Who fucked Russ from Sac-Town's girl???

The best of the best
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Variable wrote: Russ is one of those kind of sheepish "aw shucks" type of guys
You mean the dude who ponied up cash so shutyomouth and SG could have a place to spam......no way, dude. I don't believe you.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

If by "sad," you mean "so fucking funny, my sides fucking hurt," then I agree.
One of the other funny moments was when NoCal was in the backyard sitting on FUBU's lap while Russ was inside the house posting on SCIII with some of the other guys. Pussy v. Internet. Priorities, bro...priorities. FUBU may be a retard, but at least he was drinking beer and working on some OPP while Russ was posting on a message board...at a party at Russ's house.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Russ looks like a friendly enough guy. I wonder if that tat that is sneaking out of his left pant leg might contain the words, "NoCal."

I was going to wytch something but it is time for a nap.

Rip City
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

ElvisMonster wrote:For the record, every poster here that hasn't licked another poster's sperm out of their girlfriend's vagina has bode on Russ. Just sayin'.

Russ, you are a nasty, bodeless, cummouthed faggot.
RACK me, then, I've got 'bode on someone.... :lol:

And I remember the credit card saga...how many times did we see that come up at SCIII after that stop?

Were these the two that were constantly fighting on the board after that troll stop?
Last edited by DrDetroit on Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Yup. Russ forced me to RACK DrD.

And if I'm racking DrD, Russ must have fucked up big, right?

That's right -- he ate another troll™'s jizz. I may accuse DrD of a lot of things, but I'm fairly confident that he's probably never batted cleanup after a troll™ in his OL's batting cage. After dude dropped jizz in said OL's snatch in his own fucking house.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote: If you bone a man's OL while you are a guest in his home, you are a classless, low life piece of shit.
Yup....a classless, lowlife piece of shit....that has bode over Russ.

Negative props to FUBU though, for not asking to borrow Russ' car while he was there.

Jeebus, did he use his toothbrush, too?
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Mvscal, would it have been more acceptable is FubuWigger had nailed Russ' wife somewhere else? Just curious...
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

mvscal wrote:
I guess he was just striving to be an authentic mvscal.
I guess if you are going to dress up and pretend you are, you might as well go all the way then. Did he also quit his job and smoking crack?
Otis wrote: RACK Harper.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

DrDetroit wrote:Mvscal, would it have been more acceptable is FubuWigger had nailed Russ' wife somewhere else?
For myself, I'm thinking right behind home plate during the 7th Inning Stretch at a Giants game would have added a nice touch.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Nah, he kept his job, but he probably fathered several children that he refuses to sack up for and support.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

mvscal wrote:
DrDetroit wrote:Mvscal, would it have been more acceptable is FubuWigger had nailed Russ' wife somewhere else? Just curious...
Yes, it would have.
So, nailing some other dude's wife isn't classless, just balling her in his house is? Understood.

Does that also apply to gettin head from another dude's wife in his house?

Again, being curious...
Some Damn Retard
Elwood

Post by Some Damn Retard »

Dinsdale wrote:
mvscal wrote: If you bone a man's OL while you are a guest in his home, you are a classless, low life piece of shit.
Yup....a classless, lowlife piece of shit....that has bode over Russ.

Negative props to FUBU though, for not asking to borrow Russ' car while he was there.

You know, his shoes were very shiny, now that you mention it.
A BILL to Regulate the Hunting and Harvesting of Attorneys PC 370.00:

370.02. Bag Limits per day: yellow-bellied sidewinders 2 two-faced tortfeasors 1
back-stabbing divorce litigators 3 horn-rimmed cut-throats 2 minutiae-advocating vultures 4 honest attorneys protected (endangered species)
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Dinsdale wrote: After dude dropped jizz in said OL's snatch in his own fucking house.
His own house? Did NoCal slip Russ some GHB and then bone FUBU? Even JTR wouldn't let that shit happen. I'd bet ol' Jess would look at that wagon wheel through a watermelon sight and proclaim it sacred ground. He'd gnarl off any fleshprod that got within ten feet of it. He's a movie star for crissakes.

Rip City
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

If you bone a man's OL while you are a guest in his home, you are a classless, low life piece of shit.
You're applying rational thought and standards to people and a situation where it doesn't apply.

Besides, facts and mattering and all, but I believe that everyone (except Russ and a straggler or two) went to a hotel room, which is where IC dropped the hammer on NoCal.
Dins wrote:Negative props to FUBU though, for not asking to borrow Russ' car while he was there.

Rack! :lol:
Dr. D wrote:Mvscal, would it have been more acceptable is FubuWigger had nailed Russ' wife somewhere else? Just curious...
Cheating is cheating, but if you're a chick and you let another dude nail in you in your boyfriend's bed, that's when people get shot. Unless you're Russ, in which case you just tell everyone that it's probably for the best and you just want to make sure they're happy.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

BTW - RACK Mvscal for another observation that I forgot something about...FubuClown smacking NoCal around...

Damn that story friggin kills me.
Some Damn Retard
Elwood

Post by Some Damn Retard »

DrDetroit wrote:
mvscal wrote:
DrDetroit wrote:Mvscal, would it have been more acceptable is FubuWigger had nailed Russ' wife somewhere else? Just curious...
Yes, it would have.
So, nailing some other dude's wife isn't classless, just balling her in his house is? Understood.

Again, being curious...
What about the shed? Is that far enough away? The garage?

Any truth to the rumor that FUBU wiped his cock on the drapes when he was done?
A BILL to Regulate the Hunting and Harvesting of Attorneys PC 370.00:

370.02. Bag Limits per day: yellow-bellied sidewinders 2 two-faced tortfeasors 1
back-stabbing divorce litigators 3 horn-rimmed cut-throats 2 minutiae-advocating vultures 4 honest attorneys protected (endangered species)
Loganfan
Anti-Spam Fan

Post by Loganfan »

mvscal wrote:
DrDetroit wrote:So, nailing some other dude's wife isn't classless, just balling her in his house is? Understood.

Again, being curious...
It's a matter of respect.
Or lack thereof
R.I.P. Dennard/BP/Scritti
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

mvscal wrote:
DrDetroit wrote:So, nailing some other dude's wife isn't classless, just balling her in his house is? Understood.

Again, being curious...
It's a matter of respect.
Clearly NoCal didn't respect her old man, why should anyone else. I should respect this impotent turd because we both happen to have the same gear?

I certainly didn't respect the guy whose wife was begging me to punch my load into her throat while he was out playing softball with the other sackless wanna-bes...
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

mvscal wrote:If you bone a man's OL while you are a guest in his home, you are a classless, low life piece of shit.
I do have to say that I had a gf at the time, so I had no intention of piledriving NoCal's hairy bologna flaps, but it was clear to me from pretty much minute one after arriving at the house that she and Russ were still together...at least that he was under that impression anyway. Once I realzied that, I would never have tried to nail NoCal, especially after the guy turned out to be such a great host...'specially to Fubu. :D
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

wait,if Clownboy nailed Russ'd o/l isn't he gettin Russ's leftovers?
huh?
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

Clearly NoCal didn't respect her old man, why should anyone else. I should respect this impotent turd because we both happen to have the same gear?

I certainly didn't respect the guy whose wife was begging me to punch my load into her throat while he was out playing softball with the other sackless wanna-bes...
Doing it in the guy's bed is taking things to a whole other level. It's like the difference between flipping a guy off who cuts you off in traffic or following him to a parking lot and keying his car when he leaves. Or screwing some guy's daughter when she's 17 versus when she's 13. Hey, if my OL slept with someone else, we'd be immediately over regardless of where it happened, but if it happened in my bed, that's like lobbing me a giant "fuck you" while she's doing it.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Tin Men wrote:I've got the ultimate FUCK YOU - I just poked your wife. Yeah, she's in my bed right now with a very big smile on her face.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

diT wrote:wait,if Clownboy nailed Russ'd o/l isn't he gettin Russ's leftovers?
huh?
Certainly true beyond all doubt...but we should probably save that for another day.

This is Russ' time to shine.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

So whatever happened to Indy and No-Cal?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Uncle Fester wrote:So whatever happened to Indy and No-Cal?
I'm sure a careful search of police blotters and Springer Show tapings would yeild an answer.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

BWA! @ OCV

Upon request:

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Dinsdale wrote:Jeebus, did he use his toothbrush, too?
Probably did to wash her taint before he glue gunned her mouse hole to her stink hole.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Variable wrote:It's like the difference between flipping a guy off who cuts you off in traffic or following him to a parking lot and keying his car when he leaves.
I think writing a note and leaving it on his windshied would get the point across better.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

I will give m2 some props for starting this thread. Through no involvement of his own, it turned into an entertaining read.
TheTrolls.NetOWNER
Jake

Post by TheTrolls.NetOWNER »

I don't find the this thread to be the least bit funny.
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

TheTrolls.NetOWNER wrote:I don't find the this thread to be the least bit funny.
Russ?
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Didn't bobinsorryexcuse, the Vietnam vet, come out as her dad?
Or was that more trolljizz™ trolling?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I'd bet ol' Jess would look at that wagon wheel through a watermelon sight and proclaim it sacred ground. He'd gnarl off any fleshprod that got within ten feet of it. He's a movie star for crissakes.
The laughing reached a crescendo right about there.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

ElvisMonster wrote:Russ's wife fucks dudes from this message board and dude still posts here? And then dude spends his time and cash to put up a message board that the dudes that fucked his wife can post on?
A better plan woulda been to start a private message board and invite only those posters who haven't slipped the sausage to his OL.
"I see everything twice!"
ImmorTroll™
Fuckin' Noob

Post by ImmorTroll™ »

88 wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:
ElvisMonster wrote:Russ's wife fucks dudes from this message board and dude still posts here? And then dude spends his time and cash to put up a message board that the dudes that fucked his wife can post on?
A better plan woulda been to start a private message board and invite only those posters who haven't slipped the sausage to his OL.
The One Person Board?
How sad is it that he's registering all sorts of domain names in the hopes of luring people over to his site? He needs to work on maintaining what he has now

TheTrolls.net wrote:THE Trolls.net™ Forum Index
General Error

Could not obtain post/user information.

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'u.user_allowsig' in 'field list'

SELECT u.username, u.user_id, u.user_posts, u.user_from, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_regdate, u.user_msnm, u.user_viewemail, u.user_rank, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid, u.user_avatar, u.user_avatar_type, u.user_allowavatar, u.user_allowsig, u.user_allowsmile, p.*, pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid FROM phpbb_posts p, phpbb_users u, phpbb_posts_text pt WHERE p.topic_id = 1364 AND pt.post_id = p.post_id AND u.user_id = p.poster_id ORDER BY p.post_time ASC LIMIT 50, 25

Line : 398
File : viewtopic.php
The Alliance is still out there

:wink:
ImmorTroll™
Fuckin' Noob

Post by ImmorTroll™ »

Can I get a ruling on the Bode scoring here?

I tried logging in over at Russ's board but it seems someone's pussy got a bit chafed and they've either de-activated my nic or changed it.
Now why would someone want to do that huh?

:lol::lol:

Information

You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password.

Click Here to try again

Click Here to return to the Index

Information

Sorry, but your password cannot be retrieved because your account is currently inactive. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

I guess the story grows.

I did some new shit several years ago. Currently I'm going through some sort of time slip, where shit I didn't know I did is currently cutting and pasting over things and the marriage thing is taking up a shit load of cache.

I need a system reboot and a set of fresh FUBU kicks.

Someone give me their big assed wife for a doggie style fuck. Make blacky happy!
I fucking suck.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

You are a serious alcoholic and that's why you are as fucked up as you are. Hopefully you learn to deal with it or you'll keep fucking up.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Atomic Punk wrote:You are a serious alcoholic and that's why you are as fucked up as you are. Hopefully you learn to deal with it or you'll keep fucking up.
Quick trivia question: Where did Fubuclown come from?

You seem to be able to misplace someones alcoholism as being a bigger problem then your obsession of peoples real lives on an internet. You should be able to answer it. Come on, check your spreadsheets and give me the story. I sometimes forget it, but a person with absolutely no life should help fill me in.
I fucking suck.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

What sucks the most about that whole saga is that I met all three parties and while FUBU was definitely a mvscal NoCal was even more more of a mvscal plus she was recklessly fat and enamored of All Things Oprah, to boot.

Never quite understood FUB's attraction to her. She was a fat clown, the kind of annoying bleater who just makes you wish she'd hurry up and leave the room due to her ghetto verbiage, incessant hand jives, bobbly head movements and tectonic hip cocks...

I will say this though for her: She was a perfectly good hostess. Very gracious. Plus, she was a serious baseball fan, which means she can't be all bad.

Meanwhile, Russ was a genuinely good guy. I seriously doubt anyone here would ever have a bad thing to say about Russ if they ever met him.

While Dins is correct with his usual points I guarantee you that no matter the embarrassments that beset Russ out of this deal he still ultimately came out the winner.

Addition by subtraction, definitely.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev