I was screaming at the TV...

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

I was screaming at the TV...

Post by indyfrisco »

[melt]...WHAT THE FUCK? 9:00 to go in the 4th on the road and up by one and you aren't going for two after the Clemson kicker has already made 5 fucking field goals?

Then, and I almost blew a fucking gasket here, they do a life and fucking times of Rehnquist with 2:41 to go and Clemson is driving. When they finally get back from "being the first to show their little expose", there was 0:16 left. Fuck Rehnquist. Fuck ABCunt News. Fuck it all.

Clemson played a hell of a game. The Aggie defense is as good as a wet paper bag. Save the two goal line stands that held them to field goals. They drove the length of the field on them already. Wasn't like they started on their own 20 or something. More of the same this year I can see. Appel will be the leading tackler, yet again. Not good when your safety leads the team in tackles.

A&M receivers must have had Jergens on their hands because they couldn't catch SHIT. Mobley drops a TD pass where it is just him and the ball. Carter had a couple drops, too.

Courtney Lewis played a pretty good game. He was still MUCH better in 2003 when he was a freshman. His quickness doesn't seem to be what it used to be.

Jason Carter was very impressive returning kicks and running out of the backfield. His pass to Mobley was underthrown but still should have been caught for the TD. Don't know why he jumped in the air to make the throw. He needs to work on his catching skills.

Reggie was money most of the night. Had a few miscues early, but his biggest problem was his receivers hands, or lack thereof.

Last, but not least, the penalties. Had one TD brough back, and gave up a shitload of yards on penalties.

To top it all off, the wife is due in less than a month which means I can't drink right now. I'd give anything to empty a 5th of Jack into my gullet right now.

Bring the SEASON OVER troll on in. A&M is done. And we will lose 5 games again this year...[/melt]
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

:lol:

Rack the melt IF.

This was one of the games I was looking foward to all week, and it lived up to its on-paper potential.

I knew when they didn't go for two, that it could come back to haunt them. That kind of idiotic (non)call nearly always does. WTF were they thinking?

I was pissed about the news break interruption as well. It was bad enough that they broke into the game to begin with -- why not just use a fucking crawl at the bottom of the screen? -- but then they had to go into a whole freaking feature story about the life and times of Rhenquist. FUCK That. With 2 minutes left in a nail-biter, Nobody cares. Show the stupid feature story AFTER the game is over.

Nice job, ABC. Another steller mark in sports coverage.

Idiots.
Aggie Gal
Certified Thinker™

Post by Aggie Gal »

[nothing coherent]
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Karma is a bitch

Fran should not have pissed off the football Gods by screwing Alabama
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
Aggie Gal
Certified Thinker™

Post by Aggie Gal »

Oh, Bill,. Don't make it this easy. What did tu do to piss the football gods off to the point of losing to OU so many years in a row? This ain't Karma: this is bad decision-making.

Long live The Quarter.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Texas/ou is not Karma it is Mack being Bob's lil bitch. Mack need to learn to visualize and attack. Someone needs to whisper in Mack's ear, Water Sucks! Gatorade is better!

Or kidnap Greg Davis :D
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

For all the hub-bub his arrival created Fran still hasn't done anything of note at ATM(ya I know the same can be said for Neb's coach). I expected the aggies to be farther along than this. Tech is probably the second best team in the south right now.

You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Aggie Gal wrote:Oh, Bill,. Don't make it this easy. What did tu do to piss the football gods off to the point of losing to OU so many years in a row? This ain't Karma: this is bad decision-making.

Long live The Quarter.
Well, what did the aggies do to lose 5 in a row to Texas? Karma is a bitch isn't it. You have to love aggie fan. The argument is about A&M and their game agaisnt Clemson not the last 5 years of Texas/OU and the typical repsonse is to bring up something that has nothing to do with the current topic. Nice teflon there, gal.

Right about now someone should hand Kirk Herbstreit his Nostradamus t-shirt along with a pink slip. Nice prediction Herbie.
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

IndyFrisco wrote:[melt]...WHAT THE FUCK? 9:00 to go in the 4th on the road and up by one and you aren't going for two after the Clemson kicker has already made 5 fucking field goals?
That might not be nearly as bad as Mike Stoops on Friday night? (did anyone else catch his act btw?)

Anyway, also on the road...4th quarter, Arizona ball on the Utah 41, 4th and 4, 3:28 left and 1 T.O. left I believe...and he PUNTS! Of course the punter puts it into the endzone for a touchback. Of course Stoops proceeds to rip said punter a new one. Up until that point I think the punter was the only person Stoops hadn't yelled at all night.
FIGHT ON!
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

bet it's hard for him to recruit vs PC..... "look I know you dont want to play for some laughing, giggling coach that keeps winning and everyone gets to play, you want to play for a brow beating redass like me who will scream at you for everything"
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Dude! What little cockbite wouldn't want to play for me? I look just like Ryan O'Neal dammit!. He starred in Paper Moon and Love Story for piss sakes! He used to bone Farrah Fawcett fuckface! Recruits will be all over me like flies on shit you "slim fit" condom-fan piece of ratfuck.

Best Wishes,
Mike

You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Aggie Gal
Certified Thinker™

Post by Aggie Gal »

No, harv.

I'm not arguing that we suck. I'm arguing about the principle of Karma. You don't lose because of Karma: you lose because of poor decison-making, poor recruiting, a confused defense, no defense, etc.

My point was that blaming losses on Karma is silly.

I'll try to be more clear next time.
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Re: I was screaming at the TV...

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

IndyFrisco wrote: Then, and I almost blew a fucking gasket here, they do a life and fucking times of Rehnquist with 2:41 to go and Clemson is driving. When they finally get back from "being the first to show their little expose", there was 0:16 left. Fuck Rehnquist. Fuck ABCunt News. Fuck it all.
Man, that happened to me today and it wasn't even anything as important as a Supreme Court justice kicking it. I was watching the Dent/Hewitt US Open match and it's in the 5th set with Hewitt up 6-5 and serving for the win. On literally the final point of the match, the local CBS affiliate breaks in with a "Breaking News" story about how the first busload of refugees from NOLA just arrived at the Phoenix Coliseum. Whoopdy fuckin shit. They put the tennis match up in the right hand corner with no sound. All I could see was Hewitt and Dent walking to the net to shake hands. I was furious. They couldn't have waited 30 seconds for the fucking match to end? Well at least I know those refugees will be getting a hot meal and a shower. Fuck Newscenter 5.
"Keys, woman!"
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Networks don't realize that sports fans HATE having live coverage interupted for any reason, be it for news or for Heide. How about running a ticker on the bottom of the screen instead of showing something that most viewers don't give a shit about.