Fantasy Football Question

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Nixhex
Spliffy

Fantasy Football Question

Post by Nixhex »

I have a choice between Leftwich and Mcnair as a backup QB. Whom should I go with? :? I can't decide.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

If you pick up McNair make sure you keep McNairs backup on speed dial.
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

mvscal wrote:The Jags are supposed to be putting in a new offense that makes better use of Leftwich's ability. I'm really not sure how much McNair has left.

I'd take Leftwich.
Didn't know that about Jville. Thanks
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

I'm a Norm Chow believer, so I'd take McNair.

Add to that Jacksonville has a solid D and will prolly try to play more ball control. Tenn will prolly be behind in the 4th a lot, requiring throwing to catch up.
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Leftwich just plain stunk when I saw him play Atlanta a couple of weeks ago. I'll believe in their spread offense when I see it do something besides punt 3 out of every 4 possessions.
Add to that Jacksonville has a solid D and will prolly try to play more ball control. Tenn will prolly be behind in the 4th a lot, requiring throwing to catch up.

Agreed
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

I think McNair will come at a great value... Not playing last year will make him fall far or go undrafted in most leagues. With Norm in there now- I think he'll defintely pull back up to close to his stats of 2-3 years ago.

Leftwich is decent- but it remains to be seen what his new system will do for him. He may take a weeks to get used to it- and hurt you in the long run...

I say this guy-

Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Re: Fantasy Football Question

Post by frodo_biguns »

Nixhex wrote:I have a choice between Leftwich and Mcnair as a backup QB. Whom should I go with? :? I can't decide.
Niether! Scan the waiver wire!
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

frodo_biguns wrote:
Nixhex wrote:I have a choice between Leftwich and Mcnair as a backup QB. Whom should I go with? :? I can't decide.
I have and there isn't much. I currently have Leftwich but someone just dropped McNair. I'm leaning toward McNair at the moment.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Nixhex wrote:
frodo_biguns wrote:
I have and there isn't much. I currently have Leftwich but someone just dropped McNair. I'm leaning toward McNair at the moment.
You'd be better off picking up Volek, you know he'll be starting soon enough.