Let's send a message

The best of the best

When I think of quality posts, I think of...

Luther
85%
KC Paul 3.0
15%

Total votes: 27

rozy
Cowboy

Let's send a message

Post by rozy »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Cuda wrote:At least it didn't hurt the quality in here
Given enough time, Luther will find a way.
^Is this posting quality?
Luther wrote:
Biggie wrote:Are we seriously out of people that anybody's heard of?
I'd nominate Catfish, but he's virtually disappeared. I know 88 is already here, but he's said elsewhere he ain't posting here. Why? Jesus people, didn't you take the gift sacks when you came through the door? Every sack had one Titleist, one condom, two XXX novels, some hand sanitizer lotion and some breath mints. Use the breath mints.

Rip City
^Or this?

When you are scrolling down a thread, what comes into your mind when you see either of these 2 as the author of a post? Can't wait to read it? Or...hope my scrollwheel doesn't break.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

decide for yourself, for shit's sake - quietly, for once.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Now you've done it. KCJunior will probably cut off that car discount to all PP members now. If you'd held out just another day, I might have closed on the John Deer tractor he had.

Now he's going to be mad, and he'll ankle bite me for awhile.

That's pressure.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

PSUFAN wrote:decide for yourself, for shit's sake - quietly, for once.
Favor? Crawl back to the Admin forum and let the big boys handle a tard for once. mmmkay?
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

So THAT's where BR549 got their name.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Wow!
KC Paul really is that big a tard.

I thought you guys were just trolling me
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

rozy wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:decide for yourself, for shit's sake - quietly, for once.
Favor? Crawl back to the Admin forum and let the big boys handle a tard for once. mmmkay?
yep, exactly my point.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Bar Brawl?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Cuda wrote:Bar Brawl?
Nyah.

Deathmatch.

I'll set er up in just a sec...
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

PSU wants to show us how the big boys do it. He's got his chance now

Friday Deathmatch: PSUFAN vs KC Paul
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

11-1

I lost my shutout. I consider this a loss. I might have to go to the minor leagues for a few months to sharpen my smack.

Rip City
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote: I'd simply kill myself- that would show EVERYBODY ...
C'mon, show us how the big boys do it, Paul
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

1. Not knowing a thing about (insert subject here) hasn't held you back before, big fella.

2. The deathmatch thingie was really PUS's idea. He was all "let me show you how the Big Boys run a tard" and we were all, "ok, have at it" then PUS decided to kick his own ass full of holes instead.

You could have won by default if you'd only have made a token æffort, but after all that time, it has to be a double DQ
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Luther wrote:11-1

I lost my shutout. I consider this a loss. I might have to go to the minor leagues for a few months to sharpen my smack.

Rip City
Don't take it so hard, Luth. There's a solid Chance that KC Notake 3.0 was too stupid to vote for himself, and that Cuda voted for him out of spite.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Wasn't really familiar with you until this thread, KCPaul.

Good god, you suck.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mister Bushice wrote:
Don't take it so hard, Luth.
Translation:

Luth, you are such a stud, I'd drink your PISS should you fail to leave me any Olympia Lites behind.

And just in case you wondered, I'm like really into golden showers.

Hook me up?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinsdale wrote:Wasn't really familiar with you until this thread, KCPaul.

Good god, you suck.
Don't blame Paul, Dins.

Look at the competition.

It's pretty tough not to play down to it.
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Dinsdale wrote:Wasn't really familiar with you until this thread, KCPaul.

Good god, you suck.

Many posts have been devoted to that very subject from quite a few different posters. He's even won the "Cryin' Ryan" award... which is the dubious honor of being the year's worst poster for the football forum.
That said, fuggetaboutit man. He's pretty cool people so it seems. He's got enough to do with Cuda and Luth, so though you may be alerted to the old blood in the water, a pile on is so targeted wrong. Just sayin'.

velocet
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:Don't take it so hard, Luth. There's a solid Chance that KC Notake 3.0 was too stupid to vote for himself, and that Cuda voted for him out of spite.
Gee, if I didn't know any better you two assclowns are trying to tag-team me...
Tag team you? You're so fat it would take a million man march to accomplish that, roseanne.

Do us all a favor - stop eating for a week and end world hunger. You could call it

'KC Paul presents "LiveAte"'

Snap!

every three seconds,

Snap!

every three seconds,

Snap!

every three seconds,

a child dies because I ate one.

