The true ONE who is elite has arrived......

The best of the best
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

The true ONE who is elite has arrived......

Post by Raydah James »

BOW the fuck down.

and will someone do something about the piss puddle our personal jester RuPaul has left. again.

While im at it,

FUCK the following:

The overwhelming smell of Vag in Park Place from Bace and Alkie's unclean StabStations.

KCScotts flowing mullet while he spun as a DJ in the 80's-and his shitty fucking wytches now.

Luthers Terminator knee

KCJared's posts. All of them. (For the record Paul: Until proven otherwise, you're still the stay puft tit man. Fucking fatass.)

The Chiefs.

The Broncos.

The Chargers.

The Rams.

Chargermikes lid not being defecated on during his stay in Raidernation.

The overrated faggot ass pussy St. Loser Tardinals.

Whatever team you root for.

Fucking Tards.

RACK the following:

Me

The inevitable Meltdown of Paul after I beat him the fuck down. again.

The Raiders

The Angels

Poptart

Raider Loco

Aaron in Tucson

TAJT

All of Raidernation.

Consider yourselves PWN3D, bitches.
Last edited by Raydah James on Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Re: The true ONE who is elite has arrived......

Post by Cuda »

Raydah James wrote:KCJared's posts.
Rack it.

I laughed
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

Raydah James wrote:The overwhelming smell of Vag
Figures some brown-eye plundering ass pirate like yourself would be offended by the smell of Vag.

Booty is a whole different kind of treasure to you isn't it, matey.
IndyFrisco wrote:I was really into partaking in the art of fellatio
Dinsdale wrote:rack Al.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Toos? I thought Toos was dead. Toos and I were ChargerMike's body guard at the Oakland game.

It was my backpack that concealed CMike's Charger jacket. I told Mike that if I'm surrounded by tatted up Raiderfan, and they find the jacket, then I'm dead fucking meat.

That was the only football game that I didn't piss at.

Rip City
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Alkie wrote:
Raydah James wrote:The overwhelming smell of Vag
Figures some brown-eye plundering ass pirate like yourself would be offended by the smell of Vag.

Booty is a whole different kind of treasure to you isn't it, matey.
You'll never be anything more than a fuck puppet for my pussy tenderizer to smack against when im bored. At least you didnt argue about the smell of your sugar walls in this bitch you fucking slunt. I should just be happy that you didnt pop a clit blister dragging those arby flaps in here to run your weak assed generic brand of plain label smack.

Too bad this aint Tardtrain motherfucker, where your band of scooter-bound easter seal slits wont be able to get your back while I pummel your sigmoid shitshed like I bought it for a pack of cigs.

Its fucking on in this motherfucker..........
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

:lol:

Rip City
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

Raydah James wrote: You'll never be anything more than a fuck puppet for my pussy tenderizer
Dude I will not give in to your homoerotic advances. So quite trying to stab my poop chute with your feces and semen encrusted skin pin. You've taken more shots off your grill than Tina Turner, and sampled more (ass)crack than Marion Berry.
DMike316
Elwood

Post by DMike316 »

Raydah James wrote:a fuck puppet for my pussy tenderizer to smack against

the smell of your sugar walls

pop a clit blister dragging those arby flaps

scooter-bound easter seal slits

sigmoid shitshed
RACK! these sayings.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Phase 1 of Park Place Redevelopment?

:lol:
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

tears, Jerry, tears

RACK RJ
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

RJ's got new mousse! RJ's got new mousse!

Rack James.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:See, I told you fuckos id melt like an icecube in the desert and start a thread at the mere mention of his name
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Bwa @ RayjayVenis

L-R: This thread, RJV
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

<snicker>

funny shEEEeaat!
January 1, 2010....we're having DUCK for Dinner...
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Before we get all "thank god rayduh james is here", Let's not forget the raydah james of a few weeks ago:

Dude was bitching about park place like the drunk jobless middle age losers hag wife with an active growing face mole that wards off all men and no way out of her miserable self inflicted existence bitches about the fact SHE deserves better.

Just a little perspective. Everytime the spiderweb guy clears a room it ain't the bomb all over again.

