What a load of HORSESHIT!

The best of the best
rozy
Cowboy

What a load of HORSESHIT!

Post by rozy »

I am about to seriously shock some of you sapsuckers.

And some of this will piss off some of my better board friends.

However, I am obsessed with accuracy.

I have been posting with CroMag for over 5 years. Did any of you even see his initial reaction to the call for a banning? Before the mob mentality took over? What a bunch of gullible fucks.

He DOES NOT work there any more. <this sentence was written in English. Can anyone read it? El no mas esta trabajando alla. <Is that better?

I'm not going to put words in his mouth, but it was clear to me that DC wanted to run SG ON THE BOARD for it. And what was the mob's reaction? BAN BAN BAN. Pathetic.

Personal info posting sucks. Did SG come close to the line? Sure. Did he really cross it? I would think we should defer to DC on that one. If the line was crossed would not DC have reacted differently? What did he do, start a membership revocation thread like Ctrl-Cuda did? NO, he called him out. And here came the clueless mob.

SG daily gave more than enough reason to be considered for banning. Some of you need to reach down the front of your pants and see if you can grab hold of anything. If you could then you would get right the fuck in here and have the balls to say WHY you REALLY banned him instead of using the bullshit personal info card which DOES NOT apply here. HE DOES NOT WORK THERE ANY MORE!!

At least have the fucking nads to say why you REALLY banned him instead of hiding behind a cloak of transparent horseshit.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Re: What a load of HORSESHIT!

Post by Biggie »

[img]http://www.gonemovies.com/WWW/WanadooFilms/Misdaad/ReservoirChris.jpg[/img] wrote: At least have the fucking nads to say why you REALLY banned him instead of hiding behind a cloak of transparent horseshit.
Nice rant, rozyvoir dog.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

I'd need some more personal information before I can draw a conclusion on this. :lol:

Seriously, I missed the point. Did he throw up outdated personal info on purpose ? Or did he attempt to use personal info the quest for bode and it just so happened it turned out to be outdated ?

I mean this is the difference between Boder in the first degree and a simple case of BodeSlaughter.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

I think this was just the straw that broke the cammel's back Rozy.

Not upset that this is your opinion; your entitled to it the same as anyone else but even you must admit that Samurai has made a bit of an ass out of himself the last few days on Main Street.

If you mess with the bull sometimes you get the horns.

Sad to see a poster get outted in that manner but I think everyone realises that it was on its way with juvenile behavior SG had been conducting recently.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

rozy wrote:reach down the front of your pants and see if you can grab hold of anything.
Sorry if I pulled your hair.

I don't see his offense as crossing the line, but I can't say that I'm unhappy he's out. The pointless spamming should be sufficient reason to at least send him to his room for a timeout.
"I see everything twice!"
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

rozy wrote:I am about to seriously shock some of you sapsuckers.

And some of this will piss off some of my better board friends.

However, I am obsessed with accuracy.

I have been posting with CroMag for over 5 years. Did any of you even see his initial reaction to the call for a banning? Before the mob mentality took over? What a bunch of gullible fucks.

He DOES NOT work there any more. <this sentence was written in English. Can anyone read it? El no mas esta trabajando alla. <Is that better?

I'm not going to put words in his mouth, but it was clear to me that DC wanted to run SG ON THE BOARD for it. And what was the mob's reaction? BAN BAN BAN. Pathetic.

Personal info posting sucks. Did SG come close to the line? Sure. Did he really cross it? I would think we should defer to DC on that one. If the line was crossed would not DC have reacted differently? What did he do, start a membership revocation thread like Ctrl-Cuda did? NO, he called him out. And here came the clueless mob.

SG daily gave more than enough reason to be considered for banning. Some of you need to reach down the front of your pants and see if you can grab hold of anything. If you could then you would get right the fuck in here and have the balls to say WHY you REALLY banned him instead of using the bullshit personal info card which DOES NOT apply here. HE DOES NOT WORK THERE ANY MORE!!

At least have the fucking nads to say why you REALLY banned him instead of hiding behind a cloak of transparent horseshit.
:lol: :lol:

Yet you can't look at yourself in Park Place!

FUCKING CLASSIC!!

Words can not describe the stupidity of this post. I'm glad the dipshit is gone, his worthless hundreds of spams a day warant a banning in the first place.
Fandango

Post by Fandango »

SG was carrying this place.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Fandango wrote:SG was carrying this place.
Straight to the landfill.
"I see everything twice!"
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

rozy wrote:
RACK

Most of T1B wrote:Because he has either smacked the holy fuck out of us at one time, or is going to get around to smacking me eventually. He has BODE
And there it is.

SunCoastSoppingcunt even started a thread in PP about it........"Let me know when I can douche my Vag after they leave" was a top tier pussy classic if i've ever seen one.

:lol:
Last edited by Raydah James on Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fandango

Post by Fandango »

Funny how nobody was posting in here until shutyomouth and SG came in here to liven the place up. Besides the occasional RJ appearance, this place was dead. Now everybody is in here for the latest drama, which isn't even drama as it turns out. Nice job, ladies.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Well, well...

Now we know that no one has ever been stalked here, have we? I'm sure no one has ever been called at work, and by GOD, I'm sure no one would ever followup where he went as far as jobs are concerned.

SG posted the av stuff for a reason. He was sending an Inky style message. "I know your last employer...think I can find the new one?" Why else would he post it?

Now if I posted rozy's phone number in a wyched av, but made no reference to him, do you think anybody would figure it out? Especially if we were flaming each other, like CroMag and SG were doing? Nah.

SG then claimed some "Lil birdie" told him to post the av and then watch CMag melt. Oh, ok...SG is really Goober and just does what others ask him too. Yeah, ok.

He's gone. Shaddup'...

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Rescind the banishment. So he got a little hot under the collar. Happens to us all.

But I would recommend a word filter. Any time he attempts to claim "BODE", "BOAD", "MO AND MO BODE", "BODALICIOUS", or any such thing have it automatically insert something else like ....

"I'm not wearing pants" or something. :lol:
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Luther wrote: Shaddup'...

Rip City
Take your own advice, Luth. You've spammed the fucking board with your deep thoughts and feelings for a full day now. We get it-you're upset at the whole situation.

Its now done.

But it doesnt change the fact that Rozy sees the truth about the whole situation. RACK him and Fandango.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

So Rozy is whining, right? Park Placers what say you?
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Raydah James wrote:
Luther wrote: Shaddup'...

Rip City
Take your own advice, Luth. You've spammed the fucking board with your deep thoughts and feelings for a full day now. We get it-you're upset at the whole situation.

Its now done.

But it doesnt change the fact that Rozy sees the truth about the whole situation. RACK him and Fandango.
If it's now done, then why the fuck are you still posting about it.

This fucking thread is full of Hip Hopcracies. I'm sweatin like a 4 year old girl at an R-Kelly birthday party.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Luther wrote:Well, well...

Now we know that no one has ever been stalked here, have we? I'm sure no one has ever been called at work, and by GOD, I'm sure no one would ever followup where he went as far as jobs are concerned.

SG posted the av stuff for a reason. He was sending an Inky style message. "I know your last employer...think I can find the new one?" Why else would he post it?

Now if I posted rozy's phone number in a wyched av, but made no reference to him, do you think anybody would figure it out? Especially if we were flaming each other, like CroMag and SG were doing? Nah.

SG then claimed some "Lil birdie" told him to post the av and then watch CMag melt. Oh, ok...SG is really Goober and just does what others ask him too. Yeah, ok.

He's gone. Shaddup'...

Rip City

What the fuck?!? I thought we were cool. Maybe you need a personal visit from Mr. Krappy and Craven Morehead.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

SG was banned as an early Christmas present, if you need to know. On the list he had pinned on his sleeve, he had it above his two front teeth and everything.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Spam?

I'm smacking him. He is the spammer. How about a full bbs page full of spam threads? Did you notice that, RJ?

Scroll to the bottom of the page and select page 2 or 3 and have a gander.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

----

OK, bye.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Tom In VA wrote:Rescind the banishment. So he got a little hot under the collar. Happens to us all.

But I would recommend a word filter. Any time he attempts to claim "BODE", "BOAD", "MO AND MO BODE", "BODALICIOUS", or any such thing have it automatically insert something else like ....

"I'm not wearing pants" or something. :lol:
Or 'I stepped in dogshit'.

:lol:
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Amazing how many here are attempting to go after me by agreeing with my point. :lol:
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Luther wrote:Spam?

I'm smacking him. He is the spammer. How about a full bbs page full of spam threads? Did you notice that, RJ?

Rip City
Only the faggots that came up with the Park Place idea are to blame for that, Luther. Rather than properly modding this place and then smacking those bitches who creied about threads/posts being moved or deleted.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

this one's archive-bound. we've got at least 6 different guidos working 6 different pump organs for 6 different monkeydances.

We got The Beast back together.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

DrDetroit wrote:

Rip City
Only the faggots that came up with the Park Place idea are to blame for that, Luther. Rather than properly modding this place and then smacking those bitches who creied about threads/posts being moved or deleted.
NO.

The only reason SG or BS come over here and run shit is for one reason...they want a mass exodus of t1b posters to go to the net. Why? Because they are there, they are mods and their board is slow. Doc, if you want to go there, then cool. But wake up and smell the bacon.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

----

OK, bye.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Smackie Chan wrote:
rozy wrote:reach down the front of your pants and see if you can grab hold of anything.

I don't see his offense as crossing the line, but I can't say that I'm unhappy he's out. The pointless spamming should be sufficient reason to at least send him to his room for a timeout.
Second best take on this thread. Now get your hand out of my pants.
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

rozy wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:

Second best take on this thread. Now get your hand out of my pants.
I've been impressed with you the last two days, r. I may have to put you on the payroll. :wink:
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Luther wrote:
DrDetroit wrote:

Rip City
NO.

The only reason SG or BS come over here and run shit is for one reason...they want a mass exodus of t1b posters to go to the net. Why? Because they are there, they are mods and their board is slow. Doc, if you want to go there, then cool. But wake up and smell the bacon.

Rip City
No.

They should have been banned, period. Fuck them. If the board owner or mods won't tolerate the spamming then ban the spammers. No need to create a separate forum here so escape the spammers and thread killers.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Roach wrote:Raydah sounds like an SG apprentice...

:)
Or maybe one of the few cats that isnt a dripping snatch and wasnt afraid to go toe to toe with him in a fucking smackwar at TOT for 3 days straight.

Unlike the many stank vagina's that crowd this place (save for Rozy at this point), I see exactly why you clits wanted him banned-basically he was going to eventually choose one of you stinkhole stabbing felchers to make the archives with.
Last edited by Raydah James on Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

PSUFAN wrote:this one's archive-bound. we've got at least 6 different guidos working 6 different pump organs for 6 different monkeydances.

l to r: Luther, Spamurai, unidentified pilers-on.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

It's one thing to drop spam on an innocent, unsuspecting board.

But Christ, people in these parts have been around for how long now? To watch SG jump up and down, waving his arms yelling BODE BODE on THIS board was just fooking embarassing. I actually felt bad for the dude.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

rozy wrote: I have been posting with CroMag for over 5 years. Did any of you even see his initial reaction to the call for a banning? Before the mob mentality took over? What a bunch of gullible fucks.
Cromag wrote: Apparently, SG got with his crew of queers, acquired my name, found my previous place of employment, and SG now is laying EPIC smack by putting said employers logo into his avatar space!!!
I don't know, Dude. There a sordid clambake or two that I worked at before that I wouldn't want anyone messing with, in any way. Everyone has their own level of acceptance about personal info being posted. I don't think this was all that much of a reach. SG was just trying to find where the edge was so he could go over it.
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

DrDetroit wrote:
Luther wrote:
DrDetroit wrote: Only the faggots that came up with the Park Place idea are to blame for that, Luther. Rather than properly modding this place and then smacking those bitches who creied about threads/posts being moved or deleted.
NO.

Rip City
No.

They should have been banned, period. Fuck them. If the board owner or mods won't tolerate the spamming then ban the spammers. No need to create a separate forum here so escape the spammers and thread killers.

WHOA now, boys. I simply fuck with people because that's my job. I ain't recruiting shit. If somebody wants to come over there - fine - if they don't fine.....

I think one thing people on all boards need to learn to do is to USE YOUR FUCKING SCROLL BUTTON. LOOK AT THREADS THAT YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE INTERESTED IN.

I think too many fucking people in this community are worried about getting their fucking precious threads and posts bumped out of the way. My suggestion would be "USE YOUR FUCKING EMAIL".

That is all.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

shutyomouth wrote: That is all.
Are you trying to insult our intelligence?
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

^^^ I laughed.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

Gunslinger wrote:
shutyomouth wrote: That is all.
Are you trying to insult our intelligence?

Fuck your mother, get her pregnant, and beat her up.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Mister Bushice wrote:
rozy wrote: I have been posting with CroMag for over 5 years. Did any of you even see his initial reaction to the call for a banning? Before the mob mentality took over? What a bunch of gullible fucks.
Cromag wrote: Apparently, SG got with his crew of queers, acquired my name, found my previous place of employment, and SG now is laying EPIC smack by putting said employers logo into his avatar space!!!
I don't know, Dude. There a taco stand or two that I worked at before that I wouldn't want anyone messing with, in any way. Everyone has their own level of acceptance about personal info being posted. I don't think this was all that much of a reach. SG was just trying to find where the edge was so he could go over it.
Who the fuck edited in "taco stand"?

At least man up and admit it.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

mvscal wrote:
rozy wrote:He DOES NOT work there any more.
Did SG know that when he posted it?
Did SG even know what relevance the photo had AT ALL when he posted it?
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

I'd heard that SG also posted DC's name? True or not?
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Mister Bushice wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:
I don't know, Dude. There a taco stand or two that I worked at before that I wouldn't want anyone messing with, in any way. Everyone has their own level of acceptance about personal info being posted. I don't think this was all that much of a reach. SG was just trying to find where the edge was so he could go over it.
Who the fuck edited in "taco stand"?

At least man up and admit it.
You're kidding, right? Someone edited that?

I was gonna ask for recipes and shit.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Now I can understand someone bitching about a post being anonymously edited...