Classy LSU fan...

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Classy LSU fan...

Post by Left Seater »

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/ ... eday_x.htm
It was a stark contrast to the welcome Tennessee's team received when it arrived on campus two hours earlier. LSU fans rocked their buses and broke windows by throwing beer bottles at the Vols.

UT athletics director Mike Hamilton said the Tennessee party had four buses, and he was on the last one, which included other school officials and cheerleaders. "They were throwing bottles at the buses and that kind of stuff," Hamilton said. "The bus I was on, they broke three of the windows."

Vicky Fulmer, wife of UT coach Phillip Fulmer, was riding on the first UT bus and said fans threw beer all over it.

LSU officials explained that three cracked windows occurred after the UT buses mistakenly got behind the LSU team buses, which stopped as scheduled.

"Usually that never happens," LSU associate athletics director Herb Vincent said. "We keep the (visiting team) buses moving so the fans never get the opportunity to touch the buses."

Why am I not surprised?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Sounds like Kalfan to me.

Been there, done that.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

after going to the Sugar Bowl in 2003-04, i'm not sure there are adequate words for LSU fan.

i've been to dozens of college football games at different venues--even in the SEC. and i was expecting a lot of nonsense being as how it was LSU in New Orleans.....but it was far out.

first hand accounts about LSU fan pissing in your elevator ride at the Superdome Hyatt, spitting bourbon at your dad (who was an army ranger--i thought he might kill someone)....just look like words....and don't get the "feel" of LSU fan.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:Sounds like Kalfan to me.

Been there, done that.
What are you talking about; it said they were throwing beer bottles not daisies.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

and here in Charlotte which of course is home of some of the biggest SEC and ACC homers on talk radio they will dismiss this but yet after tOSU vs Texas they spent FOUR FUCKING days raking tOSU over the coals...
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

God knew what he was doing when he slammed Katrina into the Louisianna Gulf Coast.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

The second we start getting on LSU fan about drunken classless acts, it'll happen to Florida fan, USC fan, FSU fan, Va Tech fan...lots of alcohol, lots of football fervor, and lots of kids under the age of 25 is a disaster waiting to happen anywhere, not just in Baton Rouge.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Re: Classy LSU fan...

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Left Seater wrote:http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/ ... eday_x.htm
It was a stark contrast to the welcome Tennessee's team received when it arrived on campus two hours earlier. LSU fans rocked their buses and broke windows by throwing beer bottles at the Vols.

UT athletics director Mike Hamilton said the Tennessee party had four buses, and he was on the last one, which included other school officials and cheerleaders. "They were throwing bottles at the buses and that kind of stuff," Hamilton said. "The bus I was on, they broke three of the windows."

Vicky Fulmer, wife of UT coach Phillip Fulmer, was riding on the first UT bus and said fans threw beer all over it.

LSU officials explained that three cracked windows occurred after the UT buses mistakenly got behind the LSU team buses, which stopped as scheduled.

"Usually that never happens," LSU associate athletics director Herb Vincent said. "We keep the (visiting team) buses moving so the fans never get the opportunity to touch the buses."

Why am I not surprised?
Because you shouldn't be. Where is SixPackDan when you need to nail one of these bastards. :D

Seriously though I am totally behind King's opinon. I went to the Sugar Bowl that year as well and LSU's fans are about the most redneck non english speaking fans in the country. It takes real skill to make some of OUr fans to look like Donald Trump class and dress wise but they succeeded with flying colors.

One dumbass had the stupidity to walk about 5 feet infront of me and my father and throw a full can of beer at us. My father being the hot head he is caught it and grabbed the bastard in one motion. and attempted to feed him the can with full force. A NOPD officer stopped him and IDed him. His military ID and the fact that the officer was a former Ranger probably saved my ass from having to post bail :evil:.

The 4 days spent in Nawlins was a debacle all the way around and I carry with me more stories than I care to repeat.

Classless fans in order:

1. LSU
2. Colorado (sorry Mike but just the truth)
3. Oklahoma State
4. Mississippi State
5. Texass (no Oklahoma fan's list is complete without these asshats)
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:The second we start getting on LSU fan about drunken classless acts, it'll happen to Florida fan, USC fan, FSU fan, Va Tech fan...lots of alcohol, lots of football fervor, and lots of kids under the age of 25 is a disaster waiting to happen anywhere, not just in Baton Rouge.
Sorry I have had experience with many of the fanbases you just mentioned and none have ever compared to LSUfan.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i'm not talking about kids under 25. i'm talking about people between the ages of 25-60.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

I love how you conveniently left out this part of the article...
LSU chief of police Ricky Adams said the incident was the only one reported prior to kickoff on a day when "everything was going well. It was a late-arriving crowd with traffic moderate to heavy. We have law enforcement out on post, and the crowd is about what I expected."
LSU has some jack ass fans as do most all other universities (usually the loser frat boy element). Don't judge the hundreds of thousands of great LSU fans for a handfull of idiots. Oh and to those bitiching about peoples poor behavior in New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl, had you never been to one of those before? Its freakin New Orleans and New Years. What the hell did you expect?
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

King Crimson wrote:i'm not talking about kids under 25. i'm talking about people between the ages of 25-60.
I thought it was more like 4 - 90 in that crowd. Never felt like tossing a 6 year old around like a rag doll until that week.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

TenTallBen wrote:I love how you conveniently left out this part of the article...
LSU chief of police Ricky Adams said the incident was the only one reported prior to kickoff on a day when "everything was going well. It was a late-arriving crowd with traffic moderate to heavy. We have law enforcement out on post, and the crowd is about what I expected."
LSU has some jack ass fans as do most all other universities (usually the loser frat boy element). Don't judge the hundreds of thousands of great LSU fans for a handfull of idiots. Oh and to those bitiching about peoples poor behavior in New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl, had you never been to one of those before? Its freakin New Orleans and New Years. What the hell did you expect?
i've been to NO many times. I really like NO. standard unorganized idiocy is one thing. directed (and borderline violent) idiocy is altogether different when you are the focussed object of that idiocy.

and it wasn't New Years. the behavior i saw was far too consistant to be merely "a handful of idiots". now, i met some great LSU fans. but, they wre VASTLY outnumbered by people pushing you on the ramps in the Superdome, pissing in the elevator etc.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

SunCoastSooner wrote:Classless fans in order:

1a. LSU
1b. taco tech
3. Oklahoma State
4. Mississippi State
Hard not to have a classless fans list without adding tech.

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

IndyFrisco wrote:

1a. LSU
1b. taco tech
3. Oklahoma State
4. Mississippi State

Miami's missing from that list as well.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

TallBen,

I left out that part because it adds nothing other than the police officer saying that the crowd was acting as expected. So, actually, maybe I should have included that because the local cops expected that type of behavior.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:Miami's missing from that list as well.
You mean the 20,000 that didn't show up last week?
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:The second we start getting on LSU fan about drunken classless acts, it'll happen to Florida fan, USC fan, FSU fan, Va Tech fan...lots of alcohol, lots of football fervor, and lots of kids under the age of 25 is a disaster waiting to happen anywhere, not just in Baton Rouge.
I* see you working M and agree to a certian extent. However in a civilized society a certian standard of behavior is the norm. We should never expect, condon, or tolerate anything less.

I always make it a point to approach a fan or 2 from the visiting school after an FSU home game wheter FSU wins or looses, and wish them a safe trip home. My thinking is that person leaves Tally with a positive impression of FSU fan.

BTW, Miami fan and Gator fan are by and large vile. The main difference is that Gator fan is not so vile when they come to Tally. Seemingly they are only brave enough to act like ashole trash when they are in thier own back yard. Now Miami fan they will be scum no matter where they are at.
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:and here in Charlotte which of course is home of some of the biggest SEC and ACC homers on talk radio they will dismiss this but yet after tOSU vs Texas they spent FOUR FUCKING days raking tOSU over the coals...
Well your SEC and ACC homers in charlotte know nothing of southern football.

LSU fans act like this normally. That is why it is not really news.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

IndyFrisco wrote:God knew what he was doing when he slammed Katrina into the Louisianna Gulf Coast.
Wow talking about classless fans and then we see this pop up?

Did God also know what he was doing when the bonfire came crashing down?

By reputation & experience here is my list of classless fans

1. Oklahoma - I've seen and been in too many fights in Dallas
2. Arkansas - They hate Texas more than they love themselves
3. Aggsy - See Hoggie fan
4. Taco Tech - Alcohol and stupid people don't mix
5. LSU - Alcohol and stupid inbred people don't mix
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Vito Corleone wrote:Did God also know what he was doing when the bonfire came crashing down?
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

TenTallBen wrote:I love how you conveniently left out this part of the article...
TTB I live about 4 hours away from Nawlins and stay there for a weekend about 3 to 5 times a year at La Pavillion which is basically across the street from the Dome. I know what to expect in Quarter. The LSU fan base makes it look like a 6 year old girls slumber party.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:

1a. LSU
1b. taco tech
3. Oklahoma State
4. Mississippi State

Miami's missing from that list as well.
I've never had a problem with a Miami fan to be completly honest
Waz
Elwood

Post by Waz »

IndyFrisco wrote:

1a. LSU
1b. taco tech
3. Oklahoma State
4. Mississippi State

didnt some aggie plebe stab an smwho fan on Kyle?
Aggie Gal
Certified Thinker™

Post by Aggie Gal »

Well, didn't stab him exactly ...

The story has gotten better over the years. Now, it's related by some that a Yell Leader held a saber to a female cheerleader's throat.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Worst fans that I have ever seen:

East Carolina - Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium becomes a haven for every drunken douchebag in Eastern North Carolina. I spent more time watching fights than I did watching the game. They also like to take their act on the road.

Miami - Just a bunch of classless assholes... like their players.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:Sounds like Kalfan to me.

Been there, done that.

Is there anything more pathetic than a Trekkie?

Why yes there is...

I give you... southern CAL fan.

the truth
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Waz wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:

1a. LSU
1b. taco tech
3. Oklahoma State
4. Mississippi State

Didn't notice the A&M fans on the tech field in that pic...
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

I cant believe no one has mentioned West Virginia fans.

They are some of the worst.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

Mr T wrote:I cant believe no one has mentioned West Virginia fans.

They are some of the worst.
Are you implying that rioting, couch burning, and the lobbing of half full Jim Beam bottles at opposing fans is a bad thing?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

stuckinia wrote:Are you implying that rioting, couch burning, and the lobbing of half full Jim Beam bottles at opposing fans is a bad thing?
Not if you catch'em.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Miami fan certainly looked the nastiest in person, but no one actually did anything f-ed up in the two games I've seen them play live.

1. West Virginia (by FAR)
2. Florida
3. Colorado
4. Texas Tech
5. Mississippi State (hard to believe these people are representing an academic institution.)

Never seen LSU fan. I'll have to reserve judgement.
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

Aggie Gal wrote:Well, didn't stab him exactly ...

The story has gotten better over the years. Now, it's related by some that a Yell Leader held a saber to a female cheerleader's throat.

This is an open appeal to all Aggie fans to please stop using the term " yell leader" I can't breath from laughing so hard every time I think of those gay male cheer leaders flashing the crowd signals.
Frisco I know how it gives you chills to think about it but I'm beggig you, please cease.

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I'm pretty sure it is just smack from all you guys, but when I said "it gave me chills", I was referring to hearing 40,000 people yelling the same thing in unison throughout the game. Awesome atmosphere.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

I had no idea Miss State fans had this kind of rep, you sure theyre not just pissed that they lose all the frickin time?
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

SoCalTrjn wrote:I had no idea Miss State fans had this kind of rep, you sure theyre not just pissed that they lose all the frickin time?
I am pretty sure that bags of dung being slung at opposing fans and players isn't a sign of sportsmanship ;)
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

when did that happen?

holy shit I thought classlessness on that magnitude was reserved for soccer fans, bored that their sport is played by wannabe cross country running cunts whose mommies were too affraid their little daisy would get injured playing football so she signd him up for AYSO. Next thing is Miss St players are going to fall down and grab their eye when an opposing player coms near them, they will roll around on the ground faking agony until the trainer comes out and sprays them with the magic, towell wrapped, can, then miraculously they will jump up and rejoin the game
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

IndyFrisco wrote:I'm pretty sure it is just smack from all you guys, but when I said "it gave me chills", I was referring to hearing 40,000 people yelling the same thing in unison throughout the game. Awesome atmosphere.
So we will have to take it on your word that your not a closet "yell leader" :lol:

Waz
Elwood

Post by Waz »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Waz wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote: Hard not to have a classless fans list without adding tech.

Didn't notice the A&M fans on the tech field in that pic...
oh like that makes a fucking difference in aggieland. walk on the grass and you get your ass run through with a sword.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

SoCalTrjn wrote:when did that happen?

holy shit I thought classlessness on that magnitude was reserved for soccer fans, bored that their sport is played by wannabe cross country running cunts whose mommies were too affraid their little daisy would get injured playing football so she signd him up for AYSO. Next thing is Miss St players are going to fall down and grab their eye when an opposing player coms near them, they will roll around on the ground faking agony until the trainer comes out and sprays them with the magic, towell wrapped, can, then miraculously they will jump up and rejoin the game
Miss Stake has been known to do this a number of times over the years.