Remember what I said about Jamal Lewis?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Remember what I said about Jamal Lewis?

Post by BSmack »

Scuttlebutt around B-More is that Lewis will go on the PUP list come the start of camp.

Say it with me folks... O-VER-RATED.

I knew you could.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
KUTTER
Reads more, posts less

Post by KUTTER »

Link?
Now pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the fucking car.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

Say it with me, FUCKING CHODE!

Then again, nobody ever recovers from retardation.

I guess, Dickerson, Sanders and Payton suck too. Yea fuckface, those are the names this YOUNG running back is associated with and this "over rated" RB got Trent Dilfer, Qadry Ismail and Brandon Stokley rings which is much more than I can say for your OVER RATED rookie who ate shit when it mattered but then again, your boys are used to eating shit in the post season these days so it's nothing new to you anyway.

Give it a couple years and you bitches will start crying for another change, dipshit. I mean, you fags do that every year too, sometimes just weeks after splooging on yourselves because you THOUGHT you had all the pieces in place...AGAIN. Every year it's someone else that needs to go isn't it?

If Jamal Lewis was a free agent, half you fags and your mothers would be calling the local radio saying your GM should sign his ass and you fucking know it. He's better than anything you got on offense and I mean ANYTHING.

...I said, "How would you like to suck my balls..."
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

KUTTER wrote:Link?
Why certainly.

http://ravens.scout.com/2/392864.html

Oh, and could somebody check PISC's dosages? TIA.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Ravens would be stupid to let him go. I know Boller would take a pay cut to keep him b/c dude will be on his ass every other play w/out Jamal in the backfield.

Post by Guest »

PISC wrote:Say it with me, FUCKING CHODE!

Then again, nobody ever recovers from retardation.

I guess, Dickerson, Sanders and Payton suck too. Yea fuckface, those are the names this YOUNG running back is associated with and this "over rated" RB got Trent Dilfer, Qadry Ismail and Brandon Stokley rings which is much more than I can say for your OVER RATED rookie who ate shit when it mattered but then again, your boys are used to eating shit in the post season these days so it's nothing new to you anyway.

Give it a couple years and you bitches will start crying for another change, dipshit. I mean, you fags do that every year too, sometimes just weeks after splooging on yourselves because you THOUGHT you had all the pieces in place...AGAIN. Every year it's someone else that needs to go isn't it?

If Jamal Lewis was a free agent, half you fags and your mothers would be calling the local radio saying your GM should sign his ass and you fucking know it. He's better than anything you got on offense and I mean ANYTHING.

...I said, "How would you like to suck my balls..."
:shock:

Ummm rack!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Hello PISC.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

PISC wrote: He's better than anything you got on offense and I mean ANYTHING.
Not really, but nice rant Duane.
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I look at Jamal Lewis a lot like Earl Campbell. A big strong fast RB, who probably won't have the longest career. Not to mention the fact he plays on the passing challenged Ravens.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

PISC wrote:If Jamal Lewis was a free agent, half you fags and your mothers would be calling the local radio saying your GM should sign his ass and you fucking know it. He's better than anything you got on offense and I mean ANYTHING.
I've got two words for you...

HINES FUCKING WARD.

I've got two more words

BEN FUCKING ROETHLISBERGER

Oh, and when the Ravens absolutely HAD to sack up and win a game, where was Lewis?

Oh, that's right, he was busy racking up 26 YARDS on 14 carries. As a matter of fact, when the pressure was on, Lewis was pretty fucking useless that day.

Of course, when it didn't matter the following week, and he needed to make his 1000 yards, Jamal was money against the mighty Miami Dolphins. :roll:

Oh yea, Jamal Lewis had his day, but that day is OVER. And that's why he is OVER RATED.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
KUTTER
Reads more, posts less

Post by KUTTER »

Um, okay BSmack, I clicked the link and read the "article". Nothing really earth-shattering there. He'll be ready to go by September.
Now pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the fucking car.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

KUTTER wrote:Um, okay BSmack, I clicked the link and read the "article". Nothing really earth-shattering there. He'll be ready to go by September.
Yea, he'll be ready to go. On the IR that is.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

BSmack wrote:
KUTTER wrote:Link?
Why certainly.

http://ravens.scout.com/2/392864.html

Oh, and could somebody check PISC's dosages? TIA.

I've had Duane on 50 mg's of Klonopin, buffered (cough) by 50 mg's of Haldol per day, but pulled him off "cold turkey" last week in prep for the coming JFFL. We try and get him to melt proir to the live draft, so he'll spend a quarter of his $$$ on a TE.

It will take another week or two to clear his system. I promise he will round into shape and offer up a real rant before long.

It's just not the same Duane when tempered by med's
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

As big & fast as Jamal Lewis is, he isn't over rated Bri. He's a freak of nature who will probably have a shorter career because it's not likely he'll be able to maintain that speed & quickness at his size, especially on a run 1st, 2nd & last Raven team.

What about Bettis? Is he over rated? I've read he's a sure fire HOF canidate/inductee. But he's borderline IMO. He's one of those players whose stats help make his case better, than his play on the field. A very good player who has stood the test of time, but truely outsanding? No.
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

I've got two more words

Actually, that's three words. Four if you count "fucking" as a word. Too many letters for just two words, pal. Sorry.