Hell, if you're successful maybe they'd name a country after you, or better yet make you a country and let all the hungry people live there, and Voila! no more world hunger.
.sorry fellas, I'm a HETEROsexual. I DON'T go there, OK? Take your virtual ass-tag game somewhere else, flamers.
How the fuck would a guy who hasn't seen or touched his own dick since 9th grade phys ed class even know what sex he is anymore? I'm guessing at this point that the chilito you call a dick has been scared back into its shell by the ever-rumbling ceiling of blubber that hangs over it like the starship in the movie Independence Day blotted out the sky over the White House. Talk about a golden shower. If piss was paint you'd be an abstract artist specializing in daily bathroom makeovers.

And who in hell would want to play ass tag with a USDA rejected bloated bovine carcass like you? The point of game is getting close enough to tag the person, and given the fact your ass hasn't been thoroughly wiped since they invented clean air there isn't a trekkie in the universe who'd take on the Klingons you've been breeding.

They still make lettuce you know. It's not just for someone elses breakfast anymore.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:How original- Bushlice goes to the fat joke card. What's next Simpleton, "yo mamma" smack?
Yo Mamma is so fat, YOU could stand behind her and we wouldn't be able to see you.

But that's mostly because she caused a total eclipse of the sun. 8)
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

RACK Mister Bushice.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

If piss were paint?

I think I'm going to have to steal that line!
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

velocet wrote:He's got enough to do with Cuda and Luth, so though you may be alerted to the old blood in the water, a pile on is so targeted wrong.
Just for you, Fartjokecet, I'll abstain. It's just really difficult when dude goes with the "your smack sucks/you're a fag/rolleyes" defense, and then goes into the "you're unoriginal" bit. That's what tards do, and tards deserve pile-ons.

Ruck Bushy-btw.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Ummm......velo?

Talk me through this one, velo....please?
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

You know when you get in Santa's face at Safeway for walking around yelling, "Shit," or "Piss," only to find out he has Tourettes?

Mother's draw their children closer and look at you like Inky had moved next door.Image

Playing much with either whitey or junior doesn't build up your board cred. Now last week whitey turned the other cheek and didn't want to play. This week junior is contemplating the "LiveATE" deal that Bushy was talking about. At least junior found an outfit other than that gawdy KC Chiefs jacket to wear.

Actually, I think Velo is right. KCJunior IS probably a nice guy that you could have a beer with and watch a game. I know he turned into floor wax in the NFL forum and I did genuinely feel bad for him.

Don't eat the children.

Rip City
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Just thinkin, it might be time Paulie..

JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Nice one, C Mike. Bwahahaha

Rip City
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Paul - Wags,

Thanks for yet another fine representation of the Greater Kansas City community.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
KC Scott wrote:Paul - Wags,

Thanks for yet another fine representation of the Greater Kansas City community.
Whatever, KC Backstabber.

The next time Luther posts something funny will be the 1st time.
Listen up, TARD, and pay attention.

19-3, dumbass.

The masses disagree with you. Are they sheep, or do you have the mental acumen of a ruptured appendix?
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

rozy wrote:The masses disagree with you. A Are they sheep, or B do you have the mental acumen of a ruptured appendix?
New poll? I'll go with B after reading this thread.

For the record, Luther is a funny mofo for an old guy. :wink:
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

I thought it only took 7 votes to ban.

When did the threshold go to ... more than 20?
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Oooh that had to hurt.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Methinks the proverbial box of rocks just got insulted...
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:Bushlice, don't you have a tree to hug or a baby whale to save somewhere?
You seem rather obsessed with plant life and blubber. Spending too much time gazing in the mirror lately or something?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Cuda wrote:I thought it only took 7 votes to ban.

When did the threshold go to ... more than 20?
Don't worry about it, bitch.
Sounds like somebody had hisself a little liquid courage this lunchtime.

Paul, when everybody else was saying you were dumber than a fucking yo-yo, I thought they must have been just trolling.

But then son of a bitch if the first chance you got you didn't make them all look like geniuses.

Now that they've got their board-cred, they're liable to be able to troll me for real next time.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Dinsdale wrote:Ummm......velo?

Talk me through this one, velo....please?
BTW, this one made me laugh.

and RACK Bushice.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

velooooooo???????
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Cunt-a wrote: Paul, when everybody else was saying you were dumber than a fucking yo-yo, I thought they must have been just trolling.
Actually nobody said that
Paul,

Your dumber than a fucking Yo-Yo
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

First, we insult the box of rocks.

Now, the damnable yo-yo takes one up the keester.

What's next, the doorknob? Inanimate objects are having a very bad day.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

rozy wrote:First, we insult the box of rocks.

Now, the damnable yo-yo takes one up the keester.

What's next, the doorknob? Inanimate objects are having a very bad day.

What's next?..

JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.