facts, no matter how often you use that lame duck strategy here and in court. Next time you actually provide proof or facts, it will be the first time.

Now then, lighten up midget Frances. And get over your lesbo obsession. I know you're a fag and all, but keep your perversions to yourself.

:xxxl: ing homo.
No I said more than that you are a projecting tard, but I never expect you to actually address issues. I posted names and dates. Those are called facts. You can pull a blind monkey and say you don’t see them, that’s on you lezzie.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:20 pmNo I said more than that you are a projecting tard, but I never expect you to actually address issues. I posted names and dates. Those are called facts. You can pull a blind monkey and say you don’t see them, that’s on you lezzie.
English asshole, can you actually type it? That aside, where exactly are these supposed names and dates, eh? Certainly not in this thread. Go back and re-read your posts, there aren't any. Once again tiny brain, facts, not opinions, especially warped and imaginary ones such as yours.

God you are dumb. And a fucking liar.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you want me to type them twice because you are too stupid to read them the first time? You sound like that fat dumb ass goober. What about after that? You going to want me to type them a third time?
Stupid 10ft Lesbian.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:03 am So you want me to type them twice because you are too stupid to read them the first time? You sound like that fat dumb ass goober. What about after that? You going to want me to type them a third time?
Stupid 10ft Lesbian.
No, you lying little cum splatter. You can't re-type what doesn't exist. Go back and read every post in this thread that you added. Not one date or name to be found. Go ahead, show us where they are. Add a lie on top of another lie.

I can quote each and every one of your tedious posts, if that's what you need bitch.

Stupid 3ft faggot.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s not like people have to use the non existent search feature, it’s a two page thread. You really are a stupid fuck. But I’m sure you will somehow say the dates were not a dates and names were not names.

Phone call? What phone call?

Sin,
Moscow Mitch (via Phoenix)
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:37 am
Jay in Phoenix wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:31 am
Kierland wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:03 am So you want me to type them twice because you are too stupid to read them the first time? You sound like that fat dumb ass goober. What about after that? You going to want me to type them a third time?
Stupid 10ft Lesbian.
No, you lying little cum splatter. You can't re-type what doesn't exist. Go back and read every post in this thread that you added. Not one date or name to be found. Go ahead, show us where they are. Add a lie on top of another lie.

I can quote each and every one of your tedious posts, if that's what you need bitch.

Stupid 3ft faggot.
Consider the pictures of him. Tiny. Poor eyesight. Odd-shaped head. If he isn't the product of inbreeding, I don't know what is. I'd imagine all the anger we're seeing now is possibly due to the fact that he found out that his mother is also his uncle...
I clearly posted dates and names and you decide to jump ON to Jayne’s sinking ship. You are a fat stupid fuck.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:Phone call? What phone call?
- Roger (RIP)

*hoot*
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

This is every post you made in this thread, up until the last one.

Point out any name or date that is relevant to the discussion.

Slash and burn baby!

‘Cause nothing really matters.---

And that, members of the jury, is why you must render a not guilty verdict in this case.

Because you never post about other posters, ever.

Good god you are a fat stupid fuck.---

Just like impeachment. It went from he didn’t do it to “so what?”
You people are not adults. You are lizard brained twats.

Trust the process
Just type shit
I can’t defend this intellectually so I’ll open the flood gates for shit trolls
Flood the zone minions

Sin,
88yellowdogs---

That it was partisan is the point of why it’s so fucked up not a defense you dense trolling tard.

Go fuck your self 88, you nazi POS.---

How is 3rd grade you yellow nazi fuck?
The only thing short around here is the bus you went to school in you dirt floor POS.

Learn to read tard.

You really are a yellow POS 88.

Nice white flag.---

I don’t blame you for it, you are obviously too stupid to have an actual take.

He didn’t post anything intellectual to respond to you ten foot tall lesbian, but of course you are going to fuck with me not him because you are what? Intellectually honest?

Nobody thinks 88 is actually EAP although I am sure he Eats Penis. That you are too dense to get the reason for that meme is telling.---

I get that you are dumb but if someone posts a white flag it’s not my fault. Yes I could do other things but why? They are the ones that should be called out by you but you won’t do that because you are a right wing hack.
As far as the meme, 88 SAID he was opening up the board to new members on sept 23 a day before the impeachment investigation and a few days after the news broke. Call that what you want. I call it 88 opening up the board so he had some cover. Cover from crazy people because no sane person could spin this as anything but a crime. So take your tiny little pea brain and fuck the fuck off you nazi apologist.

I’m not crying you catastrophically retarded twat. Jayne was crying, I was explaining the tactic to him you fucking POS.

^^^^This is a fine example of excellent posting. It is not a white flag, and to post such would be the height of stupidity.

I consider the above to be adult discourse.

Sin,
88nazis

Because you say so. Great take, if you are a the parent of a 4yo. I I provided evidence. You shit the bed. That is known as a white flag you crying lesbian twat.

You really are that stupid. Having a circle jerk with a nazi, a shut in and 45Braincells and complaining about someone else supposedly have a circle jerk.

No I said more than that you are a projecting tard, but I never expect you to actually address issues. I posted names and dates. Those are called facts. You can pull a blind monkey and say you don’t see them, that’s on you lezzie.

So you want me to type them twice because you are too stupid to read them the first time? You sound like that fat dumb ass goober. What about after that? You going to want me to type them a third time?
Stupid 10ft Lesbian.---

The bolded section is the only one with a single date. You said dates. Plural. No names mentioned.

On top of that, that date had nothing to do with this thread about Antartica or global warming. Your posts are all whining and bitching about the board being opened up. That is not the discussion.

Want to add even more lies to this mess, now that your own words have exposed you as the fraud that you are?
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Yet he’s kicking all your asses allegedly.

He’s a legend in his own pee-sized brain.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland and IB think OJ was innocent.
And they blamed two catholic school kids who beat the mighty fake news media organizations in court, to the settlement of 300 million dollars.

Kierland and IB cannot possibly be living in a reality based world.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You did exactly what I said you would. Say sept 23rd and the day after (sept 24th) are not dates and 88 and his three new buddies are not names. Technically the last part is true, and if you want to die on that beach go right ahead.
So now that you fucked that up, your new placement of the goalposts is “not relevant.” First off, since when was this a place where thread titles are adhered to?
Second, YOU brought up the process. YOU brought up me acting like 88isEAP. And now you say it’s not relevant.
You are a stupid POS and probably not even a real lesbian you dick sucking moron.

As far as the process, 88 opened up the board, I am responding to those new posters, that is what he wanted, more traffic. Now YOU want to dictate the traffic you nazi asshole fuck.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:24 pm
Jay in Phoenix wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:20 pm This is every post you made in this thread, up until the last one.

Point out any name or date that is relevant to the discussion.

Slash and burn baby!

‘Cause nothing really matters.---

And that, members of the jury, is why you must render a not guilty verdict in this case.

Because you never post about other posters, ever.

Good god you are a fat stupid fuck.---

Just like impeachment. It went from he didn’t do it to “so what?”
You people are not adults. You are lizard brained twats.

Trust the process
Just type shit
I can’t defend this intellectually so I’ll open the flood gates for shit trolls
Flood the zone minions

Sin,
88yellowdogs---

That it was partisan is the point of why it’s so fucked up not a defense you dense trolling tard.

Go fuck your self 88, you nazi POS.---

How is 3rd grade you yellow nazi fuck?
The only thing short around here is the bus you went to school in you dirt floor POS.

Learn to read tard.

You really are a yellow POS 88.

Nice white flag.---

I don’t blame you for it, you are obviously too stupid to have an actual take.

He didn’t post anything intellectual to respond to you ten foot tall lesbian, but of course you are going to fuck with me not him because you are what? Intellectually honest?

Nobody thinks 88 is actually EAP although I am sure he Eats Penis. That you are too dense to get the reason for that meme is telling.---

I get that you are dumb but if someone posts a white flag it’s not my fault. Yes I could do other things but why? They are the ones that should be called out by you but you won’t do that because you are a right wing hack.
As far as the meme, 88 SAID he was opening up the board to new members on sept 23 a day before the impeachment investigation and a few days after the news broke. Call that what you want. I call it 88 opening up the board so he had some cover. Cover from crazy people because no sane person could spin this as anything but a crime. So take your tiny little pea brain and fuck the fuck off you nazi apologist.

I’m not crying you catastrophically retarded twat. Jayne was crying, I was explaining the tactic to him you fucking POS.

^^^^This is a fine example of excellent posting. It is not a white flag, and to post such would be the height of stupidity.

I consider the above to be adult discourse.

Sin,
88nazis

Stupid 10ft Lesbian.---

The bolded section is the only one with a single date. You said dates. Plural. No names mentioned.

On top of that, that date had nothing to do with this thread about Antartica or global warming. Your posts are all whining and bitching about the board being opened up. That is not the discussion.

Want to add even more lies to this mess, now that your own words have exposed you as the fraud that you are?

THIS is why I have the insipid little fuck muted. He offers nothing. He's a whiny little liberal cunt.
Fat
Yellow
Tard
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:42 pm Yet he’s kicking all your asses allegedly.

Name one thing you have ever got right that I didn’t agree with you on.

I shan’t hold my breath.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:18 pm
L45B wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:42 pm Yet he’s kicking all your asses allegedly.

Name one thing you have ever got right that I didn’t agree with you on.

I shan’t hold my breath.
He absolutely was correct about OJ murdering those two beautiful people.
And you think OJ Was innocent.
Hold your breath.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

you don’t want to discuss facts and instead just post conclusions. Fine, run the process.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Vincent Bugliosi was UNDEFEATED as a criminal prosecutor and he is the one that prosecuted Charles Mansion and wrote "HELTER SHELTER".

His book "OUTRAGE" was one of the best books I ever read......

In this book he outlines how he would have prosecuted the case and WON! The only reason OJ was found "NOT GUILTY" is because
Marsha Clark was an affirmative action whore that was fukkking the other black affirmative action lawyer Darden. Both IMCOMPETENT!

OJ was the MOST GUILTY person EVER that was put on trial. Black racism and jury NULLIFICATION are the reason he was freed!

READ THE BOOK!

EDUCATE YOURSELF!
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:16 pm You did exactly what I said you would. Say sept 23rd and the day after (sept 24th) are not dates and 88 and his three new buddies are not names. Technically the last part is true, and if you want to die on that beach go right ahead.
So now that you fucked that up, your new placement of the goalposts is “not relevant.” First off, since when was this a place where thread titles are adhered to?
Second, YOU brought up the process. YOU brought up me acting like 88isEAP. And now you say it’s not relevant.
You are a stupid POS and probably not even a real lesbian you dick sucking moron.

As far as the process, 88 opened up the board, I am responding to those new posters, that is what he wanted, more traffic. Now YOU want to dictate the traffic you nazi asshole fuck.
I knew that would be your response. You just can't help but shift and deflect and make excuses.

The only one who fucked the pooch, both literally and figuratively is you. Those dates are not relevant to any part of the discussion. Those names have nothing to do with 88. That shit is swimming around relentlessly in your pointed dome. Your seeing ghosts. Technically and literally, I was right from the beginning. YOU moved the goalposts shrimp. The thread has been brought back on point a couple of times now, yet you keep whining like a bleeding cunt over pointless crap. Don't like it, leave or eat a bullet.

Get over it, you Commie ass clown dwarf.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sept 23rd? What Sept 23rd? No you are moving goal posts. Me asking for dates and then when you provide dates I say they are not relevant even though it was me who brought up the subject is not moving the goal posts.
La la la la la la la...

Sin,
Jayne with her head in the clouds.
——-
Dude, you didn’t even address that you brought it up. You just mash the keyboard with a white flag and hope it works out. You are a tard of the first order.

———
Welcome to the process
Just post shit
You don’t even need to make sense
Projection is key, then make sure when they point it out you hit them with an IKYABWAI
Flood the zone
Lesbians are not really welcome cause we hate LGBT but we are not if not hypocrites

Sin,
88nazis
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:38 am Don't like it, leave or eat a bullet.

Get over it, you Commie ass clown dwarf.
Poor little Jayne and his klepto buddies are all triggered and need to post cold threats.

You can GTF you fucking POS nazi fuck.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:00 am
88 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:34 am
Kierland wrote:As far as the meme, 88 SAID he was opening up the board to new members on sept 23 a day before the impeachment investigation and a few days after the news broke. Call that what you want. I call it 88 opening up the board so he had some cover. Cover from crazy people because no sane person could spin this as anything but a crime.
Jesus, dude, get some help. Seriously. You have crossed a line that makes me fear for your health and safety and that of people near you. No shame in needing a help. Just get it before you do something that you will regret.
Why have you allowed the board to be trashed and spammed to death?
It was already dead.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And yet you still drive by after being ran.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Kierland wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:18 am And yet you still drive by after being ran.
MVSCAL OWNS YOU!

We all heard the smack off....mvscal KILLED YOU! He KILLED YOU!

Mvscal is common sense and logic
Kierfag is crazy midget gibberish