What a load of HORSESHIT!

The best of the best
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I used to keep an e-mail list of the CFB posters when we were doing all the board hopping, but that was only from people who sent me their e-mail and asked that I hold on to it should we move to yet another board. I don’t have that list any longer.
Totally different deal.

About personal info - the very best firewall available is not making it available in the first place.

About hacking - sorry to rob the fun, but people here cannot "get into your computer". It's that simple. If your mouse is moving of its own accord, IT'S DIRTY, it's not diT or me.

About this:
SG, on the other hand, claims he didn't know what the pic that someone gave him represented, took steps to remedy it when he was informed, apologized, and was banned for it.

Even though the victim in question cicn't ask for said banning.
Are you kidding me? After all of these keystrokes on at least two boards, it's clear you'll just make up whatever you want and go with it.

SG = victim....hahahaha
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

PSUFAN wrote:If your mouse is moving of its own accord, IT'S DIRTY
that explains how http://www.rubmyscrollwheelonyourtaint.com got into my history.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

PSUFAN wrote:
SG = victim....hahahaha
PSSST!

I think he was implying that CroMag was the victim.

And let's not overestimate SG -- it's possible that dude is so stupid that he didn't realize what was up. Sure, a reasonable person would see a pic of a business, and might inquire as to why it would make someone "melt" if posted. But, remember -- dude definitely isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

And let's not overestimate SG -- it's possible that dude is so stupid that he didn't realize what was up. Sure, a reasonable person would see a pic of a business, and might inquire as to why it would make someone "melt" if posted. But, remember -- dude definitely isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Exactly what I've been saying.

He is that big of a moron.

And it isn't SG=victim, it is PSU =Hypocrite.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

BTW I hope Dins was being sarcarstic (although I wasn't).

If I end up defending SG of all people and agreeing with him, Something is seriously fucked up here.

ImageImage
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Well Dio, shit must be fucked up -- you and I are on the same page.

Eventually, the dust will settle, and I'll get back to calling you a fag, though.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

LAST!
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

That's a releif.

I guess I don't have to "retire" just yet....

ImageImage