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

BSmack wrote:
PISC wrote:If Jamal Lewis was a free agent, half you fags and your mothers would be calling the local radio saying your GM should sign his ass and you fucking know it. He's better than anything you got on offense and I mean ANYTHING.
I've got two words for you...

HINES FUCKING WARD.

I've got two more words

Oh, and when the Ravens absolutely HAD to sack up and win a game, where was Lewis?

Oh, that's right, he was busy racking up 26 YARDS on 14 carries. As a matter of fact, when the pressure was on, Lewis was pretty fucking useless that day.

Of course, when it didn't matter the following week, and he needed to make his 1000 yards, Jamal was money against the mighty Miami Dolphins. :roll:

Oh yea, Jamal Lewis had his day, but that day is OVER. And that's why he is OVER RATED.
Ward and Worthlisberger aren't dick to Jamal, chode and neither would have done dick had Jerom and Duce not come through. You would think someone from Pittsburgh would know this but then again you are a tard. Any team would take an RB that can hit 2000 yards over a WR any fucking day of the week. Worthlisberger ate shit in his rookie playoffs and Jamal carried his team to the title.

You must be right up there with Drew negotiating a bump for a WR that claims he is all that. I am sure you must think TO was the reason PHI made it to the SB, nevermind the fact that they made the title game the three previous years and he wasn't even playing when they finally got over.

Next.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

"That day" his day is opver, spoken from a dumbass fan that probably said Jerome Bettis' day were over and then splooged on himself when he busted out...AGAIN. You were probably one of those morons calling for Amos and then not, then calling for Maddox, then not so much, then saying Plexi glass was the man and then not so much. Save it, dork, we all know the history of you whining sons of bitches that still can't get past the best teams the AFC has to offer. Have another wonderful REGULAR SEASON.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

PISC wrote:"That day" his day is opver, spoken from a dumbass fan that probably said Jerome Bettis' day were over and then splooged on himself when he busted out...AGAIN. You were probably one of those morons calling for Amos and then not, then calling for Maddox, then not so much, then saying Plexi glass was the man and then not so much. Save it, dork, we all know the history of you whining sons of bitches that still can't get past the best teams the AFC has to offer. Have another wonderful REGULAR SEASON.
^^^^^^ Ladies and gentlemen, the one the only-----PISC!!

Accept no substitutes :lol:
get out, get out while there's still time
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

Oh and when the Steelers had to "sack up," where was Worthless? I mean they busted NWE in the REGULAR SEASON right? That means they should have won right? At least they knew they had the tools right, oh but what happened? Got worked. LOL How can you even come out talking that kind of shit when the last time your shitheads won was before I had pubes. I have them now though and any time you wanna check em out, look down your woman's pie hole.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Keep going PISC. Yell louder and rant longer and people will actually hear you.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

No one can melt quite like Duane.

Anyone know the going market value of Alge Crumpler this season? Dude's gotta be worth at least half your salary cap this year...
Nope. Not dead.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

DallasFanatic wrote:Keep going PISC. Yell louder and rant longer and people will actually hear you.
I have to give him limited props for getting his 2005 Cryin Ryan campaign off to such a quick start. Let's go to the tape.

1. Drop an "I fucked your woman blast"- check

2. Respond 3 times to the same post- check

3. Attempt to deflect valid smack on Lewis to Jerome Bettis- check

4. Attempt to compare over the hill Jamal Lewis to Hines Ward.- check

5. Ignore the Kyle Boller behind the curtain!- check

6. Claim that teams would take Lewis over Roethlisberger. (Apparently the only time he ever uses the word "upside" is in the bath house")- check

7. Spew incoherent verbiage about other teams completely unrelated to the topic- check

He's defintiely put himself in position to "run down" Paul.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Duane, quick tell us now who is gonna be in the super bowl.

Q - Be ready to chive this fucker
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

KC Scott wrote: Q - Be ready to chive this fucker
duely noted.

however, i'm gonna let this melt congeal...MELT like the cheese that lurks in BlondieBolognaFlapLAND.

welcome back Pisc
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

KC Scott wrote:Duane, quick tell us now who is gonna be in the super bowl.

Q - Be ready to chive this fucker

I am going to win The Super Bowl!
I am taking on The Pats by myself.

ARRRRRRRG!
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

BSmack wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote:Keep going PISC. Yell louder and rant longer and people will actually hear you.
I have to give him limited props for getting his 2005 Cryin Ryan campaign off to such a quick start. Let's go to the tape.

1. Drop an "I fucked your woman blast"- check

2. Respond 3 times to the same post- check

3. Attempt to deflect valid smack on Lewis to Jerome Bettis- check

4. Attempt to compare over the hill Jamal Lewis to Hines Ward.- check

5. Ignore the Kyle Boller behind the curtain!- check

6. Claim that teams would take Lewis over Roethlisberger. (Apparently the only time he ever uses the word "upside" is in the bath house")- check

7. Spew incoherent verbiage about other teams completely unrelated to the topic- check

He's defintiely put himself in position to "run down" Paul.
Thank you very much. :lol:
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

Qbert wrote:
KC Scott wrote: Q - Be ready to chive this fucker
duely noted.

however, i'm gonna let this melt congeal...MELT like the cheese that lurks in BlondieBolognaFlapLAND.

welcome back Pisc

Get your molds ready, there will be plenty of melts in 2005 for your arts and crafts! Bring it bitches! :P