Countdown to Chef beatdown starts NOW........

The best of the best
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Countdown to Chef beatdown starts NOW........

Post by Raydah James »

You fucking cow tipping inbreds have been running your knoblslobbers all over this bitch about your weak ass win over a horribly pathetic jet team.

That all ends this weekend-Enjoy your fucking assblasting, Chef tards-It will undoubtedly be quick and painful.

Raiders-37

Sister Chasers-21

Fucking pussies.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Keep saving your quarters, James. You'll be needing them to pay off that $50 wager that your mouth made.
Nope. Not dead.
Jeff 2K5
Run from NFL

Post by Jeff 2K5 »

I'm not a Chefs or Raiders fan but I know formulas......

Green + Holmes + Johnson + Gonzalez + big physical O-line + soggy Raiders D = an asskicking by Chefs.
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Re: Countdown to Chef beatdown starts NOW........

Post by Louis Cyphre »

Raydah James wrote:You fucking cow tipping inbreds have been running your knoblslobbers all over this bitch about your weak ass win over a horribly pathetic jet team.

Aren't there more cows in the state of California than in Kansas and Missouri combined. I'm talking about the four legged kind, not the two legged variety.
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Jeff 2K5 wrote:I'm not a Chefs or Raiders fan but I know formulas......

Green + Holmes + Johnson + Gonzalez + big physical O-line + soggy Raiders D = an asskicking by Chefs.
Bwa-haha... I'll let skinfan take care of my light work.

Chiefs 42
'duhs 24
joe6pac
Elwood

Post by joe6pac »

I just want to see the "Freak Show" at the "Hole". Do you fucking Tards know how stupid you look? Oh wait you probably don't since you can't sell out your crib and see it on your recently stolen TV except for an occasional Chiefs visit.

Chiefs 38
Duhs 24
Find'em hot, leav'em wet
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

joe6pac wrote:I just want to see the "Freak Show" at the "Hole". Do you fucking Tards know how stupid you look? Oh wait you probably don't since you can't sell out your crib and see it on your recently stolen TV except for an occasional Chiefs visit.

Chiefs 38
Duhs 24
There's not a single Oakland Raider fan here, that lives in Oakland.

They'll be able to watch.

After seeing the "new" Chiefs yesterday, I'd fine it hard for any team to beat them if they play as well as they did yesterday.

m2
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

Jeff 2K5 wrote:I'm not a Chefs or Raiders fan but I know formulas......

Short, sweet, and right to the point...Props to the Deadskins fan for the Nail
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Jeff 2K5 wrote:but I know formulas......
Like the man formula that your face gets blasted with nightly, or the Cowboy colored formula that you asscrack tongueing pussies have to swallow twice yearly from the beatdowns?

I honestly waited to see how many of you ignorant cocksmokers would grab jeffs nutsack and position each ball over thier eye sockets.......of course, the bunch of you that doesnt know a fucking thing about football did exactly that.

How about this formula for you dumbfucks:

Much improved Oakland D + Moss + Jordan + Porter + Curry + Big, Badass O-Line + Pathetic fucking Greifs D= Easy fucking win.

The Pats schemed like motherfuckers on D to pull that win out-it was close until the very end. Cheftards, what makes you think that pussy ass D is in the same galaxy as the Pats?!?!

Fucking Laughable.

I'll be enjoying the ass whipping that the Raiders will be throwing down very much......
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Raydah James wrote: I'll be enjoying sending that $50 to JHawk towards the end of this year very much......
I knew you would.
Nope. Not dead.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

No one stands a chance against the future Super Bowl Champions, the Kansas City Chefs. They have the greatest defense ever assembled. They are going 16-0 and no one can stop them. Many NFL teams are very afraid to play such an awesome display of speed and power. We should all just forfeit and give the title to the chefs right now.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

T REX wrote: Super Bowl Champions, the Kansas City Chefs.
BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!

Sincerely,

The last 35+ years

Post by Guest »

Raydah James wrote:

Big, Badass O-Line
Link? Would that badass line be the same line that Richard Seymour singlehandedly abused last Thursday? Are Jake Grove and Langston Walker ready to remove the plungers from their bleeding assholes yet? And somebody tell Robert Gallery that just because you are taken #2 overall doesn't automatically make you a great player. Dude has been subpar so far Faider fan- you know I'm right about this. I'm not sure if an offensive line in which Barry Simms is the best player can be considered badass personally.
Fucking Laughable.

Finally something we agree on.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Raydah James wrote:
The Pats schemed like motherfuckers on D to pull that win out...
Whilst you Raiduh cocksuckers schemed like hell, simply trying NOT to get embarassed.

It almost worked.

The Chiefs are gonna' embarass the 'duhs this next, James. Right in front of the freak show in Chokeland that call themselves fans. Take it to the bank...my bank, 'cause you're gonna owe me after this season is done.

KC called the dogs off early against the Jet's, 'cause Herman Edwards is one of Vermeils boys.

Unfortunately for the 'duhs, Vermeil has no such compassion for the dipshit organization that Aunt Alice controls.

You'll be in here hoping he dies and rots in hell before halftime. I know this, you know this, everybody who's read your homosmack drivel knows this, so why the charade?

You're a good little soldier. Rock on dude.

Maybe you can get a simp like Radio fan to come in here and say that you "pulled our chains like a top"...but I doubt it.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

You gotta give James credit, no matter how bad his team is, he'll always run the smack up to the ass whipping, them he'll come in after the game, hat in hand, and offer the props to this week's abuser.

It's not even sporting anymore. It was there for a couple seasons, when they had Gannon, but now the Raiders don't know how to win. They've got talent but no discipline, gameplan or structure.

It's a team of individuals. By Mid season you'll see the old Randy pulling some sorta bullshit. The Raiders will lead the league in penalties and finish again in the AFC west cellar.

James knows this. It's why he wouldn't bet the Chiefs Raiders records.

No worries, there may be a silver lining for the Raider fans:

* They could land in a position to draft Leinert
* Al could Die

Sure, they'd still be 2-3 years from putting a competitive team on the field but at least they wouldn't be the hapless group of has beens, never wills and MeMe's they are now.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

RACK Raider James .

Anybody that cocksure while having Kerry Collins as QB has major stones .
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

We've seen it all before.

Red drip fan will slink in here Monday with it's collective tail between it's legs.

No sense kidding yourselves, kiddos.

You secondary can't handle Oakland's receiver talent, speed, and athletijizzum.

Classic mismatch in that regard.

Multiple big plays, multiple fun replays, multiple chortles from your's truly.

Chris Carr is a slippery little bugger, and he's going yard on a return in the very near future.

One of them thangs a football purist can just feel.

Sunday night seems 'bout right to me.

Be a damn pity to waste it during a blowout.

Oh well........

Raiduhs - 31
Griefs - 21
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

KC Scott wrote: James knows this. It's why he wouldn't bet the Chiefs Raiders records.
He bet with me on it. $50. Which he's hoping beyond hope that the board will crash before it comes time to pay up.
Nope. Not dead.
Jeff 2K5
Run from NFL

Post by Jeff 2K5 »

Raydah James wrote:
Jeff 2K5 wrote:but I know formulas......
Like the man formula that your face gets blasted with nightly, or the Cowboy colored formula that you asscrack tongueing pussies have to swallow twice yearly from the beatdowns?
True to form Raiduh fan opens up their pieholes and inserts their Nikes (or light saber, take your pick :lol: ). I can't speak for everyone else, but I really don't care to read your references to homo-erotic experiences with other men even though it appears you are more than anxious to proudly share them. I'm here to talk football so how about staying on subject mmkay?

And I don't believe I saw "Redskins vs Cowboys" in the title of this thread. :roll:

I think the Redskins have more wins in the last decade against the Chiefs than the Raiduhs do........ foot meet piehole :lol:

How about this formula for you dumbfucks:

Much improved Oakland D + Moss + Jordan + Porter + Curry + Big, Badass O-Line + Pathetic fucking Greifs D= Easy fucking win.
Much improved D........... that gave up 30 points and lost. Have brain freeze much?

Moss - caught one long pass against a Pats D that no longer has Ty Law. And if the Raiduh D doesn't show up I'd say that cancels Moss out. More brilliance by Raiduh fan. :roll:

Jordan - he's a Terp so I'm a big fan of his, but kind of hard to run when your fat out of shape O-line can't block their way out of a paper bag. He picked the wrong team.

Porter & Curry - are talented, but see Moss comment above. :wink:

"Big badass O-line"? Who, Robert "Tony Mandarich" Gallery? :lol:

Not saying the Chefs D is the best in the NFL, but all they have to do it outplay the Faiduhs D, which I can't imagine will be that difficult.

And lastly, any good play by the Faiduhs will quickly be canceled out by the choking coaching job of one Norv Turner. Have a nice season Raiduh fan, it's gonna be a long one! :lol:

But at least you'll have a shot at Leinhart. :wink:
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

I actually think the Raiders run defense might be pretty decent this year. It's the pass defense that blows. Doesn't matter though. Atlanta came into Arrowhead last year as the number one run defense and the Chiefs shredded them for 8 rushing td's. You can't stop them. You can only hope to contain them.

Raider fan must be anxious for a win against the Chiefs. 4 straight games without a win makes even the meanest ex-con feel weak and inferior. History tells us that 5 in a row isn't very likely.

That said, I'm hesitant to make any predictions just yet. With 4 starters hurt and being unsure if they will play I must wait to predict an outcome.

Fuck that. The Chiefs are going to fucking flatten the Raiders for a 5th straight game. Darth Vader, The Grim Reaper, Skeletor, The Gangbangers, The Wanna-Be Tough Guy Gangbangers with homosexual undertones (sup Jamie) will have to wait until the rematch at Arrowhead for a victory.

I'm sure after this game all Chief fans that post on this board will be on the look out when driving down I-70. The question is. Will they stop and fight Jamie or will they just plow him over like Larry Johnson's gonna do to their defense?

Chiefs make it 5 straight.

Chiefs 34
Duhs 31
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

JHawkBCD wrote:
KC Scott wrote: James knows this. It's why he wouldn't bet the Chiefs Raiders records.
He bet with me on it. $50. Which he's hoping beyond hope that the board will crash before it comes time to pay up.
The odds of the board crashing are way better than the odds of the Chefs not having a solid grip on last place in the AFC West in December.

As far as the head-to-head match up goes, the Raiders are still the Raiders, and the Chefs are still gay as a Ungaro spring frock.

How brutal will the Raiders beatdown of the Chefs be? It'll be Guy_Fawkes getting caught backing his 72 pink Vega into a row of Harleys outside of a biker bar & knocking them over like dominoes brutal.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

Cuda wrote:
JHawkBCD wrote:
The odds of the board crashing are way better than the odds of the Chefs not having a solid grip on last place in the AFC West in December.

As far as the head-to-head match up goes, the Raiders are still the Raiders, and the Chefs are still gay as a Ungaro spring frock.

How brutal will the Raiders beatdown of the Chefs be? It'll be Guy_Fawkes getting caught backing his 72 pink Vega into a row of Harleys outside of a biker bar & knocking them over like dominoes brutal.
Is this prediction going to go as well as your Jets vs. Chiefs prediction? :lol:
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

I didn't make a prediction on Jets vs. Chefs.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

Cuda wrote:I didn't make a prediction on Jets vs. Chefs.
My bad. Must of been someone else. :oops:
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

Here's an interesting tidbit.

The Raiders have won 9 of their last 10 home openers! The one loss came to guess who? The Chiefs.

Bode :lol:
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

[marq=left]'BODE [/marq]
[marq=right] 'BODE[/marq]

Any questions, chef pussies?

:lol:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Raydah James wrote: Any questions?
Yeah, how many tanks of gas would you have been able to buy with the $120 you're gonna have to send this way? :lol:

Oh, and Toos, I know you're lurking...we're on for a fiddy straight up on the home and home, correct?
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

War Wagon wrote:Yeah, how many tanks of gas would you have been able to buy with the $120 you're gonna have to send this way? :lol:

RJ, sig bet?
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

RadioFan wrote:
War Wagon wrote:Yeah, how many tanks of gas would you have been able to buy with the $120 you're gonna have to send this way? :lol:

RJ, sig bet?
IN.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Raydah James wrote:IN.
Ok, a week then ... or until your ass-kicking at Arrowhead on Nov. 6. Up to you.
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

m2 wrote:There's not a single Oakland Raider fan here, that lives in Oakland.
Holly Shit, I can't believe I'm about to say this...
Rack M2!!!

I’ve NEVER meet a Raider fan from Oakland! What gives Raydah fan? Mommy didn’t give you enough attention?
Run if you have to but keep up!
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

godzilla2002 wrote:
I’ve NEVER meet a Raider fan from Oakland! What gives Raydah fan?
Im from L.A. and my father had season tickets and took me to my first Raider game when I was a teenager and many more until '95 came and pissed the faithful off something fierce.

I've only met a couple of cats from Oak town who rep the Silver and Black-but I still know a TON of peeps from L.A. that are die-hard Raider fans.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

joe6pac wrote:I just want to see the "Freak Show" at the "Hole". Do you fucking Tards know how stupid you look? Oh wait you probably don't since you can't sell out your crib and see it on your recently stolen TV except for an occasional Chiefs visit.

Chiefs 38
Duhs 24
Here's a few Joe....All but the montage I took in person at the "Mosoleum".

godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

Raydah James wrote:Im from L.A.
Not kidding when I say this… Every time I meet a Raider fan I ask him if they are from Oakland. Never has anyone said yes, not even a “I’m from L.A.” I get the same answer every time…”I’ve always been a Raider fan. The fact is here in Denver 90% of them are or were spray paint wielding punks!
If you ever get out this way, let me know so I can buy you a beer and I can at least say I had a beer with a Raider fan from L.A. once.
Run if you have to but keep up!
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

godzilla2002 wrote:
Raydah James wrote:Im from L.A.
Not kidding when I say this… Every time I meet a Raider fan I ask him if they are from Oakland. Never has anyone said yes, not even a “I’m from L.A.” I get the same answer every time…”I’ve always been a Raider fan. The fact is here in Denver 90% of them are or were spray paint wielding punks!
If you ever get out this way, let me know so I can buy you a beer and I can at least say I had a beer with a Raider fan from L.A. once.
Will do bro.....
jidar
Crack Whore

Post by jidar »

You have got to be kidding me. Some of the malt liquor swilling convicts of Raider nation got work release from county and decided to use the Internet.

The Chiefs are going to score and do it often. There is no indication that any part of the Raiders Defense is going to do anything to slow down the Chiefs O. The Chiefs offense hasn't been slowed down by anyone in quite awhile, even when we lose, and this sorry sack of shit Raiders team isn't going to change that.

Randy Moss is Randy Moss and nobody shuts him down, but he's still got Kerry "Deer in headlights" Collins throwing to him, so it doesn't matter. That cock sucker Collins will be good for 3 turnovers at least, 2 ints and a fumble. Meanwhile the resident window licking retards on the Raiders O line are going to wonder if there is anyone in the NFL they can actually keep off of their quarterback.

The Raiders are about to get handled, anyone can see that.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

DasChoads wrote:
Raydah James wrote: Any questions, chef pussies?

Yes, as a matter of fact I do have questions.

How are your 2 best "run stoppers" Warren Sapp, and Ted Washington going to stop Priest Holmes, and Larry Johnson?
The leg-irons Johnson will be wearing should make that pretty easy- provided he's out of jail by game time, that is
jidar
Crack Whore

Post by jidar »

Cuda wrote: The leg-irons Johnson will be wearing should make that pretty easy- provided he's out of jail by game time, that is
Go ahead and take that shot, because you know what I know and that everone else knows: No fucking way do the Raiders slow down the Chiefs running game. Not a chance.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

They only have to slow down half of it- the justice system will take care of the rest