A vicious hit.

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

JayDuck
Quack Whore

A vicious hit.

Post by JayDuck »

And just in case this is glass dick material...

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

the girl had been in the lane quite a while.

you have to wonder what the fuck Cheetah was looking at. was he running with his eyes closed?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Nothing compared to that track official that was nailed in the head with a shot put this week.....

R.I.P.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Cuda wrote:the girl had been in the lane quite a while.

you have to wonder what the fuck Cheetah was looking at. was he running with his eyes closed?
Actually the clip starts with her first step into the lane. And the guy is already at full stride in the clip.

When you are doing the ongoing events, like long jump/ triple jump/ high jump people crowd the space, walking around all the time. There isn't seperate space cleared out for people and they can walk right into the lane if they want. Generally they aren't that dumb, but you will continually have people walking right next to the lane. And when someone is, you don't stop your run and think, hmm. I wonder if that person is going to walk into the lane.You don't even really check your peripheral vision, you just block it out and tunnel-vision in on the mark.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

The Seer wrote:Nothing compared to that track official that was nailed in the head with a shot put this week.....

R.I.P.

I once hit one of my best friends with a shot.

I was preparing for a field meet and my friend and I were warming up I did a toss and the dumbass chose that exact time to bend over and look at a bug. I tried to warn him but it was too late, the guy took the shot right in the middle of his back. I guess we were real lucky cause all he ended up with was a deep muscle bruise. Scared the hell out of me.

BTW I came in 2nd in the meet with a toss of 48 ft. Best I ever threw without faulting
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Vito Corleone wrote:
The Seer wrote:Nothing compared to that track official that was nailed in the head with a shot put this week.....

R.I.P.

I was preparing for a field meet and my friend and I were warming up I did a toss and the dumbass chose that exact time to bend over and look at a bug. I tried to warn him but it was too late, the guy took the shot right in the middle of his back. I guess we were real lucky cause all he ended up with was a deep muscle bruise. Scared the hell out of me.

BTW I came in 2nd in the meet with a toss of 48 ft. Best I ever threw without faulting

You must be a Texas fan.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Vito Corleone wrote:

R.I.P.

8, 10, 12, or 16lb shot?
E UNUM PLURIBUS
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Post by OUMO »

The Seer wrote:
Vito Corleone wrote:

R.I.P.

8, 10, 12, or 16lb shot?
50 lbs, remember every thing is bigger in Tejas. :D
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.