How Do You Define "Great"?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Re: How Do You Define

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:33 pm I don't believe that any country can truly be described as great.
Then you are an utterly miserable, dull and petty misanthrope.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: How Do You Define "Great"?

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I dunno, Don Draper's life seemed pretty ideal.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:41 am Being conservative means that you let others do whatever the fuck they want to do provided it doesn't fuck up your lawn.
You are fucking delusional if you actually believe this to be your world view.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:20 am
Prosperity.

White rule, with women and minorities knowing their place.
An utterly asinine simplification. Look at Harlem in the 40s and 50s. Low income income to be sure, but culturally vibrant and populated by hard working families. It wasn't perfect, but it was a far cry from the animalistic, degenerate slaughterhouses that our inner cities have become under decades of progressive management. “I’ll have those niqqers voting Democratic for 200 years.” said LBJ as he instituted the Great Society which destroyed minority families and rendered them dependent on gov't handouts from cradle to (early) grave. The politics of the Democratic party since then have been nothing but promising more tax payer dollars to the Free Shit Army and it never gets better.

So, yes, Make America Great Again, for all Americans.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:55 am Look at Harlem in the 40s and 50s. Low income income to be sure, but culturally vibrant and populated by hard working families. It wasn't perfect, but it was a far cry from the animalistic, degenerate slaughterhouses that our inner cities have become under decades of progressive management.
You clearly don't know jack shit about Harlem. Just fuck yourself, already.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:55 am The politics of the Democratic party since then have been nothing but promising more tax payer dollars to the Free Shit Army and it never gets better.
"Keep 'em on the plantation"...

It's a tactic to keep black people from entering the middle class and controlling their own economic destiny as a people.
The Panthers have been saying this for almost 60 years.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:03 am
mvscal wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:55 am Look at Harlem in the 40s and 50s. Low income income to be sure, but culturally vibrant and populated by hard working families. It wasn't perfect, but it was a far cry from the animalistic, degenerate slaughterhouses that our inner cities have become under decades of progressive management.
Do tell. Share your wisdom. Tell us how things have improved.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:06 am Do tell. Share your wisdom. Tell us how things have improved.
I'm not the one calling Harlem an "animalistic, degenerate slaughterhouses" so maybe YOU should explain yourself here.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:06 am Do tell. Share your wisdom. Tell us how things have improved.
I'm not the one calling Harlem an "animalistic, degenerate slaughterhouses" so maybe YOU should explain yourself here.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:03 am
mvscal wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:55 am The politics of the Democratic party since then have been nothing but promising more tax payer dollars to the Free Shit Army and it never gets better.

It's a tactic to keep black people from entering the middle class and controlling their own economic destiny as a people.
Duh.

You think the Panthers are the only ones who have been saying that? Progressive policies destroy the middle class. Look at California.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:10 am
I'm not the one calling Harlem an "animalistic, degenerate slaughterhouses"
Well, actually I didn't. I called it a poor, but culturally vibrant place populated by hard working families. Harlem today is being...gentrified. I understand that as a modern journalist your grasp of context and basic English is tenuous at best.

Do you need directions to your nearest animalistic, degenerate inner city slaugherhouse?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

"inner city"

That's all I need to know about your perspective on cities. Don't you live in Omaha?

Get fucked.
Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Cabrini Green
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:16 am "inner city"

That's all I need to know about your perspective on cities. Don't you live in Omaha?

Get fucked.
Were you attempting to make a some sort of point? You appear to be struggling.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

88 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:25 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:48 am
88 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:41 am Being conservative means that you let others do whatever the fuck they want to do provided it doesn't fuck up your lawn.
You are fucking delusional if you actually believe this to be your world view.
You are supposed to be a journalist. How can it be delusional for me to believe in my own world view?

:popcorn:
Sorry, but if screw is a "journalist", then I'm Peter North.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:08 pmShit they're kicking immigrants out of the military.
They're kicking illegal aliens out of the military. Bathhouse Barry admitted several hundred of them into the military in yet another blatantly illegal program. None of them ever reached permanent duty stations.
it's no longer a good way for immigrants to gain citizenship.
Actually, the laws fast tracking green card holding vets has not changed one iota. All they have to do is apply for it.

So many lies, so much stupidity.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:31 am another blatantly illegal program.
Oh really? Do tell.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:31 am
mvscal wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:31 am another blatantly illegal program.
Oh really? Do tell.
In order to serve in the armed forces, one must be a citizen or resident permanent alien (green card holder).

https://www.usa.gov/join-military

It has brightly colored picture bubbles so that even a moron like you can understand.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The US has always welcomed immigrants to use military service to expedite citizenship. Too bad you're too racist to ever understand or appreciate that.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

I think his point was enlistment after acquiring a green card...
Why don’t you just STFU.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:44 am The US has always welcomed immigrants to use military service to expedite citizenship. Too bad you're too racist to ever understand or appreciate that.
You throw around that word "racist" quite a bit.
Makes you feel superior, doesn't it.
You get some sort of perverse power trip using that word.
A thrill goes up your leg.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:44 am The US has always welcomed immigrants to use military service to expedite citizenship. Too bad you're too racist to ever understand or appreciate that.
The US welcomes legal immigrants to military service and recognizes the commitment to their new country with an expedited path to citizenship should they choose to apply for it. Too bad you're too fucking stupid to ever understand or appreciate the difference between an illegal alien and a lawful permanent resident.

Oh, by the way, what unit were you in? What in the actual fuck do YOU know about military service?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:08 am Oh, by the way, what unit were you in? What in the actual fuck do YOU know about military service?
Is the Burger King Kid's Club an officially recognised branch of the service?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:19 am
Is the Burger King Kid's Club an officially recognised branch of the service?
I think smackaholic went to the drive-thru to salute the fry cook and "thank him for his service", just in case...

Why don’t you just STFU.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

88 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:41 amFor me, prior greatness related to the pride the people of this nation had for their country and its institutions.
OK, so a great nation is a proud nation. But those institutions should have to earn that pride and not be given it blindly, as you insinuate when you say:
Respect for Congress, the courts, the police, political figures, the press, educational institutions, corporations, and fellow citizens has dropped precipitously.
It starts with the citizens requiring that government and the press be honest, and that the rule of law be followed. You can't have a set of rules for Her and people she hangs out with, and another for Cheetolini. There needs to be consistency. That is the core of the "drain the swamp" meme that underpins MAGA.
It sounds as if you are among those whose pride in the institutions you referenced has waned, which I wouldn't consider to be a partisan characteristic; plenty of Americans across the political spectrum have either lost whatever pride they might have once had, or are too young to have ever had any. Is it your contention that only conservatives demand honesty from government and the media? Again, I don't believe that to be the case. In general, both sides will claim to want the same thing. In practice, however, both sides will also put up with indiscretions that will benefit them.

Seems to me both individuals you cited are able to do whatever the fuck they want with no repercussions, so I see no inconsistency there. Even if the POTUS is impeached, he sure as shit won't be removed from office, and will likely be re-elected. And the swamp is at least as full now as it's ever been, and the stench hasn't gotten any better.

I find it interesting, especially for one in your line of work, that you disregard "innocent until proven guilty" when it comes to the Clintons. If you've been able to dig up enough unimpeachable evidence against them to remove them from free society, why hasn't law enforcement or our judicial system taken appropriate action? Who's protecting them from prosecution/incarceration? Are you contending that liberals and the media wield so much power that they've rendered the Clintons bulletproof? Lay this out for me - how does this happen? EAP seems to think the hammer is about to come down on all the bad actors from the previous administration; I guess we'll see.
I think you have jaded ideas about the feelings of those who cherish the United State's greatness.
I have jaded ideas about many things, but that's not one of them. There are plenty of areas in which our country can vastly improve, but ours is still a great nation. I have no problem with "Make America Greater." I question those who chant MAGA, as I have in this thread, because it implies we were great before but aren't any longer. I originally asked the questions as open-ended and got no meaningful responses before yours. I then offered as possible options some hot-button issues to which you took umbrage and took my asking them as meaning that that's how I felt they thought. I was simply asking questions, partly from a sense of "call 'em as I see 'em," and partly to see what else it may be.
Conservatives generally prefer that the federal government take a limited role in daily life. The most power should be concentrated in the people themselves, then in the states and lastly and least in the federal government. Being conservative does not necessarily mean that you have to oppose some classic liberal notions. It is more about the process than the issue.
I consider myself an independent who can see good and bad in both conservative and liberal ideologies, and I agree with what you stated above. The portion I bolded is key. I don't like Donald Trump. I wouldn't like him if he were still a Democrat. My dislike for him has nothing to do with his party affiliation. It has to do with how he goes about his business - with his process. He is childish, petty, egotistical, self-centered, thin-skinned, and displays no positive leadership qualities. I agree with some of the positions he takes - border security, legal immigration, and favorable trade agreements being among them. But there are many others who take similar stances that would make far better leaders. In fact, there aren't very many who would do worse from a process perspective. You yourself have characterized him as a narcissistic megalomaniac, and you'll get no argument from me on that. Your support for him may be from a "lesser of two evils" standpoint, but I don't know that for sure.
The MAGA crowd mostly wants their government to play far. To be left alone and not forced to eat bags of horse shit shoveled by special interest groups.
Who doesn't want that? Except, of course, those with the shovels, and they aren't all on the left.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:03 am

