What a load of HORSESHIT!

The best of the best
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

A fat sack of shit like you would get the time of day from me, let alone a conversation.

I see you still have nothing to offer other than posting threads from a mod forum where a new forum was discuused for the mods to have direction.

Speaking of your board, why don't you just go back a nuzzle your little ass clown SG. He must be getting lonely by now.

Don't like this board? there's a little red x at the top of the page that will put you out of you misery forever. Sure would help the smell in here as well.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Actually, I've had enough of your shit spray. Posting threads from the mod forum will not fly.

You want your banning bode? Post one more and you'll have it.

You and SG can enjoy .net with yourselves.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

shutyomouth wrote: Image
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

Headhunter wrote:Image.
Headhunter
Elwood

Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:48 pm

I've about had enough of his act. Anyone have a convincing reason to keep him around?

I'm also ready to toss spray out with him. They can go tard up ToT.

:lol:
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

The problem with shutyomouth is that he has no skills. Message boards like people with skills.

DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

But do you guys pile on? Nooo...waahhhhhhhh!!!

Sin.

Dins

LMAO!!!
Actually, I posted a death match.

Which was a faggot move in and of itself, bitch.
You posted in that thread, thereby accepting my terms. My smack was admittedly pretty lame in that thread, but I at least ran some. You did not, save for "that's not smack." Therefore, I won the deathmatch. You have failed to honor your implied agreement.
I mocked you. Plain and simple. And that's why other posters were fucking with you in that thread.
So, since you won't do the right thing, it's up to the admins to do it for you. The admins know how to get ahold of me when they have done this.

Christ, you want a fucking tampon? You sound like a slighted little bitch who didn't get his way in 3rd grade.
Until then, take it easy everybody. I'll pop in and take a read every once in a while. Personally, I think you all chose poorly by not taking the chance to get this tard out of here after he(marginally) lost a deathmatch. But, that was up to you, not me.
Well, bye.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Goodbye, shutyomouth. You won't be missed!
SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

Little slow there Fatboy.

Up and left again. :lol:
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Damn, You miss all the drama and excitement when you actually get some work done........ :lol:
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Guess you just can't make everybody happy ...

1. T1B is launched with certain rules, including no spamming, not tarding (judged subjectively, of course), no "specialty" threads on Main Street (politics, music, sports, et al), and bans imposed on certain children with histories of message board misbehavior. As a result, traffic (and quality) on Main Street becomes light.

2. Posters object to the bannings, citing the unfairness of it all.

3. Bans are lifted, Main Street becomes a virtually unmoderated forum, Park Place is opened as a semi-private forum, and, predictably, Main Street becomes a tardfest for the ADD crowd.

4. Certain posters ('sup, DrDelusion?) cry/bitch/snivel/whine/mock/melt over the opening of Park Place, while others hail the new-found openness of Main Street.

5. The posters initially banned from Main Street tard it up upon being reinstated, with spam and threats of posting personal info.

6. SG is once again banned because he (take your pick) threatened to post personal info about CroMag (bitch move) or spammed the joint (bitch move) or both (double bitch move).

7. Proposed "solutions" to this sad state of affairs is to shut down Park Place, reinstitute the bans, and once again heavily moderate Main Street, leading us back to where we were at (1) above.

I believe a more reasonable solution would be to keep PP open, allow any topic to be posted at Main Street, forbid spammers and chronic whiners, and ban them when they can't follow simple rules. If you don't like the rules and/or the existence of PP, find another board to post on. Pretty simple, really.
"I see everything twice!"
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Smackyourselfintheface...mocking you people, making fun of you, and watching you fall over one another to respond to me does not constitute crying, bitching, sniveling, or otherwise.

It's hilarious that you are compelled to completely mischaracterize my posting like that. It truly is funny.

It's like the lefties balling yesterday that Bush was, again allegedly, tying Iraq to 9/11.

It just doesn't work, fool.

And your proposal is shit. As long as Park Place stays open, the longer the posters there are recognized for the total bitches they are and are being. That's eos...
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Smackie Chan wrote:
I believe a more reasonable solution would be to keep PP open, allow any topic to be posted at Main Street, forbid spammers and chronic whiners, and ban them when they can't follow simple rules. If you don't like the rules and/or the existence of PP, find another board to post on. Pretty simple, really.

For a hippie burn-out, you make a lot of sense.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

RACK the Ancient One...

That should put a wrap on this one.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Are you people STILL trying to figure out how to run a messageboard after all these years?

For chrissakes you know everyone involved, it's not like there's anyone new around these parts.

Here's a newsflash.....
Why don't you all relax and have some fun.
This shit isn't supposed to matter much, it's obviously "all up in some peoples domes"...:lol
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

MissCharacterized wrote:Smackyourselfintheface...mocking you people, making fun of you, and watching you fall over one another to respond to me does not constitute crying, bitching, sniveling, or otherwise.
The only one who sees it as "mocking" or "making fun of" is, well ... you. What you do is not funny, enlightening, or the least bit entertaining. And let's face it - no one admits to melting down. It's not for the melter to determine whether he is melting, otherwise, there'd be no meltdowns. It's for the readers of said posts to make the determination, and frankly, survey says ... you are in full meltdown mode.
DrMeltdown wrote:It's hilarious that you are compelled to completely mischaracterize my posting like that. It truly is funny.
I suffer from no such compulsion. You're the only one here under the delusion that you're not a whiny, sniveling cunt.
DrDelusion wrote:As long as Park Place stays open, the longer the posters there are recognized for the total bitches they are and are being.
No, the longer it gives you to show the world what an unfunny, bleeding twat you are. And nary a soul doubts that you will continue to do so.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Y2K wrote:Are you people STILL trying to figure out how to run a messageboard after all these years?

For chrissakes you know everyone involved, it's not like there's anyone new around these parts.

Here's a newsflash.....
This shit isn't supposed to matter much, it's obviously "all up in some peoples domes"...:lol
They seem to have a pretty good handle on it at stucknut
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

rozy wrote:That should put a wrap on this one.
True. But we only had one
It's like the lefties

example in this thread. I feel cheated. Surely the Democrats have a much deeper role in causing message board disagreements.

LMAO!
TheArtist

Post by TheArtist »

Y2K wrote:Are you people STILL trying to figure out how to run a messageboard after all these years?

Here's a newsflash.....
Hey y2k. When will these young'ins learn?

Sup Luther?

Quick Question Smackie -

Back on RTT, did Dinsdale threaten to post a bunch of my PM's that he said he had or not?

I recall me saying "Go for it" and he backed down and you, Smackie, pointing out that I had scoreboard for calling his bluff.

Headhunter -

I have friends. Real life friends who I can kick back and have some beers with. I also have internet friends. People I can chat with and fill in the moments where I am waiting for a result of another process. One time, while building a database, I had a long conversation with DC; never once did either of us use our real names, but we discussed real life issues for about 60 minutes. I'd call DC "a friend I've never met" or an "internet friend".

For the record, only by reading this thread did I learn his name was Matt.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

It was afterall a Democrat that invented it. Sheesh. Of course all internet evils are the products of Democrats. :mrgreen:
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
TheArtist

Post by TheArtist »

RadioFan wrote:Surely the Democrats have a much deeper role in causing message board disagreements.
Dem's like anything that sucks. See Monica for further details.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

TheArtist wrote:Quick Question Smackie -

Back on RTT, did Dinsdale threaten to post a bunch of my PM's that he said he had or not?

I recall me saying "Go for it" and he backed down and you, Smackie, pointing out that I had scoreboard for calling his bluff.
I have no recollection of ever claiming you had 'bode. Seriously, I think you have me confused with someone else.
TheArtist

Post by TheArtist »

Smackie Chan wrote:
TheArtist wrote:Quick Question Smackie -

I have no recollection of ever claiming you had 'bode. Seriously, I think you have me confused with someone else.
It was a while back. I remember Dins threatening to post the PM's, and I could have sworn it you that ended up racking me for calling his bluff.

cie la vie
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Most here are good peeps to chat with, but I don't think I'd call anyone "friends" here. However, each person has their own definition of what a "friend" is. My definition is more like that of HH, but to each their own.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Loganfan
Anti-Spam Fan

Re: What a load of HORSESHIT!

Post by Loganfan »

rozy wrote:I am about to seriously shock some of you sapsuckers.

And some of this will piss off some of my better board friends.

However, I am obsessed with accuracy.

I have been posting with CroMag for over 5 years. Did any of you even see his initial reaction to the call for a banning? Before the mob mentality took over? What a bunch of gullible fucks.

He DOES NOT work there any more. <this sentence was written in English. Can anyone read it? El no mas esta trabajando alla. <Is that better?

I'm not going to put words in his mouth, but it was clear to me that DC wanted to run SG ON THE BOARD for it. And what was the mob's reaction? BAN BAN BAN. Pathetic.

Personal info posting sucks. Did SG come close to the line? Sure. Did he really cross it? I would think we should defer to DC on that one. If the line was crossed would not DC have reacted differently? What did he do, start a membership revocation thread like Ctrl-Cuda did? NO, he called him out. And here came the clueless mob.

SG daily gave more than enough reason to be considered for banning. Some of you need to reach down the front of your pants and see if you can grab hold of anything. If you could then you would get right the fuck in here and have the balls to say WHY you REALLY banned him instead of using the bullshit personal info card which DOES NOT apply here. HE DOES NOT WORK THERE ANY MORE!!

At least have the fucking nads to say why you REALLY banned him instead of hiding behind a cloak of transparent horseshit.
Hm.
Logic....go figure. Nice post rozy
R.I.P. Dennard/BP/Scritti
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Loganfan wrote: Logic....go figure. Nice post rozy
Don't just "nice post" him. Spin him in your hands really fast and he'll be all...

Imageing
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Must be a murky time for you, theArtist. You said you'd always have SG's back. I asked you why.

I thought you didn't like spamming and such. Oh well, you know how I stand on that.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

PrimeX wrote:
Loganfan wrote: Logic....go figure. Nice post rozy
Don't just "nice post" him. Spin him in your hands really fast and he'll be all...

Imageing
I like the quote function. It is my friendX.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Damn you Smackie. There you go completely mischaracterizing DrD's posts again.
Seems like just about everybody around here has a bad habit of doing that.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Luther wrote:I thought you didn't like spamming and such. Oh well, you know how I stand on that.
Luthah,

The forum currently has no RULE against it.

Hard to comprehend ......... ?

The admins are to "fault" for that, not the poster.

They set up this forum that way.

There are always bottom-feeders who will sink to the lowest level.

SG fit the bill.

The admins knew such would happen, right .... ?

SG was ALLOWED to douche it up in here.

Your anger is misplaced.
TheArtist

Post by TheArtist »

I knew I could find it, if I looked:

http://www.thesmackbat.com/forum/viewto ... &start=105
Dinsdale wrote: Let's just say when I start posting Artist PMs, they won't be blank.

Beg for acceptance, much?
Dinsdale wrote: I'm sure nobody would believe that you sent PMs begging to be admitted to TPB. Nobody would believe that of you, Larry.

Do you want to tell everyone what you did when your entrance was denied, or shall I? Maybe you can somehow spin it into something other than the most childish move in message board history. Cause I'm pretty fucking sure there's about 40 people laughing HARD at your expense right about now.
Oh Smackie - you were quite right. It was Miss Con.

I guess it is not OK to threaten to post PM's now. I never did, but I will update my rules book.

Thanks.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

So your name IS Larry!
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

poptart wrote:Luthah,

The forum currently has no RULE against it.

Hard to comprehend ......... ? SG was ALLOWED to douche it up in here.

Your anger is misplaced.
I never said it was against the rules. But I would say that it is childish and juvenile. It makes for a bad read, ...it drives posters away. It is common sense.

I have no anger, but I do shake my head at some of the kids.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Moorese
Lancing the lovelies

Post by Moorese »

Well...what did you do when your entrance to TPB was denied?
When life hands you a park steak, you'd better motherfucking ISSUE it.

- - -

Liberate Cascadia!
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

I personally blame all this on The Bush Economy, I'll reluctantly have to give the Democraps a pass on this one. With the economy in such horrible shape you people have obviously to much time on your hands at work and your bosses are so apathetic they don't give a fuck what you do anymore. It's the latest social program of the new century, You get to fuck around all day but at least at the end of it you can drop the "Hey at least I have a job you faggot spamming fat loser!"
Hey now waaaait a minute here.........
You all obviously work in Government jobs....yeah! that's it! Now it makes more sense....

It really IS the Democrat's fault!

Damned Bubba Clinton all over again.
So which Admin's wearing the Blue Dress...

Ponderous....
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Smackie:
The only one who sees it as "mocking" or "making fun of" is, well ... you.

I'm pretty sure that those getting mocked would characterize it as mocking or being made fun of. Isn't that self-evident?
What you do is not funny, enlightening, or the least bit entertaining.

Most of my posts are in the politico forum...not supposed to be funny, enlightening, or entertaining.

Also, those observations were not intended to be funny, elightening, or entertaining. They were intended to be observations of the board.
And let's face it - no one admits to melting down. It's not for the melter to determine whether he is melting, otherwise, there'd be no meltdowns. It's for the readers of said posts to make the determination, and frankly, survey says ... you are in full meltdown mode.

Nothing like a good mob to declare it so. :roll:

Dins just completed melted going to ultimatum that it's either he or "us" that goes.

I don't see you or anyone else rightly posting that he just melted.

Don't try to play that the cliques around here don't look out for one another.
I suffer from no such compulsion. You're the only one here under the delusion that you're not a whiny, sniveling cunt.
Laughable. The stack of PM's I have getting racked for trashing PP decidedly prove you wrong.
No, the longer it gives you to show the world what an unfunny, bleeding twat you are. And nary a soul doubts that you will continue to do so.
The funny thing is this...had someone like Y2K posted those same observations I am 100% positive it would not be considered whining or otherwise.

Shit, Mvscal is one of the best posters around these boards, imo, and when he took a few swipes at PP the usual little clique immediately went to the "whiney cunt" card.

It's pathetic. You idiots have gotten too comfortable with your hands in each others pockets.
TheArtist

Post by TheArtist »

Moorese wrote:Well...what did you do when your entrance to TPB was denied?
Nuthin. I never thought I would get it. I had a couple of laughs along the way runnin' book on the game.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

DrDetroit wrote:The stack of PM's I have getting racked for trashing PP decidedly prove you wrong.
I call bullshit.

Post 'em.

Every new moon or so you can feel free to stop crappin' a pantload over PP, sport.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

DrDetroit wrote:I'm pretty sure that those getting mocked would characterize it as mocking or being made fun of.

I'm pretty sure you're kidding yourself if you believe it. Seems like everyone here "mischaracterizes" your posts, according to you.
Isn't that self-evident?

Apparently only to you.
Most of my posts are in the politico forum...not supposed to be funny, enlightening, or entertaining.
Those weren't the posts to which I was referring.
Don't try to play that the cliques around here don't look out for one another.
I'm not, and I doubt that anyone on this board or any other would count me as a member of their clique.
The funny thing is this...had someone like Y2K posted those same observations I am 100% positive it would not be considered whining or otherwise.
Then you'd be 100% wrong. I'd consider it to be whiny irrespective of the source.
Shit, Mvscal is one of the best posters around these boards, imo
I agree.
when he took a few swipes at PP the usual little clique immediately went to the "whiney cunt" card.
I wasn't among them at the time, but I agree that he was being a whiny cunt. We can't all be good all the time.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

DrDetroit wrote:Most of my posts are in the politico forum...not supposed to be funny, enlightening, or entertaining.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You definitely called that one right.

What are they supposed to be, BTW?
Moorese
Lancing the lovelies

Post by Moorese »

TheArtist wrote:Nuthin.
Well that's not very entertaining.
When life hands you a park steak, you'd better motherfucking ISSUE it.

- - -

Liberate Cascadia!