Total anarchy in Florida's Capital

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Total anarchy in Florida's Capital

Post by Mr T »

Under 6 hours away.

Have yet to hear an analyst pick FSU. FSU has always been better off as the underdog.

What we need to do:
FSUs defense needs to make big plays all game long. FSU needs to get out big early and keep it. FSU is 0-15 in the last 15 games that have been decided by 10 points or less in this series.

My prediction:
My brain says another loss but my heart says we are ending the fucking streak today.

Predictions everybody?

Ps. FMFFM.

TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

Likewise, not many expect FSU to win this. I'm with you T...let's get this shit ON!!!!!
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

Oh, I forgot...

FMFFM
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Re: Total anarchy in Florida's Capital

Post by Moby Dick »

Mr T wrote:Under 6 hours away.

Have yet to hear an analyst pick FSU. FSU has always been better off as the underdog.

What we need to do:
FSUs defense needs to make big plays all game long. FSU needs to get out big early and keep it. FSU is 0-15 in the last 15 games that have been decided by 10 points or less in this series.

My prediction:
My brain says another loss but my heart says we are ending the fucking streak today.

Predictions everybody?

Ps. FMFFM.

been looking forward to this game!

hope FSU knocks Goldtooth U's dick int eh dirt..

goodluck!
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

i am so freakin nervours. I am so tired of losing to Miami. I am hoping we can establish a ground game against their front 4. Drew is gonna face a great D, but I think Wright is gonna see a better one. Miami scares the shiut out of me but I cant help but think we are gonna win this time out.

FSU 17-13
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Mr T wrote: FSUs defense needs to make big plays all game long. FSU needs to get out big early and keep it.
Did I call it or did I call it?
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Mr T wrote:
Mr T wrote: FSUs defense needs to make big plays all game long. FSU needs to get out big early and keep it.
Did I call it or did I call it?
FSU's special teams made some big plays as well.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Poor snaps and missed field goals came from poor play on miami's part.

A FG, a block punt that our inept offense couldnt do shit with, putting Hester/Deion in there places, and some good returns.

Special Teams played good.
Defense played exceptional
Offense hasnt been seen since 11-18-2000.

FSUs Defense went 9-3 last year. The offense went 0-12.
This year FSUs Defense is 1-0 and the offense is still winless.

BTW, WHY THE FUCK WAS WEATHERFORD CELEBRATING? I WOULD HAVE WENT STRAIGHT TO THE LOCKER ROOM AND WAITED TO KISS EVERYONE ELSES ASS.
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

I saw that too....it was funny. Drew and Xavier celebrating together...they were probably saying....man we played like shit and still fucking won!!! Breaking that streak had to be something to cheer about...
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

If I wouldve been on FSUs team, I wouldve punched the mother fucker in the throat.

Jeffy, Dickey, and Weatherford need to keep there fucking mouths shut and know there roll.

Lee didnt even get a chance to play really. One drive and that was it. Seems kinda similar to the Rix and Fabian controversy. I see Lee going somewhere else if he doesnt get the rock. Weatherford absolutely sucks.
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

Lee will have the job going into the BC game. That is what think.

He came onto the field and you could feel Miami going..."oh shit"...

Then he just called the wrong formation and missed the snap... :oops:
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

Hold on a bit T and Chief. BOTH Lee and Weatherferd are gamers that will grow into very good players. The moment was bigger than both of them put together. Give em time and let them grow up.

To answer the question of why they were celebrating- The huge difference in this years squad as opposed to those over the past 3 years is that they actually are a TEAM. it showed as every one celebrated after a great win and it showed when the D sacked up instead of folding when UM was at the 2 with just a few minutes remaining. Huge upside if you ask me.
The raggidyness will work out- Having the citadel next week is just what the Dr. ordered to work on poor areas of thier game.
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

Don't get me wrong...no where did I say that Drew sucks. I said he played bad and that I thought it might be directly related to the 0.4 seconds he had to throw the ball.

With that said, I still think Lee starts the BC game. I just see a more potent gameplan with the spread offense. But I agree that both players have GREAT potential.

Nolesy, it's nice to have you back! You healthy now?
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

True X is more mobile and probably better suited to " spread it out"- he was a pure shot gunner in High school and a damn good one at that. Either way i am really jacked about this team. If they continue to improve they could be a handful by seasons end.
feeling great, thanks for asking.

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

nolesy: I have to disagree. We all heard Rix would get better for 4 straight years. Never happened. Did you ever think that maybe its a result of poor coaching?
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

I have to disagree on the whole Rix thing. He never could check off a receiver and had a terrible case of fumblitis his entire career.

While I could be wrong, I think one of these two qb's will emerge to be special under the coaching staff. At least I hope! I know, I know...hope is an overated emotion :lol:

TRex, what did you think about UF and their first game? I was shocked that it wasn't more of a blow out. I was expecting at least 50 points.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Rex, couldnt see b/c he was camped inside Leak's pants and giving him a Hot carl.
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

Rix=uncoachable ass hole who thought it was all about me.

Lee and Drew are hard working kids who get it.

I don't think Darrel Dickey was / is the problem.

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

TheChief wrote:I have to disagree on the whole Rix thing. He never could check off a receiver and had a terrible case of fumblitis his entire career.

While I could be wrong, I think one of these two qb's will emerge to be special under the coaching staff. At least I hope! I know, I know...hope is an overated emotion :lol:

TRex, what did you think about UF and their first game? I was shocked that it wasn't more of a blow out. I was expecting at least 50 points.
Wyoming was a bowl team last year and they beat UCLA. I didn;t think they would roll over. Also, it looks like Urban is holding back much of the playbook for Tennessee. He doesn't want to show his hand.

I hear ya on Rix. It just seems since Richt has gone your QBs have sucked including Rix, Sexton, and Weatherford.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

I was expecting the same outcome as Georgia and Boise State (SEC vs. a puke). While they were a bowl team, they are still Wyoming.