But compared to voting KC Paulie and Whiteywaggie in here, he's a fucking greek god with the power to make rat piss fall out of the sky onto anyone he wants.

rack his vai
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Nice double post there, butard. :lol:

I see I've left a mark on you that will never be erased.
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

I blame Paul for this.....
rozy wrote:tears, Jerry, tears

RACK RJ
RJ is in midseason form.....RACK :lol:
get out, get out while there's still time
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

War Wagon wrote:Nice double post there, butard. :lol:

I see I've left a mark on you that will never be erased.
Bushice: These are not the dogs I'm looking for.

Whitey: These are not the dogs I'm looking for.

Bushice:I can go about my business.

Whitey:I can go about my business

Bushice:I will move along now.

Whitey:I will move along now.
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

I happen to think RJ is a pretty cool cat and the fact that he wasn't let in to begin with is the reason I haven't posted on this board except to aye people for nomination.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

The ONLY useful thing about this PP forum is an emergency escape hatch. If somebody, like some banned tard, tries to get in then maybe I can post over here and not see it.

I personally like main street. I miss some of my buds who post other places and not here. But I know who fucked it up.

Aug 1 I am coughing up a keg of some of the best Pacific NW micro brew, plus a keg of some basic redneck all-around Bud/Bud lite for the masses.

I ordered up 3 porta-shitters, and labeled one to be totally a KC stall. If you from MO. then shit/piss/puke/yack/cry in your labeled shitter.

I catch you sneaking a shit in one of the other two then I'll have DiT show you what stump-broke means.

Rip City
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

diT wrote:I happen to think RJ is a pretty cool cat and the fact that he wasn't let in to begin with is the reason I haven't posted on this board except to aye people for nomination.
I had a conditional vote on the Dude last time he was brought up, based on the fact he spent several days on main street crying like a 15 year old girl who just had her cooter violated by some unwashed snot nosed pimple faced moron who told her he loved her then dumped her for his right hand.

It was rather pathetic how Doctor Detroit-like he was capable of being, but It's all good now. Seems he's redirecting his PMS anger much better this time around, :)
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Mister Bushice wrote:I had a conditional vote on the Dude

_____Yes

_____No

_____The Dude abides
why is my neighborhood on fire
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

Luther, you have confused KC with Missouri. As a Missourian I can tell you we don't claim that redneck town. Hell half of them are from Kansas, the other half from Missouri. Please leave those Missouri-Kansas half breeds to themselves, and do NOT set them at the 314 table as they have an inferiority complex and will try to goad us into belching contests, so they may lay claim the belching 'bode.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Alkie wrote:Luther, you have confused KC with Missouri. As a Missourian I can tell you we don't claim that redneck town. Hell half of them are from Kansas, the other half from Missouri. Please leave those Missouri-Kansas half breeds to themselves, and do NOT set them at the 314 table as they have an inferiority complex and will try to goad us into belching contests, so they may lay claim the belching 'bode.
Sincerely,
The ARMPIT of the world (314 a.k.a. St. Loser)
This is like the septic tank claiming scoreboard over the sewer.

sin

The rest of the world.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Alkie wrote:Luther, you have confused KC with Missouri. As a Missourian I can tell you we don't claim that redneck town. Hell half of them are from Kansas, the other half from Missouri. Please leave those Missouri-Kansas half breeds to themselves, and do NOT set them at the 314 table as they have an inferiority complex and will try to goad us into belching contests, so they may lay claim the belching 'bode.
Sincerely,
The ARMPIT of the world (314 a.k.a. St. Loser)
Why is it whenever I turn on the show cops, they always seem to be in KC? Wife beaters, meth heads, and dirty skank hookers...let's see, nope that pretty much covers the population of KC.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Alkie seems to have forgotten about his sister city to the east.
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

KC Scott wrote:Alkie seems to have forgotten about his sister city to the east.
ahhhhh. yes East St. Louis. Notice how we distinguish it from St. Louis?

You guys are just like, fuck state boundries this whole damn place is KC. Now you have KC, KS and KC, MO, you morons probably initially thought, "Heck y'all we wun't half 2 'member too diff'rent cities names." Now I'm guessing you guys are all like "whitch KC are y'all frum?"

You brainless rednecks really out thought yourself on that one.
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Alkie wrote:Why is it whenever I turn on the show cops, they always seem to be in KC?
Simple- you clearly have that ONE KC episode of "Cops" still saved on your VHS player and you insist on running it over and over and over again. Consider yourself busted.
Quit proving my point that you guys are dumb rednecks for me. This no fun if you prove my points for me.
KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Alkie wrote:Wife beaters, meth heads, and dirty skank hookers...let's see, nope that pretty much covers the population of East St. Loser.
Fixed it for ya, bottomfeeder.
See EAST St. Louis, has nothing to do with St. Louis, separted by a big fucking river. Different state, different city name. I'm begining to see why you morons just went with one name for two cities, you can't seem to grasp the concept that that East St. Louis isn't St. Louis. Whats next? You gonna claim that Bay St. Louis, MS is St. Louis next?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Whaddya expect? Kansas City isn't in Kansas yet those sad fucks seem to identify with that flat plain of 100% boredom.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

True Bace, but I'm still afraid I've opened myself up to hurricane smack, with the below statement, although I don't know if anybody from KC can use a map so I might be safe.
Alkie wrote:Whats next? You gonna claim that Bay St. Louis, MS is St. Louis next?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Another Luther cocksucker, I see.

I'll say one thing for St> Loser...they have more Luther cocksuckers per capita than any other municipality, bar none.

Oh, and the 816 table could beat the 314 table in warshers any damn day.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Are people really arguing over cities in....Missouri?

Dear Baby Jesus, please kill me now.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

PrimeX wrote:Are people really arguing over cities in....Missouri
Damn straight...you want some?

Btw, Prime...that Av is like really disturbing.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

You see it? All I see is a tiny red x. The Alliance is pwning my computer again.

I don't want none-btw

I'm all 'bout drinking beer and

I think that's it.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

PrimeX wrote:Are people really arguing over cities in....Missouri?

Dear Baby Jesus, please kill me now.
I suppose it's still better than a bunch of posters from Arkansas or Texas posting here. Otherwise we might get a Texas vs Arkansas match instead.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

EAD ya hoser, eh.

Besides, Texas vs. Arkansas? Do you daydream of battles between Thundercats vs. Strawberry Shortcake dolls, too?

Pssshhhh...Our carloads of Mexicans would totally spray paint their outhouses with killer gang signs and we'd be all "Yeehaw, Vahtoe Lockoe foreveeer Howdie nah!"

Everyone knows this.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

PrimeX wrote: Pssshhhh...Our carloads of Mexicans would totally spray paint their outhouses with killer gang signs and we'd be all "Yeehaw, Vahtoe Lockoe foreveeer Howdie nah!"
Bwa!
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

War Wagon wrote:
PrimeX wrote:Are people really arguing over cities in....Missouri
Damn straight...you want some?
Oh yeah whitey. There are posters lining the fuck up outside of club park place to test their smack against you.

sin,

not exactly

You're like a no pest strip, whitey. You belch just enough stink to pull people in looking for some fun, then they get close and realize you're just as empty of content as a shitcan the moment after the trash truck picks up the garbage. All stink, no pink.

Missouri Smack? Holy shit. Congrats on bringing this board so far down that other posters get sucked in and stoop to arguing about which hell hole in missouri is better than all the other hellholes in missouri.

Q: Why does whitey live in Kansas City?

A: Who the hell FUCKING cares?
Last edited by Mister Bushice on Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

War Wagon wrote:I'll say one thing for St> Loser...they have more Luther cocksuckers per capita than any other municipality, bar none.
Well hell, if that is the case I may have to make a midwest trip to sample all these free knob-bobbins.

Rip City
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

War Wagon wrote: Another Luther cocksucker, I see.
How did you figure it out? Yes, I only have love for one man in my life, a guy who lives over 3000 miles away, A guy whose picture I've never seen, A guy whos so old his AARP card is a piece of chiseled granite. You're Sherlock Holmes, you've seen through this veil of deception.

I'm sorry Luther, I thought we had played this safe, but nothing gets by a genius like Snore Wagon.

You know Snore Wagon, I would also like to compliment you on the brilliant way you called me out on my affection for Luther. I mean you just cut to the chase, no smack or anything. I think we could all learn a lot from you, orginality is so over-rated. Just call it like you see it, call a cock sucker a cock sucker, brilliant.

I expect to see a lot of racks thrown your way in this thread.