Fuck Big and fuck Rich too

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Fuck Big and fuck Rich too

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Only 15 minutes into the CFB season and we're subjected to this? Thank god the Oregon/Houston game is on ESPN2.
"Keys, woman!"
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

absolutely fucking horrible

drunk college kids definately want to grind to Big and rich :roll: :roll:

Should of went with Public Enemy, and the S1W could loot the campus .
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Fuck Big and fuck Rich too

Post by Dinsdale »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:Thank god the Oregon/Houston game is on ESPN2.
Hallelujah.

It has begun.

QQMF.

Too bad Gang Green couldn't have raped CU for opening day.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Dinsdale wrote:
Hallelujah.

It has begun.

QQMF.

That's Colorado St. job week 1
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

SOS back at it. That offense looks familiar.

Oregon losing to Houston?
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Dinsdale wrote:
Hallelujah.

It has begun.

QQMF.

I assume by "CU" you mean Colgate, because that might be the only team Oregon's capable of raping with that pathetic secondary.

Go Cougars!

And while we're at it (fuck school spirit) Go Owls! Pac 10 off to an 0-2 start against mid-major also-rans? Unlikely, but it'd be fuckin' hilarious...
"Keys, woman!"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i'm not sure i'd be running CU-Duck/secondary smack if i were CU fan. Fiesta Bowl 2001.

sin,

Joey Harrington Unitas

CU should roll CSU; if not Barney is gonzo minus winning the conference now that CU has an AD who isn't milking the school for drinking lunches and photo ops.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:
And while we're at it (fuck school spirit) Go Owls! Pac 10 off to an 0-2 start against mid-major also-rans?
Who is this tard???

Must be one of the tard crew...

That's more interested in who is a "board bitch", than talking football....

Sup' Killian, meds, and the rest of the tards that were beaten by the other kids in school...

I quarantee these dorks never played a down of football at a high level... :lol:

the truth
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

The thing I like best about the 1st week of football season is that the sucky teams don't know they suck yet, and actually put forth a good effort.

Take UH for example.

They gave UO all they could handle in the first half and actually led. That does not mean that UO sucks or UH is good, only that for a brief moment UH actually thought they were good. But in the 2nd half reality comes-a-calling and its back to the usual food chain for Cougarfan (sorry Shaz).

The nice thing is we are treated to some shockers like the MAC generally treat us to.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

you're Right!

BG will ROLL Wisconsin on Saturday!
At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Post by At Large »

m2 wrote:
Who is this tard???
That's what we're wondering about you.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

m2 wrote:Who is this tard???
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Vito Corleone wrote:The thing I like best about the 1st week of football season is that the sucky teams don't know they suck yet, and actually put forth a good effort.

Take UH for example.

They gave UO all they could handle in the first half and actually led. That does not mean that UO sucks or UH is good, only that for a brief moment UH actually thought they were good. But in the 2nd half reality comes-a-calling and its back to the usual food chain for Cougarfan (sorry Shaz).

The nice thing is we are treated to some shockers like the MAC generally treat us to.
i think Art Briles is a good O coach. he shot his wad, and then better talent figured him out. what's really funny is Texas fan having a laugh at a former SWC mate. since everyone on planet earth knew the SWC sucked. except Texas fan, still. .
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Art Briles is a hell of a coach he has proven it on every level and if given the chance at a real program would show how good he is.

As for your pea brain thoughts on the SWC. You need to realize that the SWC ended up sucking because the NCAA took one of the top programs in the conference and shut it down. The second thing was another top program at the time decided to bail. Now what would have happened to the Big 8 if Nebraska bolted to the Big 10 and OSU or KSU was shut down? Probably the same thing that happened to the SWC. Fact is the Big 8 was in just as bad a situation as the SWC was without having an SMU or Arkansas, so I ask who really sucked more?

BTW I have always been of the opinion that UH could be another Miami if they were in a better Conference. Their location and reputation is one that would be very attractive to top black athletes if the program was a little better.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Vito Corleone wrote:Art Briles is a hell of a coach he has proven it on every level and if given the chance at a real program would show how good he is.

As for your pea brain thoughts on the SWC. You need to realize that the SWC ended up sucking because the NCAA took one of the top programs in the conference and shut it down. The second thing was another top program at the time decided to bail. Now what would have happened to the Big 8 if Nebraska bolted to the Big 10 and OSU or KSU was shut down? Probably the same thing that happened to the SWC. Fact is the Big 8 was in just as bad a situation as the SWC was without having an SMU or Arkansas, so I ask who really sucked more?

BTW I have always been of the opinion that UH could be another Miami if they were in a better Conference. Their location and reputation is one that would be very attractive to top black athletes if the program was a little better.
maybe that's a clever scenario.....but neither of your "if's" happened in the big 8 and they did in the SWC. it's all about TV markets.

what's more likely was Missouri to the Big 10 and CU to the Pac-10.

the SWC was always a weak conference....if you can't admit that?

TCU, Houston, Rice, Baylor, Tech, UT, ATM. the Cotton bowl was always the early game. know what i'm sayin'?
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

as a second thought:

i'd like to see the list of SWC football national championships since any date you choose vs. the Big 8.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Actually the rumor was that Nebraska and MU were going to the Big10.This was before the Big12 was conceived.

what happened to Houston happens on many weeks with Midmajors, their Depth ends up catching u on them. Oregon lost a star WR, but they had 3-4 kids who filled in, Houston lost that kid on D, and the defense looked like the air got taken out of them!
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

King Crimson wrote:as a second thought:

i'd like to see the list of SWC football national championships since any date you choose vs. the Big 8.
I believe the SWC has 3 teams that have won the MNC maybe 4 if SMU ever did. The big 8 had 3 teams that have won it as far as I know. Since the time I started watching college football the Big 8 was in reality the Big 2 little 6. From 90 to the end it was NU and Colorado that made up the two, before then it was OU and NU, but as always there was only two good teams in your conference. The SWC was always competitive with SMU going undefeated in 82 and IMO being more deserving of the MNC than a one loss Penn State team. Arkansas and a$m were both very strong as was Texas until the wheels fell off in 84.

That is just football look back at UH and Phi Slamma Jamma with Olajuwon and Drexler, now that was a powerhouse basketball team.

Track and field has both Baylor and UH producing some monster track stars like Carl Lewis.

I think the SWC had a very proud history weather you want to admit it or not. And if the SWC and the Big 8 did not join forces I could very easily both conferences gone today.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

what time was the Cotton Bowl on national TV? inna day.

and phi slamma jamma never won anything.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

and since the SWC won a national championship in football (not Baylor track)...i can count at least 8 big 8 NC's.

Oklahoma 4
Nebraska 3
Colorado 1

8-zero. that's ginna be hard to explain away.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Adelpiero wrote:Actually the rumor was that Nebraska and MU were going to the Big10.This was before the Big12 was conceived.

what happened to Houston happens on many weeks with Midmajors, their Depth ends up catching u on them. Oregon lost a star WR, but they had 3-4 kids who filled in, Houston lost that kid on D, and the defense looked like the air got taken out of them!
Not it wasn't. Nebraska is not academically up to par with the Big 10. Missouri is but not Nebraska. Academics actualy mean something to the Big 11 schools. Nebraska to the Bi 10 is about as likely as Pittsburgh to the Ivy. Same region different levels of academic expectancy.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Nebraska leads the nation in academic All-Americans. SCOREBOARD Granted the standards to get into UNL aren't high but the expectations once you are there are as high as the next school. Those that can't hang simply fall by the wayside.

Also, if you are going to attack a school's academics you should probably try to spell correctly in your post.

You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

?

Post by bradhusker »

RAAAAAAAAAACK danimal, you made that fag look like a fool,
nebraska is 1-0, memo to cufan, nebraska is gonna fuck you colorado fags up, I will personally fuck you up after the huskers fuck up your pussy buffs, damm, whats the world coming to, when a skinny pencil neck cufan can try to talk power football with a gorilla like me?
seriously, a big animal gorilla like me, laughs at a pussy ass cufan like you, and, right after I consume a 10 pound turkey, and nebraska dry fucks colorado, im gonna shit all over your face,
fuckin pussy cufan,
:evil:
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Brad, concentrate.

OU is on Big Red's schedule before Colorado.

:brad:
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Adelpiero wrote:Actually the rumor was that Nebraska and MU were going to the Big10.This was before the Big12 was conceived.

Not it wasn't. Nebraska is not academically up to par with the Big 10. Missouri is but not Nebraska. Academics actualy mean something to the Big 11 schools. Nebraska to the Bi 10 is about as likely as Pittsburgh to the Ivy. Same region different levels of academic expectancy.
From what I heard, back then the Big Ten was considering adding Missouri as its 12th team, and Missouri was seriously interested.

In all likelihood, that angle, as well as the desire of Texas and Texas A&M to leave a by that time moribund SWC, led to the expansion of the Big 8 into the Big 12.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.