What a load of HORSESHIT!

The best of the best
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

The funny thing is he got banned in the middle of DC handing him his ass.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Dinsdale wrote:Dude alluded to a workplace...where were the implied threats going to end?
FINALLY

Why am I not surprised that Dins was the first to FINALLY bring up this very valid point that the mob failed to hit on? Why did it take almost 18 hours for someone to take the only defensible angle to banning SG for the act itself?
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

shutyomouth wrote:
Carlos Lee wrote:
shutyomouth wrote:I think one thing people on all boards need to learn to do is to USE YOUR FUCKING SCROLL BUTTON. LOOK AT THREADS THAT YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE INTERESTED IN.

And therein lies the problem. You just don't "get" it. Never have. Never will. A lot of people have neither the time nor the desire to waste a lot of time scrolling through piles upon piles of shit. Look at it this way... you seem to be the kind of guy who's a loudmouthed fucker with a lot of friends. You're the life of many parties. That's great. However... there actually exists others out there who have a small circle of friends that consists of people with similar tastes who are capable of entertaining each other on a consistent basis. Not everyone wants to listen to some drunk fuck ramble on endlessly about nothing in particular in a non-funny, uninteresting way. It's okay to be different than you, right? It's okay that you're not invited to every party on the block, right? When that does happen, do you stand outside their front lawn yelling stupid shit at them all night? I bet you do... and when the cops come and take you away for being drunk and disorderly, you scream "BODE" at the top of your lungs, right? Sure you do...

You'll be addressed when you quit hiding behind a shit troll. Until then - you are of no importance.

RACK Spray
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

Dinsdale wrote:
rozy wrote:He was banned for being a forum killing fuck-off.
Another one quickly comes to mind, as well...

Ahhhhhh - those good ole' double standards, huh, libby? You're such a dick-kissing pussy. :lol:

rozy - you sure changed your tune.

Enjoy sucking cock with a load of good folks like Fagsdale and this ROBOCOCK faggot. Just when I thought there was a glimmer of hope, too....

PS: Tell Luther to quit PMing everybody as well.

Too bad you pussies couldn't answer the questions. :wink:
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Headhunter wrote:The funny thing is he got banned in the middle of DC handing him his ass.
Like that's a tough gig ... Cuda could prolly even handle that job, if he wasn't too busy giving reacharounds.
"I see everything twice!"
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Cicero wrote:
shutyomouth wrote:
Carlos Lee wrote:
And therein lies the problem. You just don't "get" it. Never have. Never will. A lot of people have neither the time nor the desire to waste a lot of time scrolling through piles upon piles of shit. Look at it this way... you seem to be the kind of guy who's a loudmouthed fucker with a lot of friends. You're the life of many parties. That's great. However... there actually exists others out there who have a small circle of friends that consists of people with similar tastes who are capable of entertaining each other on a consistent basis. Not everyone wants to listen to some drunk fuck ramble on endlessly about nothing in particular in a non-funny, uninteresting way. It's okay to be different than you, right? It's okay that you're not invited to every party on the block, right? When that does happen, do you stand outside their front lawn yelling stupid shit at them all night? I bet you do... and when the cops come and take you away for being drunk and disorderly, you scream "BODE" at the top of your lungs, right? Sure you do...

You'll be addressed when you quit hiding behind a shit troll. Until then - you are of no importance.

RACK Spray
What part of he is not hiding is it that YOU CAN'T get through your head?
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

Smackie Chan wrote:
Headhunter wrote:The funny thing is he got banned in the middle of DC handing him his ass.
Like that's a tough gig ... Cuda could prolly even handle that job, if he wasn't too busy giving reacharounds.

Hey - you're a liberal. SG apologized. Shouldn't he be forgiven?
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

shutyomouth wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:

Nah, just forgotten.
"I see everything twice!"
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

shutyomouth wrote: rozy - you sure changed your tune.
Not in the slightest.
Carlos Lee

Post by Carlos Lee »

shutyomouth wrote:Just when I thought there was a glimmer of hope, too...

Funniest post... of... all... time.

Sorry this board didn't meet your... uhmmmm... standards.
Last edited by Carlos Lee on Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

Smackie Chan wrote:
shutyomouth wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote: Like that's a tough gig ... Cuda could prolly even handle that job, if he wasn't too busy giving reacharounds.

Nah, just forgotten.

Ahhhhhhhh. It's ok - I'm just having fun exposin' some of you folks. At least you're all starting to come to grips with your shit hypocrisy. :wink:

I feel better now - really. :D
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

shutyomouth wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:

Don't ask me that question. I'm a conservative republican from Texas. I'd put the bullet in him myself!
Last edited by Headhunter on Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

So in the end, here's what we have:

T1B: We'll take this to the fucking limit. Even though he has apologized for his mistake, he makes our pussies sore from being mean to us. This will validate us banning him and will excuse us for not accepting his apology.

Why weren't you just fucking men and ban him because you hate him? :lol:

Jesus - you guys are too fucking easy sometimes........
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

shutyomouth wrote:So in the end, here's what we have:

T1B: We'll take this to the fucking limit. Even though he has apologized for his mistake, he makes our pussies sore from being mean to us. This will validate us banning him and will excuse us for not accepting his apology.

You are posting everywhere, but yet no where. I do believe you owe yourself another snack cake.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

rozy wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Dude alluded to a workplace...where were the implied threats going to end?
FINALLY

Why am I not surprised that Dins was the first to FINALLY bring up this very valid point that the mob failed to hit on? Why did it take almost 18 hours for someone to take the only defensible angle to banning SG for the act itself?
The only defensible angle??

You mean banning him for fucking up the Main Street forum with a days worth of spamming is not a defensible position?

Fuck that.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

shutyomouth wrote:
Luther wrote:Rack Dins.

hahaha

Rip City

Hey Luther - since none of these other pussies want to answer my question, I'll ask you.

DON't you think that since SG apologized he should get another chance?

DID you see where SG posted DC's name?
Yeah, I'll answer. I don't recall ever seeing DC's name posted, but then again I have no idea what his name is in the first place. Maybe I overlooked it, I don't know.

I did read where you posted that SG apologized. That is nice and all and I'm sure CroMag feels better about it. But what bothers me, Spray, is that he posted the av connection in the first place. Since I didn't see him point at it or say, "Lookie at my av, guess who CroMag?" it was subtle. SG knew what he was doing. He's kind of stupid, but not that internet stupid. Someone gave him the info, if you believe what he says about this little birdy. To be honest, my guess who the birdy is...YOU.

Should SG be given a second chance? He knew the rules, and he mocked them. He challenged the admins to ban him. He spammed. It isn't for us peon posters to decide. It is the bossman's decision. His money, his headache. If it was me, he'd never get back, simply because the rules are up there, 24/7/365.

If he wants back he should have a pow wow with the boss, maybe CroMag and hash it out. I think he shouldn't be able to appeal for a year. If the boss does something I don't like, I don't melt down like he/you guys did/do. I might bitch, and then I move on. I bitched and moved on at kcclones.com I left a lot of buddies there. Came back once a year at XMAS for a hello, and vamped.

This drama shit is childish, really. Sure, I wytched and smacked SG last night. I could have gone on for days but the sad thing is SG left...he called no joy. I found myself laughing at my own wytch stories, and that got old.

If the boss lets him back after "X" amount of days, then I'd be unhappy. But this isn't my board. This board is like all the other boards...if you don't like the boss, or you don't like the posters, then get the fuck out. Shut up and move along.

I heard the basement lock open...

Rip City
8)

p.s. Was that a fair answer, Spray?
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
shayne9
Fuckin' Noob

Post by shayne9 »

Where is SG???
Is he too busy basking in his BODE?

:lol:
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

rozy wrote:
FINALLY

Because it's a reach. Even Cro-Mag said it was a FORMER employer. A current one would be a different story.

The way I see it, when pplace was opened, Main Street was supposed to become the general spam/tard forum- loosely modded, nobody was supposed to be banned no matter how much they sucked. That's the way it was advertised.

I think what SG did wouldn't even be an issue if he hadn't made a certain admin melt & cry like a little girl with chewing gum stuck in her braids- by doing something everybody was explicitly told was allowed: spamming main street.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Cicero wrote:
shutyomouth wrote:
Carlos Lee wrote:

RACK Spray

So...

Changing nics when you register for a different board is punk, eh?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Fat Bones
In propria persona

Post by Fat Bones »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
shayne9
Fuckin' Noob

Post by shayne9 »

Luther wrote:
shutyomouth wrote:

hahaha

Rip City

Hey Luther - since none of these other pussies want to answer my question, I'll ask you.

Yeah, I'll answer. I don't recall ever seeing DC's name posted, but then again I have no idea what his name is in the first place. Maybe I overlooked it, I don't know.

I did read where you posted that SG apologized. That is nice and all and I'm sure CroMag feels better about it. But what bothers me, Spray, is that he posted the av connection in the first place. Since I didn't see him point at it or say, "Lookie at my av, guess who CroMag?" it was subtle. SG knew what he was doing. He's kind of stupid, but not that internet stupid. Someone gave him the info, if you believe what he says about this little birdy. To be honest, my guess who the birdy is...YOU.

Should SG be given a second chance? He knew the rules, and he mocked them. He challenged the admins to ban him. He spammed. It isn't for us peon posters to decide. It is the bossman's decision. His money, his headache. If it was me, he'd never get back, simply because the rules are up there, 24/7/365.

If he wants back he should have a pow wow with the boss, maybe CroMag and hash it out. I think he shouldn't be able to appeal for a year. If the boss does something I don't like, I don't melt down like he/you guys did/do. I might bitch, and then I move on. I bitched and moved on at kcclones.com I left a lot of buddies there. Came back once a year at XMAS for a hello, and vamped.

This drama shit is childish, really. Sure, I wytched and smacked SG last night. I could have gone on for days but the sad thing is SG left...he called no joy. I found myself laughing at my own wytch stories, and that got old.

If the boss lets him back after "X" amount of days, then I'd be unhappy. But this isn't my board. This board is like all the other boards...if you don't like the boss, or you don't like the posters, then get the fuck out. Shut up and move along.

Rip City
8)

Suck a cock, you loser.

SG doesn't want to come back in. He's made that clear.

Go change your tampon you crusty old never was.

fucking tards....
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

shutyomouth wrote:So in the end, here's what we have:

Now this is Park Place material. Take someone's posting behavior and characterize as something completely different than it is.

How the fuck can spamming be considered being mean? It is not.

Spamming a message board is nothing more or less than being a bitch. Period.

So what you really meant to say was that T1B banned his ass for being a spamming bitch. T1B doesn't have to tolerate it. It is a privelage to post here, not a fucking entitlement.
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

DrDetroit wrote:
rozy wrote:
FINALLY

You mean banning him for fucking up the Main Street forum with a days worth of spamming is not a defensible position?

Fuck that.
Exactly. They're soooooooooo fucking worried about trying to validate their vaginal positions and trying to act "cool", they'll compromise anything.

SG and I spammed this place because we KNEW it was drawing blood out of some of these pussy's asses. BUT - we also knew that they'd look like the pussies we know they are if they banned in an "OPEN" forum (check the reasoning out behind this new setup).

SG fucked up, and has admitted it. Do you think the liberal pussies would give him a second chance (you know - like they do murderers, etc...)?

Hell no.

SG fucked up and exposed massive, gay hypocrisy. :D
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

shutyomouth wrote:
DrDetroit wrote:
rozy wrote: FINALLY

Fuck that.
Exactly. They're soooooooooo fucking worried about trying to validate their vaginal positions and trying to act "cool", they'll compromise anything.

SG and I spammed this place because we KNEW it was drawing blood out of some of these pussy's asses. BUT - we also knew that they'd look like the pussies we know they are if they banned in an "OPEN" forum (check the reasoning out behind this new setup).

SG fucked up, and has admitted it. Do you think the liberal pussies would give him a second chance (you know - like they do murderers, etc...)?

Hell no.

SG fucked up and exposed massive, gay hypocrisy. :D
WOW! You got over on another board. Impressive, I do believe you owe yourself another snack cake.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

So he proxies up and comes back in already.

Ends any discussion of who the true bitch is.
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

Luther wrote:
shutyomouth wrote:

hahaha

Rip City

Rip City
8)

A. DC and I have always gotten along great. I would NEVER do anything to fuck with him at all, and I consider him a friend. You can pull your old metal foot out of your ass now for that comment.

B. Look at how much energy you've wasted on SG in the last few days. You really hate that boy, don't you?

C. You DO need a trip to the basement.

D. How does it feel to have rejects like FUBU Clown to chat with?
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

DrDetroit wrote:
rozy wrote:
FINALLY

Fuck that.
Read what I have written one more time. This time, read it in English.
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

Dinsdale wrote:
Cicero wrote:
shutyomouth wrote:

RACK Spray

So...

Changing nics when you register for a different board is punk, eh?
In your world, it would have to be. Still aren't willing to handle those tough questions, hypocrite? :lol:

Pussy.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

shutyomouth wrote:
Luther wrote:
shutyomouth wrote:

Rip City
8)

A. DC and I have always gotten along great. I would NEVER do anything to fuck with him at all, and I consider him a friend. You can pull your old metal foot out of your ass now for that comment.

B. Look at how much energy you've wasted on SG in the last few days. You really hate that boy, don't you?

Maybe he could chat with you and enjoy one of your delicious snack cakes. It isn't as if life is pulling you away from your monitor.
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

See Luth? How does it feel like having a woman beater responding for you? :lol:
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Tough question, 'Spray?

A question about SG being let back in because he apologized...that's tough?

Perhaps the question is ignored because it's irrelevant. Ya think?
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

shutyomouth wrote:See Luth? How does it feel like having a woman beater responding for you? :lol:
He wasn't responding for Luth...

Dude, your question is irrelevant. Let it go. It seems only you want this pussy back.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Regarding "A"...I believe you, and I stand corrected. But I got a sneekie feeling you know who Birdie is.

Regarding "B"...The energy wasted on SG? Bwahahahaha. What, 10 posts/wytch's compared to SG's 50-100 posts yesterday. I am (LOL). Thanks Ronnie.

Regarding "C"...Everyone should take basement trips. When is the last extended trip you guys have taken? It is good. You get things done, and you don't find yourself typing stupid shit like we are doing right now.

Regarding "D"...I'm guessing FUBU Clown is Indy, yes? He isn't around too much and I seldom exchange banter with him.

Any other questions, Sir?

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

And if we're culling the herd, make Dr Detroit next.

How many people have to tell him he sucks before he listens?

They're not lying Dr D. You really suck that badly. Yet, every time someone tries to politely inform you, you claim you're "in their dome," and post even more.

Go join him at .net, you fucking tool.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

shutyomouth wrote:

A. DC and I have always gotten along great. I would NEVER do anything to fuck with him at all, and I consider him a friend.
Time to back away from the monitor. Have you met DC? Do you hang with him?

I don't consider a single one of you fuckers "a friend". I enjoy bullshitting with you people, but at the end of the day, nary a one of you fucks are my friends. I like some people here more than others, but friend? Nah. We can be friendly, but nobody here is going to help me bury bodies when I need them. Time for a reality check, spray.
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

DrDetroit wrote:Tough question, 'Spray?

A question about SG being let back in because he apologized...that's tough?

Perhaps the question is ignored because it's irrelevant. Ya think?

I'm saying that liberals are notorius for wanting to give people a second chance. Here's their chance. You aren't grasping my angle, dude.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Maybe because your angle sucks...try another.

And don't even try to start "smacking" me. This shit is fucking weak. WTF are you working so hard for? SG? Just trolling?
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

I think everyone see's your angle. You like to say everyone here is a liberal. You like to equate every action with politics. It's a stupid fucking angle from a stupid fucking retard.

I even answered your stupid fucking question (says a lot for me, doesn't it?) but you chose to ignore it, because I'm conservative and it didn't fit your angle.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Dinsdale wrote:And if we're culling the herd, make Dr Detroit next.

How many people have to tell him he sucks before he listens?

They're not lying Dr D. You really suck that badly. Yet, every time someone tries to politely inform you, you claim you're "in their dome," and post even more.

Go join him at .net, you fucking tool.
Dr. Detroit is a dumb bastard. But generally people argue or tell him his
opinion regarding an issue makes him a dumb bastard. People tell you
that you are a dumb bastard based on your existence.

Grab another snack cake for not seeing reality. Don't worry, you don't
see reality and your not getting fatter. You are getting skinnier.
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

Headhunter wrote:
shutyomouth wrote:

A. DC and I have always gotten along great. I would NEVER do anything to fuck with him at all, and I consider him a friend.
Time to back away from the monitor. Have you met DC? Do you hang with him?

I don't consider a single one of you fuckers "a friend". I enjoy bullshitting with you people, but at the end of the day, nary a one of you fucks are my friends. I like some people here more than others, but friend? Nah. We can be friendly, but nobody here is going to help me bury bodies when I need them. Time for a reality check, spray.
I haven't met him, but we've exchanged pm's, chatted in chat rooms, and have discussed getting together for a fishing trip or two.

I actually do consider a few of these people in here friends. For you to say you DON'T call them friends after 5 years is pretty fucking stupid. No - you're not going to probably go and drink beer with them every weekend, but are you saying that you want to hang out with people you don't like for 5 years? Give me a break.

Luther - go to the hospital - you've had a stroke.

FUBU Clown - get into a nasty car wreck.

Fagsdale - don't drown in your hypocrisy, fag. I'm just having fun watching you bathe in it. :wink: