Raiders vs. Cowboys

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Raiders vs. Cowboys

Post by poptart »

Back-to-back road trips out west won't be kind to the 'boys.

Oakland is the best damn 0-3 team in NFL history. 8)

We've seen Dallas' vulnerability to the pass, and that appears to play right into the strength of the Raiders.

Dallas better get to Collins often, which is a real possibility considering the way they bring it up front, 'cuz if he has time it's gonna get ugly for the 'boys.

On the flip side, Oakland's done well v. the run so far. I don't expect Dallas to be able to abuse the Raiders on the ground, so it'll be up to Bledsoe to make plays. Oakland can be had through the air. We've seen it. They have GOT to bring some pressure on the qb.

I think the Silver and Black plays it's best game of the year to date, and they come away with a solid win.

Oakland - 30
Dallas - 19
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

So you're sayin' they'll score 5 td's and seabass won't make the extra points.

sounds about right.
mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Seriously - I think we need a different approach - strong, intelligent, principled, and fresh. Obama seems to fit the bill for me best at this point.
Then you are a fucking fool. Straight up. Obama is the dumbest motherfucker who has ever run for President.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

This one scares me. Moss has ass-raped us everytime he's taken the field. Given that Moss is a deep ball kind of guy, and we can't stop a pass if it's over 8 yards, I'd say Moss might get his.

Don't underestimate the Dallas D just yet. What you've seen is some glaring mental errors on coverage, specifically by Keith Davis. I think he'll do better with each passing game. I see a hard fought tooth-and-nail kind of game being settled by a late field goal. We have played better against the run, but still are a young D.

Cowboys 20
Raiders 17
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Raiders are currently a 3 point favorite.
mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Seriously - I think we need a different approach - strong, intelligent, principled, and fresh. Obama seems to fit the bill for me best at this point.
Then you are a fucking fool. Straight up. Obama is the dumbest motherfucker who has ever run for President.
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

Sirfindafold wrote:Raiders are currently a 3 point favorite.
Based on what?
Otis wrote: RACK Harper.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Based on being the finest 0-3 team in NFL history.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Hapday wrote:
Based on what?
Raider fans bet big.
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

BSmack wrote:
Hapday wrote:
Based on what?
Raider fans bet big.
:lol: :lol:
Otis wrote: RACK Harper.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

poptart wrote:Based on being the finest 0-3 team in NFL history.
Does repeating that ease the pain?
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Hapday wrote:
Based on what?
Today's LA Times
Jeff 2K5
Run from NFL

Post by Jeff 2K5 »

If the Cowboys had played the 3 games the Raiduhs have so far, they'd be 0-3 also. As it is, the Cowgirls are damn lucky they aren't 0-3 anyway. Last minute win against the Chargers, last minute win against the Whiners, and in both of those games the Cowgirls D crapped all over themselves. Moss, Jordan and Collins should all have big days, and I expect the Raiduhs to score 24+ points and win by at least 10. Pressure on Bledsoe is key because he will throw for 300+ if you can't get a hand in his face. I see a 31-20 Raiders win type game.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Well considering its NOT back to back road trips (the Boys are staying out west), the whole travel and lack of preparation time is a non issue.

On offense, I think the Boys have enough balance, to keep the Raider defense on their toes. I do believe they will be effective running and passing the ball. I'm not talking monster numbers but a TD for JJ and a couple from Bledsoe should do the trick. Bledsoe has shown he can spread the ball to the likes of Keyshawn, Glenn, Crayton and Witten. I think this will be the week that Price gets thrown into the mix, which deepens an already talented receiving crew.

On defense the Boys HAVE to get Collins. There is no and, ifs or buts about it. They have to sack him, push him down, and get in his head because he will make mistakes. If you give him a nanosecond too long, he will find Moss. I am not even about to argue the point of "Moss getting his" because its going to happen. I just hope he doesn't have his typical 150 yards receiving and 1 or 2 touchdowns against us. Wishful thinking I know but a man can dream.

With all this being said I will give my lovely predicition:

Boys 20
Raiders 17

As always, I am down for sig bets and AV bets (orc you there? :D )
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

DallasFanatic wrote:As always, I am down for sig bets and AV bets (orc you there? :D )
in.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

I can see the worry of Crackwagon fan with the Faider strength our weakness, but I can also see Jason Witten, Terry Glenn, and MeShawn shred a swiss cheese secondary..

all those losses to Moss and the Vikqueens were ugly to say the least, but Dallas is camping at Fresno St in the sunshine and pussy, with a nice focus on fixing a weak spot in that defense.

every week that defense will get better, Roy lays a helmet on Moss, Moss will quit.

2 games on the left coast we start out looking like a bunch of retards who drew all the plays in the mud with a stick, but turned the game around for the win

Crackwagon Rolls 42-28

California St Champs!
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

PSSSSSST jackass:

I think its San Jose State. Fresno has nothing but toothless crack whores. On second thought......
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

jackass007 wrote:Roy lays a helmet on Moss, Moss will quit.
Interesting psychology, and it seems to be repeated by opponents (who, if truth be told, are secretly praying) week after week regarding Moss.

Alls we gots ta do is throw the Babe a couple 'a high tight fastballs and we'll scare him off the plate.........yeah........

Good BYE........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

If they can get the running game going(ala no holding,clipping,or illegal shift penalties.) We can and should win this game. But I get tired of saying it every week. Moss needs the ball,nuff said. Terence Newman can't cover him.Collins needs to just fire it at em,this is a mismatch. Go ahead and double him,that leaves Porter wide open,that leaves Courtney anderson open. The Raiders need to take advantage of mismatches. The Whiners rung up 31 on them we should be able to score 40+!!!

Raiders 17 Cowboys 14. I see this being a sloppy penalty filled game.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

They finally pull it together this week.

Willie Gaults - 34

Cowboys - 28

Side Note: A teammate gets in Jano's face during the game and threatens to kick the fuck out of him.......
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

I do have a legitimate bitch here

1992 @ oak/la
1995 @ oak
1998 at home
2001 @ oak
2005 @ oak

WTF don't they have to visit our house every once in a while?
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

Gaydah Lames wrote:Side Note: A teammate gets in Jano's face during the game and threatens to kick the fuck out of him.......

We'll let you borrow Larry for that!
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Raydah James wrote:They finally pull it together this week.

Willie Gaults - 34

Cowboys - 28

Side Note: A teammate gets in Jano's face during the game and threatens to kick the fuck out of him.......
ala Larry Allen to Jose Cortez? Seabastard needs someone to punk him,and get his head on straight.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

DallasFanatic wrote:PSSSSSST jackass:

I think its San Jose State. Fresno has nothing but toothless crack whores. On second thought......
Freudian slip... me bad :oops:
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

jackass007 wrote:
Gaydah Lames wrote:Side Note: A teammate gets in Jano's face during the game and threatens to kick the fuck out of him.......

Fuck you-I want a fucking cold blooded assasin who doesnt give a damn-Give me George Teague-that motherfucker is nailz....just ask T.O.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Raydah James wrote:
Fuck you-I want a fucking cold blooded assasin who doesnt give a fuck

you rang??
signed

Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

The Assassin wrote:
Raydah James wrote:
Fuck you-I want a fucking cold blooded assasin who doesnt give a fuck

you rang??
signed

RACK

Best quotes EVER right here brother:

"Jack Tatum could hit a man so hard it would lift both his feet off the ground. I remember one game, when the opposing QB tried to scramble for a first down; and Jack knocked him out cold. So they put their back-up in and Jack knocked him out too. Then the punter came in; same thing happened. They ended with their tight-end under center."
- Woody Hayes, Tatum's coach at Ohio State

"I guarantee you one thing, Jack Tatum never hit anybody from behind."
- John Madden
Last edited by Raydah James on Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Raydah James wrote:
jackass007 wrote:

Fuck you-I want a fucking cold blooded assasin who doesnt give a damn-Give me George Teague-that motherfucker is nailz....just ask T.O.
We're talking about a kicker here James. I think a 350lb, snot blowing pit bull who benches like 600lbs should be enough to scare just about anyone in the league. You guys will meet him on sunday.

:lol:
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

DallasFanatic wrote:
We're talking about a kicker here James.
Have you seen how fucking fat our Polock is? Give him a top hat and an umbrella and that waddling bitch would be chasing Batman instead of kicking in the NFL.

George teague it is.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Raydah James wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote:
We're talking about a kicker here James.
Have you seen how fucking fat our Polock is? Give him a top hat and an umbrella and that waddling bitch would be chasing Batman instead of kicking in the NFL.

George teague it is.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Point made
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

You've got your own resident witch of destruction on board now, DF.

I'm sure Hoontah will be more than happy to oblige.

That said, I'm willing to back poptart and James on this one if they'd like the services of a mercenary witch this week.

Call it a favor to my Primer and Soot-loving wife.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

orcinus wrote:You've got your own resident witch of destruction on board now, DF.

I'm sure Hoontah will be more than happy to oblige.

That said, I'm willing to back poptart and James on this one if they'd like the services of a mercenary witch this week.

Call it a favor to my Primer and Soot-loving wife.
You're scaring me Orc. If somehow, someway the Boys do win, you'll be doing my wytching correct?

:oops:
Raider Loco
Elwood

Post by Raider Loco »

Big mistake leaving the Boys in the Bay Area. I live 15 min away from San Jose St. I'm going to find out what hotel their at and might have to pull the fire alarm a few times this week :wink:

L. Jordon is going to need to step up during this game to keep the Cowboy defense un-balanced. This might be a big game for him if those 4 lb's play back to help cover the secondary.

Moss will be more effective in the red zone if Collins finally pulls his head out of his ass! His excuse for not going to him was that he was double covered??? FUCKING DUH! He will still make the play just throw it up like they did in Minn. Anderson will also play a big role and being 6'7 800lb's I can see why Collins doesn't throw to him, fucker looks like a lineman running down the field! Get the kid more balls, we need the TE as a big role in our offense and not just for blocking.

The Bills are not the Cowboys but last year when Drew visited Oakland with the Bills we sacked him 7 times with all kind of different blitz packages. I hope Rob Ryan remembers this.

Jano gets booooooed and he goes back to GHB and becomes the great kicker we used to know!
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

You're in safe hands, DF. I'm sure when HH rolls around he'll be more than happy to remind you of what happened the last time he dropped a Cowboy av on the 'Skins.

My participation would only be to get the Raider fans jumping on the bet wagon.

Nothing like a little forum-wide action on the game.
Last edited by orcinus on Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

You mean this?

Don't worry DF, I got us covered for all AV bet's. You take the Sig, I'll take the AV.

I sure hope Aaron Glenn has his head screwed on straight. We're going to need him this week. I think he could be pivotal in this game. For those not keeping track, Aaron is our nickel back and still a hell of a ball player. The Texans fucked up trading Al for Buchanon (who they've since benched) and letting glenn go. He'll likely be helping on Moss most of the game, and I wouldn't be surprised to see them take Newman and put him on Moss the entire game. Newman has proven he can cover Moss, just not consistently. Moss will get his on Newman, but don't think Moss will be 10 yards open every play.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Damn HH, I totally forogt about that one. Ok Game on Raider fan. Are there any of you that want to join in on this little sig/AV wager? Don't make me do my best impression of James on your asses.

:lol:
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

jackass007 wrote:I do have a legitimate bitch here

1992 @ oak/la
1995 @ oak
1998 at home
2001 @ oak
2005 @ oak

WTF don't they have to visit our house every once in a while?
Taking in hurricane refugees is one thing..taking in Raiderfan is another.
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

Raider Loco wrote:The Bills are not the Cowboys but last year when Drew visited Oakland with the Bills we sacked him 7 times with all kind of different blitz packages. I hope Rob Ryan remembers this.

Jano gets booooooed and he goes back to GHB and becomes the great kicker we used to know!
With your secondary, by all means, blitz away! Blitz every play, I dare you, I double dare you... Go ahead make it easy, I hate tight games
Raider Loco
Elwood

Post by Raider Loco »

jackass007 wrote:
Raider Loco wrote:The Bills are not the Cowboys but last year when Drew visited Oakland with the Bills we sacked him 7 times with all kind of different blitz packages. I hope Rob Ryan remembers this.

With your secondary, by all means, blitz away! Blitz every play, I dare you, I double dare you... Go ahead make it easy, I hate tight games
That's the problem, what's Rob Ryan waiting for? Wether he blitz or not they are still completing passes except the QB is going back to the huddle whithout a grass stain. So they don't give up the big play, yet the defense stays on the field for most of the game and they get tired. Our run defense has been nails we just need the secondary to make plays and create some turnovers, most of that happens when the qb's under pressure or has been hurried out of the pocket.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

I know I've been giving you raider fans shit the past few days- but I would wish you're squad the best on Sunday. Beat the shit out of the Cowboys. Hopefully you can take advantage of that suspect secondary...
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

BBMarley wrote:I know I've been giving you raider fans shit the past few days- but I would wish you're squad the best on Sunday. Beat the shit out of the Cowboys. Hopefully you can take advantage of that suspect secondary...
rack that.

this just in- dallas has given up the second most TD's in the league through the air.

raiduhs get their first win sunday when dallas fails to pull one out of their ass again (or fails to hold a late lead again- take your pick), 34-27.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

Fantasy footballers worldwide are racking this game. Shit-Ds for all.