What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile

The best of the best
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

SunCoastSooner wrote:Had two tourists get pissy with me over a parking space I "took" from them. I might have even considered moving for their old asses if they hadn't been so shitty with me. I told them that it did't look like their names were plastered on it and they could kiss my ass with that sort of attitude and went on my merry way into the grocery store. The old man was pretty pissed an tried to threaten me; I emplored him that if he felt that a physical altercation was the only way to solve it then I would be more that willing to introduce his decreppid ass to our wonderful local medical facilities.

First I got paged to the front where the manager told me that my vehicle was "rolling" into the lane. It wasn't but I was paged twice more over the their com before he took a walk with me to look at it. It was fine I returned to shopping.

After this tactic didn't work they called a towing service on my vehicle as I walked up I already was dialing the police put my hand on the arm on the King' Highway employee and told him that if the belts so much as touched my vehicle that I would be on the phone with Mr. Odum whom was his boss within the minute and he probably wouldn't be employeed any longer. The old man got really livid at this point and started to pull out a metal cane from his Lincoln right as the police officer pulled up. Immeidiatly the old man ran to him and began to inform him on how I had "abused" the elderly couple. this just moments after he had just been threatning both me and the Tow truck employee with his cane.

Felt bad for the old lady having to watch her husband be hauled off in hand cuffs :twisted: Wonder if she had to come up with any bail money fo the old bastard :twisted:
PAGING CroMag

Needed: reset of blue hair encounter in grocery store.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

You guys doing any hiring?

UF, driving a $24,000 dollar car.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mikey wrote:
Needed: reset of blue hair encounter in grocery store.
I think it was at AM/PM or some shit.

Anyhow, that was one of the funniest reads of all-time. :BIGSHOCKER: who the author was. He's kinda prone to spitting up some of the funniest stories.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Uncle Fester wrote:You guys doing any hiring?

UF, driving a $24,000 dollar car.
Fuck that. I bought my Blazer used for 10 grand. With the limited mileage I put on it, it will stay under 100k for another 3 years. By then it will have been paid for long ago.

I just don't get spending more for a vehicle(54k) than some houses go for.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

A friend of mine bought a used Chevy Blazer and then spent $5 grand having a new crankshaft put in. I did my time with used cars and I'm not going back.

And in the Twin Cities, you can't even buy a burned-out crackhouse on a Super Fund site for $54K.
'UCant'

Post by 'UCant' »

Mikey wrote:Maybe you didn't read that part.
Good gawd. There were TWO carts.
Rack Fu wrote:some other assbag.

One near his rig, one on it. Read it again...
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

They tend to swarm in Texas.
From what I hear.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:I just don't get spending more for a vehicle(54k) than some houses go for.
Houses that cost $54K(or $154K, for that matter) are an excellent choice if you don't want to travel very far to buy crack.

If you can buy a house in your area for $54K.......it's time to move.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Dinsdale wrote:
BSmack wrote:I just don't get spending more for a vehicle(54k) than some houses go for.
Houses that cost $54K(or $154K, for that matter) are an excellent choice if you don't want to travel very far to buy crack.

That isn't exactly true. Depends on where you live. You can get a nice house in a nice neihborhood for around 70k in central OKC. Its not Nichols Hills, Palm Beach, ect. but it certainly ins't most of California either, thank God.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:

54k is on the low side for housing in Rochester. But you can get places in the City of Rochester in that price range that are not in crack alleys. You can also get houses in that price range out where Mike teaches his little Lab Rats and in areas further south, east and west of Monroe County. Sure, they're fixer uppers, but they're not crack dens by any stretch.

Check out this house...

Here's the listing
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

It's got snow on it. Not interested.

Snow belongs in the mountains, not my neighborhood.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

$3,000 taxes on a $60,000 home?

And people say that Cali is a high tax state.

[stream]http://webjay.org/insta.asx?url=http:// ... ove_On.wma[/stream]
Last edited by Mikey on Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

If I have some desire to see snow and ice, I look out my window --

I'll stay "down here" where it's 80 degrees. Keep your foul snow.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Re: What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automo

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

e wrote:
Rack Fu wrote:Then I come home and see that some moron that lives down the street pushed all of his grass clippings into the middle of the street. Pick that shit up, ya lazy fuck.
OMG!!! you didn't actually drive your $54,000 2WD SUV through that, did you?
Rack :lol:
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

DMike316 wrote:Fu, if by chance your SUV is a Hummer, please keep that to yourself.
Don't knock a $54,000 Hummer until you've tried one.

Sin,
jtr
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:It's got snow on it. Not interested.

Snow belongs in the mountains, not my neighborhood.
Its Rochester. Snow comes with the territory. At least we're not worried about a 5 story mega tsunami taking out the Lake Ontario shoreline. 8)

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

I hated the snow, than came the rain. :(

One of our National TV Networks are now introducing the nightly news with; When Weather Goes Wild

Ello Alberta :)
Am I wrong...God, I hope so.
Donovan
Big In Japan

Post by Donovan »

tough love wrote:I hated the snow, than came the rain. :(

One of our National TV Networks are now introducing the nightly news with; When Weather Goes Wild

Bite me. I have friends who lost their home in this flooding. And my parents are going Wednesday to see if their holiday trailer is now parked in a river.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Donovan Wrote:
Bite me. I have friends who lost their home in this flooding. And my parents are going Wednesday to see if their holiday trailer is now parked in a river.
Sorry.
It's been real wet here as well.
Some flooded out spots got near two thirds of their annual persip average in just 3-4 freakin hours.

My Wet Spring Memory:

Last Week:
Booting it through the standing water on the low side of the yard, I finally managing to get that part of the grass cut for the first time this year (weed whacker) I stood back, admiring how the whole of the yard now looks half decent.
Three hours later my dog growls, I look out the window to see what's up, to find my neighbors 4-legged post hole augers (freakin cows) destroying what 3 hrs earlier looked sweet.
The whole of the yard being as soft as it was, it took 36 5gal pails of dirt to fill the holes those walking shit factories made.

As for now...It's been great for the past 4 days.
Am I wrong...God, I hope so.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Donovan wrote:I have friends who lost their home in this flooding.
You must not care too much about these "friends."

Friends don't let friends build on a floodplain.

When you ask for disaster, don't bitch when it comes.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

DMike316 wrote:I actually agree with the point Rack Fu makes, but damn did this thread backfire on him making him seem like a pink Izod Lacoste shirt wearing yuppie.
I was expecting some kind of shit since that pic was first posted on TOT last summer and I received comments such as "Nice $50,000 FORD, faggot." etc, etc, etc. I didn't anticipate the thread getting derailed by Mikey and his lack of respect for other's property, his poor reading comprehension skills or the basic premise that it was somehow OK for this kind of shit to happen. Regardless, Mikey has always been more or less rational and sane. One lapse into retardation is OK. I've had my share. :wink:
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Dinsdale wrote:Friends don't let friends build on a floodplain.
Army Corps of engineers has this habit of bowing to municipal pressure and taking an old flood plain and making it a giant strip mall with some retaining walls at the river. This is risky for the strip mall because the retaining walls may give, but knowing the water is displaced it makes more floodplains where there once was no floodplain.

In summation, fuck the government.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Bizzarofelice wrote: Army Corps of engineers has this habit of bowing to municipal pressure
sin,
two forks dam.

In summation, fuck the government.
oh... allrighty then.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Rack Fu wrote:
DMike316 wrote:I actually agree with the point Rack Fu makes, but damn did this thread backfire on him making him seem like a pink Izod Lacoste shirt wearing yuppie.
I was expecting some kind of shit since that pic was first posted on TOT last summer and I received comments such as "Nice $50,000 FORD, faggot." etc, etc, etc. I didn't anticipate the thread getting derailed by Mikey and his lack of respect for other's property, his poor reading comprehension skills or the basic premise that it was somehow OK for this kind of shit to happen. Regardless, Mikey has always been more or less rational and sane. One lapse into retardation is OK. I've had my share. :wink:
Don't worry about it. It's just hormones. They always get out of whack right after childbirth.

:lol:
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

Why the fuck do you people call cars sleds? You people aren't fucking fooling anybody, we all know nobody on here is hip, 'cept for Bace('sup I'm obviously sucking his dick :roll: )

A sled is a fucking thing that you go down snow covered hills on, dammit.

Okay so maybe Fu's 2wd station wagon might be considered a seld, but I know the rest of you aren't that foolish.
IndyFrisco wrote:I was really into partaking in the art of fellatio
Dinsdale wrote:rack Al.
Donovan
Big In Japan

Post by Donovan »

Dinsdale wrote:
Donovan wrote:I have friends who lost their home in this flooding.
You must not care too much about these "friends."

Friends don't let friends build on a floodplain.

When you ask for disaster, don't bitch when it comes.
I usually agree with this. People who constantly rebuild in a place that is susceptible to flooding get what's coming to them. But this happened in an area that has never flooded before, or at least as long as people (Indians don't count, obviously) have lived there. They're calling this a "1-in-200-year flood". It's unprecedented, but with bizarre weather events happening more often I can see it happening again.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Alkie wrote:A sled is a fucking thing that you go down snow covered hills on, dammit.
Says the Midwesterner?
Donovan wrote:people (Indians don't count, obviously)
RACK!

Fuck them drunken bitches.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

all i know is next time i see a 2wd suv inna parking lot with one of those stupid fucking "little-fu on board, please drive carefully" tags in the fucking window, imma surround the fucker with shopping carts & get a good 10 yard running start & slam the last one inna the driver's door.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Cuda wrote: "little-fu on board, please drive carefully" tags
Those are quite offensive.

Should I be sporting one that says "Single, white, childless male on board -- Fair Game"?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Dinsdale wrote:
Cuda wrote: "little-fu on board, please drive carefully" tags
Those are quite offensive.

Should I be sporting one that says "Single, white, childless male on board -- Fair Game"?
:lol:

I was thinking more along the Lines of "Single, white, childless male on board -- Watch Out" or "SWCM On Board - Get Out the Way",

or the classic "SWCM On Board - I Brake for Pussy"
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

Cuda wrote:all i know is next time i see a 2wd suv inna parking lot with one of those stupid fucking "little-fu on board, please drive carefully" tags in the fucking window, imma surround the fucker with shopping carts & get a good 10 yard running start & slam the last one inna the driver's door.
If I was Fu and saw this threat I'd immediatly put a bike rack on my grocery getter.
IndyFrisco wrote:I was really into partaking in the art of fellatio
Dinsdale wrote:rack Al.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Alkie wrote:
Cuda wrote:all i know is next time i see a 2wd suv inna parking lot with one of those stupid fucking "little-fu on board, please drive carefully" tags in the fucking window, imma surround the fucker with shopping carts & get a good 10 yard running start & slam the last one inna the driver's door.
If I was Fu and saw this threat I'd immediatly put a bike rack on my grocery getter.
That'd be a guarantee for the shopping cart thingie, plus a bike rack through the window.

I fear NO bike rack NO MORE!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Jesus christ do I hate lazy motherfuckers.
Weren't you the guy that racked up over 10000 posts on TOT while being unemployed for several months?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Weren't you the guy that racked up over 10000 posts on TOT while being unemployed for several months?
You think cracking a whip over your woman 24/7 is easy?
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Donovan wrote:
tough love wrote:I hated the snow, than came the rain. :(

Did they stand at the edge of the big wave and take pictures?
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

RACK the raindrops that hit paydirt!
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

e wrote:
two

Irony smack.

Nice.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

tough love wrote: Here you go, 'bro.

Product lets SUVs look down, dirty

Maybe your rugged sport utility vehicle never goes anywhere wilder than the mall, but you can look like a wilderness adventurer with Spray-On Mud.

For owners who don't want it to look like they're driving an unnecessary gas-guzzler, a little splash signals that the vehicle spends time tackling the back country.

The product is the brainchild of Colin Dowse, a businessman from Shropshire, England, a village close to the Welsh border.

"Spray-On Mud is an urban camouflage designed to give the impression that you are a serious off-roader," he said.
That's how I roll! Then I go home, crack open an O'Doul's, and get freaky with my inflatable g/f.
"I see everything twice!"
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Jesus christ do I hate lazy motherfuckers.
Yeah, but I wasn't lazy. :P
Main Entry: 1la·zy
Pronunciation: 'lA-zE
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): la·zi·er; -est
Etymology: perhaps from Middle Low German lasich feeble; akin to Middle High German erleswen to become weak
1 a : disinclined to activity or exertion : not energetic or vigorous b : encouraging inactivity or indolence <a lazy summer day>
2 : moving slowly : SLUGGISH
3 : DROOPY, LAX <a rabbit with lazy ears>
4 : placed on its side <lazy E livestock brand>
5 : not rigorous or strict <lazy scholarship>
Some other term maybe but not lazy.

I worked out like a mad man and actually taught myself Cisco networking to the level that I'm a CCNP. I also helped a friend with his business plan and financials for his startup company. All things that helped get me the job that I have now.

Plus, I played a lot of video games and posted and stuff. :wink: