What a load of HORSESHIT!

The best of the best
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Luther wrote:Any other questions
Just one

Can I troll, or can I troll?
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Gunslinger wrote:Don't worry, you don't
see reality and your not getting fatter. You are getting skinnier.
Is this "smack?"

"You're fat."

Brilliant.

If I'm so fat and getting fatter, what would you estimate my weight to be?

I mean, most people who know me, or have at least seen a picture of me seem to think I have a case of the perpetual skinnies, but it sounds like you have some unique perspective.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Dinsdale wrote:And if we're culling the herd, make Dr Detroit next.

How many people have to tell him he sucks before he listens?

They're not lying Dr D. You really suck that badly. Yet, every time someone tries to politely inform you, you claim you're "in their dome," and post even more.

Go join him at .net, you fucking tool.
Well, Mr. Elite, use your pull and have them thin the herd. WTF are you waiting for?

Fact is, though, no one cares who you think sucks or doesn't suck.

And another fact...that you just cited above...is that everytime to trail behind me, refer to me, or otherwise cry about my posting only cements the fact that I am firmly planted in your head.
Last edited by DrDetroit on Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Dinsdale wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:Don't worry, you don't
see reality and your not getting fatter. You are getting skinnier.
Is this "smack?"

"You're fat."

Brilliant.

If I'm so fat and getting fatter, what would you estimate my weight to be?

I mean, most people who know me, or have at least seen a picture of me seem to think I have a case of the perpetual skinnies, but it sounds like you have some unique perspective.
:lol: :lol:

I didn't look at the nic. Seriously, dumbass me thought you were shutyomouth. I'm not editing that, because I admit I fucked up. I was scrolling left to right because of that fucking pic and got lost in posts.

Hate me if you want, but I find that fucking funny. Sorry, wrong poster.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

shutyomouth wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
shutyomouth wrote:

A. DC and I have always gotten along great. I would NEVER do anything to fuck with him at all, and I consider him a friend.
Time to back away from the monitor. Have you met DC? Do you hang with him?

I don't consider a single one of you fuckers "a friend". I enjoy bullshitting with you people, but at the end of the day, nary a one of you fucks are my friends. I like some people here more than others, but friend? Nah. We can be friendly, but nobody here is going to help me bury bodies when I need them. Time for a reality check, spray.
I haven't met him, but we've exchanged pm's, chatted in chat rooms, and have discussed getting together for a fishing trip or two.

I actually do consider a few of these people in here friends. For you to say you DON'T call them friends after 5 years is pretty fucking stupid. No - you're not going to probably go and drink beer with them every weekend, but are you saying that you want to hang out with people you don't like for 5 years? Give me a break.

Luther - go to the hospital - you've had a stroke.

FUBU Clown - get into a nasty car wreck.

Fagsdale - don't drown in your hypocrisy, fag. I'm just having fun watching you bathe in it. :wink:
For you to call someone you've never met a friend is fucking stupid. I never said I don't like some people here. I do. They're just not friends of mine. They're strangers with whom I have friendly anonymous conversations.

Is your phone sex bitch your friend because she makes sucking noises while you masturbate?

If Michael Jackson was trolling here, would that make him your friend?

You're pretty delusional. Get some real friends. Dudes you can drink some beer with and punch in the arm for being retards.

Keep perspective on the internet.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Headhunter wrote:
shutyomouth wrote:
Headhunter wrote: Time to back away from the monitor. Have you met DC? Do you hang with him?

I don't consider a single one of you fuckers "a friend". I enjoy bullshitting with you people, but at the end of the day, nary a one of you fucks are my friends. I like some people here more than others, but friend? Nah. We can be friendly, but nobody here is going to help me bury bodies when I need them. Time for a reality check, spray.
I haven't met him, but we've exchanged pm's, chatted in chat rooms, and have discussed getting together for a fishing trip or two.

I actually do consider a few of these people in here friends. For you to say you DON'T call them friends after 5 years is pretty fucking stupid. No - you're not going to probably go and drink beer with them every weekend, but are you saying that you want to hang out with people you don't like for 5 years? Give me a break.

Fagsdale - don't drown in your hypocrisy, fag. I'm just having fun watching you bathe in it. :wink:
For you to call someone you've never met a friend is fucking stupid. I never said I don't like some people here. I do. They're just not friends of mine. They're strangers with whom I have friendly anonymous conversations.

Is your phone sex bitch your friend because she makes sucking noises while you masturbate?

You're pretty delusional. Get some real friends. Dudes you can drink some beer with and punch in the arm for being retards.

Speaking of a posts I wasn't paying attention to. I fucked up on domelopper smack and used this guys nic.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Did I make my friend, shutyomouth, mad? I see the progression through the posts with the name calling.

If I had a stroke, I'm sure it would effect my left hand and my typing.

TEST: Arounb gte eugged rock yte 5ahhed racsil run.

Rip City
8)
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

Headhunter wrote:
shutyomouth wrote:
Headhunter wrote: Time to back away from the monitor. Have you met DC? Do you hang with him?

Says Mr. Admin with 449,403 posts.....

Face it. You faggots hate me because I constantly expose your hypocrisy and then I RUB it into your little faces.

You're a pussy. It's not my fault you were born that way. Maybe you weren't and your parents failed miserably in their parental duties.

I'm only trying to help you see what you KNOW is there, but are afraid to address. :lol:
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Gunslinger wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
shutyomouth wrote: I haven't met him, but we've exchanged pm's, chatted in chat rooms, and have discussed getting together for a fishing trip or two.

Speaking of a posts I wasn't paying attention to. I fucked up on domelopper smack and used this guys nic.
So what you're saying is you fucked up... TWICE
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

DrDetroit wrote: And another fact...that you just cited above...is that everytime to trail behind me, refer to me, or otherwise cry about my posting only cements the fact that I am firmly planted in your head.
So, then how firmly planted in your head is Park Place?

How badly do you have to suck when you get your ass kicked at a game in which you made the rules?

Additionally, you're posting in a thread about SG...you know what that means...by YOUR rules of course -- that's right -- some dude who doesn't post here anymore is in your dome.

AND you responded to me calling for your banning, so you know what that means, right? That's right, double-secret reverse BODE me, for being double-backwards deep in your dome........you know, YOUR rules and all.

Getting the hint of why you suck so badly?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Headhunter wrote:
We are all iaa and friends.

COCK.
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

Luther wrote:Did I make my friend, shutyomouth, mad? I see the progression through the posts with the name calling.

Rip City
8)

Would you like me to start sharing some of the really strange PM's you've been sending me over the last few years?

Didn't think so....
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

shutyomouth wrote:
That's fucking rich. Post total smack. From you. Irony, much?
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

shutyomouth wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
shutyomouth wrote: I haven't met him, but we've exchanged pm's, chatted in chat rooms, and have discussed getting together for a fishing trip or two.

Face it. You faggots hate me because I constantly expose your hypocrisy and then I RUB it into your little faces.

You're a pussy. It's not my fault you were born that way. Maybe you weren't and your parents failed miserably in their parental duties.

I'm only trying to help you see what you KNOW is there, but are afraid to address. :lol:
Yes, yes. You rub it in their faces like a fat kid and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. You got over, you ran them. You got BODE!!

Another snack cake for you? I do say you earned it my good sir.
CroMag
Elwood

Post by CroMag »

1. The former employer only became former VERY recently. Nobody HERE knew where I worked since all of my connections to anything SCIII related were more than 3 years ago with class people like Tom in VA, MCET, SirTrollAlot, and Carl Spackler.

2. That means that someone more than a bit disturbed has gone to the trouble of locating my workplace using my real name. Lots of people know my name is Matt, only 5 people know my last name..

Tom in VA (possibly)
SirTrollAlot (possibly)
MCET
Carl Spackler (doubtful
Hardcrow
Zyclone

^^^(cue the Sesame Street music)..ONE OF THESE THINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER ONE...

3. SG knew for fukking sure what he was doing when he put my workplace's name and logo into his avatar. He was sending an implied threat my way that he had info on me. Info is only as good as what you intend to do with it, right? So how am I supposed to take that? Like I said in one of these dumbass threads, I'm not going to let ANYONE cause me to cower down over shit. I called SG out on EXACTLY what he was attempting to do and you all saw what happened...He threw up meltdown pics and backpedaled by blaming a little birdie supplied him with a random link and said it would make me melt. Well, no shit! It's a little fucking creepy when during the normal course of "Smack" you are issued a subtle threat as I described above.

4. I don't care if you ban the fuck or not really. My days on any of these boards are done. It's not fun anymore. When I consider locating the "birdie" and beating the snot out of him, it's time to move on.

Seriously wish you "good guys" well.

DC Smackmaster OUT! (unless something else is written that I can't help responding to :lol: )
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Thin the herd, HH.

Do it. Just do it like Nike on steroids. Pull the trigger.

Fuck, ban MY nic, for all I care. I won't give it a second thought afterwards. I doubt the others would feel the same. If this board becomes the tardfest that invariably follows these clowns around, I won't be posting here anyways. Flip a coin -- heads Dr D and Spray go, tails I go.

Fuck it -- I'll take one for the team. Before you flip that coin, bear in mind that I get more racks in one day than these tards do in a lifetime (CR25 racks don't count), but keep it fair...m'kay? :faggyfaggywinkywinky:
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

shutyomouth wrote:
Luther wrote:Did I make my friend, shutyomouth, mad? I see the progression through the posts with the name calling.

Rip City
8)

Would you like me to start sharing some of the really strange PM's you've been sending me over the last few years?

Didn't think so....
Another gigantic twat move. Posting PM's.

Here's a fucking challenge, twit. Why don't you try to smack somebody, instead of posting personal messages, or snooping into restricted forums or other twat like moves. You like to call others pussies, but I submit that you're the biggest pussy of them all.

Got some PM's from me you'd like to share?

Maybe a post in a private forum that you can expose?

Maybe you know my work number?

Any other ways you know of to get over? Maybe you can post some stupid homosmack that sounds like a retarded Steve Stiffler.

What other game you got, chubby. You can't edit my posts on this board.
Last edited by Headhunter on Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Alright -- a couple of the biggest tards in history just ran one of the greatest posters in messageboard history with personal info.

WOOHOO! BODE!!!

DC brought us ashy elbows and old dude's "fuck you you fucking faggot," or however that went. The tards brought "I have BODE!"

Nice tradeoff.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Bwahahahaha.

CroMag has a nice list of internet buds. And Dins, I DO remember you having a LARGE problem with the big merge. And I think it was even before the mass exodus of ToT'ers went to Scobode, which brought them all in.

I remember.

My problem back then was which group was I affiliated with...I posted everywhere.

How about we just all head down to the T1B bar and I'll buy the first two rounds. Rozy makes a good vegetable dip, I heard.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Dinsdale wrote:
DrDetroit wrote: And another fact...that you just cited above...is that everytime to trail behind me, refer to me, or otherwise cry about my posting only cements the fact that I am firmly planted in your head.
So, then how firmly planted in your head is Park Place?
Not at all.
Additionally, you're posting in a thread about SG...you know what that means...by YOUR rules of course -- that's right -- some dude who doesn't post here anymore is in your dome.
As I called it before...there's no need to mischaracterize what I post, bitch.

Merely posting in a thread about another poster hardly constitutes being in someone's dome.

Now, on the other hand, making it a point to trail behnd another poster to nitpick missing commas, typos, etc. does constitute being in someone's dome.
Getting the hint of why you suck so badly?
No, but I know why you suck, Dins. How's it feel to be so badly flustered by me that you're compelled to floowed behind like a lost puppy seeking attention?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Luther wrote:And Dins, I DO remember you having a LARGE problem with the big merge.
You remember wrong.

I was excited for the Smackbat/Scobode/KC merge. I didn't think Smackbat would get closed out of the deal, which has been a beef for me.

I just didn't want the infowhores and spamming tards around. People who are trying to hone their private detective skills on random internet people scare me.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

shutyomouth wrote:Face it. You faggots hate me because I constantly expose your hypocrisy and then I RUB it into your little faces.
Yeah, that's it. :roll:

Amazing how this has turned into an ever-widening spiral of people who "don't like to have fun," according to you, isn't it?

Instead of expanding the list of "faggots who hate me," you might consider it could be you who doesn't "get" it, given the vast number of decent ToT posters who are now part of the conspiracy, according to you.

But just keep on thinking it's just an increasing number of "elites who are getting everyone else to 'buy into' their bullshit."

And threatening to post PMs is pretty fresh, too.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The admins lost their board, that is crystal clear.

PUS stepping to the plate last night to inform us of the very sad news that SG is OUT was a fucking hoot, man.

Look at dude.

PUS posted someone's grille without permission.
Poster immediately protested.
PUS left it up, let the thread run.
Thread runs 4+ days.
When James' "pic thread" dies, PUS puts up a NEW thread expressing sorrow and regret for posting James' pic without permission. :roll:

Tooooooooooooooooooo fucking special, man.

PUS has ZERO cred ........... ZEEEEE RO.

He sure laid SG out though.

Props, sheriff.

But poptart, James' pic had already been posted on ANOTHER board.

Had it.....?

Oh .......... well, then the rules for THIS board are not really for THIS board alone, are they....?

Which board(s) are we administering, folks.....?

How many boards are in the "loop"....?

3, 5, 8, 12 .......... 37......?

Wanna name those boards in your "rules" so we are all aware of what goes and what does not....?

Grey area ......... lots of it.

My own opinion is that SG crossed the line.
He knew he was up to "no good" when he dropped the av yesterday.
I think any reasonable person can conclude that.
He was out of control, he lost it.

Same is true of PUS, however.

Dude should have stepped aside as admin after the James debacle, which was UTTER horseshit.

Get your board back.

You can't have two forums ........ one gay and one non-gay.

You CAN'T please everyone, so stop trying.

Set up the board in a reasonable fashion and it'll thrive.

No trolls
No moving of threads
No blatant spam

Follow the three steps and this board kicks ass.

PUS, do the right thing and step down, along with SG.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Dinsdale wrote:Thin the herd, HH.

Do it. Just do it like Nike on steroids. Pull the trigger.
Your dick ain't big enough to start demanding that posters get banned, Dins.
Fuck, ban MY nic, for all I care. I won't give it a second thought afterwards. I doubt the others would feel the same. If this board becomes the tardfest that invariably follows these clowns around, I won't be posting here anyways. Flip a coin -- heads Dr D and Spray go, tails I go.
Waahhhhhh!!!

Speaking of following people around, I guess that makes you part of the tardfest, eh? KYOA, much?
Fuck it -- I'll take one for the team. Before you flip that coin, bear in mind that I get more racks in one day than these tards do in a lifetime (CR25 racks don't count), but keep it fair...m'kay? :faggyfaggywinkywinky:
Don't yourself with that reacharound, Dins, :roll:
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

Headhunter wrote:
shutyomouth wrote:
That's fucking rich. Post total smack. From you. Irony, much?

And my denial of fuckulous quantities of posts would be where??????

Headhunter
Elwood

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:15 am

The idea for PP is to make it inclusionary, not exclusionary. We want the good posters there, and the tards left out. I sent Rozy a PM moments ago on the subject. Expect some direction very soon.
Rack you, dawg!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

DrDetroit wrote:Your dick ain't big enough to start demanding that posters get banned, Dins.
Oh yeah?

Wanna see?
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

RadioFan wrote:
shutyomouth wrote:Face it. You faggots hate me because I constantly expose your hypocrisy and then I RUB it into your little faces.
Yeah, that's it. :roll:

Amazing how this has turned into an ever-widening spiral of people who "don't like to have fun," according to you, isn't it?

Instead of expanding the list of "faggots who hate me," you might consider it could be you who doesn't "get" it, given the vast number of decent ToT posters who are now part of the conspiracy, according to you.

But just keep on thinking it's just an increasing number of "elites who are getting everyone else to 'buy into' their bullshit."

And threatening to post PMs is pretty fresh, too.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Yeah, Dins, lets see...

I remember a while back you asserting that I was finished here, that you were going to put a stop to me.

LMAO!!

Worked out well for you, eh? You ended up getting run from your own thread on the lame-ass note that it wasn't worth it...

Fuck you.

You cry to who you want to, bitch. They want to ban me that's fine by me. However, it will be obvious to everyone who finally bested who.

Where should I send my rent check, bitch?
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Yep, right on queue. Posting shit from private forums.

Tight smack you got there shit bag. Is that the best you've got? I expect better from a "friend".
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

'Spray, you do know that by citing an inflated post total for HH you were implicitly attacking him for having many, many posts, right?

And the fact that you have nearly as many doesn't mean anything in that context?
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

Is Dinsdale on the verge of another ultimatum? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

That a fucking private forum even exists kinda reveals a lot, imo.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

It's a mod forum doc.

every board has one. SCIII had one, too.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

DrDetroit wrote:That a fucking private forum even exists kinda reveals a lot, imo.
So do you have a problem with the PM function as well?
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

Headhunter wrote:Yep, right on queue. Posting shit from private forums.

Tight smack you got there shit bag. Is that the best you've got? I expect better from a "friend".

I'm not your friend, HH. I think you're a geek. You're the type guy that I would make fun of in real life to his face, and fully expect you to do NOTHING about.

Why?

Because you're a hypocritical pussy. :D

Remember this one:

Headhunter
Elwood

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:21 am

That's why it's in here and not out there!

Rozy is on the job. He's got directions and will have some info out shortly. We want to see a few more people in by days end.

Just like any new board, the biggest subject for the first day or two is the board itself. This forum is having the same effect. Posting some normal threads in PP would also go a long way to normalcy.
Sure glad to know you aren't "serious"! :D :D :D
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

DrDetroit wrote:That a fucking private forum even exists kinda reveals a lot, imo.
We let everybody read ours. But then again, we don't have shit to hide. :D
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

DrDetroit wrote: I remember a while back you asserting that I was finished here, that you were going to put a stop to me.

LMAO!!

Worked out well for you, eh? You ended up getting run from your own thread on the lame-ass note that it wasn't worth it...

Fuck you.
Actually, I posted a death match. You posted in that thread, thereby accepting my terms. My smack was admittedly pretty lame in that thread, but I at least ran some. You did not, save for "that's not smack." Therefore, I won the deathmatch. You have failed to honor your implied agreement.

So, since you won't do the right thing, it's up to the admins to do it for you. The admins know how to get ahold of me when they have done this.

Until then, take it easy everybody. I'll pop in and take a read every once in a while. Personally, I think you all chose poorly by not taking the chance to get this tard out of here after he(marginally) lost a deathmatch. But, that was up to you, not me.

Late.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

poptart wrote:

PUS, do the right thing and step down, along with SG.
Poptart goes YARD, as usual
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Dr. Detroit wrote: That a fucking private forum even exists kinda reveals a lot, imo.
Uh-oh. Here we go again.

Clayton, Mohammet, Jugdish, Sydney...
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

I'm glad Dinsy can take this shit with a grain of salt. :D

Dinsdale
Eternal Scobode

Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:35 am

I'm on the verge of issuing an ultimatum here.

I hate to do it(since being an arrogant prick is completely at odds with my online persona, and all), but it's getting to that point.

Just take a look at page 1 of Main Street.

Unreadable.

If we're going to make this work, something needs to change.

I have a couple of proposals --

Proposal 1, aka "Plan Light" would be to first abuse the word filter, and make it so the dregs can't even so much as post the words "red herring", "strawman", or "ankle-biter." I'd prefer it if instead of substituing another word, that any attempt to post this idiocy just added the poster's IP to the "blocked" list. Forever.

But, my more agressive plan, aka "Weed out the tards" is to deal with one of the roots of the problem -- that possibly the 3 most prolific posters here, are also the most takeless idiots in the history of the internet.

Since I'm not completely callous, maybe Dr Detroit, Hapday, and Diogenes should be, in fairness, given ONE warning to stop sucking and killing this board. ONE.

They'll, of course, be unable to do so, since I'm sure it was genetics that decided their fate, rather than a concious decision, but tards is tards. Sure, we need a few to kick around, but in order to do so, you actually have to be able to get through a whole post from them.

I've been patient, and tried to explain to Dr Detroit why he sucks so fucking badly, but does he appreciate my gesture? No. Do you guys pile-on and help rid this place of him? No.

The only redeeming quality that Diogenes has is typing in Bold, which makes it MUCH easier to know when to start/stop scrolling.

Frankly, the few entertaining people here appear to be posting less and less. They all gave this place a fair shot, and are now leaving in droves.

I realize appearing "fair and balanced," and "making friends" is extremely important to the admins here, but realize that fucked-up logic is making me "not want to be your bestest pal" anymore.

Fix it......or else.

:lol: :lol: :lol: