I think it was Indyclown???

What does that make Russ??? or per/say

NoCal?????

just a thought,

m2
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I thought Puss f/Sactown was gay and stuff.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

Who fucked Russ from Sac-Town's girl???
Probably easier to count those that didn't.

That pussy's like a doorknob...everyone's had a turn.

Now where's KCScott's credit card pic when you need it?
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Per se not per/say.

It's Latin not Hooked-On-Phonics, you stupid motherfucker.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

who gives a flapping flabsteak?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

If you get longcocked by a whiteboy in FUBU gear -- it's time to eat a bullet.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

Russ's wife fucks dudes from this message board and dude still posts here? And then dude spends his time and cash to put up a message board that the dudes that fucked his wife can post on?

C'mon. You guys have to be fucking with me. How could I have missed that pile on (the one on the message board, not the one on his wife)? With all of the other fucking retarded shit you sociopaths ~left click save as~ somebody HAS to have stashed away the original thread. Give it up.

Still buddying around with the same dudes that were plowing his fucking wife. :lol:

Bros before hos. Good on you, Russ. Glad to see that you don't hold a grudge over silly shit like DUDES FUCKING YOUR WIFE!

Rack you.

Sincerely,

Not really. You're a fucking loser.

P.S. By a mvscal? C'mon. You guys have to be pulling my chain.
Life's Pretty Straight Without Jimmy Medalions.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Somebody's been lurking...
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Russ just got served - twice.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

(L,R EM,Russ)
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

Adelpiero wrote:Image

(L,R EM,Russ)
ElvisMonster is black????
IndyFrisco wrote:I was really into partaking in the art of fellatio
Dinsdale wrote:rack Al.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

EM, you totally glossed over the part where she(his GF, not wife) ganked his freaking credit card to finance the trip to go fuck a mvscal from SC3.

Dude...he got a BILL for FUBU banging his OL.
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

Dinsdale wrote:EM, you totally glossed over the part where she(his GF, not wife) ganked his freaking credit card to finance the trip to go fuck a mvscal from SC3.

Bet a bill wasn't the only souvenier he got from that little trip.
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

Dinsdale wrote:EM, you totally glossed over the part where she(his GF, not wife) ganked his freaking credit card to finance the trip to go fuck a mvscal from SC3.

Ok, I'll give Russ the benefit of the doubt and assume that there wasn't enough room left on his cards for him to purchase the bullet he needed to lodge in his face.

And one more time just to make sure I've got this right:

A troll/trolls has/have fucked Russ's wife/girlfriend or whatever.
Russ's wife/girlfriend used Russ's fucking credit cards to pay for the trips to go fuck this/these troll/trolls.
Russ still knowingly posts with the troll/trolls that fucked his wife or girlfriend.
Russ funds a board where the troll/trolls that fucked his wife/girlfriend can hang out and laugh at him.

No that's not pathetic even a little bit. Ok, yes it is.
Loganfan
Anti-Spam Fan

Post by Loganfan »

We gave her back when he left SanDiego.
I don't see what the problem is
R.I.P. Dennard/BP/Scritti
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

ElvisMonster wrote: And one more time just to make sure I've got this right:

Russ's wife/girlfriend used Russ's fucking credit cards to pay for the trips to go fuck this/these troll/trolls.
Russ still knowingly posts with the troll/trolls that fucked his wife or girlfriend.
Russ funds a board where the troll/trolls that fucked his wife/girlfriend can hang out and laugh at him.

Sure, it sounds bad when you spin it like that. But it's not so bad in reality.

Signed,
Russ
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Oh, and if I remember the saga correctly(like it matters at this point) -- dude also put FUBU up in his house, to more easily facilitate FUBster leaving a mess in his OL.

Indywigger drank Russ' beer in Russ' house, while taking his OL for his own personal amusement.

I'm sure Russ was just trolling™ him, though.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

ElvisMonster wrote: And one more time just to make sure I've got this right:

Well, actually, she could probably post there & laugh at him too- if she wanted to, that is
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

Are you sure all of your spreadsheets are up-to-date?
Otis wrote: RACK Harper.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Hapless -- believe it or not, some of us possess brains that are fuctional enough to remember things that happened 4 years ago, without the aid of spreadsheets. Believe it or not.

And when the event in question is THAT funny, it makes it prretty easy to remember.

But I doubt anyone finds it suprising that you, of all people, would miss the humor in it, and have a mushy enough melon that basic stuff escapes you.

BTW -- beautiful irony in your post. Russ now runs a board that assebles the spreadsheeters/stalkers now. Yet you accuse people with functional memories of spreadsheeting the spreadsheeters. You're still a moron, I see.
Chimes are for homos
Crack Whore

Post by Chimes are for homos »

ElvisMonster wrote:

Ok, I'll give Russ the benefit of the doubt and assume that there wasn't enough room left on his cards for him to purchase the bullet he needed to lodge in his face.

And one more time just to make sure I've got this right:

I was confused, but this all makes sense now. :?
sounds like someone needs to kobain themself.
Just sayin....
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

There's ONE thing that would make this whole story even better:

If NoCal turned out to be a DYKE.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

This is such a sad internet story. For once, I think Irie has BODE on Russ. I vaguely remember that going down as SCIII was such a horrible read at times. Key words that I do remember are:

VISA
BlondieBabe
bare tits
NoCal
stole my card
flew to Indy
fucked
twice
Sad
lost love
Weep

Rip City
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

How many times do you think ol' Russ went face first into his ol' lady only to get a taste some troll's l'il swimmers? That, indubitably, makes Russ a faggot by proxy. That's even worse than liking Depeche Mode or listening to The Smiths.

Russ, you sorry, sorry faggot.
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

Oh, and if I remember the saga correctly(like it matters at this point) -- dude also put FUBU up in his house, to more easily facilitate FUBster leaving a mess in his OL.

Indywigger drank Russ' beer in Russ' house, while taking his OL for his own personal amusement.

Oh, it's much worse than that. She had been talking to me, FUBU and someone else that was there (forget who) on AIM and told all three of us (seperately) that she and Russ were "just friends" and that she wanted her sausage holster to get the five-star treatment at the trollstop. So not only did she pick up FUBU and not the other way around, she just wanted to guarantee that she was going to get her field plowed by somebody.

It was pretty clear that she was offering up her gizzard to the highest bidder when she asked to see my pic on IM and then proceeded to gush about how hot I was. Now I'm no WarWagon by any stretch, but when a chick drools over me like i'm some metrosexual with pursed lips in a Calvin Klein underwear ad, I'm calling bullshit.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

ElvisMonster wrote:How many times do you think ol' Russ went face first into his ol' lady only to get a taste some troll's l'il swimmers? .
I'm guessing maybe... every time?
That, indubitably, makes Russ a faggot by proxy.
You mean even if she wasn't also a dyke, right?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Variable wrote:

Oh, it's much worse than that. She had been talking to me, FUBU and someone else that was there (forget who) on AIM and told all three of us (seperately) that she and Russ were "just friends" and that she wanted her sausage holster to get the five-star treatment at the trollstop. So not only did she pick up FUBU and not the other way around, she just wanted to guarantee that she was going to get her field plowed by somebody.

It was pretty clear that she was offering up her gizzard to the highest bidder when she asked to see my pic on IM and then proceeded to gush about how hot I was. Now I'm no WarWagon by any stretch, but when a chick drools over me like i'm some metrosexual with pursed lips in a Calvin Klein underwear ad, I'm calling bullshit.
oh, the humanity
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Variable -- a fisthand account is always the bestest. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I'll err on the side of "laugh until I pee myself."

How big a loser do you have to be to have your OL put out an open invitation to go ditchdigging on her to any of the inept losers that post here?

I mean...was the craigslist server down or something?

When your skank leaves you, for....anyone not named YOU, it's bad.

And eating trolljizz? That pretty much as wrong as it gets. And dude ended up paying interest for the honor of mopping up after a mvscal from the flyover zone....twice.

If you're THAT desperate for a piece of ass that you put up with that bullshit, it's time to test the strength of the rafters.

If you're so hard up for acceptence that you'll pony up cash to create a messageboard for the dudes that dirtied up your spermbank....I don't think they've come up with a word for that yet. I'm pretty sure it's not a good thing, though.

But, as I mentioned, I'm SURE Russ™ was just trolling™ everybody. And anyone™ who is willing to drink trolljizz™ to get over....well, he MUST be the master™ troller™.
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

Dinsdale wrote:Hapless -- believe it or not, some of us possess brains that are fuctional enough to remember things that happened 4 years ago, without the aid of spreadsheets. Believe it or not..
So the mental spread sheet in your mellon, on faceless posters on a message board is up-to-date. Props I guess. :?
Dinsdale wrote: BTW -- beautiful irony in your post. Russ now runs a board that assebles the spreadsheeters/stalkers now. Yet you accuse people with functional memories of spreadsheeting the spreadsheeters.
You posted this? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now THAT I will remember because it is absolutely hillarious. You wouldn't want to step outside the hypocritical box you surround yourself with would you?

Here's a little hint: I don't post over there, idiot.
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

For the record, every poster here that hasn't licked another poster's sperm out of their girlfriend's vagina has bode on Russ. Just sayin'.

Russ, you are a nasty, bodeless, cummouthed faggot.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Hapday wrote: Here's a little hint: I don't post over there, idiot.
Here'a a little hint: I didn't imply you did, now did I?

And gee, Hapless -- there's a lot of stalkers here, eh? Since everyone BUT you seems to remember the details.

Maybe now wouldn't be a good time to give yourself bode for not having as functional a brain as everyone else here.

Just a suggestion.
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

So the mental spread sheet in your mellon, on faceless posters on a message board is up-to-date. Props I guess.
Hap, this story has been told in one form or another many, many times. He's hardly the only one who remembers the details.
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

Variable wrote:
So the mental spread sheet in your mellon, on faceless posters on a message board is up-to-date. Props I guess.
Hap, this story has been told in one form or another many, many times. He's hardly the only one who remembers the details.
First time I've heard it.
Loganfan
Anti-Spam Fan

Post by Loganfan »

Hapday wrote:
Variable wrote:
First time I've heard it.
Hmmmm.......guess you need to read more. :P
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

I seem to remember the condom breaking too, just trying to update my spreadsheet here.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

I think she was so pissed that his credit cards were maxxed out, stranding her in Indy, she left him
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

If "being left for FubuClown" = "got rid of", then yeah, he got rid of her.
Loganfan
Anti-Spam Fan

Post by Loganfan »

Alkie wrote:I seem to remember the condom breaking too, just trying to update my spreadsheet here.
It's on mine bro.

I'll mail you a copy
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:This is a very sad story.
If by "sad," you mean "so fucking funny, my sides fucking hurt," then I agree.

Dude drank FUBU's jizz. The day that stops being funny will be....let me think on this...I'm trying to think of a scenario....

OK, if he posted pics, that wouldn't be funny.
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

Or maybe he never really gave a shit about the stupid whore in the first place?
Russ is one of those kind of sheepish "aw shucks" type of guys that skanks like NoCal can sniff out with no problem. He was more of a mark than a boyfriend.