Off-Field Problems

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Off-Field Problems

Post by Mr T »

We are making the team from "The program" look good.

Sims allegedly threw girlfriend to ground

FSU self-destructing in t-minus 5...4...3...2...1...
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

Its just disgusting...

If we play UM without AJ and ESIII...it's going to be ugly. We are deep at LB...but not deep enough to handle UM on the first go around.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Wyatt is like Bobby Collins.

AJ is like Joe Kane.

Ernie Sims is like Lattimer.

Caan - "If you dont take back Bobby(Wyatt) and you hadnt reinstated Alvin, in Alvin's case it could have cost millions of dollars in the Pros."

"Well this is not a football vocational school, its an institute for higher learning."

Caan - "Well, when was the last time 70,000 people showed up to watch a kid to a damned chemistry experiement.......why dont you go stick that bow tie up your ass."

I can see Bobby having this convo w/ the Board of Trustees.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Not poking fun by any means, but what is going on in Tally? DUI's, drug weekends, beat downs......someone want to say it? Booby should probably be euthanized. Is that too harsh?
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

How the fuck is this Bobby's fault? His ass aint awake in the wee hours of the morning. What, do you want him to drive the safe bus and have everyone meet him at Landis Green so he can take them all home at midnight?
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

...now quick, make sure you run over to the basketball board to defend Duke there Crown.

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Cicero: Well, since your on the field team has played like shit the last few years and now your off the field team is getting in trouble.....it just looks like Booby has lost control. What do you think?

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Played like shit? Maybe not up to our standards or the 14 years of dominance, but I still believe our shit seasons still outshined Florida's?

Ouskull : I'll be there as soon as Reddick donkey punches his g/f.
At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Post by At Large »

I'm more interested in the QB that considers himself the pushup God. Where did I miss this tidbit of information? I guess I need to pay more attention to sports more in the offseason...
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Off season incidents have continued to plague PSU's program as well. I'm not so sure which disgusts me more...the kids who piss on their scholarships by doing stupid shit, or the fans who will justify their actions no matter what they are, because PSU kids could never do anything wrong.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

Off season incidents have continued to plague USC's program as well. I'm not so sure which disgusts me more...the kids who piss on their scholarships by doing stupid shit, or the fans who will justify their actions no matter what they are, because USC kids could never do anything wrong.
FTFY
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

No argument from me Lax.

You're still a prick, though.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Off season incidents have continued to plague our program as well.
Sincerely,

Ohio State, Tennecleats, Arizona State
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I think this is the right place to drop this link:

http://www.cracksmoker.com/
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

I knew that would get a reaction out of you my friend....... :lol:
Hell insert any school in there for any sport.
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

I saw that Lax had posted in this thread before I opened it.

When I read PSUFan's post, in that instant I already knew what Lax's was going to say. :wink:
FIGHT ON!
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

so does that mean you know what I'm thinking before I actually do it....what the fuck are you? My wife. :lol:
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

come on bRuin, your wife is at least twice Gregs size
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

Laxplayer wrote:so does that mean you know what I'm thinking before I actually do it....what the fuck are you? My wife. :lol:
:lol:

You wish! Then you'd actually have someone to go golfing with while drinking beer, smoking cigars, and farting.
FIGHT ON!
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

socal...schmick....why do you automatically think I'm a Bruin? I'm the board SC hater. I'd root for the Nazi's if they were playing the Condoms.

Greg....you have a very valid point, however she does things I wouldn't EVER want you to consider.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Laxplayer wrote:she does things I wouldn't EVER want you to consider.
She sure does.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

LOL Jim.....at least us married guys can think that......
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

I thought this would be a Cornroller thread.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

Laxplayer wrote:socal...schmick....why do you automatically think I'm a Bruin? I'm the board SC hater. I'd root for the Nazi's if they were playing the Condoms.

Greg....you have a very valid point, however she does things I wouldn't EVER want you to consider.
Thank God for that!

As far as the Nazi's...Do they have a strong ground game or is it their air attack I need to worry about? I can't remember.
FIGHT ON!
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Cicero wrote:Played like shit? Maybe not up to our standards or the 14 years of dominance, but I still believe our shit seasons still outshined Florida's?

Ouskull : I'll be there as soon as Reddick donkey punches his g/f.
2001 - 9-4
2002 - 9-5
2003 - 10-3
2004 - 10-3 - Loss to Florida at home - first since 1986

You have a whopping TWO less losses than us over the same time frame and we play in the SEC!!!!! Yeah, way to outshine. I can't wait for your annual meltdown to Miami then us. Yep, another shit season for you.

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Oh yeah....we had Ron Zook coaching, what's your excuse?

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Jesus, you are fucking unbelievable. You pull that pussy ass excuse eveytime someone mentions your decline over the post-spurrier era. Cant wait till Tennecleats blows up Urban's gimmick offense.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Silly cicero didn't you know that everything done under zook doesn't count unless it is convenient for Trixie to bash with...

i mean he brings up the Fla win over FSU because it is the first time in how many years?

perhaps we should petition the NCAA and strike all florida happenings while zook was coach...i mean after all it was florida that hired zook correct?
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

T REX wrote:
2001 - 9-4
2002 - 9-5
2003 - 10-3

You have a whopping TWO less losses than us over the same time frame and we play in the SEC!!!!! Yeah, way to outshine. I can't wait for your annual meltdown to Miami then us. Yep, another shit season for you.
Trixie = The most uninformed, worthless poster I've ever seen.

A. You don't know any facts about CFB (that means College Football) other than the head coaches for FSU and UF (that means Florida State and Florida).

For instance, please address your weak ass heisman candidate's touchdown to interception ratio, or perhaps more importantly, his touchdown to interception ratio when the game is on the line.

B. Which ever site you logged on to get FSU records over last 4 years is wrong dumbass. Don't believe everything you read on the Internet Richy.

C. You don't even read posts that you respond to. Cicero said that FSU "outshined" UF over the last 4 years. His statement is correct, instead of realizing it, you just babble something about a SEC that couldn't even get an undefeated team into the NC game last year.

Go home and practice.
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

As far as the Nazi's...Do they have a strong ground game or is it their air attack I need to worry about? I can't remember.
Well for a time they had both but after the long haul they became very ineffective. :lol:
Something about pissing off the biggest kid on the block.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Trix,

I dont care if all our starters go mental. FSU is still beating the gates in the worlds biggest truck stop just like they did the last time they were there.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Well Sexton is out for 2005 because of Lyme Disease.

Sexton to miss season

This will make for a very interesting season. Two Redshirt Freshman QBs. Can you say controversy?
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Well, wyatt will never play at FSU again.
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

A controversy wont bother me as bad as watching a QB with horrible mechanics who cannot check off a receiver if his life depended on it for the next four years will. Oh wait, that has already happened.

Good Luck Xai and Drew! 8)
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

TheChief wrote:
T REX wrote:
2001 - 9-4
2002 - 9-5
2003 - 10-3

Trixie = The most uninformed, worthless poster I've ever seen.

A. You don't know any facts about CFB (that means College Football) other than the head coaches for FSU and UF (that means Florida State and Florida).

For instance, please address your weak ass heisman candidate's touchdown to interception ratio, or perhaps more importantly, his touchdown to interception ratio when the game is on the line.

B. Which ever site you logged on to get FSU records over last 4 years is wrong dumbass. Don't believe everything you read on the Internet Richy.

C. You don't even read posts that you respond to. Cicero said that FSU "outshined" UF over the last 4 years. His statement is correct, instead of realizing it, you just babble something about a SEC that couldn't even get an undefeated team into the NC game last year.

Go home and practice.
http://floridastate.rivals.com/schedule ... &Year=2004

Yeah, funny....I gave you guys an extra win huh? Thanks for correcting me for giving your shit stained team an extra win last year. Thanks also for the beautiful win at Booby Field. Punked by Ron Zook and the inmates going crazy. Miami coming soon. Should be a real great year for Florida State. :roll:

TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

^^^Nice comeback...

I see you made it home, but you forgot to practice first.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Blah, blah, blah......yawn. How about fucking scoreboard or in the language of here.....'Bode.

Thanks for giving Zook a good-bye gift. It has to be in Revelations that should Zook beat you at home for the first time in almost 20 years it is a sign of the Apocalypse(of FSU).

Spin spider spin. FSU is in a tailspin.

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Scoreboard? FSU beat UF 4 out of the last 6 years, bitch. Shit, you're bragging b/c you finally beat us at home after 20 YEARS. Looks like BODE. SHut the fuck up you dickless faggot.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

I thought nothing counted from the Zook era Trix? Isn't that what you keep harping on over the last few years...

I think (paraphrased) We had zook...now we don't you can't hold anything to when Zook was here...something along those lines...

and now you toss the Floriduh win over FSU when it is convenient...?

Running on the Board Bitch nomination ticket for the 05 season...

in a commanding lead Trix is running away with it over jon and babs...
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:
I think (paraphrased) We had zook...now we don't you can't hold anything to when Zook was here...something along those lines...
Can you sprinkle some English in there? I do not speak jibberish. Maybe you are trying to imitate Zook, not sure, but damn.

Zook is gone. Only decent thing he did outside of February was pummel the Nole at Booby field.

You did well though not making sense.