THANK YOU RABBI.
As Lyndon Johnson was putting his sig on civil rights?
He was snickering the "N" word.
"We got their (N*****r) votes for generations!!!
Proving for all time that the dem party is indeed about power and control.
The republicans weren't signing civil rights legislation for votes.
THAT'S the BIG difference between the Reagan conservative and the left wing socialist.
The left wing socialists on this board are too stupid to understand this.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:04 pm
Left Seater wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:58 pm You are the one throwing up strawmen to attack and then want to wonder why I care?

Quit trying so hard at playing a role on the internet.
I'm not playing a role on the internet. Why won't you explain yourself?
I did. You responded with a straw man and there is nothing to explain when you reference said straw man.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Smackie Chan wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:41 am
88 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:41 amFor me, prior greatness related to the pride the people of this nation had for their country and its institutions.
OK, so a great nation is a proud nation. But those institutions should have to earn that pride and not be given it blindly, as you insinuate when you say:
Respect for Congress, the courts, the police, political figures, the press, educational institutions, corporations, and fellow citizens has dropped precipitously.
It starts with the citizens requiring that government and the press be honest, and that the rule of law be followed. You can't have a set of rules for Her and people she hangs out with, and another for Cheetolini. There needs to be consistency. That is the core of the "drain the swamp" meme that underpins MAGA.
It sounds as if you are among those whose pride in the institutions you referenced has waned, which I wouldn't consider to be a partisan characteristic; plenty of Americans across the political spectrum have either lost whatever pride they might have once had, or are too young to have ever had any. Is it your contention that only conservatives demand honesty from government and the media? Again, I don't believe that to be the case. In general, both sides will claim to want the same thing. In practice, however, both sides will also put up with indiscretions that will benefit them.

Seems to me both individuals you cited are able to do whatever the fuck they want with no repercussions, so I see no inconsistency there. Even if the POTUS is impeached, he sure as shit won't be removed from office, and will likely be re-elected. And the swamp is at least as full now as it's ever been, and the stench hasn't gotten any better.

I find it interesting, especially for one in your line of work, that you disregard "innocent until proven guilty" when it comes to the Clintons. If you've been able to dig up enough unimpeachable evidence against them to remove them from free society, why hasn't law enforcement or our judicial system taken appropriate action? Who's protecting them from prosecution/incarceration? Are you contending that liberals and the media wield so much power that they've rendered the Clintons bulletproof? Lay this out for me - how does this happen? EAP seems to think the hammer is about to come down on all the bad actors from the previous administration; I guess we'll see.
I think you have jaded ideas about the feelings of those who cherish the United State's greatness.
I have jaded ideas about many things, but that's not one of them. There are plenty of areas in which our country can vastly improve, but ours is still a great nation. I have no problem with "Make America Greater." I question those who chant MAGA, as I have in this thread, because it implies we were great before but aren't any longer. I originally asked the questions as open-ended and got no meaningful responses before yours. I then offered as possible options some hot-button issues to which you took umbrage and took my asking them as meaning that that's how I felt they thought. I was simply asking questions, partly from a sense of "call 'em as I see 'em," and partly to see what else it may be.
Conservatives generally prefer that the federal government take a limited role in daily life. The most power should be concentrated in the people themselves, then in the states and lastly and least in the federal government. Being conservative does not necessarily mean that you have to oppose some classic liberal notions. It is more about the process than the issue.
I consider myself an independent who can see good and bad in both conservative and liberal ideologies, and I agree with what you stated above. The portion I bolded is key. I don't like Donald Trump. I wouldn't like him if he were still a Democrat. My dislike for him has nothing to do with his party affiliation. It has to do with how he goes about his business - with his process. He is childish, petty, egotistical, self-centered, thin-skinned, and displays no positive leadership qualities. I agree with some of the positions he takes - border security, legal immigration, and favorable trade agreements being among them. But there are many others who take similar stances that would make far better leaders. In fact, there aren't very many who would do worse from a process perspective. You yourself have characterized him as a narcissistic megalomaniac, and you'll get no argument from me on that. Your support for him may be from a "lesser of two evils" standpoint, but I don't know that for sure.
The MAGA crowd mostly wants their government to play far. To be left alone and not forced to eat bags of horse shit shoveled by special interest groups.
Who doesn't want that? Except, of course, those with the shovels, and they aren't all on the left.
Hopefully as an independent voter, you understand that there's a big difference between a real liberal and the left.

Real liberals cherish liberty as do Reagan conservatives.
Over the past few decades, the left has taken control of the Democrat socialist party, making real liberals or "blue dog moderates", a minority if you will.

That's an important distinction for real independent voters like you to fully understand.

The mainstream press and media deny that there even is an extreme left wing every chance they get.

The most important thing to remember is that the left is government control and the enemy of liberty and our constitution.
Not liberals, but the left.
I cannot stress this enough.
Good luck.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s amazing to me that you two can type so much and say so little.
MAGA is the last ditch effort to keep the “others” down and get back to the homogeneity of the past.

As to this BS that you HAD to pick orange or her, that’s what they wanted, and you gave it to them. Nice going.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:03 pm As to this BS that you HAD to pick orange or her, that’s what they wanted, and you gave it to them. Nice going.
Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:03 am
Wanna know who knows 1940 Harlem?

Thomas Sowell. He lived in it.

Read something from him about this period. He would echo exactly what mvscal says. Actually, mvscal is pretty much plagerizing the fukk outta what Clarence has said repeatedly.

Jesus, mv, I'm gonna start calling you Jimmy Page. :hfal:
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:03 pm
As to this BS that you HAD to pick orange or her, that’s what they wanted, and you gave it to them. Nice going.
Seth Rich died for the DNC's sins. Guccifer already exposed the manipulations within the 2016 election engineered by the Bohemian Grove insiders. Since Herself the Cold and Joyless lost, can only assume they wanted her to.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:03 pm It’s amazing to me that you two can type so much and say so little.
MAGA is the last ditch effort to keep the “others” down and get back to the homogeneity of the past.

What's amazing to me, is how an alleged attorney could not look at the exchange between two of my favorite peeps in this dumpster and not be impressed.

Note that they had an intellectual discussion where they defended their positions well and as far as I recall, not once did they the topic of African American fellatio come up.

Rack the fukk out of both of them.

I think SC and 88 hold very similar personal beliefs, both being pretty firmly in the Libertarian camp, as am I. We all hold pretty similar opinions of TBOM,

88 let's him slide because he's a cold heartless money grubing attorney, worried chiefly in the bottom line.

SC has a little more hippy in him who truly does believe in and appreciate the goodness of man. And when he comes across someone a little light in the goodness gene, he can not back that person.

Or maybe it's just because he's a fukking wetback. Fukk if I know.

I just know that in the really, really important areas, such as not letting the rest of the planet not at least throw us a courtesy reach around, every now and then, he gets it.

He also realizes that if we continue to allow SC's cousins to continue to rush the border, unchecked, it ain't gonna be good. I mean yeah, bring some in. SC is proof that most are solid people and well, those fukking lawns ain't gonna mow themselves, but we can't take them all.

And lastly, is showing some love for the rule of law and those tasked with upholding those laws.

The worst thing Obama did, was give support to the idea that the po-po do their job, chiefly because it's fun to hit nigggers with clubs.

This isn't the case, for a large majority. Most also like the dental plan.

And where has this gotten us?

If has caused cops in general to say fuggit, I'll be down at dunkin donuts. You kneeegahs is on your own. And we have skyrocketing murder levels in the hood to show for it, because, well, when the cats away, the mice will bust caps into one another.

Getting back to Trump's being a rotten human being. It bugged the hell out of me, early on. He was far from my number 1 pick in the primary.

But once he won and the dems went scorched earf on his ass, I am becoming increasingly OK with his shtick. I hope he teabags Nancy at the next SOTU address. Fukk those assholes.

They didn't MAKE Trump an asshole.

He was born that way.

But they have been uberassholes to him from day one, which really shows what fukking morons they are.

If they had even the slightest bit of smarts and actually did give a fukk about getting their agenda through, they'd say, OK, Mr President, you won. We know you were just telling those racist homophobe republicans what they wanted to hear to get elected. Now lets get some shit done.

Bill Clinton was actually pretty good in this regard. He saved his presidency when he realized that working with the Republicans on some things was a good thing. Of course, if he didn't have the need to prowl on the help, it would have went better.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It was a bunch of pablum. Like what you typed.
The worst thing Obama did was give people hope for change and then not change anything, at least not for the better. That is the only reason people even wanted to take a flyer on Drumph.
Poor/desperate people cap each other, regardless of race. Just more of your echo chamber bullshit.
Nobody made Don the Con act this way. He did it on his own and deserves everything he gets, which won’t be much. I’m sorry you are too much of a snowflake to get that.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:24 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:03 pm It’s amazing to me that you two can type so much and say so little.

What's amazing to me, is how an alleged attorney could not look at the exchange between two of my favorite peeps in this dumpster and not be impressed.

Note that they had an intellectual discussion where they defended their positions well and as far as I recall, not once did they the topic of African American fellatio come up.

Rack the fukk out of both of them.

I think SC and 88 hold very similar personal beliefs, both being pretty firmly in the Libertarian camp, as am I. We all hold pretty similar opinions of TBOM,

88 let's him slide because he's a cold heartless money grubing attorney, worried chiefly in the bottom line.

SC has a little more hippy in him who truly does believe in and appreciate the goodness of man. And when he comes across someone a little light in the goodness gene, he can not back that person.

Or maybe it's just because he's a fukking wetback. Fukk if I know.

I just know that in the really, really important areas, such as not letting the rest of the planet not at least throw us a courtesy reach around, every now and then, he gets it.

He also realizes that if we continue to allow SC's cousins to continue to rush the border, unchecked, it ain't gonna be good. I mean yeah, bring some in. SC is proof that most are solid people and well, those fukking lawns ain't gonna mow themselves, but we can't take them all.

And lastly, is showing some love for the rule of law and those tasked with upholding those laws.

The worst thing Obama did, was give support to the idea that the po-po do their job, chiefly because it's fun to hit nigggers with clubs.

This isn't the case, for a large majority. Most also like the dental plan.

And where has this gotten us?

If has caused cops in general to say fuggit, I'll be down at dunkin donuts. You kneeegahs is on your own. And we have skyrocketing murder levels in the hood to show for it, because, well, when the cats away, the mice will bust caps into one another.

Getting back to Trump's being a rotten human being. It bugged the hell out of me, early on. He was far from my number 1 pick in the primary.

But once he won and the dems went scorched earf on his ass, I am becoming increasingly OK with his shtick. I hope he teabags Nancy at the next SOTU address. Fukk those assholes.

They didn't MAKE Trump an asshole.

He was born that way.

But they have been uberassholes to him from day one, which really shows what fukking morons they are.

If they had even the slightest bit of smarts and actually did give a fukk about getting their agenda through, they'd say, OK, Mr President, you won. We know you were just telling those racist homophobe republicans what they wanted to hear to get elected. Now lets get some shit done.

Bill Clinton was actually pretty good in this regard. He saved his presidency when he realized that working with the Republicans on some things was a good thing. Of course, if he didn't have the need to prowl on the help, it would have went better.
https://youtu.be/k9DO26O6dIg/youtube]

I posted this video because,
EVERY TIME you address kierland, he's that blonde pussy in the front row, AND, all your answers to him are spot on!
And, "I like the way you think".
Last edited by EAP on Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:38 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:03 pm
Seth Rich died for the DNC's sins. Guccifer already exposed the manipulations within the 2016 election engineered by the Bohemian Grove insiders. Since Herself the Cold and Joyless lost, can only assume they wanted her to.
Even if true, all the more reason not to vote for her. Which I didn’t.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:31 pm The worst thing Obama did was...
Bail out the banks?
Kick off a covert war in Yemen?
Fund CIA gay-ops in the Caucasus to destabilize Russian hegemony in their sphere of influence?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

If you only want to list three then sure.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

EAP wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:33 pm I posted this video...
Sure. Sure you did.
Who's giving you internet tips? Wolftard?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:31 pm The worst thing Obama did was give people hope for change and then not change anything...
Your reason is the best of them all, though. He damaged the Democrat Party's credibility for a generation or more.
Why don’t you just STFU.