Which State do you Hate?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Which State do you Hate?

Post by Mikey »

An informal poll shows which state is most hated by people in other states.

Funny how people in Florida hate Florida, and sort of surprised that Texas isn't darker blue.
Uc@nt
Crack Whore

Re: Which State do you Hate?

Post by Uc@nt »

Having lived in CT, MA, and VA - here's my feedback:

* CT does indeed hate MA.
* MA doesn't hate NY. It hates CT because it's a nothing state with horrible traffic if you're coming from or going to NYC.
* VA doesn't hate WV, it pities them. Moreover, VA should be split into 2 states: NoVA and everything not NoVA. Everything "not NoVA" is like being in SEC country. A total shit-hole filled with dumb-assed rednecks.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Uc@nt wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:42 pm Having lived in CT, MA, and VA - here's my feedback:

* MA doesn't hate NY. It hates CT because it's a nothing state with horrible traffic if you're coming from or going to NYC.
* VA doesn't hate WV, it pities them. Moreover, VA should be split into 2 states: NoVA and everything not NoVA. Everything "not NoVA" is like being in SEC country. A total shit-hole filled with dumb-assed rednecks.
Don't you live in Northern VA? Where do you live?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Wisconsin does HATE ILLNOIS because the only people that move from Illinois to Wisconsin are the ghetto
gangbangers from the ghetto of Chiraq!

They have destroyed all the public schools, the criminal justice system, the welfare system, neighborhoods etc..etc..etc...

They need to build a wall around Chicago!

To be fair...the rest of Illinois isn't that bad....we but HATE HATE HATE the state of illinos
just because of CHICAGO!
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I’m proud to be part of the most popular state to hate. For my part it’s pretty much a tie among all the states anywhere to the east and/or north of here. Including any part of California associated with Berkeley.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Mikey wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:02 pm I’m proud to be part of the most popular state to hate. For my part it’s pretty much a tie among all the states anywhere to the east and/or north of here. Including any part of California associated with Berkeley.
Liberals DESTROYED California!!!!

California WAS so GREAT! Even LA County!
Venice Beach was Great!
Mannhatten Beach was Great!
Santa Monica!

All so GREAT...then the liberals and open borders globalist came and DESTROYED it ALL!

I'm so Thankful that I got to enjoy Orange County starting in the Reagan era before
even that too was destroyed by libtards.

TEARS
TIMES
INFINITY!
Uc@nt
Crack Whore

Post by Uc@nt »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:48 pmDon't you live in Northern VA? Where do you live?
Hop on Rt 50 right near the White House and head west for ~30 miles...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Uc@nt wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:07 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:48 pmDon't you live in Northern VA? Where do you live?
So you're clearly not a 200lio troll. Spray, pay attention.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:26 pm
Uc@nt wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:07 pm
So you're clearly not a 200lio troll. Spray, pay attention.

You think a "clubbed baby seal" can pay attention ?

I laughed.
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
Uc@nt
Crack Whore

Post by Uc@nt »

My boot had to go up someone's ass first. If it adversely affected your already skyrocketing A1C levels, then you have my sincerest of apologies.

Now... piss off, you useless bag of insulin.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Nobody in Western New York hates New Jersey. It's hard to hate something you don't even care about. If there's any place we hate its New York City.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I don't get the Ct hating NJ thing either. Nobody really hates NJ, more of a pity thing. I would say CT hatred is pretty well divided between NY and MA.

And MA doesn't hate CT. As Ucunt said, there's not much to see here. I mean, we used to warrant some hatred 50-60 years ago, when we were tremendously wealthy, but that ship sailed a long time ago. I guess we might garner some hatred in the chick basketball world, although that too may be fading. I think MA being labeled a NY hater is correct, based on the Yankee/Sux thing and a general contempt for NY.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Uc@nt wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:42 pm Having lived in CT, MA, and VA - here's my feedback:

NoVA is part of the state called the beltway. It is universally loathed. Even more so than Cali. It's where all our tax money goe to die.

CT traffic is actually not bad outside I-95 up to New Haven. As you said, it's pretty much a corpse. Not enough going on to generate traffic. Mass traffic, OTOH, anywhere east of Wooostuh, is a fukking disaster.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

They have Rhody hating MA. That's BS. RI is just a decent sized town in MA. who just so happen to get their own Senators.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Having lived in TN, I have to call BS on KY being their main source of hate unless UT and UK basketball are both up, which is kind of rare. AL is generally more hated due to football.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:07 am They have Rhody hating MA. That's BS. RI is just a decent sized town in MA. who just so happen to get their own Senators.
Uhhh have to disagree. At least when I lived in Mass for those few years, Rhody hated Mass. called the residents Massholes.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Oh, they do call them Massholes. Everyone in New England calls them Massholes. Massholes call themselves Massholes!

But RI is pretty much just a section of Mass.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:05 am Oh, they do call them Massholes. Everyone in New England calls them Massholes. Massholes call themselves Massholes!

Isn't Masshole another way of saying Boston metro area?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:05 am Oh, they do call them Massholes. Everyone in New England calls them Massholes. Massholes call themselves Massholes!

Isn't Masshole another way of saying Boston metro area?
Those are the folks who put the asshole in Masshole, but it is generally a term for Mass residents in general.

Of course, the Boston Metro area, or anything inside 495 is the great majority of the population. Outside of it, you have southeast mass and the cape (Portuguese speaking brown people, fags, old people), Massatucky (white trash,Spanish speaking brown people), Springfield (mostly PRs) and Wooostuh (college kids, hipsters).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

When I was growing up Wisconsin was 99 percent White. Everyone was White.

I remember in the early 1970's we did the Chevy Chase vacaction and drove all the way to Disneyland.

In Wisconsin....it was all White people.
Minnesota...All White People.
Iowa...All White People.
Nebrasaka...All White people.
Wyoming...All White people.
Utah...All White people.
Nevada...All White people.
Anaheim CA....1973....ALL WHITE PEOPLE!

In fact...I remember when I was in the army in an 80 percent black artillery unit
an article came out that named the 10 Whitest cities in America. Half of them were in Wiscoinsin
and Anaheim CA was 99 percent White in the 1980 Census.

They almost didn't let us in because we had rips in our pants.....but we said..."Give us a break...we called in sick for work and we are White!"

They let us in.

I loved Anaheim in 1973
I loved Anaheim in 1989
I hate Anaheim in 2020

Truth is Truth

Trump will save California!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

The State. Total loser and huge faggot. Almost as gay as Stanley.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

mvscal wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:36 am The State. Total loser and huge faggot. Almost as gay as Stanley.
Thank You for saying Toolio is more gay than me.

We are making progress.

Someday you will understand we are on the same side. AMERICA!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

The Big Pickle wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:37 am
mvscal wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:36 am The State. Total loser and huge faggot. Almost as gay as Stanley.

You might need to squeegee the gack off your bifocals, you pathetic old queen. Just look at yourself. White socks with boat shoes, popped collar and ripped, pegged jeans? Are you fucking kidding? Is that Alan with the shitty acid wash? Holy fuck. You are the gayest fucking faggot I have ever seen.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

mvscal wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:01 am
The Big Pickle wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:37 am

You might need to squeegee the gack off your bifocals, you pathetic old queen. Just look at yourself. White socks with boat shoes, popped collar and ripped, pegged jeans? Are you fucking kidding? Is that Alan with the shitty acid wash? Holy fuck. You are the gayest fucking faggot I have ever seen.

That was 1989... it was cool back then.

Oh...I get it....I was at disneyland while you were on your way to desert storm.

Thanks for your service!

You should have requested GERMANY like I did. Instead of dodging bullets you could have been having sex with HOT Frauleins and drinking german beer.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

mvscal wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:01 am You might need to squeegee the gack off your bifocals, you pathetic old queen. Just look at yourself. White socks with boat shoes, popped collar and ripped, pegged jeans? Are you fucking kidding? Is that Alan with the shitty acid wash? Holy fuck. You are the gayest fucking faggot I have ever seen.
Miiiiiiiiijjjjjjjjoooooo, please. :meds: :lol:

You were in grade school through high school in the 80s. Pull out your school photos. Unless you were embracing cholo and/or b-boy chic, you dressed like that, too.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Uh, no. Since most everyone here went to high school in the 80s, let's get a show of hands. Is there anyone who did not suck cocks, but dressed like Stanley as above?

Any heterosexuals remember dressing like Stanley and Alan?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

How about 15 year olds when you were in your 40’s or 50’s? I love that stuff.

Sin,
Pedokkkal
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Retired my jean jacket around 1980. I did wear deck shoes, generally sock less. I never wore whatever the fukk those pants are that his boyfriend is wearing. They were as gay in 1983 as they are today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:04 am
mvscal wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:01 am You might need to squeegee the gack off your bifocals, you pathetic old queen. Just look at yourself. White socks with boat shoes, popped collar and ripped, pegged jeans? Are you fucking kidding? Is that Alan with the shitty acid wash? Holy fuck. You are the gayest fucking faggot I have ever seen.
Miiiiiiiiijjjjjjjjoooooo, please. :meds: :lol:

You were in grade school through high school in the 80s. Pull out your school photos. Unless you were embracing cholo and/or b-boy chic, you dressed like that, too.
I was in grade school in the 70s in California. It was pretty much all Ocean Pacific, Quick Silver, Hang Ten and Vans.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:Uh, no. Since most everyone here went to high school in the 80s, let's get a show of hands. Is there anyone who did not suck cocks, but dressed like Stanley as above?

Any heterosexuals remember dressing like Stanley and Alan?
I dressed in jeans and flannel shirts in the winter, shorts and t-shirts in the summer.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

The funniest state to take from this analysis is South Carolina.

If that’s the same navy blue as on MI, then indeed South Carolina hates Ohio the most.

This must be some old deep-seeded hatred that goes back to the Civil War days when Sherman and Grant (Ohio boys) ran roughshod right through that beautiful state.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You’re a Mexican. What do you know about America?

Sin,
Your Ren Faire Daddy
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

schmick wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:58 am In 1989 I was in 11th grade. Can't say I wore torn up Jean's but I'm sure I had about 2 dozen pairs of Z Cavaricci pants. Also a bunch of Girbaud and Guess Jean's. I think I had retired from the Sperrys and rolled pant bottoms around 8th grade and didn't see them much til I went to visit my son in college and the whole frat dressed like I did in 8th grade, in 1986.
I wear Quiksilver and Van's today, haven't seen anything from OP, Bolt or Hang Ten in about 35 years.

OP, Bolt, Van's, Quiksilver, Hang Ten.... all based out of Costa Mesa. CA, where Hurley, RVCA, and a handful of other clothing companies. I think the monkey one as well, have come from since.

THAT WAS ME!!!!

In that picture those are Girbaud Jean Jacket and jeans, Quicksilver shirt..... I loved VANS...I wasn't a skateboarder but I had some cool VAN shirts and shorts. Z Cavaricci pants! Don't get me started!!!! We dressed cool back in the day. ...now they are grunge hippie freaks!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

schmick wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:58 am In 1989 I was in 11th grade. Can't say I wore torn up Jean's but I'm sure I had about 2 dozen pairs of Z Cavaricci pants. Also a bunch of Girbaud and Guess Jean's. I think I had retired from the Sperrys and rolled pant bottoms around 8th grade and didn't see them much til I went to visit my son in college and the whole frat dressed like I did in 8th grade, in 1986.
I wear Quiksilver and Van's today, haven't seen anything from OP, Bolt or Hang Ten in about 35 years.

OP, Bolt, Van's, Quiksilver, Hang Ten.... all based out of Costa Mesa. CA, where Hurley, RVCA, and a handful of other clothing companies. I think the monkey one as well, have come from since.
Guess made jeans for men?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

smackaholic wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:58 pm

He actually wore "bugle boy" jeans back then, and "members only" jackets.
He was into Rick Springfield.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

"members only" jackets.
:oops:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:51 pm Negative on whatever bugle boy is and never had a members only jacket. Those jackets and Rick Springfield were from about 83 and at that time it was either Quiksilver, Gotcha, Jimmy'z, Town & Country, Maui and Sons, Billabong, Catchit or if I had to get dressed up it was Izod or Polo

Guess made jeans for men but when Girbaud left Guess and started his own company Guess just started throwing acid wash on their jeans and I couldnt wear that stuff.
So the exact same thing as every kid in California at that time.
You remain a boring POS.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

schmick wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:51 pm
EAP wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:02 pm
smackaholic wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:58 pm

He actually wore "bugle boy" jeans back then, and "members only" jackets.
He was into Rick Springfield.
Negative on whatever bugle boy is and never had a members only jacket. Those jackets and Rick Springfield were from about 83 and at that time it was either Quiksilver, Gotcha, Jimmy'z, Town & Country, Maui and Sons, Billabong, Catchit or if I had to get dressed up it was Izod or Polo

Guess made jeans for men but when Girbaud left Guess and started his own company Guess just started throwing acid wash on their jeans and I couldnt wear that stuff.
Real men wear wranglers, Brett Favre wears them for christ's sake! Guess was for skinny flakes.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

schmick wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:54 am Dont recall anyone wearing wranglers here til my buddies took me to the first redneck bar I went to. I got to see inbreeders jazzercise in WWF belts and heavily starched button up shirts. Guess that's what white girls suddenly became in to in the 90s and my friends would put on that ridiculous costume to pull bitches.

In HS I'd wear jeans about 14 days a year, we would jeans our jersey and a letterman's jacket then go the pep rally, climb on the bus and go get fed, taped and shot up before kicking the shit out of everyone
The cheerleaders blew the lettermen under the bleachers,
You forget that?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

L45B wrote:The funniest state to take from this analysis is South Carolina.

If that’s the same navy blue as on MI, then indeed South Carolina hates Ohio the most.

This must be some old deep-seeded hatred that goes back to the Civil War days when Sherman and Grant (Ohio boys) ran roughshod right through that beautiful state.
Grant never fought in South Carolina.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown