What a load of HORSESHIT!

The best of the best
TheArtist

Post by TheArtist »

Moorese wrote:
TheArtist wrote:Nuthin.
Well that's not very entertaining.
Sorry. I'd offer to tap dance, but you don't strike me as a fan of a little soft shoe.

Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Old times...

I'm waiting for Nathan and his Bojangles post.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
TheArtist

Post by TheArtist »

You know I looked for that gif, don't you Luther.

Couldn't find it either, could you.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Are you kidding me? Hell I lost that when I pissed off some people in IRC and woke up with green smoke coming out of my computer. It scared the shit out of me, so I formatted and reinstalled.

Every pic, gif, funny post saved was wiped. I don't mess with people that have skills like that. Do you have skills like that?

Rip City
8)
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
TheArtist

Post by TheArtist »

Luther wrote:Are you kidding me? Hell I lost that when I pissed off some people in IRC and woke up with green smoke coming out of my computer. It scared the shit out of me, so I formatted and reinstalled.

Every pic, gif, funny post saved was wiped. I don't mess with people that have skills like that. Do you have skills like that?

Rip City
8)
Luther, there is having skills, there is having knowledge, and there is using either of those skils and knowledge. I do computer stuff for a living. I have the skills and knowledge. I would never use them against you, Luther.

You have my word.

But you should consult DiT (my young apprentice) about my skills and motives. :wink:

Now, do you think the big kid will make a differrence to the lakers?
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Guess you just can't make everybody happy ...

1. T1B is launched with certain rules, including no spamming, not tarding (judged subjectively, of course), no "specialty" threads on Main Street (politics, music, sports, et al), and bans imposed on certain children with histories of message board misbehavior. As a result, traffic (and quality) on Main Street becomes light.

2. Posters object to the bannings, citing the unfairness of it all.

Posters objected to A) threads geing moved at the drop of a hat B) threads being moved anonymously and C)Said threads being locked down so that posters couldn't respond in them.

The traffic on main street was light because due to A) there was a lot of the traffic staying in trots.

I missed all of the "bring back BS and SG" threads....

3. Bans are lifted, Main Street becomes a virtually unmoderated forum, Park Place is opened as a semi-private forum, and, predictably, Main Street becomes a tardfest for the ADD crowd.

Which was the idea.

The admins wanted to prove their "point" and let MS disintegrate into chaos.

4. Certain posters ('sup, DrDelusion?) cry/bitch/snivel/whine/mock/melt over the opening of Park Place, while others hail the new-found openness of Main Street.

And some of us (may be my MPD speaking here) didn't give a shit about the "special" forum, but thought that the dichotomy between no moderation and kneejerk moderation was false.

And that the shitty threads should continue to be moved, and shitty posters should be allowed to respond to them in their shitty forum.

And let the elitist swine do whatever the fuck.

5. The posters initially banned from Main Street tard it up upon being reinstated, with spam and threats of posting personal info.

Again, all acording to plan.

6. SG is once again banned because he (take your pick) threatened to post personal info about CroMag (bitch move) or spammed the joint (bitch move) or both (double bitch move).

He claims he didn't know what the info was.
He had been spamming for days, that is a stupid excuse
Banning him was a bitch move.

And if you have me defending SG, there is something wrong here.

7. Proposed "solutions" to this sad state of affairs is to shut down Park Place, reinstitute the bans, and once again heavily moderate Main Street, leading us back to where we were at (1) above.

Don't forget the response to 3)

I believe a more reasonable solution would be to keep PP open, allow any topic to be posted at Main Street, forbid spammers and chronic whiners, and ban them when they can't follow simple rules. If you don't like the rules and/or the existence of PP, find another board to post on. Pretty simple, really.

Agreed.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Funny that Buttsy, a guy who just loves to drop my name as if that "I know who you are" shit is amusing, is trying the "but SG apologized" angle.

Now SG's posts will replace Buttsy's dick on the side of milk cartons under the title "MISSING."
why is my neighborhood on fire
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Rack Fester's attempts to derail this thread.
Smackie Chan wrote: 1. T1B is launched with certain rules, including no spamming, not tarding (judged subjectively, of course), no "specialty" threads on Main Street (politics, music, sports, et al), and bans imposed on certain children with histories of message board misbehavior. As a result, traffic (and quality) on Main Street becomes light.

3. Bans are lifted, Main Street becomes a virtually unmoderated forum, Park Place is opened as a semi-private forum, and, predictably, Main Street becomes a tardfest for the ADD crowd.

4. Certain posters ('sup, DrDelusion?) cry/bitch/snivel/whine/mock/melt over the opening of Park Place, while others hail the new-found openness of Main Street.

5. The posters initially banned from Main Street tard it up upon being reinstated, with spam and threats of posting personal info.

6. SG is once again banned because he (take your pick) threatened to post personal info about CroMag (bitch move) or spammed the joint (bitch move) or both (double bitch move).

7. Proposed "solutions" to this sad state of affairs is to shut down Park Place, reinstitute the bans, and once again heavily moderate Main Street, leading us back to where we were at (1) above.
8. Falco writes "Rock me Amadeus."
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

BTW, are you going to ban the jackass who gave SG the personal info, now that we know who he is?

Since it is quite possible that SG inadvertantly posted it (I tend to give him the benefit of the doubt about not knowing what it was, he IS that much of an idiot), what about Admins who deliberatly post personal info on posters without their permission?

And yes, I must have missed where the second was answered, a link will suffice.

ImageImage
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Do we know definitively? We all have a suspect, and he's the suspect in most of these things, but do we know?
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Of the names given, there is only one who would do shit like that.

And banning him would always be an improvement.

ImageImage
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Bizzarofelice wrote:Rack Fester's attempts to derail this thread.
Smackie Chan wrote: 1. T1B is launched with certain rules, including no spamming, not tarding (judged subjectively, of course), no "specialty" threads on Main Street (politics, music, sports, et al), and bans imposed on certain children with histories of message board misbehavior. As a result, traffic (and quality) on Main Street becomes light.

8. Falco writes "Rock me Amadeus."
9 pages and that was the best post. Props to Toolfelice.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Rack Fu wrote: 9 pages and that was the best post.
I'll take your word for it - Bacefellatio is always a good default position.

Get jobs, losers.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Biggie wrote:Get jobs, losers.
Rack.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I got a good sig out of it also.
Biggie wrote:
Get jobs, losers.
What?!
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

trev wrote:What?!
Trev's been hittin' dat Crunk Juice.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Bizzarofelice wrote:Trev's been hittin' dat Crunk Juice.
If so, go on Trev.

Lay it all on out and stuff. A big, huge splattering treatise on life, love, hate and how message board conflicts relate via picking kids up in the SUV.

Kick that ball, trev! Kick it!

Go!
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I haven't hit anything yet. But I plan on it.

RF, you wanna talk? My office is open.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

trev wrote:I haven't hit anything yet. But I plan on it.
Getting a tape from the top of the closet and popping it in the bedroom VCR tonight? You gonna hit that, baby? You gonna hit that? You gonna get some? Maybe make that bed all squeaky? Thinkin' about letting loose and not giving a damn if the boy is awake? Thinkin' about getting yourself all tore up? Might slobber the man's hog? Maybe take a wine bottle for the team?

God bless them pretty women. How I wish they was mine.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

trev wrote:My office is open.

Like your OFFICE office? [/omg]

I can vacuum.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

PrimeX wrote:I can vacuum.
Quit it with the abortion references, and concentrate on BANNING PSUFAN. This is a serius thread, and you've just made it a whole lot more serious.

-- poptard
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

For clarification --

The PMs I threatened to post weren't to me from Larry. The had already been posted previously...obviously, since they weren't sent to me.

That whole deal started when Artist didn't get invited to a new board, he (or so it was strongly suspected and he never denied) went and deleted all of the archived TOT posts from the people he blamed for him being left out. Didn't purge the archives, just selectively deleted. Yet another reason for the Exodus from TOT. He had a chance to mitigate the problem, but he chose to accelerate it.

Artist -- you very recently bragged about keeping lists of posters IPs from 5 years ago. Keep selling whatever it is you're trying to sell, and someone might buy it. I think you're a thoroughly unentertaining twit. I'm sure there's people who feel the same way about me. I'm also sure that none of those opinions matter one freaking bit. I have no personal problem with you, other than you being an unentertaining twit. The only people here I have any problem with are the infowhores/work e-mailers/hackers.

At TOT, there was also infowhoring, e-mailing of employers, and hacking going on(and to clarify, I don't think Artist had anything to do with in any way).

If anyone took the "ultimatum" thread seriously, then they are seriously dense. Not one person in the mod forum did for one second. It was much like the PP concept -- give a dumbass a chance to be a dumbass, and chances are they'll take it.

I don't understand people's beef with PSU. I must have missed something.

I don't care what anyone's name is, where they work, how many children they have, or anything else about anyone. Your board nic is good enough for me. If you choose to post any of that information, there's a good chance I will somehow use it to make fun of you. I assure you I have better things to do than log any of this information for later use...that's just fucking weird to me that anyone would do that, and indicative of some deeper problems. I can guarantee you that I have better things to do than try and "get over" on anyone by e-mailing their boss. Plus, I can hand each and every one of you your ass on this board, so I would have little motivation to take it any farther, even if I had the requisite loose screw.

It would appear that the divisions in the old Rome communities stem from what people are in this for. You have those who come here to crack jokes and question other people's intelligence, sexuality, and ancestry. There's another group that uses these boards to "make friends." I would be part of the former. Frankly, I think those in the latter have some life-issues...but that's not my concern. My house came equipped with a "front door." I use this "front door" to "go outside." Often times, when I go to these places outside my "front door," I see these people that I see on an occasion -- I call them my "friends." Also on an occasion, I meet someone new, and they become my "friend." None of these "friends" are named I Lick Poo, or any other name one might find on a smack board. I find this a much more effective tool for social interaction than calling people on the other side of the country that I'll never meet, and have little desire to, my "friends." Call me crazy. On the other hand, if I can sit at a computer and have some guy named I Lick Poo type funny stories that make me laugh, I'm all for it. Seems like a pretty simple concept to me...but then again, I'm not married, so I'm still allowed to have "friends." Maybe that's the root of this difference.

So it would appear that there's a divide. And since there's some who appear bound and determined that we should all be "friends," I'm guessing this philosophical difference is irrepairable. Oh well. I'm guessing the dot-netters will greet the Friendmakers with open arms. I'm pretty sure the old Smackchat wasn't about making friends. As a matter of fact, when I joined there, it was made clear that it was all about smacking other posters. That concept got lost somewhere along the way.

And not that I give a shit what any of you think about me, I will tell you that the dude who sits here typing this shit is, by most accounts, a hellafriendly guy. I make friends quite often and quite readily...in real life. And I think that therein the problem lies -- some seem to really blur the lines between real life and a computer screen. I really don't see any need, or see anything that anyone might gain from me being a "good guy." You know, the kind that "he used to be a good dude, but I don't know what happened."

The board I posted on previously was shut down in favor of this one. I believe there were two other boards shut down in favor of this one, as well. If any of the people displaced by these closures have a beef with me, they're welcome to air it, either publically or by PM. I was actually quite content with the old one. If it was still running, I'd be there and not here. But it is what it is. Truth be told, I enjoy reading just about everyone here. Lively banter and whatsuch. Occasionally, a real gut-buster comes up. Unfortunately, one of those frequent contributors of the gutbusters has been run by the "you used to be cool" crowd. Fuck them.

Some motherfuckers need to get a grip, that is for certain.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Dins bro, I didn't read all of your post....

but,

Let shit slide is all I can say...

and I hope you continue to post here...

m2
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Cliff Notes -- It was my way of letting it slide.

And my continued participation depends on others, I guess. Way too much people talking about how they got over, way too little people getting out there and getting over.

Whe people are actually being STALKED from what they said or did on this board, that's a little rich for my blood.

Sure, I like to piss of as many people as possible, but I sure the hell ain't going to post 800 threads, chant BODE 8 million times, or figure out where anybody works.

I generally just call people "fag" and tell them they can't write for shit.

And it's worked pretty well so far.

But don't get me wrong -- I think this drama shit is hilarious, provided it doesn't involve any part of me besides the name "Dinsdale." Makes me even more glad to be me.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Keep up the good work Dins, cause you're a good read.

If any of these tards go after you at work and fuck with at your job, you can always follow me on the road to heaven..

Now if I can just get "Hardcrow" return my "PM"....

I'm meeting him here in "The Rockies" here in a week or so...

the truth
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

There is not enough bold in this, not even for Dio.

Rack Dinsdale

Now ... I've heard that trev's office is open, do you have an appointment?

I've already been around there, and my thighs are caked with a sticky, pungant smell. Or maybe that's eminating from the horn section of the stand-up short bus. Could be an infection, could be poop. My dogs keep trying to lick at my thighs. They're giving me this look like, is your name Moorese?

I kept telling them, "NO, down girls, DOWN."

They then sat down and thumped their tails in Morris code ...thwack, thwak, wack, thwack ...

I started to realize what they were communicating on my hardwood floor.

Thwaka, thwaka, thwaka ... thwak.... THWAK.... thwak ... thwaka ....

D ...

I ...

N ...

S ...

I rewarded them with a treat, a full licking of my thighs, post-thought of trev.

It was bliss.
TheArtist

Post by TheArtist »

Dinsdale wrote:For clarification --
OK - this will be a first.
Dinsdale wrote:The PMs I threatened to post weren't to me from Larry. The had already been posted previously...obviously, since they weren't sent to me.
I do not recall any of my PM's being publicly posted, but I will take that at face value.
Dinsdale wrote: That whole deal started when Artist didn't get invited to a new board, he (or so it was strongly suspected and he never denied) went and deleted all of the archived TOT posts from the people he blamed for him being left out.
Bzzt! Wrong! Way back when there were several things going on; not the least of which was sucky server. I wrote a script that would delete whole blocks of posts. I think I was deleting 500 at a time.

I thought I was deleting just in the main forum, since my script specified a forum, but instead it went through and cleaned all the posts, without regard to the forum number.

Bummer. It killed the MLB and NBA forums too. I think TWIS will confirm, or whoever was the MLB forum mod.

So, to clarify I never targeted any user in the mass deletes. I think I gave a copy of the script to pp, so you can go about confirming it with her if you care to.

Once more for the reading impaired - I never deleted anything from the archives on purpose. Believe or dis-believe, there was no purposful effort on my part to delete from the archives.
Dinsdale wrote:Artist -- you very recently bragged about keeping lists of posters IPs from 5 years ago.
No, I said I had the original list that Inky Dave kept. Do you honestly think I do anything with it? Frankly, its funny as hell since Dave thought anyone who used AOL was Nostra.

Seriously Dins, get a grip. I don't have a huge cache of ips, names and addresses and work info. I couldn't think of anything more useless.
Dinsdale wrote:The only people here I have any problem with are the infowhores/work e-mailers/hackers.
Here we agree. Go fight your battles against them.
Dinsdale wrote:At TOT, there was also infowhoring, e-mailing of employers, and hacking going on(and to clarify, I don't think Artist had anything to do with in any way).
Nope, I didn't. In fact when JCT and Prime were fucked with, I did all that I could to find the people that did it. As I recall, it ended in that great anonymous deadend of AOL or Yahoo.

The bottom line is the vague accusations and inuendo were all directed at the wrong person.
Dinsdale wrote:If anyone took the "ultimatum" thread seriously, then they are seriously dense. Not one person in the mod forum did for one second. It was much like the PP concept -- give a dumbass a chance to be a dumbass, and chances are they'll take it.
Do you see how this could be seen as a double-standard?
Dinsdale wrote:I don't understand people's beef with PSU. I must have missed something.
I like PSU. Good guy. I think you guys have treated him and 88 like doormats and I would love to see them, and their guys put in charge of Main Street. For all the yelling and complaining that is done about buttsy and sg, I think both you, dins, and cuda are equal in your ability to trash an otherwise good thread. Frankly seeing the two of you complain about buttsy and sg is irony, pure irony.
Dinsdale wrote:I don't care what anyone's name is, where they work, how many children they have, or anything else about anyone. Your board nic is good enough for me. If you choose to post any of that information, there's a good chance I will somehow use it to make fun of you.
Well, there we agree.

Dinsdale wrote:I assure you I have better things to do than log any of this information for later use...that's just fucking weird to me that anyone would do that, and indicative of some deeper problems. I can guarantee you that I have better things to do than try and "get over" on anyone by e-mailing their boss.
Yep, we agree again.

Dinsdale wrote:It would appear that the divisions in the old Rome communities stem from what people are in this for. You have those who come here to crack jokes and question other people's intelligence, sexuality, and ancestry. There's another group that uses these boards to "make friends."
If you divide the former into two groups, the "its a contest" group and the "its all good" group, I would think you nailed it. The "contesters" think once they "run" someone, they should leave. The weeble-like behavior of the "fun" crowd drives them nuts. That's the difference between you and shutyomouth. You think he should leave. He sees no reason since he's having fun.
Dinsdale wrote:I would be part of the former. Frankly, I think those in the latter have some life-issues...but that's not my concern. My house came equipped with a "front door." I use this "front door" to "go outside." Often times, when I go to these places outside my "front door," I see these people that I see on an occasion -- I call them my "friends." Also on an occasion, I meet someone new, and they become my "friend." None of these "friends" are named I Lick Poo, or any other name one might find on a smack board. I find this a much more effective tool for social interaction than calling people on the other side of the country that I'll never meet, and have little desire to, my "friends." Call me crazy. On the other hand, if I can sit at a computer and have some guy named I Lick Poo type funny stories that make me laugh, I'm all for it. Seems like a pretty simple concept to me...but then again, I'm not married, so I'm still allowed to have "friends." Maybe that's the root of this difference.
Maybe, but I think its far deeper than that. Some people reach out to others in ways that other people do not understand. Cie La Vie.
Dinsdale wrote:So it would appear that there's a divide. And since there's some who appear bound and determined that we should all be "friends," I'm guessing this philosophical difference is irrepairable. Oh well. I'm guessing the dot-netters will greet the Friendmakers with open arms. I'm pretty sure the old Smackchat wasn't about making friends.
To some it was. Did you know SCI had get-togethers? Clone-stocks.

Dinsdale wrote:Some motherfuckers need to get a grip, that is for certain.
Yep, Yep. Sadly, its the nuts out there that have been reading and following this shit with piles of info that worry me.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

TheArtist wrote: .

Seriously Dins, get a grip. I don't have a huge cache of ips, names and addresses and work info. I couldn't think of anything more useless.
You could be the biggest dork the board has ever seen...

re-read your statement and get back to me.

the truth
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

I've RACKed Father D many times over the years. They pale by comparison to this one...
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

So he's not "retiring"?

If anyone took the "ultimatum" thread seriously, then they are seriously dense. Not one person in the mod forum did for one second. It was much like the PP concept -- give a dumbass a chance to be a dumbass, and chances are they'll take it

In your case, appropriate.

And FYI, the thing about PSU has to do with double standards and hypocricy.

He posted a pic of RJ that wasn't given to him, against RJ's wishes, and in violation of this board's rules.

And did so deliberatly.

SG, on the other hand, claims he didn't know what the pic that someone gave him represented, took steps to remedy it when he was informed, apologized, and was banned for it.

Even though the victim in question cicn't ask for said banning.

Just come out and say it.

There is, and will continue to be one set of rules for the in crowd, and one for the rest.

And please.put in an ignore feature so that sensitive types like Dins can read the board without having to see all the "tardlike" posts of the bad people.

ImageImage
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

TheArtist wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:At TOT, there was also infowhoring, e-mailing of employers, and hacking going on(and to clarify, I don't think Artist had anything to do with in any way).
Nope, I didn't. In fact when JCT and Prime were fucked with, I did all that I could to find the people that did it. As I recall, it ended in that great anonymous deadend of AOL or Yahoo.
Well, duh, obviously it was Nostra. I never did trust that fucker.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Rack Dins.

With all this infowhore and hacking talk, I’m definitely questioning whether I want to continue posting on these boards myself. I used to post from home on a broadband DSL connection with no firewall. Who knows who hacked in there looking for my personal shit.

All I gotta say is that ANYONE who has ANY personal info of ANYONE else on their hard drives, be it IPs, addresses, phone numbers, chat transcripts, PMs or places of employment is seriously fucked up in my book.

Personally, I have a couple pics that I’ve wytched that probably have someone’s face on it who posted their pic. I used to keep an e-mail list of the CFB posters when we were doing all the board hopping, but that was only from people who sent me their e-mail and asked that I hold on to it should we move to yet another board. I don’t have that list any longer.

I went over to one of the other boards and saw that someone (let’s just say they had ND in their name) unloaded their hard drive database of pics they’ve gathered over the years. I don’t think I had EVER even replied to this person’s posts and vice versa. However, he had a pic of me saved on his hard drive. That’s eye opening. Like I said before, I may have a couple faces in my wytching folder, but by no means am hording pics for future use.

I don’t mind posting my grill on here, and I don’t mind someone wytching me sucking off a horse or something like that, but to keep a database of everyone’s pictures or other information is bordering the line of internet obsession.

These boards used to just be a place to vent for me. When you start wondering what kind of tabs people are trying to keep on you is when I start questioning whether or not I plan on sticking around.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

I like cheese.
IndyFrisco wrote:I was really into partaking in the art of fellatio
Dinsdale wrote:rack Al.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

My house came equipped with a "front door." I use this "front door" to "go outside." Often times, when I go to these places outside my "front door," I see these people that I see on an occasion -- I call them my "friends." Also on an occasion, I meet someone new, and they become my "friend." None of these "friends" are named I Lick Poo
RACK

:lol:
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

I remember an incident right after I started posting at SCIII where a poster claimed he had emailed my employer. I was naive re: bulletin board posting and posted who I worked for at the time. It took Index less than a month or so to melt and claim he had emailed my boss using email addresses from the City's website.

That kind of shit taught me a quick lesson and I vowed never to post my pic, never to post anything clear about my employment, never to post my name or even hometown.

There are several people here now that I am sure woud have used that information to get at me personally in the real world.

Those people are pussies, plain and simple and deserve everyone's scorn. But the fact is that the little cliques 'round here all protect one another, piling on no matter that their pal just had their ass handed to them or had simply embarrassed himself.

I remember the joke always being that Biggie or Roofer had spreadsheets of info or that IB copied and pasted all threads...never knew if there was any truth to that stuff, but knowing what I know now...sure sounds like it.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

BTW, if you are posting from work without a proxy, you might want to reconsider.

ImageImage
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

IndyFrisco wrote:All I gotta say is that ANYONE who has ANY personal info of ANYONE else on their hard drives, be it IPs....
Yet someone claims to have such a thing from 5 years ago...and they used that in their defense.

but to keep a database of everyone’s pictures or other information is bordering the line of internet obsession.
Here, we disagree. You have pics to wytch, they have pics to wytch. The people who wytch more prolifically need more material. I don't think there's malicious intent in saving the pics. If someone is saving pics for stalking purposes...well, that's so far beyond what I could even comprehend...let's not even talk about it.
DrDetroit wrote:That kind of shit taught me a quick lesson and I vowed never to post my pic, never to post anything clear about my employment, never to post my name or even hometown.
Possibly the only thing we have in common.

DrDetroit wrote:But the fact is that the little cliques 'round here all protect one another, piling on no matter that their pal just had their ass handed to them or had simply embarrassed himself.
Maybe, but DO NOT insult anyone here by using that as an excuse. You REALLY do suck that badly. Unless by "little cliques," you mean "everyone but you."
I remember the joke always being that Biggie had spreadsheets
Hmmm...RTT guy, must be part of my "little clique."

Did you know that they took the word "gullible" out of the dictionary?

You'd think if one of my "little clique" had such info, they'd be willing to share it, no? How DID that rumor that "Biggie is the root of all evil" thing start? That's right -- it was perpetrated by assclowns that just went to the "I know where you work" card. Do the math, morons.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

"...but to keep a database of everyone’s pictures or other information is bordering the line of internet obsession."

CTRL+ALT+C***
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Jsc810 wrote:I'm not going to read this thread. But obviously many of you are, so continue to enjoy. :)
You're missing out on some great "Din'isims"........
Dinsdale wrote: Unless by "little cliques," you mean "everyone but you."
See what I mean?:lol:
Last edited by Felix on Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
get out, get out while there's still time
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

IndyFrisco wrote:With all this infowhore and hacking talk, I’m definitely questioning whether I want to continue posting on these boards myself. I used to post from home on a broadband DSL connection with no firewall. Who knows who hacked in there looking for my personal shit.
I did find a file labeled “Proven Fellatio Techniques.doc”. I downloaded it, and passed it along to my old lady. Life is good.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim